[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the time stamp.hopefully I'll manage to open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 20160122_223343.jpg (1001KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160122_223343.jpg
1001KB, 2560x1536px
Here's the time stamp.hopefully I'll manage to open the door and whatever's inside will be worth the hype. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>17256228
What?
>>
Lolwut
>>
>>17256228
OP you're gonna die. Your girlfriend is in on it turn back now.
>>
>>17256228
The thread was still alive and kicking, OP
>>
gibe update plox
>>
gl OP
>>
I hope something happens
>>
wonder if something's down there... something like DEEZ NUTS
srsly tho op update
>>
It's been like 20 minutes and no updates. Did he die?
>>
Spooky op, solve the mystery
>>
File: determined-questioning-pondering.jpg (90KB, 1500x1631px) Image search: [Google]
determined-questioning-pondering.jpg
90KB, 1500x1631px
Considering it's a basement, that lock might be a bitch to pick unless he has a bumpkey
>>
>>17256297
He said he was going with tension wrenches
>>
>>17256228
link to original thread?
>>
pls OP, we are waiting
>>
He's probably already dead
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Ooooh fingers crossed for something spooky ^_^
>>
File: wait.jpg (67KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
67KB, 630x399px
>>
what happen?
someane have the link of the original thread?
>>
>>17256618
>>17246613
>>
>>17256228
Where are you Op ):
>>
I'm so excited for this
>>
Original thread is still up. Starting new threads doesn't make your rp seem more believable you retarded faggot.
>>
>>17257134
Calling people 'retarded faggot' makes everything you post true!
>>
Gunna get some popcorn for this. Someone like old thread please
>>
>>17257144
welcome to the internet faggot.
>>
did OP die?
>>
OP here. The other thread was archived.
I feel like shit because running for your life at night really is a one of a kind experience. I got nothing out of that basement in the end. Had I tried to take the hard drive, we would have been caught by the landlord, and I'd probably have to be searching for someone to post bail for me by now. It was really close. I got the footage on my camera, but I have no fucking Internet because my goddamn fucking ISP are fucking cucks who like to shove telephone poles up their asses. I'm posting from my shitty phone, like last night, and I had to type the entire story 3 times because it doesn't fucking work. Everything that could have gone wrong, went twice as worse as it could. But hey, we didn't get arrested. Now I still don't know what happened with my friend and her creepy aunt. Sorry for letting you down /x/. I will try to make the best of the situation, and post the footy when I am able to. We're going to have to reschedule a trip down there. Hopefully soon
>>
>>17259448 ok sure whatever m8
>>
>>17259525
fag
>>
op upload the vid as soon as u can m7+1
>>
op is a colossal faggot, even by /x/ standards
>>
>>17259448
Told you that you were a faggot that couldn't keep his story straight in the original thread you claimed to have taken the hard drive.
>>
>OP is a faggot
>more news at 12
>>
Here's the archived original thread for your enjoyment fags
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17246613/
>>
Op inspired by this thread I think so
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16954899
>>
Was it a sk-llington and op died from it?
>>
>>17260064
Sorry if this scares you but I need to know
>>
Bump. When's OP gunna post the vid
>>
Kek op
>>
Man you faggots are fucking gay. At least OP tried his best. This story had potential, but you mlp loving neckbeards need to go outside more, live in reality. The kind of shit you were expecting doesnt happen outside of movies. Don't get me wrong, OP is still a colossal faggot, but in my eyes, he's less of a faggot than all of you. Props to OP. at least you tried, you cheeky bastard, you
>>
>>17262637
Faggot detected
>>
>>17262637
OP needs to not defend himself in such a poor way
>>
File: 1452320794948.gif (3MB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
1452320794948.gif
3MB, 480x292px
Hey... pic related
>>
op you faggot. How about stop being a cunt and post the video. You deliver like a nigger shows up to work. He doesnt
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.