[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your greatest magic(k)al achievment(s). I have had may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 34

File: asd.png (80KB, 991x991px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
80KB, 991x991px
ITT: Your greatest magic(k)al achievment(s).

I have had may interesting experiments (and results), for example:

>evoking Egyptian gods
>creating a "bodyguard" servitor
>I could create many types of "auras" to affect people around me

I'll tell more, but you're next.
>>
>>17214950
no one's first and you're next.
>>
I cured myself of an ulcer after talking to a demon and getting herbal know-how.

I can prove it to any of you if you are sick, I know how to treat every disease of the body and soul.
>>
what a deluded person
>>
>>17214965

Who?
Why?
>>
>>17214964
k, cure my madness and low self esteem
>>
Report and move on!
>>
>>17215053
If you are male, then the first step is to get a good water filter. Consume toasted pumpkin seeds daily. Eat avocado whenever you can.
Frankinscense resin should be fumigated around you at least once a week.
There's also this herb called Rhodiola that will help a lot with fatigue in doses of about a pinch, held in the mouth like chewing tobacco.

Go out into the sunlight for at least 15 minutes a day. (more if non-white)
The madness can be caused by many things, when this gets bad, you should take a vow of silence for 3 days and nights. Don't even think in words if you can help it.

I'm not a doctor, I'm a shaman who summons demons. If you believe me it's your deal not mine.
>>
>>17214964
Depression? Anxiety? Obesity? Help.
>>
>>17215053
>>17215118

Stop encouraging this stupid bullshit.
>>
>>17214964
Alright, cure my anxiety. I can't find a job. I'm afraid of people.
>>
>>17215111
how can i get the girl to like me again, shaman? and please no black magic nor evil shit, i'm just a good guy
>>
>>17214964
Herpes?
>>
>>17215123
find a job meeting people door to door. pizza delivery,pest prevention. you will get a good idea of people after a while.
>>
>>17215123
First step is definately sunshine. second step is whether it's more day worries that create your strife or night ones.

If night ones, get some 5htp and take it in the morning with a healthy(containing good fat) breakfast.

If day stuff look into kapikachu

I'm not a doctor, I'm a 4channer.
>>
How can I become be introduced to and become a knowledgeable shaman.
I'm willing and have the resources to move/live anywhere in any setting.
>>
>>17215137
Be introduced*
>>
>>17215126
Is she with another man?

>>17215128
Oddly related to the above. But you want Myrrh resin. Like babby jegus. Don't eat soy in ANY FORM and avoid wheat if you can till it clears up. Chocolate also triggers it.
>>
File: 1452447693885.jpg (33KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452447693885.jpg
33KB, 600x444px
>>17215111

*feverishly takes notes*
>>
>>17215111
Furthermore if the self esteem is lacking, then oftentimes it's a sign that you are getting stuff taken from you. Something spiritual and stuff.
But like, if you let that happen until you're left with nothing then you gain this esteem that comes from having nothing.

Like I am a high-school dropout who tried to kill myself more times than I have fingers, but now I'm something, because I understand what it's like to be nothing.

It's like, I still feel shitty, but when I get that shit piled up at my door, I grow stuff instead with it.
>>
>>17215179
That is quite a feat, seeing as you survived.
>>
>>17215118
If you are obese, then you need a waterfilter asap.
Don't drink from plastic, it makes me super happy personally. But I WANT to grow breasts.

I've had success with reishi, but as a fat person, herbs take longer to work, I'm not saying they don't, but it takes weeks of dosing.
>>
>>17215189
Yeah, I'm a huge faggot.
But seriously, I know my shit.
I have never had a good visit to a doctor, because they can't provide me health care better than the internets. It's fucking scary to talk to a person giving out dopamine blockers who doesn't know how dopamine gets in you in the first place.
>>
>>17215145
Eat the tree sap. I like it with coffee. t makes black coffee sweet, and moves the chi away from the virus. But I gotta say it does not cure herpes. Nothing does, it's a spiritual ally for humanity(like a housecat that shits in your shoes)
>>
>>17214964
Bone cancer? I'm in remission but my days are numbered
>>
>>17215267
Not a doctor!!!!!1!11
Yeah, there's very little to help that get cured.
But I think you should seek out kelp, reishi, rhodiola.
If you can afford it, try to have good marrow soup as often as you can, shit's tasty, especially with good quantities of garlic. Molluscian seafood is good too.

Don't use iodized salt, go to a pet store and buy instant ocean salt. It has more stuff than "sea salt"
Gargle it as often as you urinate at home.

Avoid pepper food too, don't cut it out, but now that it takes nourishment out of your bones. In fact all inflammation does. If it's "Legal" for you, try and get bud.
These are inflammatory foods.

Refined anything
Fried anything
Meat that isn't grass fed
Bell peppers.
Chlorinated water
>>
>>17214950
how do I evoke egyptian gods? how do I kill people with auras? plz explain
>>
>>17215302
Following this plan is good for replenishing some trace-minerals that I believe are connected to apoptosis.

I'm not a doctor, but my demon friend told me that all illness is caused by a deficiency or excess. He told the same thing to that one guy we insult whenever someone applies rules to others but not himself. You know the guy.

