[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about psychic vampires/empaths/energy healers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
Can we talk about psychic vampires/empaths/energy healers and the overlap that exists? Specifically, is it possible for someone to realize they are a psychic vampire and then use it for healing others? In my own case, I think I developed this by wanting to help my mentally ill family. After not being able to heal them I began craving it from people who weren't sick. I became an energy vampire. (Also known as BPD). What can I do to make sure I'm helping and not hurting others?
>>
>>17219596
Also want to add that I have had many bouts of sleep paralysis. Meditation has helped.
>>
>>17219596
Also feed off sexual energy but only to my partner. I want to find a way to do this that is beyond me being a parasite.
>>
>>17219605
Keep doing it. You'll find your way.
>>
>>17219620
Thanks. Do you have any personal experience?
>>
This shit doesn't exist jackass
>>
>>17219626
If you don't believe it exists, just replace "energy vampire" with "Borderline Personality Disorder" and "energy healers" as ...."people who make you feel energized to be around" I guess.
>>
IF YOU CAN SUCK THEN YOU CAN BLOW, AMIRITE GRILLS?
>>
>>17219657
Does that literally mean....that if you are taking a dude's emotional energy away, you give him a blow job in return?
>>
>>17219596
No such thing as a psychic vampire. But those who manipulate energy can drain or send it both ways, so yes it can be a psychic drainage. Anyone who can do one can do the other, but its not worth it anon. Sending positive energy to a negative source can have further negative effects, like when you act cool when someone is really pissed off it makes them more mad. Best is to become a perfect balance in yourself and lead by example and others will follow. If they don't they aren't ready, like an addict who hasn't hit rock bottom yet.
>>
>>17219664
The word vampire was just an easy way to explain it...I agree about achieving balance in yourself. I don't like to be around people because I feel tired. The only way I can be around them is by ....perhaps being a little manipulative or helping them in some way.
>>
File: 01f.jpg (335KB, 676x485px) Image search: [Google]
01f.jpg
335KB, 676x485px
I think "Pychic vampires" are just people with histrionic personality disorder, they are draining to date and talk to cause it'sa roulette wheel of moods

a Certain female indy dev we can't say on this website would be a "energy vampire" but in reality probably just has the disorder
>>
>>17219681
Yes. I think also Borderline personality disorder. For me, it's just easier and makes more sense to think of it as energy vampire. It's not supernatural really. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to use it for good.
>>
>>17219664
>>17219626
>>17219681
Also, I'm new here. Do you believe that psychic vampires don't exist because you think I'm talking about sparkly blood suckers? Or, is it just that people proclaim to be it to sound special?
>>
>>17219657
Fucking love this. Got some comments, got to go to work, I'll post if the thread is still up later.
>>
>>17221668
>>17219662
>>
>>17219636
You mean extroversion?
>>
>>17221756
Maybe. I mean people who are positive and make you feel energized. Even to an introvert. I dunno. I'm tired.
>>
I was waiting for the "psyvampire" trend to return, it is one of those cliche niche type things that teenagers cling on too.

I am hoping for more teenage tits from this more than anything else.
>>
Extroverts 'recharge' energy by being around others. Not so much about positivity/negativity.
>>
>>17219662

if you're nice, yes. otherwise she can fuck right off.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.