[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I've already know about and researched every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: KiYH14w.gif (941KB, 294x197px) Image search: [Google]
KiYH14w.gif
941KB, 294x197px
I feel like I've already know about and researched every truly interesting paranormal thing that there is on the internet.
Is there anything good left, /x/? Have I used up all the good content? Help me out.

Pic related everytime I search for any new and interesting paranormal spoopy stuff. It's all either terribly, terribly fake or something I've already read about to death.
>>
How should we know you stupid fuck if we don't know what you already have seen
>>
>>17208821
Everything, I've seen everything.
I've read every good creepypasta (I don't even like creepypasta that much)

I feel like I've watched every plausible, legitimately spooky video (Ghosts, Aliens, Ufos, spirits, exorcism etc..) available on the internet.

I've done extensive research on pretty much every interesting serial killer and murderers/rapists/horrible people in general.

I've read in detail about every single (popular and not popular) theory regarding aliens, ghosts, Illuminati, world government and so on.

The last thing to truly interest and entertain me was reading into the theories that new agers believe in regards to aliens (Paladians, Tachyons, Archons, Ashtar Command, Cobra, etc..) and the batshit insane people who believe it.

I'm honestly not trying to masturbate myself as to how much I'm an autist about this stuff, I just feel like one of my favorite hobbies (Reading about this type of stuff, and perhaps more interestingly, the people who actually believe some of this stuff) is gone because I've gotten through all the decent content it has to offer.

Help me /x/, you're my only hope.
>>
Solve ARGs and Internet mysteries like Cicada or Lake City Quiet Pills
>>
File: 1306423234774.jpg (157KB, 868x896px) Image search: [Google]
1306423234774.jpg
157KB, 868x896px
Find her
>>
>>17208834
Black goo
>>
>>17208976
I'm super interested in ARG's. Some of the ones I've been involved with have been fun as fuck, the only thing that hinders it for me is usually they require some sort of on the ground irl work that I can't participate in because I live in the bumfuck of nowhere in an irrelevant European country
>>
File: ps.jpg (79KB, 451x299px) Image search: [Google]
ps.jpg
79KB, 451x299px
>>17208984
Seems pretty fucking interesting, thanks bro.
>>
File: meme4773083456.jpg (65KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
meme4773083456.jpg
65KB, 640x410px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQeEnBZiFo
>>
What are some of the more interesting paranormal subjects you have researched, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 282x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 282x281px
I'm in the same boat as you OP. I really hate to say this, but after sifting through everything /x/, /k/, and /pol/ have ever brought to my attention it really is a shame to say that there really isn't anything to follow up with. It's as though I've spent the last few months knitting a seemingly endless scarf only to find out I've been using nothing but dandilions and hobo pubes. The whole "experience" might lead you somewhere but once you're through it all you really need to take step back and realize most all of it is just edgy highschoolers trying to sound like average 30 year olds and events tied together with old silly-string.

>you've enjoyed your stories
>move on
>only check this board for giggles
>don't get Gribble'd
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.