[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 61

File: dis_gonna_be_div.jpg (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
dis_gonna_be_div.jpg
41KB, 625x626px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17209971
>>
File: 1452203596158.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452203596158.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
May as well do the readings here.

>>17215954
Two cards for each of the parts. I do not need a reading in return, no matter what method you may be using; readings won't help me where I am right now.

>what should you do to improve focus

Six of Swords (Science) and Four of Wands (Completion).

What I would say straight up from a first glance is that you should forgo any sort of emotional feelings that you may had, or at least try to heal your wounds and put your mind to logic and reason and research, and from there build stability and control over the matter that you may need for long-term work. There is also a possibility that you may simply, at some point, need to rest a little bit and recuperate before you'll be able to proceed further with whatever it is that you're working with. So yeah, short and simple: more thought upon the reason and figuring out every single detail as much as possible and more focus upon stability and control.

>what should you do to ensure an income of money

The Chariot and the Queen of Disks.

That's an absolutely odd pair of cards that I'm not quite sure how to proceed with. I could say that you pretty much need to put your will against whatever it is, but don't go as far as to grow utterly insane and simply push yourself through anything and everything. More courage. More stuff along the lines of that; a mentality reality, nothing in works of physical with this card around. Make certain that whatever you're working with that, it's going to be something that you don't really mind or feel like connecting with. The Queen of Disks can symbolize a need for stability, family, home, physical and material work, something that you may need, but at the same time it could symbolize a woman that has these particular qualities. If you think that there's someone in your life with such, then you may just go and ask their help. I was also going to think that the cards may just say ''hey, you know this person? yeah. go for them.''

Good luck?
>>
>>17215800
>was this a previous a lesson on what I didn't want? Or was it a doable thing?
I find that our goals are somewhat transitory as we progress through life. Something that may seem good as a teenager may not carry over well into adulthood. Likewise, you may not see the value of something until much later.
Take this as your lesson instead: instead of what may have been, you have only what is. Progress from there.

As to what you did or didn't want, my father once told me that if you really wanted something, you would have fought and done anything in your power to keep a hold of it. Even if you didn't succeed, you know you would have tried. Likewise, if you didn't try, you must not have /really/ wanted it.

>>17214545
Tough moment, huh? I'd say it depends on what kind of tough moment. If you're feeling lost or depressed or aimless, I'd suggest new things. If you're feeling stressed, or overwhelmed, or anxious, then reconnecting with old things serves to soothe the nerves.
As to the woman, a safe bet is always "No."

>>17214420
Huh. A bit interesting, the split here. You're love life will work out fine, but whether he's the one or not isn't entirely clear, so... enjoy the ride, I guess.

>>17214355
You should go through some rough patches, but your average position towards the end will be better than your average position now.

>>17214026
There is no "the one". There are people you're happy or comfortable with, and there are people you're not. It's a sliding scale, and not black and white. Close your eyes, imagine her smile or her voice in your eyes, and if it makes you smile, then you could be doing a lot worse.

>>17213905
Yeah, although I couldn't tell you how, you were a bit vague, and "success" is a very vague thing to interpret. Would a business man who rises to the top at the expense of a family be successful? You may think so, I wouldn't.
>>
>>17216056
If you are still doing em I'd like one
Gil; 31 male - Will a purchase I'm working towards work out in a few months? To that end, Will 2016 be a positive year, money wise? Thanks anon
>>
>>17216075
Howdy, divine enlightened man.

What secrets or truths do you have to share tonight? As a forewarning, I love details and specifics, so don't shy away from extensive elaboration.
>>
File: 1449798757198.jpg (36KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
1449798757198.jpg
36KB, 345x352px
>>17216089

I have come tonight to warn the users of this board that the presence of the Illuminati on this site is growing.

They seek to disrupt topics and purge information.

>>17216051
>>
>>17216056
I shall think on this, thank you.
>>
File: 1451830872441.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1451830872441.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>17215963
>results in long-term of you going for the path of no return

Prince of Cups and Six of Cups (Pleasure).

Interesting. Possible introversion and restriction of one's emotions, more along the lines of you not really letting them out, but yet there's the following card. . .I'd say that if you would go for this path, you will find yourself looking more deeper into yourself, into your emotions, and finding some sort of a pleasure or a joy from it. A sense of harmony or stability, even. Seemingly finding a way to go anywhere from that point, from that one point of realizing and learning.

It really does seem like a pretty considerable path to think upon. You'll be able to learn quite a bit from it, at least in regards of your emotions and what you think of them. Finding harmony. Unless it is something that you don't really want to bother with and all you're looking for is chaos. I'd point you to the Warhammer 40k universe if that was the case. But mind you, this is a reading for the long-run. At short term, it may not seem the case.

>results in long-term of you cutting your loses and walking away from it

The Hierophant and the Six of Wands (Victory).

This is also surprisingly a good path to pick, simply because the two cards speak of learning from past mistakes, trusting yourself and your internal self, learning and eventually. . . succeeding. Trusting in yourself, your beliefs that you forge over a long period of time, growing from the experiences that have been experienced, and putting it all together into solidifying a foundation and eventually, a path for yourself to walk upon.

Truth be told, both of the paths seem to speak rather well. The first one will be an experience leading to a harmony of your emotions, while the second one will bring you more to thinking about your beliefs, trusting in yourself, and it all working out in the end.

Choice is yours.

>>17216099
Hey, no problem. Good luck with that shit.

>>17216088
Not doing any more. Sorry.
>>
>>17216109
Picking the second. Thank you.
>>
>>17216088
Since I may have stolen your reading getting two from Mr Sans, I can do yours. Choose one of those two questions and direct it to me.
>>
>>17216137
Thanks! the first question - Will the purchase I'm working towards work out in a few months?
>>
Aria, Female

Will I end up in a relationship with this guy I am currently seeing? Or he's just wasting my time?
>>
>>17216151
The Purchase: The Emperor
Your Motive: Justice
Cost: Judgement (reversed)
Effect: 10 of Wands (reversed)
Overall Satisfaction: Ace of Cups

How shall I put this. It seems to me that you'll pay dearly for this purchase of yours, seemingly because you want it to make you better in some way, but also as if you sort of want to catch up. I have no idea what this purchase is, so it's hard not to be vague, but that's the sense I get from these cards.

Now, the effect looks somewhat bad, in that you'll bite off more than you can chew, but you'll actually be rather satisfied by it, mostly because it gives you an emotional satisfaction.

So, to put it plainly, it won't really work out in the sense you might plan for it it, but you'll still be happy you made it.
>>
Matt
Male
Will she come back to me?
>>
>>17216209
Interesting....If it matters, it's a home purchase. Thank you for this
>>
>>17216226
I actually wondered if that was it as soon as I posted the reading. The purchase makes you the Emperor (a homeowner), who is a patriarchal figure, with the motive of keeping up with the Joneses, as it were.

The rest of the cards basically say you'll have trouble making mortgage, but your overall satisfaction will be positive.
>>
>>17216210

Why are you mean to me for no reasons? that's uncalled for
>>
>>17216187

Situation: Temperance
You: 3 of Swords, 9 of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles
Him: Queen of Wands (R), Wheel of Fortune (R), 7 of Swords
Advice: 5 of Swords

Mmm, what a good relationship you're having right now.

Am I right to say that you're kind of regretting getting into anything with this guy? It seems to be so, and you're trying to see the long-term outcome of this and it's not going anywhere. However, you're still holding on that tiny bit of hope that something will come out of this. You trust him a lot, however, you're not sure where this is going at all.

He's possibly being over possessive over you and largely undecided; stagnated in his thoughts. He's exhibiting some behavior that makes you think he really wants something with you, and that does seem to be the case here - he wants something with you, but is unsure. It doesn't seem to me that he's wasting your time at all, because both of you are in pretty much the same situation right now; unsure of what will come out of this.

The advice here would be have a talk with him; clear some things up, and move forwards mutually. Both of you needs to make this clear and have a new perspective to look upon.
>>
>>17216252
Really cool, again, thank you for this.
>>
>>17216258
Pretty accurate to the point that it's creepy lol!

But hey! thank you so much for the reading! and thank you for the advice! I am going to try to contact him. Thanks again!
>>
>>17216277

No worries : >
>>
>>17216282

Vai pls
>>
File: uwu.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
uwu.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>17215983
Oscar
Gemini

Will I ever be with the person I want? Is my academic life gonna improve soon?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17216296
I'm 19, kek
>>
james
tell me about the next woman i will be romantically involved with
>>
One voice reading, highly experimental. Post a vocaroo at least 20-30 seconds long; speak freely, do not recite.
>>
>>17216216

Situation: 8 of Pentacles
You: The Hermit (R), The High Priestess (R), Queen of Cups (R)
Her: The Devil, Ace of Pentacles, The Sun (R)
Advice: The Magician (R)

Lots of major arcanas here.

It looks like this is a learning experience for ya, friend. You're lost in thoughts and isolated, and going through a lot of shit; exhibiting tons of risky behavior. Stop doing this, honestly -- you're being self-destructive. It seems that she's already moved on and begun something new, however she's having some difficulties letting you go.

The advice here would be to let go and move on, friend. I know it's hard, but there's nothing you can do and you should stop letting this eat you up so much to the point of isolating your own self and emotions.