Minerals are paranormal, ask any alchemist.
>>
>>17215311
All things are sound.
evoke them by evoking their words.
>>
>>17214964
Im sick?
>>
File: Oh, you.jpg (90KB, 605x532px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you.jpg
90KB, 605x532px
>>17215501
Do you wanna be?
>>
>>17214950
Item duplication and compression, even demonstrated i once at a local university
Pity no one ever took interest since I couldn't really explain it
>>
>>17215324
Alchemy is about your mind. Things in this world are just metaphors for the work within yourself.
Sry to tell you.
>>
>>17215135
>take 5htp
You need to mention that 5htp should only be taken with an aadl such as egcg to work, otherwise it will do peripheral damage
>>
Op do you know how to cure muscle/cartilage degeneration, also neck pain possibly caused by smoking marijuana
>>
>>17214964

Deppression, senpai

Can you cure me from it?
>>
>>17215122
Fuck off pharmacuck.
>>
>>17214964
you know ulcer isn't particularly hard to treat, especially if it's psychosomatic
did he teach you how to shoot a kamehameha though?
>>
>>17218090
I have had no damage done to my body from consuming griffonia extract.
>>
You people should seek help, you clearly have some sort of mental problems
>>
>>17215111
i hate avocado...
>>
>>17214964
You jest. That's an incredibly bold claim. Do you stand by it?
>>
File: img-1-31.jpg (58KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
img-1-31.jpg
58KB, 750x500px
>>17218125 >>17218256
Grab yourself a wand massagger. If crystal, learn how to poke at your flesh and release tension.
Learn to feel where the rivers of blood that sit underneath the skin converge, and how they connect you to your brain. Look to the advice Hermes gives us, with his staff.

Rub sesame oil on it and work it at least once, after a shower. If you infuse peppermint Into the oil prior, I've found it's quite soothing.

Depression is often caused by bad posture, as with the above as well.
Blood flow can be a big problem if you stand or sit too long. Mary-jayne is a treatment for inflammation. some of the above posts talk on it too, but this is why Turmeric and Black pepper help. But they help more f you go in the light.

Though if the above doesn't treat it enough try the above and Kundalini yoga, for at least a moon cycle.

Ganesha is made of the turmeric root. Kali loves hibscus, Shiva smokes all the weed, why does Krshna throw his discus? (Basically, I'm saying if you get crushed, these will help. Like if you aren't being preserved anymore, these will help.)
And these are spells, not medical advice.
>>
File: 1336215755543.jpg (39KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
1336215755543.jpg
39KB, 550x381px
>>17218469
Nigga I've been Kamehameha since I was a ghetto kid with anime as my only way to connect with the majority who I didn't even understand.

>>17218469
Ulcers aren't hard to treat, true, but how many patents require maintenance? I'd wager a lot.
The curing of this disease led me to have supernatural powers of healing. I've saved lizards from cat-based trauma deaths, I've saved houseplants from the terror of cat sprays, I've also treated cats of enough redneck abuse, with a 99% or more success rate, where they would have perished if taken to a shelter. Plants are magic if you know them. Like REALLY know them. Know how to eat them, know how to communicate with their subtle chemistry, and perhaps most interestingly, if you know what you are comprised of from your food.
Paleontology is powerfully interested in shit, and teeth. If you talk to the Funkiest president of hell, you'd understand.
>>
>>17218554
same
>>
>>17215111
What if I'm female..
>>
File: hopniss.jpg (654KB, 1366x1055px) Image search: [Google]
hopniss.jpg
654KB, 1366x1055px
>>17218499
I do. I understand the base of all healing.
I'm not a doctor of course, I'm a crazy person. You're all stupid for taking demonic advice without understanding how it do.

Magick exists to treat a fundamental human condition. All of it.
From ancient magic (grooming, perfumery, sex, love, warfare, calling winds, planting trees, cooking certain dishes with the timing of the seasons.Herbalism, mining, smelting, blacksmithing, carving, weaving cloth, making clothes, shearing sheep, enteromancy, ornithomancy.) To how do I summon succubus?

I believe very strongly that our food is our life.
And ancestral foods tend to help improve your life.

It's more than coincedental that people prone to baldness would eat saurkraut and enjoy the blocking of DHT. Then they stop and all germans are bald after 30 in the USA. Africans too, they have higher incidence of colon cancer, but their ancestors brought Okra and collards WITH THEM from africa to help with that shit, literally.

I'm not a doctor, I'm an enlightened internet sage who's bored out of their minds.
>>
>>17218494
Then get some hemp seeds or their oil. Keep them cold. Eat them often.
>>
>>17218560
Then you should do all of the above, but also add milk thistle, ashwagandha, and shatavari.

The formulation is too high in zinc to avoid weird stuff to your liver. Or your mood, like it would make you feel bitchy, and hurt the period, like make it more emotional. I know I don't like crying at work...

It does this because I think it helps the spirit of mercury, but girl bodies make mercury spirit into venus too strongly, and venus don't age that well...women who look like caveman sex statues, well...they get cancer more often.

I'm not a doctor, I'm a witch who summons demons with indian spices.
>>
File: Deal_with_it.gif (2MB, 304x250px) Image search: [Google]
Deal_with_it.gif
2MB, 304x250px
>>17218586
You gotta masturbate too. Really.
If you're male, you gotta masturbate less. Really.

Why is this? It's cause women are shakti, men are shiva. Masculine energy is supposed to stay sorta inflated and stiff.(Pun totally intended)

While women's energy is fluid, dynamic and more like void. Women like the universe do best with rotation. Like a period, or the darkside of the MOOON.
>>
>>17218569
Fair enough.
I envy you then.
>>
>>17218600
Don't envy me. Envy is like a tree not growing for it fears being overshadowed. Learn.
>>
File: magic.png (226KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
226KB, 400x400px
I once made a shitty sigil back when i was first beginning, "I gain ten dollars" being the premise. stuck it in my pocket, a week went by and i went to the liquor store to buy a few craft beers. the total was like $9.50 or something. anyway, handed him what i thought was a 20, got only 50 cents back and was like "hold on bro, gimme my change". He gave me what was probably the ten dollars i had just given him, and said sorry, have a nice day. only after getting down the road a bit did i remember i'd already broken the twenty that i thought i'd given the dude. voila, i gained 10 dollars(or 10 bucks worth of beer anyway)
>>
How do one condenses the energy in the body, preventing leaks but alowing absortion?
>>
How do you cure a sickness like a cold or a flu?
>>
Aren't you bound to not know certain things? I say this because I know someone that was into that stuff and some time later he got really paranoid saying he weren't allowed to know what he knew, and kept saying he would die soon, and short time after he got killed in a weird way.
>>
>>17214950
Cured a wart.
>>
File: 1309822030854.jpg (49KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1309822030854.jpg
49KB, 500x699px
>>17218667
Leaks happen. Just let what flows in be good. It's why most folks are vegan if they are yogi's. Or why shamans ask the spirit for forgiveness prior to consuming.

