[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I need to consult you about something. I watched a documentary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: brucewillis.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brucewillis.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
So /x/, I need to consult you about something. I watched a documentary that gave me an idea about using numerology to win the lotto (some guy claimed that buying 11 tickets at 11 pm is the reason he won 32million bucks). Well I'm incorporating more than that:

>lotto is on the 13th day (tomorrow) and it's my father's bday
>my bday was on the 13th day exactly a month prior
>my life path number is 7
>plan to buy 7 tickets at 7 am, the true 7th hour of the 13th day of the month

Am I going to win or am I going to summon Ragnarok?
>>
yes you will win, congratulations
>>
>>17211460
come on man don't pull my leg :D
>>
>Giving away your plan online
Now someone else is going to do this and beat you at your own game. Smh.
>>
I just googled "7 and 13" and came up with this bible verse:

>13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.
>Bankruptcy
>The number 13 has great power. If this power is used for selfish purposes, it will bring destruction of the self, and in turn, this will bring dis-ease and illnesses.

Maybe I shouldn't do it :( but Satan is tempting me SO much.
>>
>>17211477
Maybe so. While I have some belief in numerology, I also believe even more strongly in signs like this >>17211480

Will I go to hell if I proceed?
>>
File: 1448014758659.png (304KB, 520x610px) Image search: [Google]
1448014758659.png
304KB, 520x610px
>>17211457
You'll win, don't doubt yourself.

Oops did I say that out loud? Cognitive dissonance sucks...
>>
>>17211486
Yes.

Maybe Im just saying this to discourage you from playing.

Maybe not.
>>
>>17211498
Just so you know, odds do not change depending on how many people play. Odds don't change at all. They are based solely on the combination of balls. As long as less than 100% of possible combinations are played, it's possible that no one will win.
>>
>>17211522
More people who win = less money for you.
>>
>>17211550
Still has little to do with the actual number of people playing. Everyone thought there would be multiple winners last drawing but nobody won.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.