[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone ever get that feeling like you shouldn't be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1444268432916.jpg (81KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444268432916.jpg
81KB, 420x600px
Does anyone ever get that feeling like you shouldn't be somewhere and you need to leave right away, like a tingling feeling on your back and going into alert mode, like I was sitting in my garden earlier tonight and I got a sudden feeling like I should gtfo, so I picked up my drink and left, wtf is that feeling?
>pic unrelated
>>
For some reason your subconscious mind has taken some small details in the situation around you and has interpreted them as signs of danger. Sometimes it is accurate, and others not.
>>
>>17238578
Thanks man, makes sense.
>>
>>17238561
It's called being a faggot
>>
>>17238561
yes all the time that feeling is called intuition and it's up to the individual whether or not to act upon that feeling.
>>
I once had that feeling when I was alone in a hotel room. It got very intense and I gtfo. Turns out that if I had stayed in there something bad would have happened, not going to say what. But yes, intuition. Nothing to do with the clues from the environment.
>>
>>17239076
this
it's literally just you shitting your pants
>>
>>17239119
>>17239094

I think intuition is pretty much this >>17238578
Its your subconscious
>>
A lot when I'm sneaking around places I shouldn't be
>>
>>17239132
I was in a hotel room with no contact with anyone. How the fuck did my subconscious know what was going to happen if not pure intuition? If you started this thread just for a rationalist shill, go get fucked.
>>
>>17239119
did aliens invade the hotel?
>>
>>17238561
>wtf is that feeling?
It was warning you of the fact it's like -30 outside right now and you shouldn't be doing anything in the garden.
>>
>>17239146
No that's just common sense but who knows you might need to do something in the garden just put on more clothes.
>>
>>17238561
The human body is a mysterious thing.
>>
>>17238561
your brain's thought process thinks in past present and future hence bad vibes, intuition

your memory is not in the right order, hence deja vu
>>
>>17238561
Yeah. When i was stalking the kids in the playground yesterday and their parents became aware of my presence.
>>
File: da-vincis-vitruvian-man-15.jpg (84KB, 550x601px) Image search: [Google]
da-vincis-vitruvian-man-15.jpg
84KB, 550x601px
>>17239159
LOL no it isn't? not anymore at least
either have some input to contribute or just go back to lurking your 2 sense is pitiful
>>
>>17239165
>memory is not in the right order
right. go on
>>
>>17239169
Quit being an asshole
>>
>>17239175
its really just how it is

if you get a thought of a future event some time, then when it finally occurs you feel like you did it before
>>
wtf
>>
>>17239169
I was just trying to put in my 2 cents ;_;
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.