>>17218693
Well dandelion's scientific name means "The official cure" It does great with burdock. And to reduce nausea and sinus discomfort, fresh ginger, or warm ginger syrup. Or Mulled wine with antibacterial cloves and anti-oxidants to help soothe the symptoms, and sugars to keep ya running. Elderberry is good for colds too.
Most people should avoid dairy with any sinus yuckiness. And if you hate garlic, but it won't kill you, consume lots of fresh cloves, or like roast it or some shit. If you eat it regularly the virus gets used to it, but it packs a wallop if you avoid it.

I'm not a doctor, as I will say until I get considered one forealzies. I'm not schooled in school.
>>
How do you afect people with auras?
Is it something like the what the chi gong masters do?
Please alaborate some on that if you could.
>>
>>17214950
>Evoking egyptian deities
How do I do it and who should I summon to remove obstacles?
>>
>>17214950
>Summoned the perfect companion to stay with me during a summer. They appeared at random and brought tonnes of psychedelics (branded with a cartoon character whom my best friends nicknamed me after). This person also was full of knowledge in areas I wanted to learn in.
> Drew the attention of some kind of st range entity that pulled me into an out of body experience.
>Got a job
>>
Making my virginity disappear.
>>
>>17218708
HOW??? I need this info!
>>
File: BK-LearnedOptimism-Front.jpg (299KB, 750x1198px) Image search: [Google]
BK-LearnedOptimism-Front.jpg
299KB, 750x1198px
>>17215053
>>
>>17218750

Summon Ganesha and only Ganesha. He is the divine light. Purity beyond comprehension.
>>
Through my experience I've learnt that I did not need foul tricks to be happy or influence people.

Peace
>>
>>17218809
I would recommend juice from our most sacred fig plant, worked for me.
>>
>>>>17218828
Have you done this? What ritual did you use/do you need to charge it with worship for a period of tI me beforehand
>>
>>17218828
Yeah, Ganesha is like oil.
You can use oil to extract stuff. Just put herbs in it, and shake it. Let the energies gestate, and with time the things become one, and with the oil, you can make it part of you.
To get Egyptian magic, you should try understanding how it's sister cultures healed people. Heka means healing. Magick is healing.
Traditional food is smarter than us.
>>
>>17218855

nothing. just bathe yourself and imagine him. speak to him, tell him your problems and if you want to appease him recite his bija mantras 108 time. ganesha is beautiful and very real. he doesn't test you and neither does he want anything other than pure devotion. he is the most real ofdeities and the initial step to our great mahadev.

har har mahadev !

may your troubles melt away.
>>
>>17218809
>meditated on the wart's absence like hardcore mode for a couple weeks.
>then switched immediately to not thinking at all about the wart, it's presence, or the prior meditation. just totally 0 fucks given.
>wake up one morning a couple weeks later.
>wart has completely vanished, leaving no trace.
>magic.
>>
>>17218883
Ganesha does so test folks. He opens all doors, but you gotta know what doors you want opened.
The doorman knows where you wanna go, but if you are rude, or don't ask, he won't help you without a lil' mischief.
>>
>>17218959

this is so true. how did you come to realize this ? the way i can relate to this is astounding.
>>
>>17214950
>changed the weather
>conjured and banished demons
> entered spirit world
>>
>>17219006
I've been reading stuff that my mom didn't want me reading, since I was a kid.
I started smoking cigarettes when I was young, and got deeply into meditation, meditation on like what I am. How is it that pixie sticks get you high if you snort them? Why does chamomile work? What does matricaria mean?

I figured out that I should treat everything I come across like a dinosaur fossil. What does it eat, how does it live, how does that affect things. Even though I didn't know how the universe worked, it was over my head, I still could see the shadows cast by Sri Nataraja.
Even blind people can tell when they are in the shade or if they are in the sun.
>>
>>17214964
how do i lose my virginity

can i just summon a succubus(male)?
>>
>>17219031
Why is it that you seek to lose something that you hold onto? You can lose your virginity, but what does it matter?

Confidence is key, for everyone.
Though you can summon a succubus, but it's like a leech. Do you discharge sexual energy already? If so, then why would void seek to be filled by you?

Succubuses should best be considered willpower exercise. But if you can't go a week without masturbation, then it's not good to invite such spirits.
>>
>>17219030

can you help me understand something ?

why does maha kali wear a garland of heads and why do i feel so good when i want to slit mythroat in front of her ?
>>
>>17214950
Don't fuck with magik mother fucker.. you are gonna have a bad fucking time
>>
>>17219030

you are beautiful
>>
>>17214950
Most magick only exist in the caster's eye and other will think of it as a coincident.
>>
>>17219088
If it only exists in the casters eye isn't probable that in an illusion were the caster just tends to link random efects that occur over time to his wishes? As most efects arent instant
>>
File: A new step in human evolution.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
A new step in human evolution.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>17219073
It's because you want to go see your mom.
The universe's mom.