Open yourself up, go and enjoy the world out there for what it is. Find a new lass; whatever it takes.
>>
File: tumblr_n4szvqhc9E1qiebyco1_1280.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4szvqhc9E1qiebyco1_1280.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Brandon love
newport news, va
230lbs
5'5
gemini
brown hair
brown eyes
Will I be a better father than my own? Will I find love soon?
Here's a pic of something I like.
>>
Could I get a reading? Any reading at all? There's too much drama junk giving me the stressies, and I just want a reading to put my mind at least a /little/ bit at ease.
>>
>>17216659

Sure; name/alias, gender, and query.
>>
Geo
Male
Anything important happening to me this year?
>>
>>17216424
Dose it matter if it's not words?
>>
>>17216743
Not saying all mumbling on purpose just on the spot talking thrue mic
>>
Someone can read me anything?
>Male
>green
>aries
>Jefry
>>
>>17216698

For the heck of it - don't take this too seriously,

> January: The Hierophant (R)
> February: The Chariot (R)
> March: 5 of Pentacles (R)
> April: Knight of Cups
> May: 8 of Cups
> June: Judgement (R)

--

You will face some obstacles early on in this year; about now. There will be misunderstandings, fall-outs, some obstacles and disorders. It's best for you not to travel during this period of time. You will have a tough start early on, however, there will be some good news coming your way in April, with the 8 of Cups indicating it's something that will give you some choices you have to make and weigh. Be careful of this, since the reversed Judgement in June indicates uncertainties and crises.

>>17216743
>>17216755

You have to be coherent, and there has to be a good flow in it. Talk about your life, your day, current events, etc.
>>
>>17216770
Ok I get it now talking about a certain subject Dosent count as reciting. Maybe I'll catch you or others who do this type of reading.
>>
>>17216663
ALRIGHT THANKS, I hope you're still here.

Ren
Male
What's going to become of this drama? It's really stressing.
>>
>>17216663
dub
m
tell me about the next woman i'll be with
>>
gavin
male
sagittarius
general reading please

this is like the 5th divination thread I've posted in and I've never gotten a reading. Can someone cast pity on me and do it pretty please?
>>
>>17216816

Situation: Temperance (R)
You: 5 of Wands, 2 of Wands (R), The Hermit
Advice: The Magician (R)
Outcome: Knight of Wands (R)

Ah, what a sticky situation; full of misunderstandings, I assume? You're tired of this and chained down by it, thinking of becoming the Hermit; shutting yourself in, isolation and detachment. I'd say that's a pretty good move, honestly, considering the advice here is the reversed Magician. The outcome from this looks.. not so bad, but not so good either; it speaks of something breaking, postponements, and delays. It seems that you will be stuck, either way; so I think it's best for you to get out of your current situation as quickly as possible.

You have some hard choices to make here, friend. I'd recommend taking some time for introspection, and think whether all this shit is worth your time. From this reading, I don't think it is - so my advice would be to get out of it as soon as you can.

>>17216856

Air-queries are almost never answered, and general readings especially.

I'd do one for you with the Celtic Cross spread, if you're interested; however, I've never used this spread before so don't expect much from it.
>>
>>17216878
Thanks for the explanation and sure, I'll take any reading your offering.
>>
>>17216856

another anon who has fallen for the Luciferian sun worship...

You are not Sagittarius.
>>
>>17216958
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17216856
>>17216942

Cross
> 1. 5 of Pentacles
> 2. The Hanged Man
> 3. Justice (R)
> 4. 4 of Swords (R)
> 5. The Tower (R)
> 6. The High Priestess (R)
Staff
> 7. 7 of Pentacles
> 8. Page of Pentacles
> 9. Death (R)
> 10. Page of Swords (R)

You’re in a pretty good position right now with some stability in the past, but this seems to be slowly changing into solitude; trying to shut yourself in and focus, breaking free of all the stability that has happened. You’re cutting off the excesses in your life, and taking a step forwards riskily. You should be careful of being too stagnated in your current path and it seems to me that you should watch out for some drama, or disorders in your social circle. You’re afraid of losing the stability you had in your life, so you shouldn’t be too impulsive here when taking a step forward. The advice here is to stay the course for now, but take it very slowly and progress a step at a time. There will be some unforeseen events or circumstances coming your way, and it's not looking so good, so you should prepare for this any how you can.
>>
Daniel.
Male.
General reading.
thx.
>>
>>17216975
Thank you
>>
James, male, 24, aries.
General reding please..or just love and career
>>
>>17216878
Thank you, I think I understand.
>>
Alvaro
Male
Scorpio

Overall general future reading. Thanks.
>>
Reminder that general readings are all over the place, don't expect anything much out of these.

>>17216983

Past: The Magician, 9 of Cups
Present: The Hanged Man, Ace of Wands (R)
Future: Wheel of Fortune, 8 of Wands (R)

I see a new beginning in your past with some happiness. That's a very good thing, m8. However, you're currently stuck in your path, perhaps caused by trying to move forward too quickly -- you should slow down. There will be an end to this soon, along with some regrets and uncertainty in the way.

>>17216995

Past: The Hierophant, Knight of Cups (R)
Present: The Star (R), 4 of Wands
Future: The Hanged Man (R), 10 of Wands

Moving towards a new plan, are you? Seems to me you're heading down the wrong path, m8. You should seek out some stability instead of taking risks all the time, or you will be stuck in your path heading nowhere. There is, however, some indication of a fulfillment in your life, so perhaps this is what you're after.

>>17217019

Past: Temperance, 6 of Wands
Present: The Lovers (R), 7 of Wands
Future: The Devil (R), 8 of Swords

Looks like you're healing from some sort of wound in the last, perhaps from a broken relationship. This is a good thing, however, I see some sort of deceit in here; something you have to clear up with somebody. Don't get too tempted into doing the wrong thing and shutting yourself in. Concentrate on doing the right thing, friend.
>>
George
Male

What does this year have in course for my love life?
>>
>>17217136

Why do all of you kids always ask about love life on /x/?

Shouldn't you be on a dating site or something?

The occult isn't for your love life, it's for becoming Enlightened.
>>
>>17217114
Thanks. Would be nice if the future could be a little more in depth but I appreciate it. I'm this guy by the way. >>17217019
>>
>>17215983
OSBALDO
AUG,29,1995

WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?
>>
>>17217149

To elaborate, it seems that you're heading down the path of being too arrogant and blinding yourself to your surroundings. That's why I said you should concentrate on doing the right thing.
>>
>>17213233
Oh thank you Botanist!
>dem dubs are checked

I am pretty busy lately, sorry for the late reply.
I honestly think that it means try to find my new skills by old means, even though they are already found, there is nothing new, but should be curious and discover them on my own.
>found a way to extract the pure cocaine alkaloid, creating a drug with a much more powerful effect than the leaves alone
Since it was for success, I suppose if I keep working and doing new stuff or old projects in new ways, I will find something.

If you see this, thank you very much for the read again!
>>
>>17217146
>>
>>17217165
Thanks anon. How does tarot work? I've been wanting to get into it.
>>
>>17217172
>How does tarot work?

Are you Jewish? Are you Kabbalistic? If not, don't bother. It's for teaching the nature of the Universe, not for playing poker.
>>
>>17217114
Melissa
Female
Where should I put stronger focus in regards of occult and higher works?
>>
>>17217165
Also, how do I choose a deck?
>>
>>17217146
Because love life is what I have the most trouble understanding. Everything else I know how to move on with and solve the problem if any.

As for becoming Enlightened, I found that talking to people from /x/ outside the board is much more effective in terms of learning than divination threads.

I'm sorry that I annoy you.
>>
>>17217178
That's not at all my intention. What does being Jewish have to do with it? I'd genuinely like to know how it works and how I could start doing it.
>>
>>17217146
Sorry if being pushy, but if you want and have the time, could you do a scry on my spiritual path? What can I do to move forward, what could I do to improve my own readings?

Thank you very much if you take this up, sorry if I've bothered you.
>>
File: 1406310758074.jpg (840KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1406310758074.jpg
840KB, 800x1600px
>>17217184
>Because love life
This is not true, life is suffering, not love, but through suffering we can learn love, but you do not love. What you are mistaking for love is actually Sexual Desire and Lust.

I never claimed you annoy anyone, I am only here to enlighten you.

>>17217197
The Jewish Kabbalistic tradition is an esoteric form of Judaism which reveals the nature of the true universe.
>>
>>17217146
Most people don't come to the enlightened to learn how to enlighten themselves, but rather are drawn in by the magic gifts of said enlightened ones

Do not despair at this fact; learn to work with what you have, no matter how humble or shallow, all humanity is one flock

Wise words, magic, miracles, these are like bead crumbs: as you are a 'Fisher of men' so they are the lure...

>inb4 'bait'

Just passin' on a message, yo
>>
File: rustig-how-to-tarot.png (67KB, 1305x609px) Image search: [Google]
rustig-how-to-tarot.png
67KB, 1305x609px
Pulling some quick runes.

>>17217136

Mannaz reversed. Nothing too good - open yourself up more, be careful of self-delusions.

>>17217154

Tiwaz reversed. Watch out for conflicts, don't overthink things.

>>17217179

Berkano. Look somewhere you haven't, focus on it and go forth with it.

>>17217172
>>17217181

Read Thoth's guide in the OP, it provides a good overview of the system. Also, pic related.

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

As for choosing a deck, it's up to you; Rider-Waite is a good one to start with. I use the Night Sun deck myself.
>>
>>17217226
>no matter how humble or shallow, all humanity is one flock

Thanks for spreading your wisdom. I hope they take note.
>>
>>17217233
>Mannaz reversed. Nothing too good - open yourself up more, be careful of self-delusions.

Oi thank you, finally found someone I loved and now need to do it all over again. Going to be hard to open myself up more to people. but new challenges and adventures are not a problem.
>>
>>17217247

Just take the reading with a tiny pinch of salt; nothing is set in stone, besides, it's just a single quick rune pull.

> finally found someone I loved and now need to do it all over again.

There's nothing wrong with doing it all over again.

“One day, whether you are 14, 28 or 65,
you will stumble upon someone who will start a fire in you that cannot die.
However, the saddest, most awful truth you will ever come to find––
is they are not always with whom we spend our lives”
― Beau Taplin
>>
>>17217278
Thank you for that quote, actually helps me fill more at ease on the inside. It's so damn well put and relates to my situation perfectly since we both know we weren't meant for each other, but still love each other dearly.
>>
>>17217287

: >
>>
Brett
Gemini

General reading please
>>
>>17217233
>>17217114

Name: Storm
Query: What can you tell me of my own persona and inner workings?
>>
>>17217313

Othala. You will finish something you started.

