[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 44

File: 134764757387484.jpg (287KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
134764757387484.jpg
287KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also, Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Always respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Always respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17199401
>>
Definitely need some career advice if there's a reader around. If there is on present, let me know what you need to know!
>>
File: tip.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>17202923
>>
Gonna restate what I said on the previous thread: I can do you some astral readings; just need your astral chart (if you don't know how to do it, just your Sun, ascendant and Moon will suffice), and please, make the questions as concise and specific as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 600x895px
Hi I'd like a general reading for advice. (I know you've all seen it hundreds of time by now) but,
Should I ask him out?

Hunter
Male
Leo
Favorite color is blue
>>
someone do a general reading on me i'm bored as hell ayways
>>
>>17202947
do you think someone will guess your future over the internet ?

holy kek
>>
Hey guys, I'm going to do a few readings before bed.

All I need is for you to ask a question and hopefully the cards will help me provide you with a helpful answer.

Please avoid future-based questions.
No general readings.

Feedback greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17202947
Nakea
Female
Pisces
Fav color is purple
>>
>>17202957
ok uhh no future based questions, can I get a reading on what is presently happening in my life right now then?
>>
>>17202957

Who is plotting to move against me right now, if anyone is currently?
>>
File: daisy24.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
daisy24.png
19KB, 480x640px
>>17202944
I'm mostly curious about my potential in my career life and relationships with others. When I read about my astral chart, it basically said "lol no u suck" for my career and I wanted to hear another person's opinion.
>>
>>17202957
Hi Roman, could you ask the cards to provide some insight into how F feels about me? I pulled some cards on my own and they really sound too good to be true, so I'd appreciate an unbiased reading just to make sure. Thanks and I'll give you feedback if you get to me.
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17202944
I have been majoring in dental and I don't feel right about what I'm doing or where I'm going with my career. I fee passionate about tons of things and I'm pretty good at most things I put my mind to, but I don't know where to direct that energy. I don't know if I should hangs majors or focus on something that I don't need school for, like music, arts, or the service industry.

Greatly appreciated, man.
>>
>>17202957
How is all this stuff with T going to work out?
>>
Is that guy here to do this one yet? Thanks.
>>17202669
>>
File: astro2.jpg (72KB, 560x654px) Image search: [Google]
astro2.jpg
72KB, 560x654px
>>17202944
Can I ask two questions?
Is 2016 a good year for me? and
any advice on how I can improve myself?
>>
>>17202964

Technically that's a general reading, but what the hell.

Magician, Fool, IV Cups (Hidden: Emperor)

Things are pretty much going your way, though you might not quite think so. It looks like you're taking more from situations than you're actually putting in and ignoring the consequences of it. You want to things to continue as they are with minimal effort, and when they backfire you feel huge disappointment. You need to apply yourself a little more and not be so greedy.
>>
>>17202972
Are you too picky? Your Mars being in Virgo (almost Libra) is the only problem I can find at first glance; otherwise, Sun and Mercury in Cancer would suggest you're a great-caretaker. Uranus in Capricorn may give you a hard time making choices; just keep in mind nothing is perfect, and try and follow your guts at times.

As for relationships, Venus in Cancer and Moon in Pisces suggest a strong sensibility (perhaps too much? Again, considering your Mars is in Virgo). Try to overcome your inhibitions and accept your desire to devour your partner(s) whole, and things shall be fine.
>>
>>17202944
Can I give you the signs or do I actually have to whip up my chart?
>>
>>17202957>>17202957
How do people usually perceive me when they see me ? What is my most prominent trait?
>>
File: astro.png (97KB, 822x635px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
97KB, 822x635px
>>17202944

I just would like to know how mi life will be in the next months or 2?

should I look into something?
>>
File: chart thing.jpg (102KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart thing.jpg
102KB, 670x471px
>>17202944
How about just something you think I should know or watch out for.

Thank you.
>>
>>17202957
Okay I'll try my best to respect the guidelines. How does H feel about me, is it possible something could happen?

Thank you. Sorry if it's too vague and cliche.
>>
oi BV do you have the same skype?
>>
>>17202971

Okay there, Mr. Bond.

Reversed Emperor (hidden: reversed Magician), reversed Ace Wands, reversed Hierophant

Nobody's coming for you, but you're going to seriously make yourself crazy if you keep making these tales up in your head. Whatever you're holding onto that's making you feel like you're the object of srutiny, I suggest you get rid of it. It's only attracting negative energy.
>>
>>17203026

Thanks.
>>
>>17202957
Is she the right girl for me?
>>
>>17202957
Are these feelings just part of a disease?
>>
>>17202957

when will i find a bf, oh wise roman?
>>
Greetings once again /div/.

Small scrying, we'll see what I can do with this pain I call a brain... besides rhyme... something something time.

Alright, something to call you bye, and your query.
Let me answer your concerns, so I can put off thinking of my own.

The totally not necessary price tonight, is something that makes you smile. Just describe it for me. No links or anything.

I'll work on the backlog for a bit until I get some hits. Please, no financial stuff tonight.
>>
>>17202986
I see where your indecision comes from. Your Sun is Sagittarius-aaaaaaaalmost-Capricorn, and both Uranus and Neptune are full-blown Capricorn. An adventurer in essence, but with too many doubts about stability and safety. Your heart, your Mars is in Leo, which may explain why you decided for an altruistic career at first; it just might have been ultimately a matter of "calculated pride", shall we say. Medicine might have been too great an endeavor; being a dentist, with all due respect, would require less commitment and still be very respectable and selfless.

I can't tell you SHOULD give up on it, of course; my advice would be to be openly selfish for once. Perhaps take a gap year? You don't need to be ashamed to satisfy your desires (and with that Venus in Scorpio, I'd bet you have a lot of desires).
>>
>>17202984

X Cups, Q Pentacles, IV Swords, jumper: reversed V swords

The ten of cups strongly suggests that there is a mutual interest here. F is a particularly independent person, but also kind of closed in emotionally. Do you notice that this person could suffer from depression? Is this person a former partner within your social circle? One of the big problems in the way might be feelings of betrayal. There seems to be someone on the sidelines who is going to get hurt from all of this.
>>
>>17202995
The first question is impossible to me, as I do not predict the future; the second is a bit too vague. What do you wish to improve?

>>17203004
Just give me the signs :)

>>17203007
Again, I can't predict the future... Just ask something more concrete and I'll try to help.
>>
>>17203019
No, I don't use that account anymore. You can email me:
[email protected]
>>
File: chart.png (40KB, 570x504px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
40KB, 570x504px
>>17202944
is my current career path the correct one? if not, what change(s) should I make?
>>
>>17203052
If physical disease, than 95% sure it's no, unless it somehow physically degenerated your brain.
If mental disorder, than possibly, but even then, it's a toss up.

But then you already knew that, right?

>>17203045
Sometimes the right girl doesn't work out, you know. There is no one answer on these things.
I see you two having your fair share of... fights I suppose is the word. Money related.

>>17202994
For the elementals, try zoning out, as it were. While still being safe, of course.
As to the girl, best to avoid. Girls that go guy to guy are best not bothered with.

>>17202945
Hunter, while normally I advise people to just go for it, in your case I would advise the opposite. Save yourself the trouble, friend.
>>
>>17203059
Isaac
In the next 3 years or so, will I be doing okay? Will I finally be happy, and not feel so worthless?

Something that makes me happy is the anime Magi, like the big fuckin weeb I am. The main characters have been through a lot, but they still do all sorts of silly things that bring a big grin to my face. They always try their best during fights too, and that gives me extra smiles. Magi makes me so happy.
>>
>>17202991

Reversed A Pentacles, IV Swords, Chariot

You're sinking a lot of effort into this relationship and it's coming out fruitless. Feeling neglected? Missed calls? Late texts? Broken promises? This is doing more to your self esteem than you're really appreciating. The best course of action is to just cut the cord and be free.
>>
>>17203076

ok Im >>17203007

I would like to know if I will be able to get out of my loneliness soon. I feel fine with myself but sometimes Im too alone
>>
>>17203059
>something that makes you smile
thinking about the good stuff that has happened so far in my life always lights my mood, so good memories I guess?

My question: should I marry her?
>>
>>17203076
>>17202995

I see. Okay. How about this, what are my weaknesses that you can see in my chart and how can I improve them based on my strengths?
>>
>>17203012
As I've said before a few times, I can't predict the future. What I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna try to give you some insights into your personality based on your chart, if that's ok.

Alright, so; you have a huge focus on Leo (particularly your Mars), which conflicts with your Sun in Cancer. Your own creative impulses might feel exaggerated or futile to your sensitive personality, leading to a conflict in your motivation. Also, Venus in Leo and Moon in Gemini possibly make your romantic life very confusing.

My advice is to watch out for manipulative people who may want to take advantage of both your mild nature and your aimless desires. That's not restricted to your love life, but also (perhaps mostly) to friendships and family.

If you make more specific questions, I can give you better answers.
>>
>>17203097
I'm >>17203045
yeah I think the "right girl" might now always be so, but I do love her a lot

currently we argue a lot but not over money, we get over it pretty quick though
maybe money could be an issue in the future, who knows?

thanks
>>
>>17203095
Please, specific questions. I can't make your decisions for you, just give you insights on your own self.

