[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophetic dreams... >Be me > sleeping at 4pm > dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1445524477795.png (166KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1445524477795.png
166KB, 936x590px
Prophetic dreams...

>Be me
> sleeping at 4pm
> dream that liverpool are playing a match
> result in dream is 3-3
> roommate wakes me up
> tells me liverpool are playing a game currently (didn't know they had a game today)
> tell him that the result is 3-3
> how the fuck did you know? he replies
> I say that I dreamed it
> later, match ends 5-4 ...

Have you ever dreamed of the future, anon?
and what do you think of this?
>>
>>17259948
I have always had weird dreams, but never of the future... do you guys know anything about this?
>>
On many occasions from a young age.
It isn't till the event happens however that I recall such dreams in depth.
I have seen a few people say the same, yet all one knows for certain is what they've seen and what has come true for them.
>>
Had a dream my mom would die in a fire. Next couple of days our house catches fire and my parents bedroom being closest to the kitchen got engulfed. My dad did night shift.. My mom died of severe burns.
I should have never gone along with burning down the house..
>>
>>17259979
Could it possibly mean anything paranormal?
>>
>>17259948
Thats weird.

>Be me
>wake up at 940
>see text saying "dude are you watching this"
>Be a liverpool fan
>Didnt know we were playing today
>knew the score was 3-3 based on the text
>game ends 5-4
>>
>>17259948
Your ears could possibly have heard the match and then converted into the dream,
>>
>>17259948
>be me
Stopped reading.
>>
>>17260001
pretty much this.
OP quit life
>>
>>17259948

>Be me
>Dream of someone breaking into my appartment
>Wake up at 10 AM
>Go to the bathroom
>Hear the door opening
>fkno.jpg
>It's an old fuck who " confused " my appartment for his daughter's one.
>spookd
>>
>>17259993
Paranormal is simply a term for that which has no fundamental explanation in reality.

What the dreams signify and why I of all people receive/d them I may never know.
The only thing one can do is question in silence. For the second they let the world know they will deemed a charlatan or a crazy.
>>
File: tards.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tards.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>17260026
lock your door stupid fuck
>>
I used to have a reoccurring dream as a kid until it happened in real life
It started with me in a hallway of a school I never seen before
In real life I moved to another town and then in high school I'm walking down the hallway with my friends and one says how we should go with him to one of his classes so we go down the stairs and it hits me that I've seen this hallway before and I remember it is the one in my reoccurring dreams
>>
When I was a kid I had a dream that my best friends' lawn had a specific area where there was just a skull and other bones lying there. It gave me a weird feeling. A couple of weeks later I was walking by their house and I saw a skull and other bones lying on the lawn. It freaked me out because it looked just like it did in my dream. It was just a decoration for Halloween, but it was still weird.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.