>>17217317

> persona

Thurisaz reversed. You need to be more disciplined.

> inner workings

Sowilo. Success; good time to start something new.
>>
>>17217331
Would you be willing to do one for me, or is that all you're gonna do?
>>
File: 23 (2).jpg (57KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
23 (2).jpg
57KB, 529x397px
>>17217317
I can tell that you are fnord.
>>
Romero
Capricorn

General Reading Please
>>
>>17217360
What month are you born?

>>17217371
Why not both, since you're just lusting after all.
>>
>>17217233

popagenu
male, aries, 20

I am caught between two women, an old friend with blonde hair (g) or someone new with black hair (e). Could you give me any advice on how to best handle the situation? And how can I attract them? thank you
>>
>>17217351
How do you mean?
>>
>>17217379

>What month are you born?
December
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x490px
>>17216075
> I am a divine enlightened man
>>
>>17216544

Hey Brandon, have a general with the Celtic spread.

Cross
> 1. 9 of Wands
> 2. Ace of Swords
> 3. 4 of Cups
> 4. Knight of Swords (R)
> 5. Knight of Cups (R)
> 6. Ace of Pentacles (R)
Staff
> 7. Death
> 8. King of Pentacles
> 9. 5 of Wands
> 10. 7 of Pentacles

You’re being really resolute right now to begin something new, but is afraid of it. You’re trying to break free of the stability you had in the past, but this seems to be going nowhere - your biggest obstacle is yourself. It seems that your overall goal is to stop being your current self and start improving and trimming off the excess. The advice here would be to just -do it- and -move forward-, you’re craving this change and transformation so much; why not just do it? The outcome as indicated by the 7 of Pentacles seems to be looking really good if you just do it and begin your journey of transformation. The common theme here is craving for change, yourself standing in the way, and doing it would have a really good outcome; a balance in everything.

>>17217341

I'm really tired, but sure I can keep going.

>>17217360

Algiz. Seems to me something is coming your way and you need some form of protection.

>>17217384

The choice is yours -

> blonde hair (g)

Mannaz. Social order; stability.

> black hair (e)

Fehu. Prosperity, money; the start of something new and amazing.
>>
File: not FBI.png (105KB, 294x408px) Image search: [Google]
not FBI.png
105KB, 294x408px
>>17217395
Sorry, most people still can't see fnord.

>>17217396
>December
Thanks.

>>17217397
Howdy pardner.
>>
>>17217402

>Algiz. Seems to me something is coming your way and you need some form of protection.

Huh? What's coming? Is it death? Is it a bad experience? Is it even good?
>>
>>17217405
What exactly is fnord?
>>
>>17217416
Do you really want to know?
>>
>>17217410

> What's coming?

Mannaz reversed; indicates it's something related to your social circle. Perhaps just some bullshit drama that you should get away from.
>>
>>17217423
Aside from what I can see from Urban, I still don't quite understand.
>>
File: 1446694163777.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446694163777.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>17217416
Check the time of this post. >>17217423
>>
File: 1451822269822.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1451822269822.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
>>17217426
Don't listen to internet hipsters.

They don't know the true meaning. Here is an image example of fnord.
>>
>>17217434
So, something out of place in plain sight that punches you in the face as soon as you notice it, but is otherwise unnoticed by others?
>>
>>17217424
Male, 21

Should I message R?
>>
>>17217447
Nevermind, trying too hard. Just forget it lol
>>
>>17217447
Kind of. sure. maybe. fnord
>>
>>17217453

Uruz reversed. No, I don't think you should. Focus on something else.
>>
>>17217459
OH. Discordianism. Yeah, sure, I get it. Unless I don't. Either way, fuck it.
>>
>>17217465
Thank you, will do.
>>
>>17217402
Male
Leo
Just a general read, if you can.
>>
>>17217469
>Yeah, sure, I get it. Unless I don't. Either way, fuck it.
Underrated comment
>>
Christopher
Sagittarius

Am I on the right track academically/career-wise?
>>
>>17217520

Queen of Swords.

You're starting to find security and stability in your current life.

>>17217530

2 of Wands (R), Ace of Cups, 9 of Swords.

Tough beginning, but you're starting to get on track and start something anew. To answer your question, it's a simple yes, you are.
>>
Amanda
Gemini

Am i on the right track in life?
>>
File: 1376031974058.jpg (1MB, 2000x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1376031974058.jpg
1MB, 2000x1221px
[urge to do readings grows]

Well, unlike what I had intended for myself, I'm going to do exactly two readings. And this time around, I'm just going to stick with some good old mindscapes. It's nothing much besides looking at your mind and saying what the hell is going on in there. At least, in a general sense. Really, I'm not sure why I even do those from time to time, but they may just give one an idea as to what's up with themselves.

I'll just need your permission to enter. Gender too, if you're wishing to include that.
>>
>>17217610
Male,
>permission to enter.
ok, enter
>>
>>17217610
I accept
Male
>>
>>17217608

5 of Wands.

Yes, you are. I'd say this is the start of something new for you, and a half-way point in your life. So, continue and move forth.
>>
Kevin
Scorpio

Am I ever gonna get decent internet? If so when?
>>
-Relationship- readings up for grabs.

> name/alias of you and partner
> gender of you and partner
> query
>>
Jack-male obviously
Scorpio
Brown Hair, Greenish Gray Eyes, 5'8", blah blah blah

So is this health, muscle, tissue, whatever problem going to be solved come friday? It's just bugging me and I know there is something wrong, and I hope it's not major, but ya know.
>>
Tristen
Aquarius
Male
Blue eyes, blonde hair

What can I do at the moment for my life to improve and make things better for me & those I'm close to? Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>17217625
Brett/Miranda
Male/Female
Is this girl into me or am I just confusing the signals she's sending me? I'm not sure if that's too specific of a query.
>>
File: 1413730170791.jpg (3MB, 4362x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1413730170791.jpg
3MB, 4362x2880px
Fuck, that was fast as hell. It usually takes at least a few good dozen of minutes until I get a query. I'm not complaining though!

>>17217614
I'm sorry if this may be just a little bit too confusing, since it's definitely been a while since I've done one of those.

The card first showed the sight of a person standing on the very edge of a cliff, looking upon a walled city in the distance. I could see the few lights from the windows peaking out, but yet the streets themselves were not lit in any way. It was definitely not a modernistic looking city, more along the lines of fantasy. Towers, big and small, house upon a house, perhaps even a castle was forming in the center of it? It all looked quite picturesque to me.

Paying more attention to the person instead, I see that they were wearing a strange looking garb. A yellow. . . raincoat? I could not see their face or expression or even remotely feel what they were feeling, but they seemed to have been standing still. . . watching. I tried to move around a bit more, but then I had a strange realization. This was but a mere painting.

There, I found myself looking at the painting from further away, standing in some sort of a museum-like room. Many different paintings were hanged on the walls, and at first I thought they were of different paintings, but then I noticed a rather peculiar thing. Each and one of them were of the same location, but yet with either a different sky or time. Some had a blazing orange sky, others were dark and dim, there were some with snow. All upon same place. Reminding me of it.

Following the corridors, I realized that I was being pushed in just one direction. If I tried to walk out of that particular direction into some other, smaller corridor, I found that I was met with a wall of darkness. It seems that I was not really allowed or meant to go in any other way except this one.

(1/2)
>>
Following it felt like I was being dragged along by an invisible stream of water. And soon, I found the end of it. With a slight panic, I saw that there was a wall of darkness in my way, but it did not last for it cracked and shattered just moments after I got pushed against it. Then, after a bit more floating with the stream, I found myself falling down a dark, dark pit. . .

. . . and fall upon a small patch of rose petals in what seemed like a very dark place. Light shined from above, making the rose petals stand out, but nothing more besides that. Like, . . . sitting in a spotlight of sorts. I saw that there was a dozen of these spotlights with their own little patches of rose petals. Nothing beyond that. After shaking off the strange feelings from the sight that I saw, I proceed to walk just a little bit and explore this strange location. I looked up some of the spotlights and I saw that they all seemed to be holes leading from somewhere. It's not entirely dark down there, now is it?

Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to look with an interest and a reason; was there something else that was fallen in here? I found a yellow flower or two within the few patches, but nothing more besides that. But then, I see flashes. Flashes of a bright road ahead, grass and a tree in the distance, more towards the right. A very-dream like atmosphere.

There, I stopped. Enjoy the read. This is mind you, completely allegorical. I don't know what I end up picking up when I do these kind of things, so it may be just a mish-mash of various sorts of parts.
>>
>>17217610
F
enter away
>>
>>17217625
Gaius/Karma
Male/Male
Soooo... what do you see happening if we break up?
>>
>>17217629

5 of Swords reversed.

It looks like you will have the issue clarified or made known, however not solved; this takes time.

>>17217631

Queen of Pentacles reversed.

Be certain in what you want, take the opportunities you have.

>>17217646

Situation: 5 of Cups (R)
You: Ace of Pentacles (R), Death, 9 of Wands
Her: Wheel of Fortune, Queen of Pentacles, 2 of Wands
Advice: Queen of Cups

Mmm m8, getting lots of mixed signals, aren't you? You're unsure what to make of this situation at all, but you'd like to move forward. You're itching for change and transformation, being really resolute in your behavior. I can't say the same for her though - you know what you want, but she doesn't. She thinks you're the end to perhaps something that happened to her in the past; a relationship gone bad. She finds security in you, however, she has no idea how to show it. She has no idea what to make of your affections, and is afraid to move forward.

The advice here is have more confidence, get her to trust you more, and just simply man the hell up and show her you mean business.
>>
>>17217657
Sorry just notice you said two, and I'd be third.. :(
>>
File: 1433305114437.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433305114437.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>17217610
Male
Please enter my mind vagina.
>>
>>17217666
>It looks like you will have the issue clarified or made known, however not solved; this takes time.

