[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would demons pretend that they're aliens? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: alien-files-unsealed-s3.jpg (192KB, 1150x703px) Image search: [Google]
alien-files-unsealed-s3.jpg
192KB, 1150x703px
Why would demons pretend that they're aliens?
What's the plan?
>>
File: 1276992491152.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1276992491152.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>17214843
greys aren't demons, they are the genetically modified descendants of Neanderthal.
>>
>>17214865

Interesting.
Any sauce on that?
>>
File: babyteeth.jpg (5KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
babyteeth.jpg
5KB, 256x144px
The plan is that rednecks are scared of aliens and thus, they use the cultural images that you fags have been spreading since the 1960's. Cultural images that play on the first sight of birth. You see a humanoid figure that you can sense is not your dad or mom, but is there regardless and manipulating your body.

Combine that with a lack of imagination from video games and you have demons using simple forms that have lots of power over a moron. Why wouldn't a demon appear to you as a doctor? Who offers demonic bargains in meatspace?
>>
>>17214886
Without the context of what a human is, all one can recognize are the eyes and mouth.
In a sterile room where as a baby you get probed in the butt. This is stupid, aliens are cooler, but they are also really far away and not concerned with us.

Demons are psychological installation wizards that everyone has the .exe for.
>>
>>17214886
The plan is that humans will unite as one and be easier to control when faced with this threat from "aliens"
>>
>>17214873

Just check out real internet facts dot com, where you can go to verify the legitimacy of anything with accurate and unbiased inspection. If you want any further information, you should read the book written by S. Marty Goodchild who has encountered these beings personally and has written an expository with real and non doctored photos included. I can also support this claim personally as I am an expert on the subject who has never taken any mind altering substances or roleplayed.
>>
File: 1336156851781.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
1336156851781.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>17214944
Never role-played? But an expert on demons?

When did photos become real enough to sell yourself into slavery over invisible combatants?

That's like 20 kinds of stupid.
and sure, I'll bite, support your claim.
Tell us who you are and why beings from a distance that far away like you so much.

I know that I invite them for D&D and a couple brewskis, what is it that you offer, mister important? You certainly aren't giving any new insights on consciousness, or science, because that's what druggies do. Why would a PHD. want to talk to a kid about why he only eats french-fries? He'd have his grad-students do it.

If you've literally never even had peppermint, indian food, hot sauce, coffee, tea or LSD, which are in fact mind-altering substances then you're more alien than the aliens.
Everything is mind altering. I'm holding my breath and my mind is altered. I think thoughts and my mind is altered. If your mind isn't altered consciously, then it's still not the same, it isn't a flash drive. You're atrophying and it's sad to watch you spasm and drool so much in front of our galactic visitor's sheebordgf.
>>
For people to trust in them. An alien causes intrigue while a demon scares. The plan is to make the people to think that they (demons) does not exist so we (humans) can accept them as many people do.
>>
>>17215076
why didn't God or Jesus tell us about this plan?
>>
>>17215084
God only allows people who practice critical thinking into heaven and wants the rest taken away by fucked up demon-aliens
>>
>>17215103
then why tell us about demons in the first place?

For somebody who is super sneaky and full of lies, we sure know a lot about Satan. We've got his whole damn biography
>>
>>17215112
If you know so much about satan, then why don't you understand that there is no point to good or evil. There's just stuff.
>>
>>17214843
Hypothetically lets say that would be the case in any scenario, the first answer would be quite simple, which is, a diversion, you'd use wrong methods/research material to fight back or even stand ground against.

It's quite similar to what's going on currently, just with people, power and "currency"

Though we also have to deal with "meat shields"

Anyways, have a nice day.
>>
>>17215112
That's cuz Satan's full of himself and can't resist showing off how much power he has on earth. God is just kickin' it in heaven and waiting for when it's time to rain fire on us and shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.