>>17203111
I can't tell if you WILL, I can merely help you with HOW to.
>>
>>17203006

Jumper: Star, II Swords, reversed Q Pentacles, reversed K swords

You're an attractive and inspiring individual, but you tend to always be worried about something. You're a keener and a busy bee, and you don't leave yourself a lot of time for being social and making friends. People tend to take this as you being stuck up since you're never able to properly reciprocate a relationship. Go a little easier on yourself and you'll find that other people will warm up to you.
>>
>>17203140
>I can't tell if you WILL, I can merely help you with HOW to.

I'm ok with that. Can you tell me how to?
>>
>>17203098
>magi
Who doesn't like a story about magic? Yes Isaac, I'm well acquainted with the show.

Well, that was new. The hallway I use to find people's doors? There was only one there this time, and it was right in front of me, like it was begging me to tell you instead of me having to look for it.

I walked through the door, and there was this vast expanse, as if you could conceptualize a world of possibility. And then a monster appeared. The end.
...nah, just kidding on that last part. The monster's appearance dwarfed you, but upon closer inspection, it was just you shrinking. When you advanced on the monster, your proportions switched, it didn't have such a hold on you anymore, and it was a tinier thing.

I think that your doubt will lessen, and your self worth will raise in the coming years. And good, because you needed it. But the thing is, you /know/ you needed it. That's why your door was begging to be opened, m8.
Somewhere inside, you know you're not as bad as you fear. Embrace it. There's nothing wrong with a little self love.

>>17203114
Hot damn, so soon. I was a little afraid of this. While asking someone out can be as simple as doing it, and it working out or not, either way is fine, marriage is a bit of a different beast, I believe you'll agree.

I'm... not sure what to tell you, honestly. I began to focus, and the headache that was building was gone for this. It's back now, but it was gone for the scry. It was so hard to see anything. The entire preliminary scene was shaking, but when I actually saw the result it was of a bridal gown, but I think I may have forced that into my mind.

I don't feel comfortable enough telling you for sure one way or the other, honestly.

I kind of want to say that's cumulative of the relationship, maybe. Hard to imagine the future, but the present feels... calming.

In a less divinatory way, my advice as a man is this: if you want to marry a woman, you'll... know. It won't even be a question.
>>
>>17203140
>>17203095
here

Let me try again. Do my skills and weaknesses fit my current career? I love to help others, but maybe my current path is not adequate enough for the benefit of others - or myself. Any insight on this?
>>
>>17203120
You have an unnusually balanced chart. Perhaps what you see as a weakness is simply that Pluto in Scorpio (coupled with the ascendant) making you act too hard on yourself. Venus in Gemini might conflict with your overall nature, too; but, as you didn't ask anything about specifically about relationships, I figure that must be ok for now.

I see you as someone who'd live a quiet, comfortable family life, and yet be extremely focused on a hobby or passion. My only advice then would be discern those two things properly, and not let random bursts of impulsivity ruin your plans.
>>
>>17203013

Sun, reversed Q Pentacles (hidden: Q cups), IX Pentacles (hidden: V wands)

H thinks highly of you, but has many ambitions that they don't quite see you lining up with. Looking toward the future, they only see a relationship with you causing conflict.
>>
>>17203123
Leo cancer here.
Could you elaborate what you mean by
>Venus in Leo and Moon in Gemini possibly make your romantic life very confusing.
>>
>>17203064
Wow that was pretty accurate man, thanks! Beautiful and well written. Definitely screencapping for later.
>>
>>17203185
Thank you for the reading, I'll keep it in mind.
>but has many ambitions that they don't quite see you lining up with
Yeah.......it actually goes both way, but this is probably true. It's very bad timing, in terms of prospects. Yikes, haha. Thanks again, anon.
>>
>>17203059
Lala
Will I be able to find a job where I am happy, where pay is good and where I specialize?

My dog, Sebastian, makes me smile.

Thanks in advance!>>17203059
>>
>>17203171
Yes: first of all, you gotta want to. Mars in Taurus means total demotivation and comformity; being a pessimistic Pisces, that doesn't help at all. Also, having Venus in Aquarius must only scramble your desires even more. First step: take the first step. Go somewhere where people are, and start a conversation. Not trying to be memetic, but JUST DO IT.

A good second step would be to understand that people are weird. It doesn't matter how weird you think you are, there are weirder folks out there. Search the web, man. Try to find people with similar interests as yours.

I know this is almost impossible for a Pisces with Mars in Taurus, but don't be afraid to fail. That's my advice.
>>
>>17203179
before and very early in our relationship I was super insecure about my feelings (I'm an insecure fuck myself so go figure), it's funny that you feel insecure about giving a definitive answer

that being said, we've been together for not long, so my insecurities aren't cleared out yet (which is why I asked in the first place), but I feel more and more she is the one

I think you hit the nail, may I know anything else you might've experienced during the scry?
>>
>>17203070
Thank you for the reading, Roman. You are spot on about F being independent and closed in. She's very reserved so it's hard to tell what she's feeling. I haven't seen her for a while and she contacted me out of the blue, so the social circle thing is correct as well. I'm not sure who the person on the sidelines could be who gets hurt but I'll keep that in mind, as well as the feelings of betrayal. Nice job on the reading and thanks again!
>>
>>17203183
I see. Thank you very much!
>>
>>17203045
>>17203052

Seems like the Mr. Anon got bored and answered some for me,>>17203097
so I'll move along.

>>17203057

This is technically a future question but;

Reversed K Swords, revered KN of pentacles, III Wands

You need to focus on self-improvement if you want to attract somebody. Focusing on school or skill sets will draw you closer to somebody with whom you'll share mutual interests.
>>
>>17203180
I'm not the astral reader, but I would think, having a 'personality layout' so to speak, would be useful in conjunction with the knowledge of the current career.
In other words, if you're super sensitive cancer, and current career is psychologist, then sure. But if it's engineer or prison guard, maybe not.

But, eh. I don't know what he needs. -shrug-

>>17203208
Can't help you with half of that tonight. I can tell you you'll find a job that you consider at least 'decent' in the area of making you happy.

>>17203218
Ooh boy. All the words you said almost scream for an answer.
First up, let me say with confidence that you might want to postpone it a bit if you haven't been with her for long. I'm talking at least 2 years of dating.

I tried going back to see something, and I got more... clutter. To begin with, the door leading out was sideways, and bobbing up and down. When I went in, the gravity for the room was upside down, and I don't remember too many details, actually. Huh.
Anyway, if you're getting better in time, than I say simply give it more time. This is marriage, lad, there's no need to rush. I know people who stay together their entire life without being married.
Let me stress this again. Do. Not. Rush. Into. Marriage.
>>
>>17203180
Now I see what you mean. Being a Gemini, doubt is natural - but you tend to see others in a sort of "scientific" way, analyzing too much and perhaps feeling too little. Your Mars in Virgo goes hand in hand with it: you're maybe too meticulous to deal directly with people (regardless of what that Moon in Aries might tell you). I don't know exactly what your career is, but I'd suggest one where you can work with people from a more distant standpoint; as a teacher or supervisor, maybe?

Overall, don't overthink things too much. Don't create problems where there are none.

>>17203188
Basically, a very ardent desire juxtapposed with an overly rational approach to emotions. That, coupled with the mild, loving nature of Cancer can ellicit quite a conflict.

>>17203193
My pleasure :)
>>
>>17203179
Thanks a mil for the read. I guess this means if I just /try/, it won't be so bad? I'm always trying though, I guess I need to try harder.

Thanks! I'll do my best. Have a nice night.
>>
File: natal chart .gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart .gif
49KB, 670x471px
Will I ever get good grades /x/?
>>
>>17203260
If you think a marriage will "make" or save your relationship, you are doomed and wrong
>>
>>17203255
No problem :)
>>
>>17203059

Was he secretly torn apart when we decided to terminate? We never talked about it afterwards ever again.

My cats are pretty affectionate and often make me smile
>>
>>17203260
>I got more... clutter
I definitely need to sort out a lot of shit in my life, no wonder you got a mess

aye captain, I'll follow your adivice, won't make any plans in the near future (not that I was going to, anyway)

thanks galore for everything, you're a gentleman and a scholar
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 617x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 617x724px
>>17202957
I'm really lost on what I should do for a career. I don't feel like I have any special talents and the talents I do have seem like they aren't good enough to make a living off of. Am I screwed? Any idea on what I should do?
>>
>>17203260
This was me, by the way.

>>17202271
Organ failure.

>>17202186
Best not to, friend. Departures happen for a reason.

>>17203272
Yeah, this too. Also don't do babies to make him stay, girls. Doesn't work that way.

>>17203267
I don't want to say "just try harder" because that sounds mean, and also not entirely true. Let me try a different metaphor for you. You do some pullups, yeah? Maybe you're not very good, so you can only do 1 or 2. But keep doing those 1 or 2 and eventually it's no problem, in fact, you find you can do 10 in a minute or two.
Same thing applies to people. It's always hard at first, anon. It's not so much try harder, as it is keep trying. Take breaks every once in a while, sure, but keep trying.