Hmmm, any word of when it will be solved then?
>>
>>17217625
Emil Male
Daisy Female

I recently moved far away from her. We haven't talked in a while either. She's still on my mind, though. I know she's going through a rough time, but there's no way she'd let me help. Do you see me ever helping her? Do you see her ever helping me?
>>
>>17217666
Thank you kindly
>>
>>17217658

Situation: 8 of Wands
You: The Tower, 9 of Pentacles, 10 of Swords
Him: Page of Swords (R), 7 of Cups, 4 of Wands
Advice: 9 of Wands (R)

Lots of changes are indicated in your current situation. A lot of it, I'm not even sure what to make of this.

Deep down, it seems to me that you really want this to end and begin something new instead of heading down the current direction, which you know will end up the same. You're clear in your emotions, you know what you want. However, he's extremely hesitant to do anything. He may come across as heartbroken to you, but I think he's toying around to keep you around. It's almost as if you're the person giving it all in the relationship; so one-sided.

The advice here would be just break it off and suffer the setbacks; it's better for you in the long-term.
>>
>>17217670

I don't think it's very soon, since the 5 of Swords can indicate slow and tough beginnings. But at the very least, you will know where the problem is and can work towards fixing it. Take one step at a time, m8.
>>
>>17217677

Taking a small smoke+coffee break, then coming back to this.

Lurk around, m8.
>>
>>17217624
Awww I was skipped. ;_;
>>
File: 1393066992394.jpg (465KB, 2008x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1393066992394.jpg
465KB, 2008x1300px
>>17217617
Let's see what we have here. . .

I found myself to be standing in the backyard of someone's house. The house, at first glance, looked pretty cushy, comfortable and comfy. There was only but one thing that would tip anyone off from ever bothering with it; mold and greenery has grown all over it. The outside of the walls, the inside, even the damn backyard was overrun with this stuff. There was, strangely enough, a pool of sorts. A small one, barely fit for more than four people. The water was clear and the inside of it was also clean, but the surrounding mold was just completely . . . off-putting. For some ungodly reasons, there was a skeleton, just laying there, in the pool.

I stared at the entire scene for a good second or two before shrugging. I decided to visit the inside of the house and found it to be relatively dead of life. There was brown stuff and green stuff growing all over the walls, the air was thick with dust, and truth be told, I wanted to get myself out of the damn place as fast as possible. I could have sworn I saw someone sitting on a rickety chair in the corner; a well-dressed old woman, but yet with a face of a hag. I don't know whether she was alive or just a very, *very* realistic doll - I didn't want to check.

After walking out, I see that the streets were also had this green mold grown all over it. The adjacent houses as well. Actually, scratch that, the entire place was just mold. There was no life besides me; just mold.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1394176229270.jpg (3MB, 2200x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1394176229270.jpg
3MB, 2200x1295px
>>17217709
I decided to fly up and see whether everything was suffering from this dilemma, or whether it was just contained to this place alone. It felt like something was trying to knock me down to the ground, but after a small push, I ''cracked'' through whatever it was. And found myself to be hanging in a dark place, while the place below me was seemingly contained in a bubble. I saw more of them. Together. Linked together. Separate things within them, but yet all linked together in some sort of a strange ring that was slowly spinning in one direction. Clockwise?

Out of terrible curiosity, I decided to enter another one of those things. It was a forest. Tall trees, but every single one of the leaves was colored in various shades of brown and dirty orange. Quite a few leaves were falling too, but not too much so that it would seem like it's completely unnatural. The air was quite bright, and I could look in every single direction without having any sort of obstruction, save for the tall, hearty trees. The ground was covered with leaves, more yellow and orange than completely brown. What a calm, relaxing autumn forest. . .It almost brings back certain memories for me.

I was not expecting to find much in here, but I still went on to explore just a tiny bit. Some of the trees perhaps contained a grove or two, but I did not bother with it.

With an usual slash of the good old dagger, I entered the underlying parts. It was all calm and normal. Usual void. Usual bubbles. Nothing too out of place. One drew my attention, and thus, I decided to investigate. After touching it, it ripped open and . . . cotton? It was entirely filled with cotton. Just massive chunks of cotton. And this is where I found myself to be losing focus, so I did not push it any further than I did and just focused out entirely.

>>17217657
>>17217669
Two. No more than that. Sorry 'bout it; hopefully you'll catch me another time. I'd give a pass if I knew either of you, but even then, eh. . .
>>
File: 1418945457118.gif (32KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1418945457118.gif
32KB, 600x304px
>>17217702
I lurk more than you could ever imagine, friend.
>>
>>17217690
Thank you muchly.

>It's almost as if you're the person giving it all in the relationship; so one-sided.

I actually do feel like I'm getting the shorter end of the stick a lot, aha. And it's not really any surprise to me that I could be his toy. Not like it makes it hurt any less though, oof. Thanks for the reading! Guess there's no avoiding the end.
>>
>>17217677

Situation: Death
You: 5 of Cups (R), The Magician, 6 of Swords (R)
Her: 9 of Swords (R), 9 of Pentacles (R), 10 of Swords (R)
Advice: 6 of Wands

Well, wow. I wasn't expecting the Death card to come up in your situation - lots of change and transformation, eh? You're extremely disappointed and disheartened by the current troubles, yet you're strong and resolute in your will. Your behavior is that of the reversed 6 of Swords, almost screaming at me that you want to leave and go hug her. I know that feeling, m8. She's feeling.. well, how should I put this? Hurt. Very hurt, deeply hurt. She’s definitely going through something very rough; I’m not even sure how you can help her, truth be told. I'd say.. just be open to her whenever she wants to talk. Seems to me that she really needs somebody to be there for her now, and you should try to fill that role if possible.

I’m going to stop here for awhile. This reading just hit me in the feels, kek.
>>
>>17217402
spot on.
>>
>>17217792
Huh. This did seem to hold a lot of resonation. I want to help her, but I don't know how. My sexual and romantic feelings are both undeniably in the way. A part of me wants to dump these desires and just be a good friend. After all, I think it's be beneficial to us both, but even then I have little experience... Dicks.
>>
Hello, is anyone doing readings? I will give you any required infomation. My questions are...
Will things get better?
Will I be happy with my career?
And if a love reading isn't too much then that too, thank you.
>>
>>17217709
Wew lad
Thanks for your visions. Mold ring a bell in me i already have one time or two thought that i have an affinity with mold. Sounds weird. I take this as i must take more care of my surrounding to prevent it from molding.
Autumn and cotton everybody like this. It's not my obsession.

My flat is currently water damaged and some walls have black and green spots. Shrooms have also grown in my kitchen.
Maybe this bubble was were i put my recent water damages accident:)

Fu also i play fallout4 since this autumn and outside my home everything looks like in the game with all those orange tree and leaf falling and sun etc.
I had this fallout feeling for 2 months
And this is when my flat was damaged.

Haha that's really cool.

What's your scrying method?
>>
>>17217860
>Will things get better?

Four of cups reversed. You need to take things into your own hands. Don't dawdle, if you see a chance, take it. It may be hard, but self pity will get you nowhere.
>>
>>17217842

Well, I'm not sure how to help you there other than pulling another card; I'm a mess myself.

> How can you help her?

2 of Wands reversed. Assess her needs, then tend to them.
>>
File: 1394222666775.jpg (440KB, 2455x1609px) Image search: [Google]
1394222666775.jpg
440KB, 2455x1609px
>>17217867
Hey, no problem. And that's incredibly interesting. I was wondering just what the hell was going on with the entire place when I walked inside. Just. . . you should really try to clean your place up. If you're doing it already, then good fucking luck. That sounds like your house is in a pretty bad condition at the moment. It would explain why the surroundings had this strange, American-like appearance. It's as if I was standing in a 90s street, somewhere out further from the city. A good relation to the Fallout universe.

And that's incredibly sweet. I really enjoyed walking through the comfy atmosphere. All that was lacking was a small shack with a pumpkin patch. It would have been a perfect location for me to live in, for example. It really was just *that* comfy.

Mental scrying. I don't use tools or anything like that; just visualization and more visualization. I've been getting rather good at it, especially working with a particular... addition. So to speak. It's kind of hard to explain.
>>
If anyone is around to read sometime

F
Gemini
Will I be managing better with my negativity in the next few weeks?
>>
>>17215983

Requesting a pretty simple reading.

Who will the next president of the united states be?
>>
>>17217959
Probably Clinton, unfortunately
>>
>>17217967
Yeah, don't need any fancy cards to tell you the media favors her. Maybe this is my inner tin hat speaking, but maybe strings are being pulled here.
>>
anyone reading? non-romantic tho
>>
In case anyone's reading... (I never get in time for this things, ugh)

Catalina
female
Pisces

Did I choose the right path? Am I going to be satisfied with my career?
>>
>>17218008
>Did I choose the right path? Am I going to be satisfied with my career?

Did you chose the correct path? The correct path is neither right nor left.
>>
Deuteronomy 18:10: “There shall not be found among you . . . anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens.”
>>
>>17218016
Most people on /x/ don't even know what Divination means.
>>
>>17217925
Maybe it's luck but i think you are talented.

Everything will be fixed soon and i will moving in 1 year anyway. I'm not a dirty basement guy so this flat problem is the only thing that pops up.

Thank you scrying guy.
>>
>>17218012
Is this some grammar correction? Sorry, I'm not an English speaker. Spanish is my first language.
Thanks tho
>>
>>17218029
No. It is a riddle.
>>
>>17218032
Oh, I see
>>
File: void brain.gif (488KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
void brain.gif
488KB, 500x256px
I can do a few tarot readings before passing out if you want one fill out the following four °s::
________
°A picture of a (preferably) drawn fictional character you admire, identify with & would enjoy being

°Appearance/style (brief description)

°Personality (a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, if anything
279KB, 434x632px
>>17218088
Brown hair, blue eyed dude who's pretty scrawny. Always got this "tired" look.

