[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some people said that some kind of "thing" is watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image_49.jpg (234KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_49.jpg
234KB, 600x800px
Some people said that some kind of "thing" is watching me over, but the scary thing is that i cant have interation with it.. it seems like is "defending" me or waiting for orders, i learn that may back in one of my past lifes i used to be a server of the dark, but i understand that darkness is not bad like people thing, so i belive that this thing maybe will be a teacher/helper/guardian from that life, or maybe is other thing.. also my background is full of occultism by my family, and i recently discover all this with help of my old uncles and mom, so i wanna learn more about the past of my family, i heard that my grand-grandpa use to know a lot of occult sciences, and some people said that he was able to become animals or objects, they said maybe will be an "nahual". So my others grand-aunties knew about healt people with herbs and others things.. knowing that this is in my blood i wanna be able to learn more about, but i still looking the way, since they all are "deads".

So what you think that will be this "creature" around me /x/?
Anyone able to answer me this?
>>
>>17208109

It's probably an English teacher. The fact that it's been so silent all of your life explains a lot.
>>
>>17208109
You should go to the forest in pilgrimage and pray at a shrine you make to, to see if it's from nature. And to see if it's other worldly I'd get a mirror have complete darkness and stare at the mirror.
>>
>>17208116
As a you can see, english isnt my first language
>>
>>17208137
After do that, i'll get answers?
>>
I guess it could be either a guardian angel or a familiar
>>
>>17208174
Don't know it's a common rutiual might or might not work, I can assure however that spirits love the woods and wilderness and if it's some kind of guardian it probably came from nature to guide you on a path.
>>
>>17208177
>>17208183
Okay here is other thing, my friend come to visite me in astral level, before she told me that she see me, i saw like a flash in my wall, so i get closer and start to speak with it, after no response my friend text me asking me if i was wearing my clothes as she descrive, i realize in that moment that it was her, so i ask her how she did? But she said ahe dont know, but she told me that saw this "thing", and she descrive it as a weird indescriptible thing, and also when she saw it she told that she felt stuck and it was feeling as a "vampire" because when she saw it to the "eyes" she told that the feeling was like being draw, but i dont feel that, so i know it can hurt people
>>
>>17208210
Maybe you can find a way to calm it, to let your friend pass?
Seems a pretty nice entity overall though.
>>
>>17208221
Yes anon, thats what i told her, you come without letting me know, but the good thing is that "it" let ilher pass, i believe that when i used to serve to the dark, i make a couple good friends, and also understanding old books in that time.. i wish i could find one of my escritures from past lifes, or a least the union of the old covens, now i feel kind of one of the last guardians from the knowledge of my ancients, i know that someday i will be able to unite magic and tecnhology and made that contact in the new era
>>
>>17208210
That's a guardian defiantly its trying to protect you be glad. Your friend was trying to connect with you on another level it did not let her, for whatever reason. I recommend giving this entity a name if you wish for it to become stronger right now it's running on minimal power so to say, a name gives beings power. I think you should leave it a offering for what it does for you because if you have a guardian you are obviously important for a reason.
>>
Canis or Deltora? Is that you?
>>
>>17208233
If you're in the same place your family camefrom, you could find the oldest folks around and chat, or find someone who has preserved some history,. Even really mundane recollections could bring light to some of the things you're feeling.
>>
Been there man, when it comes to big choices in my life, this random faceless guy come to me a just make me take a choice; once i was about to take a road trip with friends and this guy just showed up. so i figured something were happening, that day my brother got shot and i was there for him in his final moments.
>>
Why people get guardians?
>can i give it a name of an old ones?
>how can i ofrend somethig to it?
i feel like im able to control my entorn when im concentrated, also like give toughs to the people ex: i was working and i was tired, so in my head i say to my boss, hey lets go im tired and hungry, mfw when he said yeah man, is good, lets go.. i feel some people fear me, and i feel others are intriged.. i wanna learn everything possible! How can i get a better touch with this guardian?
>>
>>17208266
Give it a name different names mean different names like Luke means bringer of light. I think you should give it a offering of a prayer like just saying thank you.
>>
>>17208245
No idea but something on canis sounds familiar somehow
>>17208263
No for a while, i from colombia and im living on canada now.. but my family is short now.
So how can i do that?
>>17208264
First, sorry of your brother, but you should now that he is closer to the big G_d.
Second, when this guy come to you, he materialize? You was able to talk with it?
>>
>>17208109
Look into Vodoun. They revere the dark and light to be two essential sides of the same coin.