I'd really recommend you meditate, visualizing it. Visualizing the removal of yourself, and becoming part of that garland. Ma Kali is infinite, and you are too, all those heads are your heads at some point. It's a dance of living and dying, and egoism is what makes it hurt.

Kali doesn't like "I" "Me" "My" because even if your room is your room, it's in your Mom's house, ya dig? She wants respect. She is the energy of all things, all matter is energy. Shiva is shava without Shakti. Shakti is madness without Shiva.

TL;DR decapitate yourself, leave your head at the feet of Ma Kali. Give all of yourself to the world. This means just cutting free the ego, and doing good because it helps. You are everyone, and you'd hurt yourself obviously if you kill yourself, both now and the future.

Though red offerings really seem to please her.
I offer pomogranites in an elaborate symbolic self sacrifice of my heart. (like pretend you are ripping it from yourself, and then stab it open and share it with everyone.)
>>
>>17219130

Thank you. This helped a lot.
>>
>>17219082
I wouldn't be beautiful if I didn't live in a world where food and medicine are transformed from poison.
Just feel the infinite love whenever you eat.

Each and every seed that goes into food was a gift from our ancestors. Wheat was fuckin' hard to eat in the old days. Cows were gigantic beasts that didn't make milk; they left you maimed and sinking in a bog, cabbage wasn't as fucking dense and heavy, it was a weed on a limestone cliff.

I am a product of trillions of combined years of biological evolution. You are too, so are dogs and horses, and cows and sheep, and weeds and grass, and lizards and shit. Of breath, of tooth decay, of virginity, or Owls and stuff.

It's folly to think that our concept of cleanliness which is far younger than most things of nature, is better than the rest of it.
>>
File: 1354161243782.gif (3MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
1354161243782.gif
3MB, 285x214px
>>17219144
Naaah, thank Kali Ma. Thank womankind. I'm not really worthy of thanks for being myself. I mean if I wanted to be thanked, I would have become a doctor or something. Thank me by staying on the path, cause I want less impediment myself, I don't care for thanks if it means I still can't go out and do my thang.
>>
>>17219073
because you're a colossal faggot
>>
File: 1374270025005.gif (2MB, 315x302px) Image search: [Google]
1374270025005.gif
2MB, 315x302px
>>17219078
I didn't. All I have to do is disseminate demonic information to enough people or I go to hell. easy peasy.
You'll have a bad time if you are afraid, but spreading fear is like spreading syphilis...a dick move. This means anybody. There is danger to your body, no you aren't in any real danger.
>>
>>17219175

Gand Mara chutiye
>>
>>17219164

Fucking you must be an amazing experience
>>
How did you sell yourself to the devil?
>>
>>17219213
I like drew a sigil, mind you I had learned arts of gnosis from spirit tutors like seven habenero's rectally, or like sitting in a dark room for days on end with no light. Being poor helps. If the devil knows you're poor, and especially if the rich are Christian in an area, he'll help you out.
He also likes it if you use the gifts that you have.
But you gotta be willing to follow through, or you'll have a bad afterlife. Don't ask for things that wouldn't benefit you and everyone around you. So sayeth Solomon, my dead cat familiar.
>>
>>17219073
that is a very common symptom of being an edgelord.
>>
File: No regrets.png (681KB, 544x567px) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
681KB, 544x567px
>>17219266
Tell me how you can understand the shape of something without edges?
>>
What are deamons exactly? With so many religions... I get really confused, what is true, what isn't. ....
>>
>>17215145
she's not
>>
File: 1354044372311.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1354044372311.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17219341
Demons are .exes that evolution designed your brain to have. Gateways to different, powerful modes of consciousness. This gives way to danger however, for almost any medicine can be poison. And thus, so can a demon. Like a demon who makes friends into enemies, for instance making a new friend that you shouldn't have.

They are present in all things made by us, whether consciously or not. The earth mother is universally revered by pagans. Everybody knows the jokester guy. The tough one, the wise father guy, etc.
It's just demons are a way to communicate and become more like that, as well as appealing to others via their respective demons. Only rules can stifle humans touching humans where they hurt, or healing them. Demons are software, you are hardware, but demons are also a sort of internet between your brain and all other things, and forces connected with it.
>>
>>17219374
demons is a vague term, some of it is what you described but generally any spooky evil spirit can be called a demon, and they aint interested in contracts or whatever just eating your soul
>>
File: 1377471229579.jpg (78KB, 1181x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1377471229579.jpg
78KB, 1181x1188px
>>17219370
You have to understand that her chemistry detector is leaps and bounds better than yours.
If she took the pill recently, or stopped, then you should just try your best to appeal with shared interests/humor.
Maybe she wants to be alone, it's really complicated to be a woman, do you work together, this is a complicated issue, it's life these days.

You might find more success if you shower with cold water though. It really makes you stronger emotionally, and tougher as a human. It's like a test of confidence and honor at every cleansing. It makes a man exude those virtues, because it encourages the fires of your inner-self to burn stronger.
Have you sexually excited her, sweep her off her feet, make her know that you see and respect her inner goddess? Do you love you? If no is the answer, find a way to fix that, nobody wants to share an unhappy life.
>>
File: is such a thing possible.gif (3MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
is such a thing possible.gif
3MB, 480x271px
>>17219390
Things that eat your soul are only understood with brains still. Your soul can be eaten infinite times, and it is that spooky spirit too. Approaching things as separate is why modern folks don't get ancient wisdom, they get ancient aliens. Knowledge of life is widespread we know it innately if we look at it with our third eye. Using both sides to make a full picture from past present and future.
>>
>>17219405
okay dude, if you want the shoehorned le software example then demons are viruses that'll fuck over your operating system aka your mind, obviously it's not exactly like that since people aren't computers but some of what people call demons are just symbols for activating certain parts of the mind but a lot of them are actually just evil things with the only purpose of fucking you, because that's what "evil" is
>>
>>17214964
Chronic iron deficiency/anemia?
>>
>>17219421

Perhaps evil is one of the eyes with which you must look? It's kinda dumb to limit your perspective to anything. No pain no gain.