>>17203295
There are reasons people never bring up certain subjects again. I didn't even get into your room before my eyes... yeah. Not so much a vision as it was a wave of emotion. It's like sticking your toes into the ocean to feel its cold, you don't need to jump all in to know.
Anyway, yeah, that's something that resides in the back of his mind.
>>
>>17203263
>>17203180
here

I'll be the first to admit overthinking and analyzing is something I do too much. I'm in engineering right now, but I want to move into research or finance; teaching might be an option too. Much appreciated and helpful.
>>
>>17203059
Asking for a general reading
Something that makes me smile is when I can make my mom laugh
>>
>>17203317
I understand the financial aspect of it is to be taken into consideration, I just thought teaching would be a way to bring together your analytical nature and your desire to help others. Anyway, you're welcome :)
>>
>>17203313

Your post ended in 13 and you answered me last so I've got one more question to add to it, if you don't mind.

Does he miss me? I still haven't managed to stop dreaming about him.
>>
File: DevilBurlesque.jpg (36KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
DevilBurlesque.jpg
36KB, 330x330px
>>
>>17203263
>Basically, a very ardent desire juxtapposed with an overly rational approach to emotions. That, coupled with the mild, loving nature of Cancer can ellicit quite a conflict.

You do good interpretation, friend.
That indeed elicits conflict quite often.

>worry about someone
>think you should say something
>know that you're probably over thinking it, and don't want to bother them

>read some minor body language or hear an audio cue
>convince yourself that something happened and it's all your fault
>the next day everything's fine and they have no idea that your brain is a cruel thing to you

The upside I suppose, is that when someone does elicit some emotion, even if it's panicy or bad and directed to me, I'm able to understand *why* they're having it, and am good at handling the situation.
>>
>>17203352
You know, if I were you, I'd find my best, most trustworthy friend of whatever gender I be attracted to, get them to safe, isolated place and then get both of us drunk. Just see what'd happen, you know?
>>
>>17203059
Call me C, straight male

Love scry, please.

What makes me smile ? Knowing things, I really enjoy learning.

Thank you.
>>
>>17203301
You replied to the other dude, but seeing as you included your chart I'm gonna pretend you meant me and give you some advice.

So, you have a pretty balanced chart overall; perhaps your problem lies with that Mars in Scorpio coupled with Pluto in Sagittarius (if it was the opposite, things would be much simpler). The former gives you a destructive, rather than creative impulsive; the latter makes you reckless in the face of adversity. Uranus in Aquarius should open you many doors, yet those two aspects blur your vision.

Considering you're so focused in Leo (which is also your Sun), I'd advise you to use your charisma to your own benefit. Learning new skills may feel like a huge bore, but it may be necessary.

Suggestion: find something you like, work hard to master it (the hardest part, of course) and then make a living out of teaching it to others. I'm sure you can communicate quite well and have a great sense of humor. Just might work.
>>
>>17203405
Last one for the night.

For your (current or next) relationship, pay attention to the little things. Baking cookies or leaving bookmarks in a book she's reading would go a long way.
I would say this is true for most relationships, but still. It's the little things you should pay extra attention to.

Good on you for the learning bit.
>>
>>17202940

I see, I see.

Then I'm not too sure what to make of this, but it does indicate some sort of growth turning hollow and confusion.
>>
>>17203464
Thank you, Anon.

Next relationship, will follow your advice.
>>
File: Rainbow_Wave-wallpaper-7760187.jpg (269KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Wave-wallpaper-7760187.jpg
269KB, 960x800px
>>17203530
I know, my crap is all sorts of jumbled but I feel it is getting better. Your read makes a lot of sense for me. I really appreciate it, thank you :D
>>
File: 1452302854869.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
1452302854869.gif
66KB, 670x471px
>>17202944
General reading please, was told my chart is extremely fascinating but never why.
>>
Is anyone here?

I was hoping to catch a reading

Jas
Male
>>
I will do a few readings

>>17203803
I get a sense this has something to do with not believing on yourself enough
>>
File: 1451445079238.jpg (49KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1451445079238.jpg
49KB, 500x415px
>>17203811
What do you need?
>>
>>17203823
Anything you wish to say or not say
>>
File: 2457398630205m1.gif (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457398630205m1.gif
15KB, 500x600px
>>17203409
Hello,I'm sorry if I'm being pushy if you were doing the read for the anon just once. I'd be very grateful if you could take a look at my chart.
Could you tell me how to improve my life generally? Are there any things I need to watch out for? I don't want my life to go downhill again.

Thank you very very very much if you decide you can take this query up!
>>
>>17203811
Will I ever find it in me to stop procrastinating?
>>
>>17203827
Do you think I'll soon be satisfied? I've been working hard in many aspects in my life, staying clean, and I have reason to believe things should be looking up for me. I guess I'm just looking for something to look forward to in order to keep motivation up.
>>
>>17203831
You need to realize you are a beautiful creature and you will
>>
>>17203833
Hmm. You sound like me. I like how you use the words "satisfy" and "looking up".

Looking up implies wanting to look away from. What are your expectations?
>>
>>17203811
Will I find a new job soon?
>>
File: 1446247010097.png (61KB, 292x356px) Image search: [Google]
1446247010097.png
61KB, 292x356px
>>17203839
Does this have to do with my lack of self worth? Thanks friend, maybe someday.
>>
>>17203849
Not currently. You seem to have to "hide away" some more
>>
Ah roommates bothering me and I'm going to have a smoke
>>
>>17203854
>hide away
I know that one. Thanks!
>>
File: 96156623336534.png (48KB, 413x325px) Image search: [Google]
96156623336534.png
48KB, 413x325px
>>17203811
Can you tell me how far I am in my div practise and spirituality in general?
>>
>>17203811
I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from my ex, she ended it with me on New Years but keeps contacting me. Is it over for good between us?
>>
File: images (12).jpg (16KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
16KB, 297x170px
Hey guys I can't sleep so I think I'll do 1 reading and go to bed
I'll need your gender, your favorite color and a little background.
Feedback is much appreciated
>>
>>17203874
>how far I am in my div practise
I have feeling saying me, you do not workship to a divine so you do not have a sense of future evens as divine blessing.
Bye.
>>
>>17203889
Male
Red
I'm a pretty cool guy, I guess. Read me up. Tell me if I should find a new deck here in Hawaii and start giving people some readings again.
>>
>>17203889
Male
Blue
Background: About myself, I'm a nice, outgoing guy who values respect, friendship, family and just an overall good time.

Ex broke up with me on New Years and continues to contact me almost everyday. A lot of mixed signals since she acts as if nothing happened.
>>
>>17203893
>HowDareYou.jpg

It comes and goes in spurs anon. I am just a wee lad trying to make things work.
>>
>>17203846
I want to be a pillar of strength for other people. Although I probably can't change all too much, I still want to have a positive influence on the world around me. I also want to find love, etc. etc. Honestly, the normal things any sentient male could want.
>>
>>17203913
Well I drew something quite interesting and in my not very great experience, unusual.
Not sure why but I felt the necessity of drawing 5 cards

>The Maze
>The Return
>The Silence
>The Nothing
>The Earthy

Most of these are negative to me, they indicate confusion, loneliness or hiding something. I think you have indeed some spiritual ability and that I can't really read you very well.
However regarding if you should buy a new deck I feel like pairing up The Earthy & The Return meaning that you are in good standing ground to give some readings again.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm still a beginner, tell me how I was
>>
File: PjYn1v5.jpg (315KB, 1100x1862px) Image search: [Google]
PjYn1v5.jpg
315KB, 1100x1862px
I shall listen to some voices and convey what they shall tell me. An image or two will there be too. Interpretation will be hard or nigh impossible for me, so you'll have to deal with allegory. Just give me your question and nothing more is needed.
>>
William
Gemini
Male

This is a bit personal, but right now I don't see a straight path in my life. I'm getting kicked out and I don't know where else to go honestly. I've made so many mistakes I feel like bawling my eyes out. I thought everything was doing fine but I knew deep down something was not right but I decided to ignore it. I need some advice and what's ahead for me, please.
>>
>>17204034
What kind of voices
>>
>>17204034
What troubles me internally so much, why do I constantly revert back to a negative state of mind?
>>
>>17204049
If I could only know myself. They simply are there, talking to me, saying things. Oft times making no sense, but yet at moments they shed a truth or two that simply amaze me. I have grown used to them, but it seems to confuse and amaze those who hear and those who find out of such a thing.

>>17204052
Prodded and being prodded, that which should take it's time to become strong and hard, but yet it is molded incessantly by the metal pole. What good will it do to let it become deformed and out of shape, what good of a metal will it be? The structure melts into quicksilver, becoming toxic and liquid; forming yet again into a vague shape of a bar that needs it's time to solidify.

External issues and external problems. You need to take your time to harden yourself, because the constant prodding simply wrecks your internal structure. If you are constantly prodded by things while you are still weak and sensitive, it's bound to cause deeper and deeper internall issues.
>>
>>17204034
Am I on the right path or is this path doomed?
>>
>>17204034

What is to come of my ambitions?
>>
>>17203926
I feel like the cards I'm starting to draw are weird, anyways I'll interpret yours and it'll be my last reading in a while.