I strongly recommend the book "The Serpent and the Rainbow" by Wade Davis.
>>
>>17208285
Okay i should do that right now anon, because it supposed it should be death when i born, somehow after 1 hour i came back, my mother took 16 hours to come back.. she cant remember anything
>>
>>17208295
Thank you anon for apport! I ask them for knowledge and people just share to me, thats the best prove that they show me.
>>
>>17208295
I saw the serpent and the rainbow movie at, like six years old & was freaked tf out.
>>
>>17208297
I recommend giving it a name in your native language I think a name that means something like "guardian of the apprentice" or something that means what you think it is.
>>
>>17208307
Something come to me once, the secrect forest school, or something like that..
Thanks anon for the idea, i was looking for it! So i will check what name is good for it
>>
>>17208316
Your welcome just remember giving it a name makes a thing more powerful so don't do it willy nilly, doing that can get you possessed.
>>
OP, listen to the innawoods guy before you name it. As they said, names bring power but if it's something demonic, naming it could be a HORRIBLE idea. Even as a demon, it will try to deceive you into thinking it's a guardian... Just be sure before you name it, alls im saying.
>>
>>17208321
>>17208324
Thanks for the advice, im trying to find something, but in spanish is hard to find somethig apropiate.. i should try reading some stuffs, but i have no idea :/
Once i name it, and offer it a ritual to thank and ask for more knowledge, what will happen next? Im just new in this new-old world and im very confuse in the big picture
>>
>>17208340
No one knows like I said right now this things power is weakened so we don't know how powerful it can be right now. But I'm sure the entity would be happy in some way unless it's a demon.
>>
>>17208340
What about this anon.
el que me cuida
(Meaning the one who guards me)
>>
>>17208344
If is a demon what should i do? I know that it still having knowledge from others perspective, so if i ask for teaching but with the conditions that i walk betwing darknes and lightness, so knowing that im just a curious human with free will and who resing to serve to good or bad, just walking betwing the orden inside of the chaos.. you think he will refuse to teach what he know, because i must write a book with everything that i learned, and this include the most of the cultures, religions, ciencese and art. After all i know that the big G_d give us the ability to govern everything, and i know that in magic if you feel weakness you better stop, but i wont because thats why we come to this world, to learn i guess..
>>
>>17208351
Oh! That will be, i was trying to name as a person, but i forget about is not even from this plane lol
>>
>>17208361
I don't think your venerable you seem strong willed but curious but not to curious, we don't know if it's a demon because if it was it would have a sigil which is a symbol of the demon if you see it's sigil you can summon it.
>>
I'm my past life I used to be a fat neckbeard role player just like you. Thank goodness that's over.
>>
>>17208109
>past lifes
They are simultaneous lives aka parallel lives, perhaps more accurately.
>>
>>17208242
>a name gives beings power.
The opposite is true if anything.
>>
I gonna try this:
Oh guardian que protege este aprendiz, gracias te doy por tu ayuda, pido que te comuniques con migo de diferentes formas que pueda captar, me gustaria aprender mas de ti, y de mi. Incluyendo quien fui y hacia donde voy. Gracias por proteger me de todo intruso que no este invitado, y que en mis sueƱos me aconsejes, y ayudame a alcanzar la illuminacion total, guia me en el camino dorado y encontremonos en reunion junto al creador!
>Oh guardian who protect this apprentice, thanks i give you for your help, i ask you communicate with me in diferents ways that i can get, i should like learn more about you, and me. Including who i was and where im going. Thanks for protect me of intruders who dont be invite, and in my dreams give me the facts, and help me to reah the total illumination, guide me in the golden way and meet me with the creator! (Bad traslation)
>>
>>17208384
Then explain yourself.
>>
>>17208385
It's lovely anon I recommend doing this when you are at peace and calm, a good place would be a creek, pond, or your home.
>>
>>17208367
Where i suppose to find this sigil? So if i dont see this sigil is just a guardian who try to teach me?
>>
>>17208391
When you see it is their a symbol near it or can you imagine one if not its just a normal entity.
>>
>>17208369
Okay then you will go out and keep movig
>>
In one of my dreams i was about open a book when i ask toth for show me his secrects, i just ask them, they will response me in differentd ways, but that day something in the outsider world aka reality touch my feet and i was feeling like if roaches was runinh on my feets, so in the dream world i try to reach the book because i knew i was about to wake up for the feeling of those thing running on me, so when i was about opened, reality hits me and the feeling on my feets go away, i guess someone try to stop me from learn what i supposed to learn
>>
>>17208403
That's the idea of the dream one way to explain is it is half of dreams are just made up and the other half are messages I'm guessing yours is a message.
>>
Bye anon going to bed have a nice night.
>>
>>17208429
Thanks a lot, try tl find me in the darl castle where the sky is red, you will meet my people.
Ashe for you anf have a nice sleep anon
>>
>>17208412
Thanks for it anon, im going bed, but i remember having this dreams and days after i see something relate, the first that i remember good, was me in a plane watching the people run around scared and someone said there it was a bomb; i told my friend about it, and then we laugh, but once i read the new i just get shock
>>
File: 1441435092563.jpg (135KB, 624x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441435092563.jpg
135KB, 624x800px
>>17208387
I suppose a named and unnamed entity are just different.