What if evil and good are keeping you from using your gifts. I mean eating is pretty evil in my opinion, but I can do good just by being my true self, then holy shit, why doesn't everyone?
>>
>>17219341
Spirits from the dark reaches of another dimension with no sense of moral or humanity
>>
File: 1451368116188.jpg (516KB, 1127x705px) Image search: [Google]
1451368116188.jpg
516KB, 1127x705px
>>17219457
Neither do humans.
>>
>>17219442
literally going mad by talking to a child with black eyes, or a pale naked skinny dude, with black eyes all day is not really a perspective you want to see you can believe me, naturally you'd think that fuck, people wouldn't do that, but yeah a lot of people get easily influenced, not even mentioning things that can just end up following you around actively trying to make you insane so yeah some "demons" are meant to be seen in a symbolic sense, but a lot of them are generally just beasts

fuck off with your hippy shit honestly, there's nothing evil about survival, evil things are evil because that is their purpose
like seriously this feelzy feels shit might make you popular with hippy chicks but you should keep those bollocks to yourself honestly
>>
>>17219480
Dude, I'm happy. I've conquered my demons. You can conquer yours. Just meet them head on. They are powerless to a strong enough will, and you are limitless like a sea. Why do you care about corals living there if they make your life richer? What about eunice worms? If you accept all that the sea has to offer, you'll find peace wherever life takes you. Even if you get eaten, you are immortal, because you're more than you. You are who you influenced as well. Being attached to the body keeps you away from the Akashic records.
>>
>>17219508
alright dude, I see that you have no actual clue what you're talking about but good effort
>>
File: 1436313883786.jpg (22KB, 422x409px) Image search: [Google]
1436313883786.jpg
22KB, 422x409px
Ever noticed how the things that "rituals" and "spirits" do for people are the most random, mundane nonsense that happens ALL THE TIME to anyone who DOESN'T practice magic?

>"I feel more confident and people respond to me better"
>"I finally got a job"
>"The bully who teased me in elementary school broke his arm in a skiing accident"
>"My cold disappeared after a week"
>"That one girl replied to my text"
>"I had a really vivid sex dream"
>>
>>17214964
Is there a way to change the body, not just heal it? I need to be taller, muscular, masculine... I want to be male, essentially. I've already started that transformation with medication but I'm worried about my health, no trust in doctors.
>>
File: 1325281471234.jpg (56KB, 596x360px) Image search: [Google]
1325281471234.jpg
56KB, 596x360px
>>17219511
I invite all that I have helped to return with their accounts. It's possible that my decade of magick is a fluke, but I've helped people so I don't give a fuck what you say. You condemn beasts, when they are some of our closest kin. I don't like this, because it's ignorant, it's "clean" to hate dirty piss scented goats. But let me tell you, you'd eat it's flesh if you were hungry enough. And some people are hungry enough to summon demons to help. Some people crash and burn, others become great, some become legendary. This is the story of Solomon. And a story of his downfall too.
>>
File: 1452273170439.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452273170439.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17219518
Shocking truth: if you weren't born a male then you'll never be one, it's coded in your DNA. Unless people come up with a way to rewrite the DNA in every one of your cells you're staying a chick. How about you just stop being a selfish dumbass and give birth to some kids like you're supposed to? Even if you're ugly I can guarantee that there's a guy who'll take you anyways.
>>
>>17219508
>>17219508
Your pride will cause your fall
>>
>>17219529
yeah I'm sure you helped people a lot by spouting everyday hippy feelsgood lines and telling people who are getting mauled by bears that it's all just in their heads, don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you, you're either a troll or just some delusional le new age idiot
>>
>>17219518
Take milk thistle, eat plenty of cholesterol.
avocado is nahuatl for testicle, it has good stuff for t.

Consume zinc rich food often, and get as much sun as is comfortable.
Ashwagandha is a good mood booster and reduces the extremes of T.

Yay, trannies helping trannies wth ancient tranny secrets.
>>
File: 14373316517161.jpg (62KB, 582x463px) Image search: [Google]
14373316517161.jpg
62KB, 582x463px
>itt: people who think that adequate nutrition, good food and supplements are "ancient demonic, magical secrets"

what happened to x? holy shit
>>
File: 1375440325499.gif (1023KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
1375440325499.gif
1023KB, 194x172px
>>17219533
MOAR HUMANS MOAR HUMANS
WANT MORE CHILDREN...MORE UGLY CHILDREN TO BUY THINGS.
>>
>>17219553
Be careful not to cut yourself on those edges.
>>
>>17219549
Dude, seriously this stuff is what Buer tells you. But he does it in a way that lets you understand life.

This nutrition stuff is the living legacy of the alchemists, you should be aware of it's effects on spellcraft.
>>
>>17219549
new age boys
>>
>>17219559
Nigger, good nutrition and supplements are not demonic or any kind of secrets, it's common sense and promoted by scientists and even beauty gurus all the time.

Why is this bullshit even in a thread about MAGIC?
>>
>>17219553
If you hate people so much why don't you just move into a forest and live alone for the rest of your life shouting at the tourists passing by? Oh right because you're actually autistic and prefer to live in a place filled with humans and use human communication tools to express how much you dislike humans and whatever humans do.
>>
File: dissaproval turtle.png (44KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
dissaproval turtle.png
44KB, 545x500px
>>17219572
Because the chemicals in the plants are a form of lamen, just like the OP image. >>17219577

I don't hate people, I just don't like ignorance.
It complicates what is simple and innate and beautiful.
>>
>>17214950
Nothing.