>The Mirror
>The Thunder
>The Mist
>Advice: The Fight

To me it seems like the relationship you are in isn't exactly "healthy " as The Thunder means intense emotions and passion but The Mist ends up saying you don't really know where you want to go as a couple.
The Mirror is an introspection card think twice before making a final decision, but it could also imply selfishness, What did you enjoy of your relationship? How you felt or how you (plural) felt?
You could get back together but it'd require some effort, I'd advise against it The Fight advices a change.

Hope I was helpful
>>
>>17204034
Is it possible to not have a question and the voices will still talk? Lol
>>
>>17204075
O wow you where, I honestly find it funny that Thunder and Mist both came up. Her emotions were intense and explosive when she broke up with me, but her reasons and actions since have been elusive.
>>
>>17204063
A dark, gravel path with whispers that never stopped. Nothing of a sensibility, they made me freeze and be unable to move and proceed forward. The path is clear, but yet surrounded by darkness, all the unrelenting the whispers were to stop me dead in my tracks. Nothing from external shall stop, but only from the internal, from the doubt, it shall happen. There is but a beautiful view to be seen if you break through it all.

It seems not. Vague shapes of skulls on the side, but yet the path itself was clear. The path is more doomed by the fact that you freeze and stop so incessantly along it. Keep going.

>>17204071
A golden watch held in a hand, with ticking that could simply not stop. There is gold all around, but yet the person was more absorbed by the quick ticking of the golden watch. A sunset behind the window, shining upon the room and the hand and the watch. The person waits. The arms of the watch, one by one, tick into one. A clack. The ticking resumes yet again, with the arms moving once more on the cycle.

There is no need to be worried. Good shall come.

>>17204079
They are always there, talking about everything and anything around me and not around me. They are not those, that simply need a question to talk. I could almost say that they are rude and they cannot simply shut up for once.
>>
File: 1443572169824.jpg (165KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443572169824.jpg
165KB, 1280x800px
>>17204007
I wish I knew what to make of this reading. For one, I've never seen such a deck before, and for two, it does seem sort of negative. Huh. I just don't know. Well, regardless, I probably will try to pick up a deck in the near soon.
>>
>>17204034
IF you're still here, love reading, please.
>>
>>17204034
Should I continue pursuing a goal I've been working on for 2 and a half years without much success or would it end up better if I choose to start something new?
>>
>>17204087

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17204034
>>17204087
How did you come to start hearing these voices? I sometimes listen to voices, and I know other scryers who hear voices as well. Storytime?
>>
>>17204087
Can you have a reading for my post named William?
>>
>>17204034

a couple of things happened tonight. i'm not sure what needs my attention most. but in a selfish way, i'm concerned about an incident that happened just recently. the other thing is my mom's health, which also worries me.

i think the question will be, what should i put my attention to most? or, what should i do? just kinda feel a little lost right now.
>>
>>17204087
>Keep going.
right. thank you!
>>
>>17204087
Very interesting indeed. Alright, I have thought of a question to ask. I know I'm a bit stuck currently but feel a strong pull on the path I'm currently walking towards. Anyway to ask the voices if I am on a spiritually connecting path or if I am just clouded? Hope that makes sense lol. A bit tired and the brain is mush but very curious.
>>
>>17204091
A woman crouched upon the ground, with a dress that colors simply fail me. Pink and golden all I see and hear. Holding a gem in a shape of a tear, she looks upon it, while not realizing that it keeps the true tears, the true storm, away and abated, from her and her self. Sitting in her own little bubble, focusing more upon the gem, bearing through the storm that does not stop.

There is talk of a man standing in the edges of the storm. A crack and a snap, he looks upon the crouched woman with indescribable expression. Will something happen?

Make of that as you will. Something that you're focusing on for the time being is saving you from external problems. There is chance that a man, or at least someone who has caught an interest, is watching you.

>>17204093
An open book, with letters unknown and incomprehensible. The pages shift through, and at point, it all starts to burn. The flames spread, the embers rise, causing a chain reaction of chaos and destruction. There is hear of a man running out of the room from the crackling wildfires and spirits of flames.

I do not even need to hear for anything more; abandon this path, for it will provide you with naught but waste.

>>17204097
Always there, always will be. Through meditation I learned to focus more into them, and in time, I realized they spoke of more than simple and meaningless babble. There is nothing much to say, nothing of a story, nothing of an interest. Perhaps you could say more about yours?
>>
>>17204034
I wonder. Can the voices tell you things about myself that I possibly don't know?
>>
File: 143Snorlax_OS_anime.png (226KB, 946x756px) Image search: [Google]
143Snorlax_OS_anime.png
226KB, 946x756px
>>17204089
Long time no see Poliwag. Hope you are doing well.
>>
>>17204114
Just tell me, what do I do now and what's ahead in my current path?
>>
>>17203811
If you still here i would love a reading about my career. I have a choice to made but if i do that choice will things going good for me and my gf.

male Virgo 29 Thomas

Thank you
>>
No more. Perhaps more in time.

>>17204098
>>17204048
Leave. Leave. Leave. The shoddy wooden walls creak with every single blow, breaking and cracking the structure with a slow, constant beat. There is nothing to be found by leaving here, but waiting for the eventual fall upon your head from the roof. Go towards the opposite path that you intend or even consider, and there you will find one, that shall assist you in some manner. A forest and a hunter. A forest and a hunter.
>>
I will do some readings
Just the usual also add a random word to your description, the first one that pop in your head.
>>
>>17204114
I think I'm the man and my ex GF is the girl.. Maybe.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17204089
Well I use a deck of Clow Cards, which seems to work for me, but don't think I'm making fun of this, I felt like using something more personal and a deck I could "connect" with. Not sure why but I don't like the Toth deck. Rider-Waite feels better to me though.

It's not exactly negative but I felt blocked in your reading, because all three represent "barriers" in some way.
>>
>>17204135
What's the usual? Age, gender, horoscope?
>>
>>17204144
Age gender name sign
>>
>>17204135

Popery is the word

Nick
Male
Leo
>>
>>17204135
Male
Calem
Leo
Sword
(is that okay?)

Are my dreams and goals within reach?
>>
>>17204135
George
Male
Virgo

First word that popped into my head: Unsure
>>
>>17204135
Male
Peter
Capricorn
Random word is blah, but if its not good then next word that came to mind was a frying pan.

General reading, please.
>>
>>17204167

Whoops, should be spelled potpourri
>>
>>17204167
your life was a mess but someone( a girl) take care of you now. Your life will be probably less thrilling in the future but there are business opportunity, again someone (older man) will help you.
>>
>>17204135
poop a doo

when am I getting a bf?
>>
>>17204135
Male
Stefan
Cancer

Europa is the word that came to my mind first
>>
>>17204196

Thanks. Also a woman in my life? Sounds grand.
>>
>>17204135
Alex
Male
Pisces
Word is Meditate
>>
>>17204204
female
libra
o positive
>>
>>17204211
oh, 22
>>
>>17204135
male
capricorn

tool (as in the band)
>>
>>17204169
You goals are within reach if you stop to be stubborn. You are easily bored and you stay trapped in a mindset.
Ask you the question if those goals are truly what you want?
>>
>>17204135
Male
Paul
Capricorn
Word is "remora"
>>
>>17204218
Of course they are!! Without a doubt, I've always wanted to do this, ever since I was young. I can't argue that I'm easily bored, though. One idea leads to another, and the other quickly looks dull in comparison.

I'll try and stick to one for now, if I can find it in me. Thanks. Have a nice night.
>>
>>17204171
You alreday have the answer to your questions.
Look at your dream where there may be a key. Trust you instinct and you will have the energy to express you creativity.
>>
File: 1045362.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1045362.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>17204118
=o

I am doing well! So far this new year has been treating me kindly with all sorts of necessary changes of scenery and changes of pace. Still got ways to go, though.

Unfortunately both my decks are back half way across the globe until the Spring, so I haven't been around reading. I still lurk though.
>>
Practicing scrying / tarot+runes; doing three readings. No generals.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
> image related to query

Priority for those who queried me before.
>>
>>17204141
If it feels right, you're making the right choice.

That is strange that you say that, though. If I knew much about anything, I could understand, but I don't, so here we are. Thank you all the same.
>>
>>17204172
You took a new begining and now you are trapped. You sacrificed yourself and your futur will be made of responsability and struggle. There are always new pathes to look at.
>>
File: motoko.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
motoko.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
>>17204235

Iceberg
Male
How's my military outlook?
>>
File: 123.jpg (2MB, 3071x1551px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
2MB, 3071x1551px
>>17204235
T
Female
Will I be attending a college in the US in 2016?
And if you could tell me an approximate area that would be amazing too, thank you kindly.
>>
>>17204204
Stop grieving, turn that frown upside down.
>>
>>17204254
Well I am looking for a job, so maybe it's related to that. No idea how I sacrificed myself, but will keep in mind that there are always new paths.
>>
>>17204205
You were struggling but managed to cut through that and at the end that will pay, you will achieve your goal. Your plan will work.
>>
>>17204114
Mine were the result of a significant meeting that later led to me scrying. There was wild energy that manifested as things like that. They started by just babbling as well, but they later made sense. I've been looking into this lately. Do you know any other scryers with the voices as well?
>>
File: 1452502872066.jpg (451KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452502872066.jpg
451KB, 1600x1000px
>>17204271
thats what i felt for a long time now. but its hard to keep on believing with all the struggles my days bring with them. thank you
>>
>>17204256

I see a hawk flying freely, then falling on the ground. A tank, rolling and mowing everything in it's path. A person, waking up groggily.