I guess I'm nice. I'm always caring about everyone, but I worry too much, and I overthink a lot of things.

What will my next romantic partner be like? Will the relationship last? Will we be happy together?
>>
File: Scary_Movie_Aliens.jpg (112KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Movie_Aliens.jpg
112KB, 679x720px
ऐ एले माओ
>>
>>17218088
Do you want my sin card and credit card number too faggot?
>>
>>17218136
Sorry, wasn't there for a bit, I'll start working on this one in a minute

>>17218146
You can make up or exaggerate your appearance, personality etc. Most do. It just helps me jpget a picture of what I'm lookin at
The picture and query are the only really important things
>>
>>17218178
Ah maaaann, it's cool, don't sweat it. Take as long as you want, I'm just thankful you're willing to read me at all.
>>
File: 1451737310458.png (673KB, 982x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1451737310458.png
673KB, 982x1448px
Yet again I'm here with two readings. Mostly one card, but I may use more than that if I see it necessary. I'm still learning, so I don't want to confuse both myself and whoever is asking for a reading from me with more cards than necessary.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
File: images (4).jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
22KB, 443x332px
>>17218088
Latino, curly hair, skinny fat, glasses, kinda hairy.
Introverted,shy,smart, nerd.
I just want to know if I'm gonna be fine and happy
>>
>>17218226
Oscar
Male
General reading
>>
File: hSk42iO9.jpg (126KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
hSk42iO9.jpg
126KB, 425x282px
-Relationship- readings up for grabs~

> query
>>
>>17218226

Aaron
Male
General reading please
>>
File: 1451445498932.jpg (181KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451445498932.jpg
181KB, 500x700px
I asked at a bad time, I guess. Sorry about that, ash and anon reader.

>>17218245
And I did forget to mention that I'll be more careful with accepting general readings. They never tell anything good, because they're too vague for anything.

The Star and Two of Wands (Dominion).

So, it seems that you may just need to look up at that one tiny little shining star and hope. Hope isn't exactly a bad thing, and really, belief and hope in something, be it external forces or in this case, yourself, can bring forth quite a surprising chain of events. That's what the Star is all about; hope, trust in your inner intuition, and that whatever path you feel like being drawn to is going to lead to wonderful things.

In turn, the following card is one that speaks of direction, will and a goal. They are all there, and now they shall move towards whatever goal upon whatever path they have set themselves upon. A beginning that has just begun, but yet not quite at the stage where it was just born. So really, taking both of the cards together, I'd say that if you have some sort of a path in mind, whatever it may be, and you feel like taking upon it; go for it. There's the path and there's the will. From the Star alone I can say that it may just go to right places.

Or simply trust yourself and your feelings and urges to do something. They'll lead you well.
>>
>>17218008

Current path: 9 of Swords
You: 10 of Swords, Judgement (R), 10 of Wands (R)
Challenges: The Tower, Ace of Wands, The Hierophant
Outcome: 5 of Swords (R)
Advice: Ace of Pentacles (R)

Ah, ah. You have chosen which path to tread upon, however you're unsure of what may come out of it. This is both your strength and at the same time, your largest obstacle. Honestly, I'm not sure what to make out of this - it speaks of both transformation and destruction, but I guess you can't create something without sacrificing anything, yeah? Equivalent exchange, if you've watched FMA. The outcome doesn't seem to be looking so good, but it does speak of slow growth and new beginnings, so I guess that's not a bad thing either. The advice here would be to trim off the excesses, friend. Know what you want and need, get rid of those you don't. Either way, there will be growth, destruction, and creation - that's the path you're walking on now, and I don't think you should change it; instead, keep going. : >
>>
>>17218290

> I asked at a bad time, I guess. Sorry about that, ash and anon reader.

No such thing as a bad time when a reader shows up, m8.

I hope you're doing aight : >
>>
File: 1451683631320.jpg (361KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451683631320.jpg
361KB, 1280x1280px
>>17218265
Four of Swords (Truce) and The Hanged Man.

If that's not a clear cut way of saying that you should slow down and ponder. Ponder a lot. Analyze, introspect, think, you get what I mean. This is quite a needed process, seemingly looking for some sort of a solution to whatever issue that may be plaguing your mind and your soul. The first card, especially, talks on such a matter. Reflect upon whatever it is that bothers you the most, and then return when you are finally calm.

But then again, the Hanged Man is almost a forceful kind of peace. The situation deems it such. There's no need for change or anything for now, you just need to sit down and think. Think a lot. Read some books, write, something that lets your mind run but yet not too much at the same time; something relaxing, perhaps? A need for patience and a new viewpoint, and it's always easy to find the latter when you step back from your problems for once.

So yeah, to put it short and blunt: sit down, reflect, meditate, relax and then come back to whatever problems that you may have. It's necessary. (This is going off of the assumption that there is indeed something going on, I'm rather unsure, but both of the cards call for the same thing so I'm going with it).

Good luck if that's the case.

>>17218322
This is a time when there are simply too many readers and not enough querents. At least you bother with the air-queries. I'm doing . . . alright, I suppose. Kicking back and forth, not really getting anywhere but at the same time not really caring. It's an usual affair. I hope you're doing well yourself.
>>
>>17218342

> This is a time when there are simply too many readers and not enough querents.

Heh, that's a good thing, isn't it?

> Kicking back and forth, not really getting anywhere but at the same time not really caring. It's an usual affair.

Well, things come and go just like people; usual affairs will be unusual one day and vice versa. Be determined, Sans!

“Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”
―Joseph Campbell

> I hope you're doing well yourself.

Yeah, the past day has been awesome; I've never felt better, truth be told. Starting anew and getting rid of some stuff holding me down : >
>>
>>17218342

I'm not gonna lie, that's the second time that I have gotten the similar reading in a row so I'm gonna go with your advice. Thank you.
>>
File: Shouto_freezes_the_ground.png (359KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
Shouto_freezes_the_ground.png
359KB, 640x509px
>>17218136
Sorry I'm usually really speedy, I'm just real tired so. Took me a whild
Also my words will be very casual

What they ideally will be like: 3 of Disks, The Chariot

A person with strong drive and willpower, seems like a girl to me, not much taller than you I any, although you're pretty short?
People like or dislike her, she brings energy into situations, gets stuff actually done
That kind of personality type, ya know . The catalyzer...
At least this is the type that you should be looking for. Then you just have to decide between different variations and bodies what the fuck am I talking about

Ahem

Will the relationship last?
Ok hold on this ones 5 cards for some reason
I don't think it will last longer than a year, but the outcome will be not so bad after separating, it will be good, and strengthening

just assuming here that this semi long-term relationship happens starting soon..

What you can choose is what personality you become though it / present to them / words

Path 1: Prince of Swords, 6 of Wands
Well the negative side of this would be arguing and trying to win arguments. Ideally it is a healthy conflict and competition with each other and togwether against others? Not something you think you'd be good with or into, but if you were to unlock confidence and be brave, you could

Path 2 The Hierophant, The Chariot
path where you get serious about some things to impress or keep up with them, or maybe they even encourage you directly about a dream. Several things. randomized example: studying biology, drawing, playing tennis, and piano
All stuff that would be impressive to this person, but also following interests is good especially for you, and being serious about it would yield cool reaults. Again, you don't believe you can do that well

Path 3 The Sun
you dont stop romance or caring about people, but no longer think about individual others most, but rather ideals or groups or dreams/ambitions or all, probably all three
>>
>>17218391
Ahh, thank you. This reading makes me very happy. Thanks a lot for the reading! Really super appreciated.

Also, I hope you can rest or something soon. Since you said you're tired n' all.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1520x1080px
>>17218088
>F
>20
>Gemini
>Will I be managing better with my negativity in the next few weeks?

I have dark hair and very light eyes. Sort of undernourished and tired looking. Medium height, with long limbs and slender arms
Shy and quiet. Introverted. Often depressed
>>
>>17217942

Situation: Knight of Swords (R)
You: Ace of Cups (R), The Chariot, The Fool (R)
Challenges: Queen of Wands (R)
Advice: The Devil
Outcome: Knight of Wands

Seems to be you're in a pretty shitty situation that is hard to overcome.. hmm. You're thinking of giving up and getting away, aren't you? But you're not doing this at all. Be careful holding on things you don't really want - this seems to be a temporary situation, and you're doing something permanent; a permanent solution to a temporary problem, I might say. The advice here would be to get rid of the temptations that binds you - think, what is it? When you overcome that, you will gain a deeper understanding of the way you act and think; your subconscious, so to speak - a journey/exploration of sorts. I'd say continue with your current path, and there will be some small good things coming your way.
>>
>>17218237
Eh sorry I'm basically asleep now and idk if I'll be around tomorrow or anything so I'll do a short read

Knight of Disks
Your potential harmony with society and people as well as sense of purpose

Undermined by the 8 of Cups, which is symbolizing the drowning and rusting away of your deeper feelings, including those crucial dreams and ambitions...
Common response to life shooting you down a bit
But where you go after this slump is where is gets interesting, as in there are paths again, a multitude of the, and you can choose between lots of possibilities for what to be and do and where to go
Life, huh? good luck with it;
>>
File: serial-experiments-lain-o.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
serial-experiments-lain-o.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>17218413
Damn lain whyndo you always pop up whn I'm too tired is this some cosmic joke I've had enough onthose

guf related is me riht now

Goodnight
maybe someone else will give your reading. To you,
>>
Ivana 23 female
What is my sexuality?
>>
Female, 22, Cancer Sun, Scorpio Moon.
How is my love life going? How is my carrer this year? Am I gonna get a job.
>>
Ivana, 23, female
Blonde, blue eyes.
I think i am asexual. Is that the resault of some trauma or my sexual orientation?
>>
Ivana 23, female.
What is generally opinion of men and women about me?
>>
>>17218639
Female you wrote it yourself you dumb cunt
>>
>>17218786
She said sexuality not sex you absolute retard
>>
>>17218791
If she has a socket she needs a plug, you sound retarded and you need a hug
>>
>>17218694
I would really like to rape one of you asexual snowflakes one day. It'd be hilarious to watch you cum buckets and eventually develop a rape fetish heh
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
>>17215446

Still around anon? sorry for the late reply. I am willing to do the reading, however it might take me a while (probably an hour or two.
>>
Any reader online?
>>
>>17218290
Huh. Do you ever give a reading to someone, and look at it before you post and ask yourself is this for her, or for me?
>>
>>17218853
Elmo,
Age 24,
My life is in a chaotic state right now, as in there are paths everywhere.
I would appreciate a reading on how the next year is going to go for me.
>>
Kyle, Male
Will I get my life together in the next year or so?
>>
>>17218761

Drunk potty mouthed
>>
>>17218301
Yeah, I knew it wasn't going to be easy.
There are many obstacles among the way, and I'd be lying if I say I'm facing the future fearless.
I'll keep going by now. And I'll be patient, hoping for the results on a distant future to be fine. I just don't want to regret of walking this path.
Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>17217610
Male and I give you permission.
>>
>>17217610
(◡‿◡ )

Come in.
>>
>>17217610
Hey hey hey! look who showed up!