Sad stuff.
>>
>>17219536
Welp, at least I rose up a bit, better that way than languishing in a pit of fear.
>>
I say to all of you talking shit, why do you hate what you fail to comprehend? There is one simple truth to the universe. All are one within. The seperation between the mundane and the mystic exist only where you percieve it. Do you really believe you are that special? Anyone can do what you do, can do what >>17219593 does. Even plants do, especially plants. It is your folly that does not allow you to see what they have to tell you, your pride that acts as blinders to that which flits on the edge of your perception. Kill your ego, slay it like a calf for sacrifice. Forget all you hold true.
>>
you claim to be a shaman like you hold some great truth...im from a blood chain of "shaman" going back thousands of years. you are using black magic under a white mask (its bullshit guys)

But seriously if you wanna know, go to a field late in September...saying this I don't think you will ever understand what it truly means to be, not with an ego that thinks it can summon servitors and Egyptian gods.
you probably think flooding is a social experiment or some shit
>>
>>17219628
And you know you are more right..... how? Are you special, too? Or are you simply threatened by the idea that one can use multiple different roads to reach the same destination? Truth is subjective, evil as one to good. The only path with validity is the one that comes natural to the seeker. You stand on the edge of eternity and argue over the right way to jump into it.
>>
>>17219537
you sound like you get no enjoyment out of life lol
>>
As a kid I thought I had magic, I was able to change the weather at will, and it was always right. I stopped doing when I channeled for wind, the wind suddenly picked up and the flood at the beach seemed to come in fast, which I thought might cause disasters, also it physically drained me, after all changing the weather requires a huge amount of energy.

At a the end of a short school trip going back to school for afternoon classes, I didn't want to go back to class yet and told other kids there might be glass on the road a few times, the moment I said that the tire that was directly below my seat popped.

We also did a Ouija board once, but I seemed to be able to think of a result I wanted it to show and it happened(without actually forcing it with my fingers).

After experiencing love for the first time, I was able to copy and amplify that 'spell'. Suddenly the entire class of girls(I was the only guy) seemed to be into me, though it seems to be a one-time spell, after that they become immune to it.
>>
>Invocations to Lilith while scrying to see shads of the dead. Saw many dead people and was visited by a lilitu in my dreams the same night.
>performed a decent into the underworld ritual similar to odins while on an 8th of shrooms met with Lilith once again, had been in a fight a few days before and a piece of her essence touched my hand and the pain went away.
> performed a offering to Qayin for a modest sum of money which I received the next day 120 dollars.
> biggest failure was also a success. Got drunk and performed an evocation for a spirit from the Black Court. The evocation falied and I didn't close the ceremony and left the circle. Before I fell asleep a terrifying woman appeared at the foot of my bed and for the rest of the night I fought her possession. One of the scariest experiences of my life.
> had been summoning more shades in my apartment and my girl friend at the time took a nap in my room and touched some of my altar items before sleep. She came out of my room terrified from a lucid dream saying a very dark presence locked her in the room and wasn't sure what was real or not.
> etc. etc.
>>
>>17219674
Yeah, love should come off and on for women.
I mean a subtle undercurrent of love keeps marriage alive, but off and on is what excites the youth of a person.
>>
>>17219674
The realization is that one does not "make" these things happen, any more than one makes food. All things coke at cost, and like cooking, sometimes simply offering the right ingredients/energy/sacrifice does not guarantee succes. Sometimes its a bum deal. Thus the point of diety. If ones intentions are drawn a certain way, success is more likely. Even gratitude alone is an amplifier. You are essentially asking of the universe to see your will as more worthy of existing than everything else that wants the same. Everything that happens is a MoThErFuCkInG MiRaClE.
Everything that exists is magic.
>>
File: not so tough.jpg (29KB, 261x258px) Image search: [Google]
not so tough.jpg
29KB, 261x258px
>>17219684
Maybe that was what you needed?
She's a goddess, you are probably a neckbeard.
Are you circumsised, because intact penus is her deal. If you didn't know that, then shame on you for being dumb enough to summon a powerful goddess like Lilith. I bet you prefer to be on top during sex, and never allow any bit of yourself to be vulnerable like a turtle.
>>
>>17219708
get some better reading comprehension guy, the bad experience came from a spirit from the black court. loookin dummmb
>>
>>17219715
I'm looking dumb when this moron is swallowing entire bottles of magick tablets and whining that his tummy hwurts.
>>
>>17219652
Neither of us are special and that is what you don't get. you just brainwashed yourself into thinking a certain set of items, relics and ideology's hold certain properties. like alchemists or Aleister Crowley lol.

all cultures as old as time have shamans but the key isnt practicing mumbo jumbo witchcraft
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 296x171px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 296x171px
>>17214950
>I came to tentacle porn
>The celestial gate opened
>And I became one with the singularity
>>
>>17219720
Once again, your reading comprehension is terrible or your drunk. The guy giving the medicinal/herbal info cured him self of his "tummy hwurt " which was an ulcer amongst other things. Nor is he swallowing magic pills he's taking herbs and practicing a life style that improves his health. Either way you should go home.
>>
>>17219722
One, not the same person that you think you're replying to, but you aren't going to believe that. Two, I have made no previous claims as to my beliefs in certain items having properties or not, but do you understand how fucking STUPID you sound right now? Of COURSE certain things have properties. Birds fly, food has taste. Intense light also has heat. Plants and animals create certain chemicals and protiens. All of this is a result of universal expansion and interaction, and planetary growth and evolution. You and everything else is the sum of all that has been and ever will, and everything that manifests has a will. Magic is understanding the will of all around you, and manipulating it. The PROPERTIES THESE ITEMS HAVE IS SIMPLY THE MANIFESTATION OF THEIR WILL, MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>17219741
re-ing the guy that's using wiccan/pagan symbolism claiming he can summon osiris or some shit.
man your jimmys are rustled please place them on chill.
you can will as much as you like but you cant change the properties of something on faith and will alone you need catalysts and shit...science. you gonna come at me with some new age spirit science shit or something.

you hyping crystal skulls?
>>
>>17214950
Fuck off
>>
https://youtu.be/rfzmLCHSnw8?t=44m4s not the F24 key
>>
File: 1450684757871.jpg (34KB, 498x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450684757871.jpg
34KB, 498x550px
>>17214950
OP if you are still around would you like to tell which books you enjoy that relate to alchemy?