I drew the Queen of Pentacles, 2 of Swords, and the 9 of Wands.

I drew the rune Berkano, reversed.

--

It looks like you've got some success and security in the past, but was forced (?) to join the military by external influences, or there are certain influences around your current choice; one that you may not feel is the right thing to do. You have many choices to make moving forward, friend. Generally, there's a good outlook; however you are reminded that you should remain strong in your will and optimistic on the results of certain things. You may not feel good and secure right now, but I think, from this reading, that you made you right choice joining the military - as I said, there's a really good outlook.
>>
>>17204264
random word is; dig
WHEN AM I GETTING A BF WHATS HE GONNA BE LIKE?
>>
>>17204288

Thanks anon
>>
>>17204207
You ha an awakening or a rebirth and now cherrish something that give you a lot of joy but it can lead you to your doom. If you have a gf she may be pregnant or you will meet someone to team with.
>>
>>17204261

I see a person, wandering and wandering; so lost. I see an hourglass being moving to the right every few seconds by a straight line. I see a scale, with one end weighing stones.

--

I can't give an exact timeline, but, it looks like you will when given time, and there will be choices to make and weigh.
>>
>>17204215
Take a moment to catch your breath. Don't be jealous of your friends or love.
>>
>>17204135
I was wondering that can the cards tell me something about myself?
I'm >>17204172
>>
>>17204221
At first i was going to says that you are married and grew the balls to divorce. But you are 22
I said you finbally manage to get rid of your family and now hunt for pussies.
Trust your charm it works
>>
>>17204135
Christopher
Male
Gemini
Need love reading

Destiny
>>
>>17204320
draw the card again, same thing you are the Hanged man. Read about it online and see if it speaks to you. Know that you always have the answers inside you.
>>
last drawing :)
>>
>>17204337
>>17204327
me please :)
>>
>>17204334
Ok, thanks
>>
>>17204327
your cards a interesting let me a minute
>>
>>17204297
any details on that possible something?as for gf, you almost gave me a heart attack.
>>
>>17204327
You found a girl, she is cool but turns out that your relation may be toxic for you. You may be blinded by your passion. At the en you will find you mate you will probably have to move.
>>
>>17204355
Did you developped an artistic skill. Or something involving children?
>>
>>17204337
when am I getting a bf!? whats he gonna be like!?
>>
>>17204366
omg, damn thats crazy lol
i dont want to leave her behind
>>
>>17204366
ty for the reading Remorhaz
>>
>>17204371
Not that i know of.i barely play the guitar, and by that i mean string the first notes of a song.i can only think of reading as a hobby, i do that a lot besides wasting time on the net.But that's not very artistic, is it?As for children, i have a smaller step brother that loves me, but other than that, nothing else
>>
>>17204135

Female
Aria
Scorpio

Was tonight a sign that I should stop, or be more careful? What's going to happen after this, should I be worried?
>>
File: 1441570632954-1.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441570632954-1.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>17204235
Koma
Male
Will I /ever/ leave the house I currently live in? It's got absolutely diddly squat to do with the folks I live with, it's more about the conditions. This place is beyond saving.
>>
>>17204235
you still here?
>>
>>17204403
ok but you are the last i do let me a minute
>>
>>17204432

thank you!
>>
>>17204393
I saw a new begining, a little boy then a disaster or a celebration. How the family health?
>>
Remorhaz, i'm so sorry to bother you because you are about to go but when you said "At the en you will find you mate you will probably have to move" did you mean I'll probably have to move on or if we got together, we would move somewhere together?
>>
>>17204447
Decent for the most part.Grandma's a chain smoker with heart problems but she's holding out for now.
>>
>>17204403
you worked hard and it was paying off. you now suffer from selfishness. this will lead you soon to sadness and loss. you fear the unknown and victimize yourself it stops you from going forward.There are plenty of choices ahead but you have to take your responsabilities and take a minute to decide what's important for you. This will lead you to a new beginning.
>>
>>17204480
well i don't know then, time will tell you.
:)
>>
>>17204485

i think i understand...

thank you for the reading, i really appreciate it.
>>
>>17204462
It has multiple interpretation.
If you are in love now maybe it will take a lot of effort to build a stable relationship but at the end it will be great. Or you have to dump her and move elsewhere to find someone better.

The Chariot card represent the movement but also the road behind you.
>>
>>17204521
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH GOOD VIBES TO YOU AND BE BLESSED!!!
>>
File: holopep.jpg (258KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
holopep.jpg
258KB, 499x499px
>>17204525
you're welcome have a rare pepe
>>
>>17204496
Thanks anyways man :D
>>
>>17204100
There is naught that you can do about the incident, for it shall weight you down with the weight of three swords. A red cross is raised, and it shall be the one that will remain higher and above the heart that has started to sink. Worry about nothing more but the health, for it can falter too with swiftness unnerving.

>>17204109
Two eyes, staring through the fog and through the mists. There is a sight to be seen, a light in the fog. Do not be confused, for it is not the sun, for it is not the light that speaks of a way out. It is but a mere lantern along the foggy path. The map will speak nonsense, but if you keep your eyes on the ground, the path will be clear. Do not look up. Do not look to the sides. Look down. Follow down. Follow the path.
>>
>>17204117
Shaded mists, prowling through the fields of hope. There's naught to be seen, but the wood that sparkles upon the mists of nevermore. There is a crow and there is a seal, the two in shock from that, which is about to occur. Jump through the mists, jump through the joy. Truly, there is a far sight to be seen, but only that will be revealed.

I do not know how to interpret this. They took over more than I asked for.

>>17204122
A mudball that is rolling all by itself. A scarab, in truth, was rolling it in it's stead. Rolling and rolling, the scarab unseeing as to where this rolling shall take him, both him and the mudball of his efforts. Don't scarabs make such for their homes, don't they put in effort to put down something as such for themselves? There is nothing to be seen ahead, for the action that is done obscures the following path.

>>17204275
Eventual making of sense. Truly, have you tried following them? Have you tried going deeper and seeing from where they have come? The hole is deep and large and not too hard to miss. You will hear them in their true chaos once you shall approach. They will rip at you. They will rip at you endlessly. Your own voice shall be silenced, but in return you will be able to truly hear them for what they are. It will be returned, but for the moment of speech, you will be unable to hear yourself. A warning, if you so many consider --- do not go too far. Madness, the lot of them.
>>
>>17204628
117 here, that only brings my mind the emptiness and sometimes grayness that i feel, aside from happiness that visits me sometimes.
No idea what crow and seal could be, but i guess i just have to move forward and go trough the joy and mists. No idea how thought, maybe something will happen that will change me or do something.

by the way what you wrote there was really beautiful, especially the part before crow n seal.
>>
>>17204604
Thank you.
>>
Sagittarius
Female

It's all coming to a head. Will B choose me or is it time to leave everything behind for good? Will 9 years of companionship be thrown away for some vapid idiot?
>>
File: Chart.jpg (400KB, 710x641px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
400KB, 710x641px
Anyone?
25/M/UK
>>
>>17204628
>Truly, have you tried following them?
Oh, yes

>You will hear them in their true chaos once you shall approach.
Oh, I remember that: a cacophony of screaming voices pounding like hammers in my mind.

>do not go too far
Too late ^_^

I would like to discuss this further elsewhere. Are you still around?
>>
>>17204604

so nothing i can do... i figured. health comes first either way. thank you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-15-14-51.jpg (625KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-15-14-51.jpg
625KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone able to give a general reading? Also I'd like to know what to do, should I stay here or move overseas this year..? Thanks for any replies
>>
Greetings /div/.
I'll be around for maybe 45 min, maybe more later tonight.

Tonight's specialty: questions you're not sure you want to know the answer to.
Tonight's payment: That thing you were just thinking of. Tell me about it.
Who knows, they may be related.
>also preparing for the inevitable love questions
>>
>>17206118
Hello Mr Anon what informations do you need?
>>
>>17206118
>Yes it a love question
I was so sure of it what failed? is it all lost? Will i ever find happiness?
If you think its too much just answer a part thanks in advance
>>
>>17206124
-sigh-
I always forget some small yet important detail.
Seems to be a recurring theme.