Nice to see you around Lo!
>>
>>17219125

Still around Elmo?

Doing yours >>17215446
>>
File: kos.jpg (24KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
kos.jpg
24KB, 220x316px
>>17215446

First Spread
>Queen of Wands (R)
>King of Swords
>Nine of Pentacles

2nd Spread

>Ten of Wands (R)
>Five of Wands (R)

This one is a bit hard, but also clear... jus take it with a grain of salt

For me it looks like you indeed made the right decition and everything should go smoothly.

The secound spread could be talking about troubles with other people but since those troubles already happened it talks about the result from them. ''Apologize and relief''

The only card that worries me is the nine of pentacles and i think its nothing serious. Might be advising against overconfidence or telling me that you think that you can handle all of this alone, dont be afraid to look for help, you will get it.

Needles to say i take it as a positive reading.

Hope it helped! and i would take your offering if you dont mind.
>>
>>17219571
You taking readings? I'm pretty fucking pissed off for no reason.When does it get better?
Male
Capricorn
>>
If anyone is doing readings, I'd like to know how my trip abroad will go next week.
21 male Pisces.
>>
>>17219589
>pretty pissed for no reason
>capricorn
That's more common than you'd think, really.

Just work on anger management. Or have a really bad blow up that forces you to reevalute your life. One of the two.

Or mellow with age.
>>
>>17219496
Yea I'm here, buddy.
>>
>>17219571
Was this reading for me or for the pissed off guy?
(Elmo here)
>>
>>17219621

Another guy, sadly i have to go an do some work, will try to do your reading afterwards but it might take an while again...
>>
>>17219629
It's cool.
Not exactly hanging off the edge of a cliff so that's fine, take your time. I appreciate it.
>>
File: birthchart.png (60KB, 674x440px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.png
60KB, 674x440px
Anyone do astro charts?
>>
I want /div/ to leave
>>
>>17219663

no
>>
Anyone want a reading using the I Ching? I'm not going to do relationship ones though. Please tell me your query and post with a favorite image of yours. Don't know how long I'll be here.
>>
Peter
Male
Gemini
General reading, pretty please.
>>
File: DSC_0104.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0104.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>17219756
Dunno if you're still around, but I'd like a reading about my exam results due next month.
Pic related is one of my favourite android jones pieces.
>>
>>17219843
This is kind of a difficult query because the I Ching is all about change, and reacting to situations as they unfold. That said, this is what I got.

47 (Kun) changing to 45 (Tsui)

The first sign is generally hardship or distress. If you remain in good spirits and persevere however, you'll get through this undamaged--even if it looks like what you're doing has no effect on your situation. The changing to Tsui means that there will be a gathering of people then-- it might be helpful to see someone powerful then, and to make a sacrifice. Then what you want will happen.

The way I read it, either your exam will not be that great, but you'll have a chance to make it up by seeing a person of authority and working with other people, or;
If you haven't written the exam yet it could also be a nudge to tell you that you will gain by learning in a group and with someone who's really good at the topic.
>>
>>17219960
If you're willing to do another, how's occult looking for me?
I want power and to be able to talk to demons etc
>>
>>17219990
OK, I will, I will!
>>
>>17219992
>>17219990
But I'm gonna need a picture you like.
>>
File: nihilism.png (287KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
287KB, 889x592px
>>17219998
Alright
>>
>>17219756
I am working on two social occult projects. How will they contribute to my grand project, if at all?

I can give a reading in return if you like; just need gender and query.
>>
File: Ichigo_Final_Getsuga.jpg (10KB, 539x349px) Image search: [Google]
Ichigo_Final_Getsuga.jpg
10KB, 539x349px
>>17218088
>Jorge
>Male
>21
>Virgo

>kinda long hair barely touching my shoulder, latino but dont look like one, skinny 130~ pounds, brown hair, brown eyes
>kinda shy, smart, people look up to me, people constantly say that im a very good person
>general reading and will i see her again?

thank you in advance i appreciate it
>>
>>17220002
Well, it's a big change. From 30 (Li) to 3 (Dschun).

Li is the fire, the adhering. It also means reliance on something. In your case, while your occult work is a fire in the dark, it also needs something to cling to--You. You need to find something giving you stability and harmony, so that your work can have a solid basis. I think you should make sure that you're feeling well and your life is stable, before immersing yourself greatly in your work. Dschun means initial difficulty in what you're trying to do. But, of course, there's also the possibility of great success. That said, you need to be patient, and you need help from somewhere. You will need support and helping hands with what you want to do--So I suggest again that you work on a strong basis, and friends that you can rely on. Then your work will be a success.

Thanks for your image.

>>17220007
Thanks for your offer, but I'm tired and I'll sleep after yours. Hope I'm concentrated enough, so, maybe, it might not be that great.
>>
>>17219571

Hey, thanks...was eager to hear the answer in this thread tonight.

What is promised must be done. Should I do a general reading for you, or do you have a specific question?
>>
>>17220007
13 Tung Jen (community with people) to 17 Sui (succession)

The first symbol looks great. You will be able to have success in your projects. Not because of a single person, but because everyone working together can do even grand things. It also means that there needs to be something akin to a leader, without that you'll fail. Now before going there and doing all that leader stuff, you should strongly remember that community means a shared goal, not your own. While you will have to lead the projects, you should also remember that this isn't about your work only. It's like Laozi says; if you hold something too strong, you'll loose it--and the sage puts himself before his work and after his work, thus he is completed.
The change into Sui speaks about how you will gain succession after you have reached your personal goal, I believe. This symbol has a strong stroke under a light one, so you will need to follow instead of lead. This might seem contradictory to the first symbol, but remember that your leadership is about having a clear image of communal success and directing action into it, not power. The most important part here is being patient and adapting yourself to the situation. Maybe this symbol also means you will need to choose a successor--this doesn't change much. The essence of this symbol is the sage patiently waiting until an agreement to succession is reached naturally. So I suggest you wait after your goal is complete, and don't try to either give power away or claim it. It will happen naturally.

Thanks for the image, and good night.
>>
>>17219756
I SEE YOU
>>
>>17219663
>leaves the room
>>
>>17220234
That's nice. What exactly do you see?
>>
File: 1452618335694.jpg (229KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
1452618335694.jpg
229KB, 1200x798px
>>17219756
Where am I headed in life or what am I changing into

Have a creepy image
>>
File: chara2.png (429KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
chara2.png
429KB, 1024x768px
-Relationship- readings up for grabs~~~

> query
>>
File: 20140621_140515.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140621_140515.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17220245
>>
>>17220377

>Jorge(me)/Diana
>M/F
>whats going to happen to our relationship?
>>
>>17220414

> Situation: The Hanged Man
> You: Queen of Pentacles, 2 of Pentacles, 5 of Swords (R)
> Her: The Sun, Knight of Cups, 2 of Cups (R)
> Advice: King of Pentacles (R)

Ah, what an impasse; a relationship that is stuck and heading nowhere. Hmm.. let's see - you're looking for security in the current situation and the relationship in general, however, you have some choices to make in regards to your emotions and overall well-being; for example, "What/How should I feel towards this?". You're searching for clarity and answers; you want to know something. She's.. pretty much doing the exact opposite; the cards says that she's made up her mind and wants to move forward, however isn't sure how to proceed. Don't get me wrong; she's still heartbroken, however, she -knows what she wants-, and -you don't-. I'd say you have a lot of thinking to do on this one; the ball is in your court, and the relationship is yours to take charge of.
>>
>>17220377
AN (me)/ Anna (dating)
M/F

What does she think of me and where is our relationship headed
>>
>>17220442

> Situation: The World
> You: 9 of Swords (R), Wheel of Fortune (R), The Fool (R)
> Her: The Moon, Ace of Pentacles, 7 of Swords
> Advice: Strength (R)

Nice relationship - beginning of something new, eh? That's so nice. Lots of major arcanas on this one.. almost telling me a story. You're still healing from an old wound, aren't you? The end of something, and the start of something new; a cycle, so to speak. She's very stable in her thoughts, emotions, and behavior - she thinks you're the one, m8. The advice here is to have the strength to move forward and stop doubting yourself; whatever happened in the past won't happen if you don't let it - that is, don't make the same mistake twice. I'd say your relationship is headed somewhere really good, but you need to let yourself heal and grow.
>>
>>17220377
K/S
Male female
Could use some advice any help would be much appreciated want to make things right.I like her alot please.
>>
>>17220441

thank you very much, you hit it spot on.

we met and had a great relationship for some time it was basically love at first sight, she was my equal, long story short, we just couldnt be together. we loved each other a lot.

after this im completely torn to pieces idk what to do now. thank you again, i greatly appreciate it.
>>
Last one for now~

>>17220477

> Situation: 7 of Wands
> You: King of Swords (R), 4 of Wands (R), The Empress (R)
> Her: Judgement, 5 of Cups, The Tower
> Advice: Page of Cups (R)

Oh man, this is pretty straightforward. The cards are asking why do you have to be on the offensive so much? Sometimes, it's better to let things take their nature course instead of trying to force it the way you want - brute force doesn't work most of the time, and definitely not in your case here. She's sick and tired of you, m8; she wants a fresh start and is planning to severe ties away. The advice here would be to stop being so impulsive, let things flow properly; all in due time, friend. Wanna make things right? Give her time and space to think this through.
>>
I said fuck it and have finally gotten around to making my own deck. Any suggestions for what is most important to get across in the trumps?
>>
>>17220462
Yeah the last experience was hell to say the least. A nice girl that turned out to be someone I had never imagined she would be.

