[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question about the good luck you get when you pick a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: penny-2007.jpg (38KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
penny-2007.jpg
38KB, 500x315px
I have a question about the good luck you get when you pick a penny on heads.
Does it only count for pennies? Like if I find a quarter on heads, is that 25 times more lucky then a penny? And if I pick up a coin, and then it falls back down tails up, do I loose the luck?
>>
Yes to all of the above.
>>
>find a dime heads up
>grab it
>luck boosts to 10 temporarily
>max out mysterious stranger, bloody mess and grim reaper's sprint
>enjoy your good fortune
>>
>>17207765
had a laugh
>>
People do not realize that is not how a lucky penny works. You have to give it back to the universe you dumb guys. http://magic-spells-and-potions.com/simple_luck_spell_penny_for_luck.htm
Here is a simple spell
>>
Pennies are made out of copper
>top kek
>>
File: 1452546620592.jpg (8KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452546620592.jpg
8KB, 245x200px
>>17209690
That was a most autistic thing I've ever read.
>>
>>17207699
> If I'm on my way to fuck a bitch,but I stop to suck my usual 3 o'clock cock
> is it still gay?
>>
>>17210462
The ones before 82 are
>>
>>17207699
im not sure, i think it more so just depends on the karma of the penny and whatever energy you put into it. so in most cases its whatever you want to believe.

one thing i do know though; street coins bent in on themselves are the most masterful of all
>>
>>17207699
Heres the strategy: Thrown any two types of coins. If a coin lands on heads, each point of value is equal to a full point of luck. If it lands on heads, you get the full point value of a quarter, so for instance, a quarter landing on heads is worth 25 points. The idea is that of the two coins the lower denomination will subtract its value from the larger denomination. If the larger coin lands on heads, the point value of it is protects, and cannot be subtracted from. If the lower denomination of coin lands on tails, you must subtract double from the larger coin. No two of the same coins can be flipped.

If you flip two coins, and they both land on heads, you will create a luck shield, so that any unlucky charms will have no effect on you for 24 hours. But, if both coins land on tails, you will become prone, and anyone within range who flips a coin larger than your coin, which then lands on heads will deal triple luck damage. If your luck is ever reduced to zero, then you are guaranteed to drip on at least one sidewalk crack within a range on three miles of where the damage took place.

Your luck will be restored by one every fifteen minutes, up to a max of 5, after which you can then flip a coin, but if your luck is zero, you can pay .99 cents to restore it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.