Name/Moniker, Query, and whatever arbitrary payment I decide on for the night.
>>
>>17206118
Tom male virgo 29
Where will I be in 8 months?

i was thinking of will i see a ufo again. My memory distord what i saw years ago i want fresh sight.
>>
>>17206118
Payment?: I was just thinking about my guitar playing and how much I have improved in the past two years. Even though there's still a lot of work ahead, I'm very excited

My question is, can I get Garland to be romantically interested in me? How should I go about doing that? Would it be a waste of time?
>>
>>17206164
My moniker will be popagenu
I'm an Aries male
>>
>>17206118

Aaron Male 26 taurus
Will I find a better job?

I was thinking about building my own computer.
>>
Is anyone reading now?
>>
>>17205175
>be thrown away
I understand the feeling, but isn't companionship its own reward?
My intuitive feeling is that you should brace yourself, but I'm not really sure if its romance or friendship or what not.

>>17204408
Yeah, you will. But you need to decide to leave first. Otherwise why would you leave?

>>17204403
Be more careful, of course. And for the short term, stop. Take a breather.

>>17203346
>does he miss me?
>I haven't stopped dreaming of him.
Anon, I'm going to do you a favor and *not* answer this. Would you feel better if I told you he's over you? Would you prefer to hear that he still misses you yet you two aren't together for some reason?

The sad truth is that for you, the question is better left unanswered, so that you can tell yourself whichever it is you need to hear at the moment. This is one of those rare times when it ultimately doesn't matter what the other person thinks.

>>17206126
Learn to read people better. The more you're aware of yourself, the more you can be aware of an other. As to your "I was so sure of it", I don't think things really changed, so much as you were just *really* wanting them too.
You'll find happiness one day, but it'd be best to put this behind you.
Alternatively, since it is a love question and the other person is still alive (long story, another read. Heartbreaking) you're always able to ask them.

Scry:
When I peered into the door though, I saw a cosmos. Pretty, visually, but not great in the symbolism. A good deal of distance is forming right now, but I'm not sure of too many of the details. If you wish to act, time is not your friend here.
>>
>>17206118
>questions you're not sure you want to know the answer to
Well, feel free to dash my hope. I'm still not over my most recent romantic...whatever we were, and I still hold out hope that it can work out in the end.

As for my payment, I've just been thinking about how every single failed relationship has been my fault, basically because I'm a crazy asshole who needs to sort himself the fuck out.

Today, you can call me Phoenix, if you need a moniker.
>>
>>17206118
Alex
Female
What's my love life looking like, wise Mr. Anon
>>
>>17206160
I walked into a desert. Vast expanses of sand, a mountain in the distance, and rocks and lizards.
The lizard and I had a small conversation, and that in and of itself was weird, I don't normally converse during these things.
Good news is that, according to the lizard, you have nothing really bad happening soon.
Bad news is you have nothing really good happening soon.
There was an aircraft that kept trying to bother us during the conversation, so I wager you may just get lucky with the whole ufo thing.

>>17206164
Yes, you can, and no it won't be a waste of time, because you'll learn something from the attempt. I don't think you'll be as successful as you hope though.

Not as clear as I like these things to be, but I say an outside of a highschool. Either you're still in school, in which case lel, good luck, or you should approach this with a bit of youthful energy that may have faded for you over the years.

>>17206174
Took me a few tries to find your door. The first choice wasn't the best. When I walked through, I saw...well, felt that it would be a trade off for you. Maybe a bit further, maybe a bit less pay, maybe you're happier with it.
I hesitate to say "better" but yeah, you'll find something that'll tide you over. I'd go for it myself.
Good luck with the computer. Not incredibly difficult if you do your research.

>>17206199
It sounds like you already know what's up, so maybe no need for me to add to the pile. Don't beat yourself up *too* much. Every relationship is between 2 people, so when it doesn't work it's not because one person is bad or one person is paranoid, it's because... well, the chemistry just didn't work out for them. Bleach is useful, as is ammonia, but put them together and you have a lame ass chemistry metaphor that makes people cringe. Understand my old man humor? Good.

That being said, if you need to sort yourself out, than do that.
>>
>>17206250

Thank you mr. Anon
>>
>>17206250
Thanks mr anon
I like deserts and lizards
Maybe your answer is what i wish the most. So if it happens it will be cool.

What is your method of divination?
>>
>>17206250
>>17206118
hello;

saw a dead fox today. i wonder what that means
the thing im just thinking of : no thing, extrem tiredness..

i really wonder about that fox though help
>>
>>17206202
Sorry Alex, I'm not able to get anything more right now. Either I'm tapped for a while or you're not getting much interest.
Probably the former, don't worry. Try another reader or try me again at a later time.

>say 45 min. just cause
>internet cuts out after roughly 45 min.
entirely coincidental I swear.
>>
File: image.jpg (978KB, 2511x1807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
978KB, 2511x1807px
Hello, friends!

I can scry or pull a few cards tonight, depending on which I think will best answer you.

I need just gender and query.
>>
>>17206348
man tell me about the dead fox before leaving
>>
>>17206348
Damn...unlucky
Okay no problem. Do you know when you'll be back?
>>
>>17206361
friend, saw a dead fox today and my nerves are breaking lately. could you pull out a card for me; female and concerns about professional life
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17206379
I have to take an unexpected break, but I will be back to interpret in 15-ish minutes

(And do the rest)
>>
>>17206361
Male - How does my future look like?
I'm in the early process of moving to another country and I'd appreciate some insight.
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>17206401
oh god that draw.. waiting and ty
>>
>>17206361
Straight male

Can you see something about my love life ?
>>
>>17206361
Nice deck !

Male
What will happen in my carreer?

Thank you!
>>
>>17206444
Gay sex
>>
>>17206361
Male. I'm looking for someone I haven't met yet. Please help me find this person. Thanks.
>>
>>17206364
In japanese folklore the fox is their version of the trickster when it comes to youkai, so maybe finding a dead fox is indicative of a trickster no longer bothering you.
Or maybe it was just a dead fox.
Sometimes a cigar, and what not.

>>17206374
Nope. But I have a feeling I'll be around often for a while yet.
>>
>>17206361
F,
I very interesting job suddenly popped out, is that the one I've long been waiting for or should I wait more?
>>
>>17206478
*A very interesting job
>>
>>17206420
In your recent past, there has been a lot of sorrow. Its been a bit of a betrayal of yourself I think. In the present, you have the insight and potential to break free of that misery. You can choose to let your life reflect your heart, or you can choose to keep sinking deeper.... Sadly I see you choosing unwisely. Your future is marked with false optimism, a bloated head. Be wary of too much self-righteousness as you use the Moon to guide your rediscovery, it will lead you astray so swiftly
>>
>>17206471
thank you thats the idea i grabbed from the internet; wish night
>>
>>17206486
thank you, will look into that carefully. have a good night
>>
>>17206250
I'm the last anon there. What did you scry?
>>
File: england.jpg (203KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
203KB, 960x639px
>>17206458
Oh yeah?
>>
>>17206486
here gift
>>
File: image.jpg (952KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
952KB, 2592x1936px
>>17206414
>>17206444
>>17206449
>8 of Wands
You will be successful if you are always, always mindful of being the first to leap at opportunities!
>>17206459
You are the lucky recepient of a self-esteem spread, anon.

>ability to set boundaries: Ace of Cups reversed
You are bored with your life. When is the last time you indulged your whims? Your boundaries are too harsh, not loving to yourself
>flexibility: Knight of Wands reversed
You feel restricted, confused. Your flexibility is a fundamental blockage for you
>following your heart: King of Cups
Quiet, caring loyalty. No problems here
>capacity for integrity/truth: Five of Wands reversed
Frustration and restriction, again. You are refusing to give up old forms of thinking and adapt to the new truths
>communication skills: Temperance
You are a mature communicator. I somehow get the sense that this refers less to actually communicating your thoughts, and more to just effectively communicating whatever bullshit you're trying to convince people of this week
>respect for oneself: King of Swords
You are a perfectionist, and believe you are the ultimate authority on perfection.
>>
>>17206361
What does my future hold?
Male.
>>
>>17206617
male
will i be happy/sucessful?
any general tips?
>>
>>17206478
I saw a man-made island in a tropical area. White sand beaches and people in loose garments. Mean anything to you?
>>
>>17206617
Thank you so much, 444 here..

Nice writing skills.
>>
>>17206617

it seems i'm too late, otherwise i'd like a self-esteem reading sometime
>>
>>17206617
Interesting, thanks
>>
>>17206617

(414 here)
Thank you so much, let's hope you're right.
>>
>>17206634
Not really, but I'm in a tropical country...
>>
>>17206191
Since i did not even stated my name i was not really expecting a reading but thanks, its all a little blurry but im going to try to understand all of it
>>
M
Does she loves him o me?
Well she ever cheat on me?
>>
>>17206617
I can do a reading for you if you can do a reading for me. Exchange? My question is, will he ever be mine? what's your question?
>>
>>17206191

>Be more careful, of course. And for the short term, stop. Take a breather.

So, stop for now, and then continue but be more careful? Sorry if I'm repeating the exact same thing you said, but my brain has just been refusing to work.

thank you, Mr. Anon.
>>
>>17206915
If she's not around, I can take your query. I need you to confirm that you're female (or correct me if you're male) and for you to pose your question to me directly.