Religious, class topper, no red flags and she still cheated and did a lot of stuff that I obviously wasn't very comfortable or happy with.

I finally dumped and cut contact with her for good, life's been more stable since that. I just hope this one won't be another nice girl that turns out to be someone else entirely.

Thanks
>>
>>17220497
Damn I hope things turn out ok.Made me a little sad if those are her feeling and what she wants to do.Thanks for reading.
>>
Back for more, query >>17220377

>>17220496

No worries : >

>>17220518

Ah well, in that case, you really do need some time.

I suggest you let your partner know about this and the both of you move forward mutually.

>>17220545

I hope things turn out okay for you too : >

Remember, just give her some time.
>>
>>17217146
"love" is like enlightenment for the ole chorizo.
>>
>>17220614

King of Wands reversed, 7 of Pentacles.

Be careful of heading in too fiercely; take your time slowly and you will achieve the growth you seek.
>>
>>17220614
>13
Well that isn't surprising at all
>>
File: chara-0.png (246KB, 738x465px) Image search: [Google]
chara-0.png
246KB, 738x465px
Bumping >>17220377

Also, doing one to three general readings with Celtic Cross spread.
>>
Ive been kind of sick latelly. And Ive lost my power over the universe. I used to feel very relaxed and attuned to the universe. Now I just feel lost and stupid.

Can somebody give me some kind of reading or advice?

Male
aries
>>
>>17220907

Well, have a general~

Cross
> 1. Ace of Cups
> 2. Strength
> 3. 4 of Swords (R)
> 4. 4 of Pentacles
> 5. The Star (R)
> 6. Temperance
Staff
> 7. The World (R)
> 8. The Chariot (R)
> 9. King of Wands
> 10. 2 of Wands (R)

I see the beginning of something new you started.. perhaps this has something to do with your fatigue? Your challenges are the Strength; that's what you need in order to move forward. It seems that this entire spread is telling me you're trying to do too many things at once; your overall goal is reflected in the reversed Star - occult gains, simply put. You're driven by the Temperance, speaking to me that this has something to do with your wish to heal some wounds that are open. My advice would be to focus on doing one thing at a time for now, then move forward slowly taking one step at a time; i.e. stop trying to juggle too many things and multitask - this seems to be the root of all your problems.
>>
>>17220882
Ok I'd like a general reading
Male and uh I don't know what else you need
>>
>>17220882
I'll take one!
Female, 21. Can I pick general love life? If not then general is fine.
>>
I'll take one. Male, 25, cancer
Will I ever love someone again, and should I make this move im considering
>>
>>17220947
thanks. Maybe your right. Idk it makes me want to die. Thanks for being there .
>>
>>17220961

Cross
> 1. The High Priestess
> 2. 10 of Swords (R)
> 3. Knight of Wands
> 4. King of Wands
> 5. 2 of Wands (R)
> 6. 3 of Pentacles (R)
Staff
> 7. 2 of Cups
> 8. Knight of Cups (R)
> 9. Ace of Pentacles (R)
> 10. 7 of Swords (R)

I see that you've been exploring your own path, and held back on doing something; having patience. This is good, m8. You're trying to limit yourself; holding yourself back more. This seems to be a good thing, and the future is looking good for you because of what you did and if you continue down this path. You're really afraid of the excesses, aren't you? This entire spread seems to be screaming "I DO NOT WANT CHANGE" at me, and the outcome will be a path you've never taken; new plans, roads. However, you should be careful of closing yourself up too much; be more aware to the people and surroundings around you. Focus on doing one thing first. Otherwise, this seems to be looking good.

>>17220981
>>17221050

Sorry, I'm tired and done for now; will be back later to catch these, hopefully.
>>
>>17220981
I'll do it for you if you give me permission
>>
>>17221072
I don't know what to say ,but I like change if It's from my will and exsess of my choosing also yet harldy ever for both.Anyways sounds great thx for the read.
>>
>>17220981
You didn't give me consent, but I'm reading it anyway ;^)

Heart of the Matter / Opposing Factor: 2 of Swords / 3 of Wands (reversed)
Root Cause / Known Influence: 7 of Wands / Knight of Cups
Past Influence / New Circumstances: The Devil / The Star
You / Surrounding Environment: 8 of Cups (reversed) / The Empress
Guidance / Outcome: 8 of Swords (reversed) / 6 of Wands

Trouble making a decision? Is there a lad on your mind that you're not completely 100% about, or otherwise you just can't seem to make the right move or come to a conclusion?

Well, the reason you're having trouble with the situation you're ruminating constantly is you're apprehensive and not really looking at your situation with as much clarity as you think you are. You're something of a romantic, I gather, but you somehow think your indecision and hesitation is based exclusively on romantic considerations. The truth of the matter is that you've felt threatened in some way for some time, and it's been guiding your actions more than you're willing to admit, to others or to yourself. Trouble keeping something that's yours or issues of jealousy have caused you to react irrationally, and you've sort of put chains on yourself needlessly. Make no mistake: the chains are still there.
(cont.)
>>
>>17221192
(cont.)
At this moment, you still haven't quite moved on from your last romantic failure, and you're blaming it on everything and everyone you can think of, but your environment is actually nurturing: there are those around you who care for you, but you're shunning their help. In addition to the nurturing aspect of the Empress, I also got something about a mother figure that continues to play a prominent role in your mind, and your relationship with this person has sabotaged things more times than you'd care to admit, but you don't really want to face that disconnect either.

You're going to have an opportunity coming up soon to sort yourself out, and you should take it. When that opportunity comes along, embrace the freedom it affords you, and reexamine your past once you have: you'll come to a few interesting conclusions that will help you forth, but you'll need to be a bit less stubborn in order to appreciate the lesson.

Follow this, and you'll be all set and ready to go; the 6 of Wands is a brilliant outcome, especially given this spread: it shows victory and confidence, the things you're lacking right now, even if you might not admit you are. Look out for The Star, and seize the opportunity to break free.
>>
>>17220882
will i make friend this semester?
>>
>>17221050

> Will I ever love someone again

Justice, and the 9 of Swords.

Yes, yes you will. It will take some time for your wounds to heal, but in the end, yes.

> should I make this move im considering

3 of Wands, and the reversed Page of Cups.

The cards are asking you to think this through. It does speak of actions and beginnings, but are you making that move without proper considerations? Are you being too superficial in your thinking? Think.

>>17221210

Ehwaz.

Yes; perhaps when traveling to another place. Step out of your comfort zone.
>>
Hijinks, if you see this - please contact me at [email protected]
>>
File: beforeyoureyes.jpg (157KB, 1363x576px) Image search: [Google]
beforeyoureyes.jpg
157KB, 1363x576px
>>17215983
Hi. I'm new to this thread and divination in general. I see people posting certain material so I shall do so as well. I'm not sure what to ask but I'll try to be clear about what I'm thinking.
>Dillon
>Virgo
>23
>Male
How do I put this.. What is my purpose in this life from now on into the future?
OR
What am I intended to do here for the rest of my life?

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, so please be gentle with me.
>>
-Relationship- readings up for grabs~~

> query

Will be here for the next hour, and gone if there are no querents. : >
>>
>>17222036
>Ko / Hi
>Male / Male
>If I decide to stick by him, continue dating him despite all this, what will become of it?
>>
>>17222043

> Situation: 8 of Cups (R)
> You: The Empress, Strength (R), 7 of Swords
> Him: The World (R), The Fool (R), Page of Wands
> Advice: King of Pentacles

Ah, what hard choices to make. Hmm... I can see that you're pretty hardened; stoic in your thoughts, however unsure in your emotions. You no longer have to strength to move forward, do you? You're tired of all the choices you have to make, and you're thinking of ending it all. He may be acting all fine outwards, however, he's pretty sick of it the same as you on the inside. Sigh. The advice here would be to sit down and have a talk with him; either break it off or continue forward with the relationship, because at this rate, both of you will be eaten up pretty quickly.
>>
File: that it were true.jpg (21KB, 540x465px) Image search: [Google]
that it were true.jpg
21KB, 540x465px
>>17222052
I... see. Thanks! He's got some bad issues with controlling his impulses though, so I've been a wee bit scared to sit down and talk about it. I'll try though. Thank you.
>>
>>17222036
Am I too late? What of a relationship that just failed?
>D and S
>Male and Female
>Will we still be friends for the long run or does she truly hate me?
>>
>>17221192
>>17221196
Thank you! Sorry I went to sleep so I wasn't up. Definitely some accurate stuff in here. Mentioning a sabatoging figure...yep, that was my once best friend who sabatoged not one but two of my relationships and I let her.
>>
>>17222089

> Situation: Queen of Pentacles (R)
> You: Wheel of Fortune (R), Death, The Hierophant
> Her: Temperance, 10 of Pentacles (R), Queen of Wands (R)
> Advice: 3 of Pentacles (R)

