[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few years ago I tried to start a sort of radio show with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1453099140956-b.jpg (54KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
1453099140956-b.jpg
54KB, 400x580px
So a few years ago I tried to start a sort of radio show with some guys on Skype. We had a lot of good times together, some weren't related to the paranormal but I miss it. We were called the Slendermen. Are any of you guys still on here? Nick? Other Nick? Kaza? Kiwi? Tyler? Anybody?
>>
Nigga just contact them through Skype
>>
>>17249420
>We were called the Slendermen

Hahahahhaha faggot
>>
I don't remember their contact names.
>>
>>17249448
Youdidnt have any of those fucks in your contacts? Check your past history or something
>>
File: 1453340685135-b.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453340685135-b.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>17249443
So what is it you even contribute to society or even your friends and family that is above the name we had? Honestly that's funny how you think the name is silly when clearly you are above me in so many ways.
>>
>>17249464
>Youdidnt have any of those fucks in your contacts? Check your past history or something
Dude this was years ago. I clear out my history because I'm not lazy.
>>
>>17249479
Noooow, relax, anon, *rubs shoulders* you had to know some people would make fun of that name. Get passed it!
>>
>>17249479
You are either autistic as fuck, or English isn't your first language. Or possibly both.
>>17249482
>manually clearing your Skype history
Ok buddy, bet you regret that now though eh
>>
>>17249486
>Noooow, relax, anon, *rubs shoulders* you had to know some people would make fun of that name. Get passed it!
This is what's wrong with 4chan. Everyone is useless. I'm pooling what resources I have and I just get made fun of. They're probably a virgin neck beard anyway. Meh.
>>
>>17249497
>You are either autistic as fuck, or English isn't your first language. Or possibly both.
>>manually clearing your Skype history
>Ok buddy, bet you regret that now though eh
Oh look its the "you're autistic" comment again. Please explain how that hasn't gotten old, and is somehow effective in proving a point.
>>
>>17249498
Do you have any of the episodes saved?
>>
>>17249479
jesus christ talk about projection
>>
>>17249520
Not that I've been able to find unfortunately.
>>
>>17249506
>replying extensively to every single comment on your fucking thread
>being affected this hard
>not autistic
CALM THE FUCK DOWN NIGGA, welcome to the internet
>>
>>17249521
>jesus christ talk about projection
Yup that's right. Whats it like being depressed? Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
Either be helpful or GTFO. I'm not in the mood for games.
>>
File: mmm_watchy_say_intensifies.jpg (30KB, 720x396px) Image search: [Google]
mmm_watchy_say_intensifies.jpg
30KB, 720x396px
>>17249555
Make me, bitch.
>>
>>17249562
>Make me, bitch.
I see you're still alive, Nick. Hope life is treating you well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.