I'll have one in exchange to ask you. Which method do you use?
>>
>>17207191
I'm not that person but that post was from an hour ago.
If she isn't there i'll take you up on that offer.
I'm a male and I dabble a little in tarot.
>>
>>17207214
I'll read for you too. What's your query, and which kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>17207191
I'm def here. I am female and I use cards.
>>
>>17207235
I can read things that have to do with love and friendships or finance.
Things like how does the future for ____ look?
Did he/she hate me for that?
Potential reactions to things that you do.
That or just how things look in general if you continue on the path you're currently going.
My question is just how occult is looking. I got a reading saying that I could potentially be dealing with another strong demon or something, like he has plans with my life.
Which is strange because I don't really deal with that, I just meditate on myself.
I'd also appreciate a reading on love because me and this girl are starting to pick up.
I guess that counts as 2 so i'll do 2 questions.
>>
>>17207249
I'll start with yours. Which kind of queries do you read best?
>>17207252
I'll read for you after I read for her, then I'll have a query or two for you.

Stick around
>>
>>17207264
just another anon but
do you just need a question?
>>
>>17207265
We're just trading questions and reading eachother.
>>
>>17207269
i can't read but...
i feel confused. i've had readings telling me to leave and i strongly agreed, but i guess i've plenty of time to do so. My choices seem open now, but my question is if i leave will i find my destiny or if i decide to stay is it really ok to?
>>
>>17207252
Two got away. Is there hope with either of them?
>>
File: magic_baphomet.png (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic_baphomet.png
109KB, 800x600px
There are people on /x/ RIGHT NOW who don't think divination is paranormal or spooky!

>the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means
>>
Fuck it feeling generous might as well do these while i'm waiting for the other guy.
>>17207287
Doesn't seem like you'll find your destiny if you leave son.
It's advisable not to do multiple readings on the same thing unless something change it gives you inaccurate results.
>>17207288
Cards say that it's uncertain. Either that or it's leaning more towards no. Sorry good luck.
>>
>>17206915
>>17207249
>Will he ever be mine?

Viability: The Hermit
Forces against / in favor: Page of Wands / The High Priestess (reversed)
Long-term potential: 4 of Wands
What needs to be done by you / by him: Ace of Wands / King of Wands
Projected Outcome: 2 of Swords (reversed)

Wew, look at all those wands! Passion is a dominant theme here, and it seems clear that there's a disconnect of it, or it's otherwise misguided in some way.

So, the viability I usually use as something of a significator, but the way it's shown here, the Hermit is telling me that there is a lack of communication at this particular moment. I don't know if it's necessarily been a long time since you two talk, but words aren't being exchanged as clearly as they should be; the message isn't getting across.

The forces at work are strange, in that I would expect them to be switched, but this sort of plays into the theme of misguided and misplaced passion. The Page of Wands as a force against tells me that there is an excess of firey feelings that add to that breakdown in communication: words said in the heat of the moment are often poorly chosen. Either that, or it's a hot young thing that's got your lad's attention. The HP reversed as an advantage is truly bizarre, however; if I could take a stab, I would guess that it's that one or both of you is a bit of a homebody, and that works well for the other. Well, maybe not homebody specifically, but just not a party girl or boy. The party type won't win here; the nice girl wins, and that's an advantage you have.
(cont.)
>>
>>17207307
(cont.)
Long-term potential as 4 of Wands looks good: it's a couple beneath an arch; little much more to be said there. Now, to make this work out, you need to take a chance and just go for it. It feels risky and scary right now, but you're going to need to make the first move here. Imagine you sort of bearing your soul to him, and he sits there in silence for a minute before replying. That's sort of how I see it happening, and what he needs to do is take your words into serious consideration. If he takes a minute to think it through, don't be discouraged; he needs to accept what you put forth, but he needs to think it through; that will be a sign it's going well.

As it stands, however, I see this silent treatment continue. Whether or not you take that Ace of Wands first move now is up to you; if you don't, the silence and lack of communication is likely to continue. Your call, best of luck.
>>
>>17207307
I'm the guy that offered to do readings before.>>17207252
Just saying that I probably won't be able to do something like you've done as in-depth or in quality as i'm a novice. Hopefully that's not too bad.
I gotta practice somehow.
>>
>>17207301
i only got one reading and it was from that aposte guy i'd like someone to do a tarot reading so i can make sense of it.
>>
>>17207252
>Love reading for the girl

Situation: 8 of Wands
Your thoughts, emotions, actions: Ace of Cups, Page of Cups, 2 of Pentacles (all three reversed)
Her thoughts, emotions, actions: The Sun (reversed), Judgment, King of Pentacles

Ah, there's a lot of energy here, just like new relationships tend to be. Now, an initial glance at these cards would suggest you might fear she's a gold-digger, but I don't know you well enough to know if you've got money, but I will say that you seem to fear she might want you for something other than /just you/. It's something about the way you're interpreting some of her behavior: she seems a bit more concerned with material things, which makes you a bit nervous.

I won't go too in-depth into your side of the spread, but your cards essentially say that you're not really feeling this, and it's sort of obvious. Ace and Page of cups in reverse point to insincerity, lack of emotional connection, etc, and the 2 of Pentacles in reverse points to greed: so it seems you're not really giving too much of yourself away too freely.

On her end, the cards point to her not really seeing the relationship too clearly. She thinks it means one thing, when it actually means something else. If she was in another relationship recently, it could be possible that she might be using you to help her move on from it, but she's completely unaware that she is. Well, I see why you're keeping your cards close with this girl, but she doesn't necessarily seem like a bad person, just seems a bit disconnected right now; honestly, you both do.

>>17207319
No worries, everyone needs to start somewhere. I'll have your occult query coming up after I take a break. I'll take a reading on a certain girl of whom I'm thinking while I'm resting. Thanks.
>>
>>17207344
Thanks a fuck ton dude. You're really fucking good.
I have to go soon so I will try to do a general reading if I don't get a chance to come back later. But I more than likely will.
I'll be waiting to hear from you for the next couple 40 mins to see anything periodically.
But I'd like you to post the answer to mine if you get the chance i'll eventually see it. This shit has been bothering me for weeks on what something can be scheming or what's gonna happen it's driving me nuts it would mean a lot if you read especially because how good you are....
Now on to the reading.
Keep in mind this is just general for everything so it may be completely haywire.
I got readings that say that you may be dealing with some jealousy feelings from either your side or someone else or in another form. This could potentially lead to something bad. But a new arrival or event could happen to make it change.
>>
>>17207252
>Occult query
For whether or not you have a demon problem, I pulled The Devil. Well, that's fairly straightforward, so I'll try to scry it for you.

The face looks like...have you ever seen Spawn? There's a monster called Violator (iirc) that looks kind of like that, the mouth at least, and the teeth. I saw it for a split second, then everything went black.

I saw a single flower on a small mound amidst the black background. To the left of it is floating a thin ghostly-looking figure, ostensibly male. He is bald and has no mouth; his eyes are solid block, almost as if it were just the sockets themselves. Though there is no mouth, he appears to be smiling, and he has a friendly vibe to him. He is perhaps tending to or watching the flower.

What I can gather from this is that you won't be alone should a situation with another demon arise. Interpreting the help literally, I would say it's another spirit; figuratively, it could be another mage who is more experienced than you. Though danger may come up, take care to see who your allies can be.
>>
>>17207386
So the thing is, I don't deal with demons. Or anything so it's concerning to me.
>>
>>17207379
Excellent, I'm glad it came out accurate. As for mine, there were always some issues of jealousy that got in the way, and I suppose we both did a poor job of handling them. I still have hope, though, and I hope you're right about that change. Which cards did you get, by the way? You usually get better feedback from readers if you tell them your cards; it helps you and others learn, by the way.

As for my other query, it's a financial one. I've recently been asked to collaborate on a creative project. I'm looking at it as a creative project and fun, but I'm wonder what my partner and I should do in order to make it financially lucrative. Thanks.

>>17207402
I can see how that would be concerning. I didn't want to assume that there was a demon, so I just did a general spread, but the significator came up as 7 of Swords in reverse, which already made me a bit suspicious, so I just scrapped that and focused on whether or not there was a demon. The Devil is the most straightforward yes in that sense, so I went ahead and scried.

Just for a bit of extra help, on how this comes to be:
>The Tower, Ace of Wands (reversed)
Essentially, it's an attack of opportunity in response to a particular vulnerability of yours during a significant setback in life, possibly a failed project or something like that.
>>
>>17207417
I feel like a douche especially because how good you are compared to me but something came up and I gotta bounce. But I can tell you that have you ever tried witchcraft? The moon is waxing right now and you got a talent. If you just try some sex magic everyday you should see some increased method of success. You could try that query with the other woman. If the thread is still up tomorrow I'll def give you a read. I feel like a complete asshole for short sticking you this. Also have you ever heard of baal? Apparently that's the demon that has plans for me I probably should have included that. I don't know what you are me are in for but I would like your feed back on what deck and spread you use and if you know anything about baal. You're actually the fucking best. Thanks you got talent cya.
>>
>>17207436
No worries; I haven't been reading much lately, and I need to make sure I don't get rusty.