Bad break-up, yeah? Seems like either of you broke the trust of each other. You really don't want this to end at all, do you? You're going through lots of change and transformation here in your emotions, m8. You seem to be really tame in your behavior towards her, which is a good thing considering the situation here. She's.. how should I put this? To be straightforward, moved on. She may not seem like it, but the cards are saying that she did, however, she's in a mess because of the break in your relationship. The advice here would be to look for new activities that you enjoy; try to keep your mind off her. I don't know if both of you can be friends, I think that's possible; however, you should give it time. She's in as much a mess as you are right now.
>>
>>17222083

Never let a problem fester, especially in a relationship. : >
>>
File: howbouttha.gif (806KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
howbouttha.gif
806KB, 245x180px
>>17222099
Thank you so much. It's amazing how well you put the nail into the wall with that one. I must admit once I saw Death I was afraid, but what you explained has indeed happened to both of us in both ways. However, I do in fact want it to end permanently and I think it's my internal struggle to leave that you're seeing. The question was based upon something she had said to me. Thank you again for your sage like advice kind divining anon, and very nice dubs. :)
>>
>>17222124

You're very welcome, anon : >

I hope you'll have a good time ahead!
>>
>>17220377
PA and TH
female and male
will our relationship last longer than my previous one?
>>
>>17221772
> the hanged man
> strength (r)
> 7 of pentacles (r)
> 10 of swords (r)

you seem to be at a standstill. you have good intentions for your life; many great choices are before you and want something that will reap contentment in the long run. don't feel bad about your current disposition. realize your strengths and do something that will utilize those characteristics and your purpose will come to fruition. don't be afraid of taking a chance in the process, provided that they are premeditated. you may have trepidation to do so, most likely from past events that resulted in something not as you wanted at all and/or were very painful, but you will never know the results of your actions until you put your best foot forward and go for it. you have a good head on your shoulders, anon. keep going. don't doubt yourself. be confident. i feel that you're doing the right thing overall.

i apologize if my answer is vague. i'm new to divination and cartomancy myself, but i hope that my reading helps. uwu
>>
>>17222185
oh also, i should have referred to you as Dillon and not anon. my apologies.
>>
>>17222036
Can I get a reading for my future love life?
>>
File: a2262198581_10.jpg (316KB, 1200x1165px) Image search: [Google]
a2262198581_10.jpg
316KB, 1200x1165px
Doing readings for the next hour. No relationshit, your love lives are really fucking depressing. Everything else is okay.
>>
>>17222199
General reading, if that's okay.

F
Sag
>>
Are there any readers in here willing to do a work query?

I'm going to apply for a job that gets me a little nervous, is there any chance for me to get the job?
Will add any info requred if anyone takes this up. Thank you!
>>
>>17222199
>>17222205
Could you do this please?

>dubs are checked
>>
>>17222199
>23
>Male
>M (Name)

What type of destiny or fate does my future life hold? What should I work towards?
>>
>>17222199
Male
Leo

General read, if that's fine.
>>
>>17222203
You're in a huge state of change and reflection and are about to take a very long period of having to temper your will and take life by the reigns. Abstain from excess or it will bite you in the ass. Stay away from hard drugs.
>>
>>17222199
male
leo
how will this year be like for me?
>>
>>17222185
No, it makes perfect sense. You have a talent for reading them. I understand perfectly now and have been silent for far too long. You may see me again, and in that event, you will be sure that it was me. Have a good day anon. :)
>>
>>17222205
Looks pretty good. Might not be the job you expect, but you look capable of rising to the occasion.

>>17222219
You really just need to work on perfecting yourself. There's qt's in it for you.

>>17222224
I see you reaching a competence, a mastery the thing you've been working on. I see breakthroughs and something almost like the whole thing being resolved.
>>
>>17222199
will my postgrad be a smooth ride?
>>
File: image.jpg (743KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743KB, 2592x1936px
Hello, I will be scrying.
>>
>>17222273
What do you need?
>>
>>17222273
I've never experienced scrying before. What do I do? Do I ask something?
>>
>>17222257
Thank you for your insight anon.
>>
>>17222278
You don't have to provide any more than you have, but you can, if you have a question.
>>17222275
^^^ I could read you based on just that post but it would be a "general". Do you have a query?

Oh gender/age of anyone involved in your question helps, too.
>>
adam
male
libra

Is everything I could enjoy in my life too late for me to work for or should I continue trying half-heartedly?

Thank You
>>
>>17222273
Can you see what does my life hold for me untill the begining of March this year?
>>
>>17222273
>>17222275
>>17222286

Some readers have warned me about a woman 'stalking' me, she has feelings for my person.

Who's this person? What can you see ?

Thank you.

I'm male, btw
>>
File: lightening show at.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lightening show at.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>17222286
Hi
>>17222278
Here
A question then...
hmmm..
What do you see in the next city I will reside in? I've definitely made my choice and will be there soon.
>>
>>17222235
You've got a wild year. Your troubles are over with by the end of winter, I see a lot of hard work and waiting that will pay off, taking a bold intellectual pursuit, a lot of emotional baggage and excessive tendencies being cast off, just like endless whopping change and renewal, explosive passion, a degenerate amount of cozyness, and ultimately something that might result in the synthesis and precipitation of a metaphorical and/or actual kid. Master yourself and your house.
>>
Quick scry since I can't sleep.

>>17222142

I see a heart with strings on it, being pulled on one end. I see some tugging involved; some struggle indicated. Focusing on this, I saw a rabbit hopping round and round the ground near a lake, almost as if he's afraid of being drowned.

--

It will last if you want it to last. Perhaps you're feeling hurt by your last relationship, but don't let this put you down - every relationship is different and has it's own dynamics; play by them and be adaptable.

>>17222193

I see a bear, so bare; wanting a hug so badly and somebody to care.

--

Don't be too.. uh, fervent in your approaches. It's fine to show your affections and such, but being too forthcoming and be rather off-putting.

>>17222273

What will come of this current project I'm working on with others?
>>
>>17222266
Eh. It's all about what you've put into it already and what you've put in is love for the subject but you better ignite some burning passion or it will kick your ass. Just keep your ego in check. Then it's all an intuitive insight and inner mastery of the subject. So yeah pretty smooth I guess.
>>
>>17222273

I tried scrying this image out of sheer curiosity. I saw cracks glowing everywhere with some black lights glowing out of them, and the sigil (?) behind it almost screaming at me.

What the hell is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17222292
>>17222297
>>17222312
I still haven't managed to fix the uploading sideways thing. It only happens with photos of handwritten text. Selfies, book screenshots, literally any other random image uploads correctly. Ugh. Anyway sorry
>>
File: cozy frogs.png (149KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
cozy frogs.png
149KB, 396x385px
>>17222320
looks like i'm in for a wild ride
>a degenerate amount of cozyness
>>
>>17222379
Thank you for the scry anon, I have no idea what the Y shape means and if I have to remove those pillars.
The other I do know what could happen. Thank you for this.
>>
>>17222379
I know who she's, glad she has lost the interest. Thought it was someone else -sigh-
Thank you so much, anon.
>>
>>17222379
Thank you. It's interesting that you said something about cigarettes.
>>
>>17222257
>I see you reaching a competence, a mastery the thing you've been working on. I see breakthroughs and something almost like the whole thing being resolved.

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Thank you, really, thank you so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17222328
>>17222364
It's a selenite pane that sat on a windowsill facing due East for over ten years. The drawing is just a doodle, not a sigil.
>>
>>17222257
adam
male
libra

Is everything I could enjoy in my life too late for me to work for or should I continue trying half-heartedly?

*if that is too much could I just get a general reading?*

Thank You!
>>
>>17222407
Do you have any connection to Wicca? I posted in another thread about my 5 tulpas. They were borned mostly after my short belief in Wicca. It strengthened my aura which split into five. It's hard to describe, but I'm just curious because I've heard of placing stones in directions for certain reasons. I'm aware that scrying doesn't have to be Wicca or anything, just on it's own as well.
>>
>>17222445
I don't fuck around with tulpas, and I don't know much about crystals either beyond my own very personal and anecdotal experiences. Sorry, friend. My advice to you is to get rid of the tulpas.
>>
Any reader online?
>>
>>17222454
I can understand your wariness towards tulpas in general. I understand your advice, but they have developed with me since I can first remember anything (maybe 2 years old even before I knew what the world tulpa even meant). They are not mal-content and only wish for the benefit and happiness of others. I don't create beings of my spirit for purpose of malice, nor do I create them on purpose. I'm not crazy or anything, they were borned from my own experiences and I've only become stronger with them as well. Don't worry friend, I know what I'm inside of, and they understand that they are manifestations of my own psyche, spirit, mind, and heart.
>>
>>17222487
Yea that's all well and good, but you really don't want to be dividing yourself up into five parts. I'm sure you know how that turned out for Tom Marvolo Riddle. Roughly the same applies here. You will never reach your full potential divvying yourself up into tulpas instead of synthesizing all of your knowledge of yourself into one cohesive whole, which you can then work on connecting with the Universal Source
>>
>>17222287
> queen of swords
> 10 of cups
> 3 of pentacles

too late? i think that you're just in time! not putting effort into your goals would more than likely stunt your success rather than help, especially with your potential to accomplish and end up with something really great that i feel you have. listen to intellect more. if you truly want it, keep at it.
>>
>>17222530
>3 of pentacles (r)
fixed
>>
>>17222530
Thank you for your reading! I still feel very lost but I appreciate your belief in me
>>
Richard marc
male
taurus

Academic related please.
>>
Eerika (yes two e's)
Female
Cancer, moon scorpio, rising saggi.
Hows my love life and my work this year.
>>
Hot cross buns fresh from oven
>>17222583
>>
>>17222401
Yeah, it looked like a project or a hobby finally coming to fruition. Like breaking through a massive coding problem or finally getting hold of the gist of a language. It's the start of some serious work that's all fallen into place.
>>
male
aries

I feel like my life is dying. Everything feels so different now and I think its because ive lost something. I feel like im losing emotional things like they are dissapearing. I feel like im dying but not physically. I dont know. It doesnt feel good. Why does my life feel like its dying.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.