I don't practice magic myself that often I don't really need to, I have pretty much everything I want or need.

I suppose you could say that I am a disciple of Thoth, I just like reading topics that interest me and learning new things.
>>
Can someone heal my tonsillitis before Saturday evening (GMT) please as I have a birthday gathering to go to. Many thanks
>>
>>17220148
Speed isn't magick's forte.
>>
>>17214950
I once mind controlled a friend of mine for a solid year. Taught him to lucid dream, then started manipulating his dreams. He's lucid, so he thinks it's all his idea. He went home for the summer and tried to dream and I told him to stop and wait for when he came back in the fall. Could make the guy dude anything I wanted.
>>
>>17220241
Okay thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>17219518
Deadlifts.
>>
>>17219533
Shocking truth: studies have already been done on mice to change the adult female's ovaries into testes, by altering a specific gene. So they can actually do what you claim is impossible in mice, and they will be able to do it in humans too eventually. Admittedly probably not in my lifetime, but you're still wrong.

>>17219541
Thank you so much, I've noted all of this down... if you're still around, I'd love to hear about your personal experiences with the items you mentioned, if you wouldn't mind.
>>
>>17219541
>>17215111

Still here? Im skeptical whether or not youve talked to a Demon but you seem to know your shit.

What is good for increasing sexual desire in a man?
>>
>>17220495
>What is good for increasing sexual desire in a man?
garlic, onions, ashwaganda etc.
>>
>>17220483
Go on and do it then. But mutilating your organs won't make you a male. Just a mutilated woman.
>>
>>17219593
Right because everything is beautiful, except the fucking purpose of human existence. How about you go kill yourself.
>>
Why so mutch hate around here? Can't we have a discussion just for the purpose of knowledge, free of religions, social beliefs, and prejudice?
>>
>>17221981
no
>>
>>17221991
K, soz, my bad. Guess I'll just have to filter it all out
>>
>>17222015
>hurrhurr why do people have different opinions on subjective things
or just grow up
>>
>>17221529
You unbelievable fucking moron, I'm here originally asking an internet shaman ALTERNATIVES to the usual methods of "mutilation" (hormones and surgery) which you haven't the faintest clue about obviously. I never even mentioned surgery, why would you assume I'd be comfortable with such a thing after reading my posts?
I'm convinced you're just trying to troll me, you can't be that stupid and reactionary can you? Well either way well done for getting me to reply to your inanity I suppose.
>>
>>17222054
#triggered #diecisscum #transphobic #asshurt
>>
File: 1450700853340.png (40KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1450700853340.png
40KB, 160x160px
>>17222054
> I'm here originally asking an internet shaman ALTERNATIVES to the usual methods of "mutilation"
>asking an internet shaman ALTERNATIVES
>asking an internet shaman
>fucking moron
You should reconsider your life choices. If you want the best alternative then here it is, don't do stupid shit. There's nothing wrong with being a woman, also woman can still be strong too, if you haven't managed to be one then even if you mutilate yourself to look like a guy you're gonna be the same lil' bitch.
>>
I changed the weather once...i was so angry and just focused on raining and it happened
>>
>>17214950
One time I got two crit flares in a row, boss got rekt
>>
I'm really just here for the pentacle.
>>
>>17222072
>Comes to /x/ magic thread of all places to argue with a tranny
I'm just ignoring you from now on. You should really think of something better to do with your time though.
>>17222069
#Samefag
>>
>>17214950
so mch fgtrynb8m8ntevngr8b8justfgtry
>>
>>17222147
I wouldn't consider this arguing, I'm just telling you that you're a dumbass. Also #timestamps newfriend
>>
This is why 4chan is dead, bullshit community.
>>
>>17214950
Being in a friend's house, my friend choose a card, writes some random words, and return it to the maze while I have the eyes blinded.

Then I said, "thats all, it was a joke I'm no magician".

After a while my friend's brother came to the house. He has been buying fruit, I told to my friend, "take an orange" he answer, "The fuck dude, I don't want an orange now", I replied "your card is in the orange" (there was only one orange) he opened the orange, found his card with the word writed.
>>
>>17222274
cry about it on your tumblr tranny
>>
>>17220265
How the fuck did you manipulate a dream?
>>
>>17222274
The 4chan community was allways full of retards and assholes, just ignore them, there are good people here to talk with.
>>
File: SupConsul.jpg (174KB, 1654x854px) Image search: [Google]
SupConsul.jpg
174KB, 1654x854px
>>17220495
First off, the alchemical metal for MARS, think nidoran's is the symbol for male. Iron is the metal that is ascribed. Women have less iron than men because they bleed often, But men who don't eat healthy have low iron too.

Zinc is also connected to your hormones, as are b-vitamins and vitamin-d.

But if you are weak in sexual desire, modern medical drugs focus on bloodflow. Herbs that increase bloodflow are numerous. In fact the first love potion that humans made (beer) has this dilating effect.