I just wonder.

It seems we understand the universe in two distinct ways: objectively observing/using logic and intuitively knowing/using feeling. The latter is largely related to occult practices and former, of course, sciences. I think both forms of understanding the universe aka interpreting reality are equally valid. They share the same goal of truth.

So we are indoctrinated into language, and through language we cognitively understand and process reality. For better or for worse. Language, partly due to its intrinsic connection to the culture, shapes our worldview uniquely. The objects and ideas language represents exist outside of our intelligent understanding of them. Does an object exist prior to being observed? It must exist in order to be observed, so yes. Does a concept exist before being conceptualized by a consciousness? Perhaps it is more like anamnesis.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anamnesis_%28philosophy%29

I don't know. I've just theorized that the white light of truth has always existed and permeates the universe, and it can be contacted multiple ways, and maybe ideas exist prior to my consciousness processing them because they had to exist in order for me to process them, so one whole truth exists and the unnamed idea (emotion) is closer to truth as it is not muddied by context and connotation and culture.

Hmm. I think unconscious understanding is more pure, but conscious understanding is perhaps equally as important.

Thanks for being humble in your reply, by the way. I made a claim I didn't actually wholeheartedly hold to be true, but really just wanted to talk about this shit I guess.
>>
File: spirit.jpg (225KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
225KB, 600x848px
>>17208446
>Hmm. I think unconscious understanding is more pure, but conscious understanding is perhaps equally as important.

And I'm trying to understand how it is equally important yet different. Perhaps it can be thought to be more refined. Emotion is a much less focused, softer, broader, less acute experience. A lower frequency. Intelligent conceptualization is a finer understanding. A higher frequency. Accurately interpreting reality is more difficult with the finer focus. But it is possible to eventually understand the universe, intelligently as sentient beings, as accurately and wholly as we do intuitively, unconsciously know it. (Maybe better described as experience it rather than know it.)

So maybe unconscious (spiritual) truth should guide the path of our intelligent pursuits.

It's like our spirituality has roughly sculpted our understanding of truth, and intelligence better defines the sculpture.

Then maybe we'll polish it up and experience the singularity and the universe will be reborn (perhaps inside itself).
>>
File: deja_vu.gif (2MB, 547x490px) Image search: [Google]
deja_vu.gif
2MB, 547x490px
>>17208446
And I'll add to my original point that a concept is more powerful left unnamed:

Perhaps an image has the capacity for more information, and is therefore more powerful than a word. The value of words does, of course, grow exponentially when combined into sentences, paragraphs, essays, novels/treatise, etc.

A word, a name, initially has only the value (information) that word had previously acquired (context, connotation, and cultural muddying). Upon being given a name, the object creates its individual, unique value through conscious perception. It spreads as an idea and increases power accordingly.

Of course images have context and connotation and cultural distortion as well, though maybe not as much. Maybe the less you consciously know about an image, or word for that matter, the more power it potentially has. In this regard it is more difficult to not know a great deal about a word unless it is completely foreign. Though for that to be the case, it would almost have to be of different alphabetical characters, resulting in purely artistic symbolism rather than the intellectual symbolism of language.

The symbolic nature of non-lingual images is less intellectual and more intuitive. Non-lingual symbols precede formal language.

Words are a finer focus. Language defines reality more acutely. But because of this, they are more easily and drastically colored by perception.

Instrumental music is far more timeless than literature because of the non-descriptive nature of the experience of emotion.

My intelligence simply isn't evolved enough to intelligently understand the truth of the universe as accurately and wholly as I do abstractly.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.