[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some time to kill and I'm pretty lonely where I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1410533979605.jpg (1MB, 1037x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1410533979605.jpg
1MB, 1037x1500px
I have some time to kill and I'm pretty lonely where I am right now. I was thinking about doing a short trip to get away from work (which I absolutely detest) and life in general.

Next thing I was thinking about was, where to? And what should I do when I go there? Maybe there are cool places, preferably in Germany or close by.

I'm open to suggestions on doing something x-related. Maybe someone of you has any tips about how I could decide for a place and what possibilities there are to do something exciting that get one's mind of the horrors of daily life.
>>
>>17260015
No matter where you go, the destination is always yourself. Change your destination. A good location to do it in is helpful, but not the key.
>>
>>17260021
I know I have a lot of stuff to work. But right now I simply don't have the strength but the desire to get out.
>>
>>17260035
You can go anywhere and do anything to the same effect. It's just going and expecting change, transformation, whatever isn't the same as doing something transformative. You go expecting jerusalem syndrome and all you get is delhi belly.

My usual advice is a music festival. Sharing in an aesthetic with others is outright magical, assuming you aren't clinically depressed. All you can expect is a good time, and a bad one can still be fun.
>>
File: 1453430206245.jpg (116KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453430206245.jpg
116KB, 375x500px
>>17260015
Awwwww cute image
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.