[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time fags. Get comfy. Here's some background first:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1080x1440.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1080x1440.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
Story time fags. Get comfy.

Here's some background first: i don't usually visit /x/ because you're all just a bunch of schozophrenic fags, but I like the dream, drugs, stories and mind threads. I hang out on /sci/,
/pol/ and /b/ mostly. I don't talk shit and I fucking hate RPers.

BUT, there is one event that happened to my father a long time ago I can't explain. Keep in mind that my father is the absolute skeptic (even more than me). Like, seriously, the absolute skeptic. He doesen't believe in anything, be it god, ghostniggers, ayylmaos etc.
Finally, here is it:

>be my father
>always hanging out with his best bud
>both of them are kind of slacker-type
>hanging out all day, making lots of money from borderline legal activities
>lots of free time spent going to parties, underground clubs, mountain trips, getting drunk with friends
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>one usual day
>almost evening
>both of them walking on the sidewalk
>suddenly, he sees one huge ass black dog (a little bigger than a great dane but very muscular) coming from around the corner
>it's pupils are super dilated
>no time to wonder why the fuck is it roaming freely in a 400.000 population city
>the dog starts running straight at him
>oshitnigger.avi
>my paps maximum warp overdrives right into the fucking street because of the panic
>one car almost hits him
>he looks back at the sidewalk
>no doggo
>his bud didn't even move and the people on the sidewalk look at him like he's fucking nuts
>his bud asks him why the hell did he do that
>he responds by asking him how the hell did he not see the big ass doggo
>he tells him there was no doggo coming at them and that he just jumped in the street like crazy
>wtf.mov
>he thinks to himself that maybe it ran into a backalley or something
>whatevs
>moves on

Cont. I have it pretyped, calm yo titties and no dinosaur prince i promise
>>
>>17263603
Cont.
>second day in the morning
>papps and his friend are at his apartment
>planning the day and drinking coffee
>chillax, talking
>suddenly
>3 very very very loud knocks at the door
>very fast and extremly loud, like ear-hurting loud, and then silence
>they both hear it
>what the fucking hell
>is it the fucking swat or what
>2 seconds later my father is at the door to see who the fuck wants to break the fucking door down
>he opens the door
>nobody
>not even on the stairs
>meh
>maybe little brats playing ding dong ditch probably
>>
>>17263612
>third day after the first event
>dad and his friend are invited to a party in a little village close to the city
>dad doesen't feel like going partying hard that night, and also has to attend to a wedding of another friend of his
>best bud tries to convince him to come but fails
>best bud gets in the car with 5 other people
>it doesen't start
>battery is dead
>after about half an hour they buy another one and change the old one
>ready to go
>150 km/h on the highway
>another car comes from the opposite lane
>full impact
>car rolls 6 times on a hill before stopping
>everybody is hurt
>best bud is the worst
>vision lost, broken ribs, liver damage, lung damage, injuries everywhere and waist down is just a grotesque mass of tangled flesh
>worst part, he is still alive
>on the way to the hospital he screams in pain
>he repeats "get me out of here, get me out of here"
>3 hours of agonizing pain later he is dead at the hospital
>everybody else in his car survived
>my father founds about it some hours later
>fucking crushed
>never spoke about what happened the days before ever, I am the only person who knows about it

That's pretty much it faggits.What do you think about it ?

Keep in mind that besides alcohol he never done any kind of drugs.

I read about hell doggos before but I didin't believe it. Do you also have other stories or similar shit ? I'm also interested in cryptic creatures, would like to hear some greentexts if you have them
>>
Did your father do anything to wrong any spirits?
>>
>>17263667
I don't think so. From what I know, he didn't had any wrong doings with anybody
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>17263603
>i don't usually visit /x/ because you're all just a bunch of schozophrenic fags, but I like the dream, drugs, stories and mind threads.
Well then welcome to /x/, where Schizoid tendencies make each of those threads possible.

Christ you're a fuckwit. Baby with the bathwater.
>>
No more stories?
>>
i am a little fag so before i go to my bedroom at night a close every window in the second floor .. and before i go to bed i go back and make sure they are well closed ... the other night i couldn't sleep ... i was pretty afraid but i didnt know why ... i keep jumping in fear every time i was about to fall asleep... i believe it was just some anxiety so i keep trying to fall sleep but i could not so i get up to wash my face and look at some tv till its gone (it has happened to me before) on the way downstairs i notice that the window in the front is open ... it leads to the roof of the front of the house dat its only one floor ... it is half open ...the fear goes and know there may actually be something in there so i go check every window again and go downstairs to sleep in the couch .. some days after i hear my uncle almost drown in a river ... i keep thinking dat we were connected somehow .. because the way i keep waking was just as a person trying to get some air ... maybe if i fall sleep he would have died but meh .. i don't believe in that crap ...still my mom clearly hear me going room by room closing the windows so it wasnt a mistake of letting it open ...
>>
>>17263797
Ooga booga nigger bullshit
Nothing can save yis
>>
>>17263797
greentext that shit you flaming faggot.
>>
>>17263807
witchcraft is actually a thing in here so that's why i make sure to get everything closed even if i don't believe in it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.