[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, how does one identify trickster entities from actual spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Trickster_-_Print_by_Bill_Lewis.jpg (73KB, 706x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trickster_-_Print_by_Bill_Lewis.jpg
73KB, 706x600px
/x/, how does one identify trickster entities from actual spirit guides?

What does give out a typical astral prankster?
>>
>>17243246
>What does give out a typical astral prankster?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17243246
Learn English or take your Abilify. Both help.
>>
File: 94chaosmile.jpg (26KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
94chaosmile.jpg
26KB, 287x286px
>>17243246
As a trickster entity I simply identify those who are like me.
>>
>>17243246
your thoughts, actions and intentions must be pure and then you'll know. if they are pure you'll see its nature clearly. if they aren't, you won't until such time as your inner nature becomes purer. your inner nature is the light around you in this realm. in the physical world, the sun lights our way. in that realm, we must be the sun. when your light is pure, you see clearly all that is around you there. it takes time. there is no rush. one can make mistakes and that's fine.
>>
There's always something out of place, like a bag that's levitating or a ring around his or her neck that's supposed to be a choker.
They have one animal hand like a cat's paw instead of a regular one.
They might say a word wrong and you figure out it's just a work instead of a genuine offer to help.
>>
>>17243297
On that, though, bear in mind that an astral trickster is still a being of and on the astral plane.
They gain a lot of joy in the largely harmless tricks that they play and would be kind of sad if you ousted them to someone else.
They're also written of as shunned by the other astral beings in the tribal and shamanic writings that i've read, and would in which be considered as vulnerable outsiders.
So try not to be cruel.
>>
>>17243297
I meant not in the moment, but rather over longer periods of time
>>
Yea, but how does one determines a trickster solely based on the results of its presence in the own life?
>>
>>17243324
Their laughter. Always tips me off.

But it's going to be the same thing, like a path in the mind that isn't there, or the lack of it corkscrewing off in the distance like an escher drawing.
Subtle hints.
>>
>>17243332
Can you describe the laughter? What do you think, how long do such entities play games and to how much of a big extent?
>>
>>17243345
Just kind of wild and distant, like someone who knows something that you don't.
In the Norse doctrines that document this it's described as sounding like someone who is keeping their thoughts a secret; and it's always worked for me when i notice it as this.
They will usually do so indefinately, which is a pretty big pain.
I've only seen that some, usually female, will play small games, and male will usually completely shield reality from you. make you believe something is happening like your ascending of mind when the whole thing is a well-crafted illusion.
Basically, the extent is the choosing of the being; and almost never changes otherwise.
>>
>>17243366
>dubs.
In fact, now that i'm thinking about it, it's always above me.
>>
>>17243366
Hm I see, thank you. And is it possible that such entities might as well try and teach you some lessons while at it?
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 670x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 670x1023px
>>
>>17243389
If you want them to, yes absolutely.
Sadly, i'm more interested in the derelict cities of decay and hate that exist on the astral plane.
but meh. whatevs.
>>
>>17243419
Shit, so you are saying it might be absolutely possible that such entities will trick you for an indefinite amount of time, building up whole temples of illusion, making you believe the most outrageous things? And if they start to like you during the process, that they also might decide to help you out instead if they feel like it?
>>
>>17243366
Do you also think they might impersonate/pretend to be other entities in dreams, for example demons or Gods?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.