Dark chocolate was used by the Aztecs and maya, along with hot peppers, vikings ate liver and beets(high zinc) Peruvians have the maca(zinc and phytotestosterone)

Though sometimes you just need a break.
A break from all forms of masturbation. Or some phytoestrogens to give your receptors a rest, or you get bald, strung out, and die of heart disease/prostate cancer.

I'm not a doctor, I summon demons.
Sex is health for adults. Sex is wisdom, and beauty, and if you look into ancient sex you'll find a lot of secrets.
>>
>>17220495
Oatstraw works extremely well for both males and females. Steep in a sealed quart jar for a few hours, then strain and drink the infusion. Nothing paranormal about it though, its been used for thousands of years. Also good for workout recovery.
>>
File: bees.gif (685KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
bees.gif
685KB, 400x227px
>>17222054
It is key that you have enough Iron.
I suggest you get nettles(urtica dioica) in your diet if you can.
They are easy to grow, and are a very manly staple green.

They have like 3x iron in spinach, and the zinc you need to turn that estrogen into body-muscle-silverback gorilla hormone. As well as an herbal countermeasure to prevent excess by competing for space on the man-circuits. It even comes in non-stinging kinds.

I don't know what I'm talking about, but this is what I've read from the Akashic records.
>>
>>17222868
Heck yeah, but milky oats is better.
It contains some of the same spirits as Ashwagandha, but with much less fire upset.

Dark beers are also good for workout recovery, as are most cereal beverages.

Really what will work best 9 times out of ten is fresh stuff. Try and source herbs locally. I recommended only long shelf-life herbs thus far. and I've gotten stale oatstraw from herbal stores before. I've never gotten stale Myrrh because Myrrh doesn't go bad. Frankincense doesn't either. Rhodiola takes years to go bad.
>>
I've never had to use "magika" to listen or follow the world's language. All i have ever done is understand the way everything was. How chaotic and random the world is and for some odd reason it has given me insight on what may be. For the most part, it has never led me to danger or shown me a wrong path. But i have been too occupied with the worries of the material world where i had ignored the signs and put myself in dumb situations. As far as magika goes, there is no need for it. Simply understand the language in which all things speak is enough. It's like body language, except more natrual i guess. I would like to see how well i can deflect charms and spells and things like that tho. I've yet to feel change in myself when around any human.
>>
>>17222894
My wife usually buys our herbs online in bulk, except in the late spring when we get our nettles from the swamp behind our house. So far we haven't had a bad batch yet from mountain rose herbs.
>>
>>17214964
Aspbergers?
>>
>>17214950
>ITT: Your greatest magic(k)al achievment(s).
keeping silent
>>
>>17214964
Hod do I treat teeth problem? Caries and such.
>>
File: 1350271612266.jpg (50KB, 475x355px) Image search: [Google]
1350271612266.jpg
50KB, 475x355px
>>17223667
>>17223667
Avoid sugar consume xylitol based stuff.
But damage is damage, and while things can heal, teeth can't really. Myrrh is again implicated in treatment of this problem according to scholars and natives.

It used to be a king's medicine because it was so effective as an antibacterial, yet mostly-non toxic. It's essential that you avoid sweet stuff for a long time, and eat cashews, they kick ass at killing tooth decay germs. Coconut oil swished around for thirty minutes daily helped my mom out, and she's disgusting with her hygiene. Cloves are nice too, especially at soothing the pain locally, just chew it and swish the spit right on it. Also in oil form, which you can use to sedate pufferfish that hare like 75% or more of our DNA.

But seriously demonic knowledge comes at a cost. You can see it in this thread, what people do to one who is following the demon's bidding. You all should see a doctor, and be ashamed of yourselves for reading this psuedo-scientific gobledrygook.
>>
>>17222931
Totaly understand what you said, the world just has some natural flow to it. It's all random, but if you accept it's all random you somehow percive that chaotic randomness as actually peaceful inside, and when that peace comes too you it gives you some powerful insites. You go with the flow, and somethimes you're able to make the flow go with you.
>>
>>17223755
You sound pretty cool, what would you do for hypothyroidism?
>>
>>17219724

Sounds cool.
What movie?
>>
>>17226809

Not a doctor I'm a weird pet lifestyle expert i guess.

I would replace salt with saltwater aquarium salt, and drink a tea of tamarind (found as beans in brown shells are in a compressed brick. at stores where asians or indians or mexicans shop.
Drink it daily (about a pinch is good, or one whole bean pod, deshelled, with sugar to taste (brown or natural, not bleached) It should reduce symptoms as well as clear the colon, because of all that pectin, reducing cortisol and inflammation according to the Doctor of demons.

Ashwagandha helps too, possibly as above. Lotsa studies touch on the effect, and it definitely helps nutritionally to bring more fire. But tamarind is the first step go-to for here. As if you are diagnose hypothyroid, it is not good to combine medication. Tamarinds are food, but ashwagandha is medicine, and if you can get by with food, save medicine for others.

You need to try and get good water. Like a carbon filter minimum. and it's essential to continue the tamarind treatment at least 3 times per week. Incorporate them in cooking, and you need to know how, because you dear, are water. And water isn't easily balanced with processed food. (the nutrients extracted from the salt to make it lighter in shipping)

I've seen paralleleleleles is indian medicine with hypothyroidism and of being a certain dosha. Like being too Kapha and having digestion like mud. If you gradually increase fire herbs in your routine, it can help. Mud + fire = tandoori. As well as getting enough sun, as it drieth twigs in the light with it's breezes, it also allows one to light the inner flames which run on oil.

Caffeine ties up your channels too, but oddly enough if you smoke before/after meals it might help, not that I'm recommending an ancient medicinal poison for frequent abuse or anything
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.