[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /x/, I was wondering if you could clarify some doubt and questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: English_ouija_board.jpg (60KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
English_ouija_board.jpg
60KB, 590x436px
so /x/, I was wondering if you could clarify some doubt and questions I have about the Ouija. I dont usually come here, so I am sorry if this is a frequently asked question that noob people ask

So well, my questions are:

If you are doing a Ouija session in a room and you contact a dangerous entity

who is in danger everyone in the room, or everyone in the session, or everyone who are in the house?

If you see someone doing a Ouija session with a dangerous entity in a video are you at risk?
>>
>>17208096

Everyone in the room is in danger. Everyone in the house, if it's a particularly dangerous/powerful entity. Hell, everyone in the fucking city could be in danger. Of course, that's not really a likely scenario.

My point being that assume that nothing is safe. Ouija boards are designed to make contact. Consider that word. Contact. You're not just talking. You're touching. Touching something that can't usually be touched. You're giving it the ability to do something that it can't always do. And, depending on what you contact, it may be strong enough to keep that power and use it in more ways than you could anticipate.

But, a ghost/demon throwing shit around is not really going to be a likely thing. Possession is a greater concern. The whole process of the group moving the lens across the board is a form of possession. Which is why a group does it together. If a person does it alone, then they'll probably just get totally possessed. So, you should probably come up with some method to determine if anyone is possessed once you're done. Of course, if you get some mind demon in your friend, they'll probably be able to peruse all their memories and answer any question you could ask anyway.

To be fair, the real reason a group has to do an Ouija board together is because it's a pile of shit. The only way anything will ever happen is if you get enough people together that when the one jackass who wants to fuck with everyone else starts moving the lens for everyone, he can do so without everyone else being able to tell it's just him. "OMG! This is totally happening entirely on its own!" It does seem to be a very convenient setup doesn't it?

As for that last question, no. While it's plausible for a spirit to be able to manipulate electrical devices, videos are a recording of the past. What happened in them isn't currently happening so any depiction of a spirit is JUST that, a depiction. Now, if you're talking about a live video feed... I have no idea.
>>
>>17208141
Thank you dear anon, you cleared my questions :)
>>
>>17208096
Your not ever in danger of stuff like that cause you got me... Just think MIB Operator Help!
>>
>>17208148

No problem. I love reading about this shit. Mostly from an astral plane point of view since I'm fairly certain I've been astral projecting all my life.

Let us know if anything actually happens. Ask the spirit to throw something if it can, just to prove that it's actually there and not just your friend being a jackass.

If nothing else, you'll at least learn that you have a jackass among your friends. And, that's some useful info, right?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.