As for witchcraft, I may have dabbled when I got into the occult, but I was always more into direct magic, and I've been doing chaos magic lately. Divination is actually my latest foray (a little over a year) into the occult; I've been practicing magic in some form or another for almost 13 years now. I've practiced sex magic before, but I have very conservative sexual attitudes, so I don't normally find myself in a situation where I can practice with a partner.

I have never, however, practiced goetia, as I'm not into ceremonial magic. I know the absolute basics of goetia, but I'm not a good resource on it by any stretch.
>>
>>17207436
Oh right, the deck and spread. I just use a Rider-Waite, my first and only deck thus far. As far as the spread, I choose based on the query.

For the female on whose reply I'm waiting, I used a spread I put together for relationships based heavily on this spread:
http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_spreads/is_he_she_the_one.html
I considered using a Golden Dawn spread, but I find that spread to be quite helpful with relationships in which long-term is considered.

For your relationship spread, I used the relationship spread included in the Galaxy Tarot app, which is good for getting a snapshot of the relationship as it currently stands.

The spread I was originally going to use for your occult query before I decided to scry instead is a general spread I put together myself based on a 4-card general spread, but I decided to divide challenges and advice between internal and external, which I find more useful. I use it for most general queries unless I feel a full Celtic Cross is in order.
>>
I feel a bit silly just popping in with stupid questions while everyone's already having conversations, but I'd like to get into tarot reading and was wondering what type of deck you all would recommend? I know there's different cards in the thoth deck and rider-waite deck and what have you, and tons of different versions of the actual images. Are there inherent differences between decks, divination-wise, or is it just up to personal taste?
>>
>>17206118
Will i finally meet him ?
Is the path im into right now the proper one ?
>>
>>17207634
The three most common decks are Rider-Waite, Thoth, and Marseilles. Most tarot decks are variations of those in terms of the meanings of the cards. From there, the difference in images is mostly for the sake of the reader: certain images will speak to the reader or help remember the meaning better than traditional imagery. A deck that speaks to you personally will help you learn better than traditional imagery that makes no sense to you. Once you know the meanings well enough, you can choose based entirely on aesthetics.

I don't know much about Marseilles, so I won't comment on that. Thoth is incredibly dense in meaning, as I have it understood. Rider-Waite is, in my opinion, easier to learn, partly because the imagery is very straightforward, but also because it has the largest amount of resources available for it.
>>
>>17206361
How is my financial future in 6 years or so ?
>>
>>17207671
thank you! I think I'll just start with rider-waite, since I already know the meanings of that one decently well and the astrological/kabbalistic stuff in thoth would probably go right over my head at this stage.
>>
File: tumblr_mpsxr3ICyf1r5wmcjo1_500.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpsxr3ICyf1r5wmcjo1_500.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
>>17207295
>>
>>17206361
Male
What should I do first?
>>
>>17206361
Male
How do you see me in ten years?
>>
Not an air-query, but I was wondering if someone could recommend me any particular reader to look out for. I miss my ex like crazy, but the situation is weird, and I want to get back together. Which reader should I query for a good strategy?
>>
Is a reader who literally went by the name "reader" around? Or at least lurking? They always asked for drawn fictional characters for their readings.

I wanted to thank them, because one of their readings came true for me. I hope they're doing well.
>>
>>17207295
Your pic is a good idea.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_desu.54191.14348.gif (48KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_desu.54191.14348.gif
48KB, 670x471px
when am I getting a bf? whats their personality and interests?
>>
File: chart.png (123KB, 668x474px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
123KB, 668x474px
I'd like a natal chart reading, if anyone's up for it. Will give a reading in return; post your name/alias, gender, query, and image related to query.
>>
hey guys my hands feel numb because it's so cold
what does that mean
help I need a reading
are my hands haunted

I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE IS A GHOST IN MY HANDS OR IS A GHOST HOLDING MY HANDS
DOES THIS GHOST LOVE ME!?
GUYS HELP
>>
File: 1446729376118.jpg (43KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446729376118.jpg
43KB, 848x480px
>>17208464
>>
>>17208474
DOES HE LOVE ME!?
IS HE TRYING TO BRING ME WITH HIM SO WE CAN BE SOUL MATES!?
>>
>>17208456

bumping~
>>
Why do i feel empty and on the middle, always on the middle?
>>
Did someone tried other -mancy than cards and crystals?
>>
>>17207295
rolling
>>
Can i get a reading?
Will i succeed in astral projection?
>>
>>17208456
interesting chart, especially that 12th house
>>
>>17208771
It is certain
>>
>>17208788

Could you explain why? I'm curious :>
>>
I will do some drawings (or are we saying draws?)

Name
Sign
+ a random word the first you think of
>>
>>17209734
Kevin
Male
Bull
Ragnarok
>>
>>17209734
Stefan
male
leo
less
>>
>>17209735
>>17209739
And a question or i will do a general reading
>>
>>17209734
Trev
Male
Aquarius
Savannah
>>
>>17209735
You left your past to begin a new journey.
An be sure that it will pay off soon.
I see Success.
>>
Luc
Male
Scorpio
Friend

When did i get a girlfriend ?
>>
>>17209743
Kevin
Male
Bull
Ragnarok

Which path should i follow, school and after that high school or am i to old and need to start working and work myself from the bottom to the top?
>>
>>17209743
i'm the second, how things look for me in the near future?
>>
>>17209752
Thanks this is from a general point the thing i wanted to hear :)
>>
>>17209734
Cleber
Cleber
Male
Gemini
Smart
>>
>>17209739
You had an agitated period of quarrels and battle. Bu now you can rest and you need to because this is not over.
>>
>>17209763
Sorry for double name, i'm on smartphone right now, bit hard to write.
>>
>>17209744
You are in a comfy situation but a little too lazy to make changes. You should assume your responsabilities you will see that you are not alone.
>>
>>17208829
Are you still here, Anon?
>>
File: well_fug.jpg (33KB, 467x353px) Image search: [Google]
well_fug.jpg
33KB, 467x353px
>>17209768
holy fuck, not again
>>
>>17209785
Thank you, sir! May I ask for a short one concerning a girl initials LD? If not, it's fine.
>>
>>17209753
Don't rest on you laurels.
Look for that girl who always take care of you.
>>
Thx sir ! =) >>17209809
>>
>>17209734
Riley
Male
Capricorn
love
>>
>>17209763
>13
you are confident and entrepreneur. But doing everything alone and you will end up were you began. Bond with your family.
>>
>>17209734
Rei
Female
Taurus
Hesitation
>>
>>17209796
The chariot
she will probably taking the road
>>
>>17209866
I'm sorry, what?
>>
forgot my trip
>>17209840
after a long thinking you managed to have the ressource and/or motivation to do what you needed to begin something. But take care because it will probably lead you to an important loss.
Be sure to have an escape plan.
>>
>>17209906
Shit dude you're right on the fucking money.
I want to have a small house party over feburary and invite a girl I like over.
Although since it's small and not everyone likes the girl I like, a couple friends might get pissed off.
Anyone have advice for that? No one knows the party is happening yet.
>>
>>17209890
The card is The Chariot
It means movement. So maybe this girl is about to move from her place.
But it also mean conquest or progress.
>>
>>17209865
You were desperate or something failed but you have a regain of energy and if you take an other approach you will succeed.
>>
>>17209919
The cards says that it will be a failure. My opinion is if you don't feel it right, don't do it.
>>
File: 1424468718411.jpg (821KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1424468718411.jpg
821KB, 1600x1067px
Can do a couple of thoth tarot readings if anyone requires them.
>>
>>17209941
What information do you require? I'd like to know what my love life is looking up to be.
>>
>>17209941
Can I have a tarot read about love?
>>
>>17209941
I would like a future love reading as well. What info do you need?
>>
>>17209941
Will you tell me if there anyone interested in having sex with me plz?
>>
>>17209854
>"doing everything alone and you will end up were you began"

Is this related to anything specific?
>>
>>17209945
A somewhat precise question. That will do, unless you want to specify a timeframe.
Empress
Disappointment Sorrow
Queen of Swords

Sorrow as a card usually points towards the sorrow of understanding, and disappointment is self-explanatory, although tends to be more volatile than one expects.
The Empress is a good card, representing feminity, peace and sensuality, and the Queen of swords generally represents perception.

It won't be very successful and you'll know it, but you'll be ok emotionally.

>>17209956
>>17209957
Vague queries give vague answers. Are you sure you don't want more precision?

>>17209960
Right now? Alright.
>>
>>17209965
>>17209957 here. I would like to change my mind and actually have a reading on my love life. How is it going to go?
>>
File: .jpg (99KB, 1158x819px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
99KB, 1158x819px
>>17209971

NEW BREAD
>>
>>17209960
The Hermit.

Sorry, dude.
>>
>>17209965
In response to the reading you gave me I suppose the time frame would be present.
I'm under the assumption that you already did that, as it makes sense.
But if you want me to flip the question a little it'd be how she feels about me.
Like does she just not like me or is there just too little time to work something out?
Thanks.
>>
File: 1450068195887.png (3MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450068195887.png
3MB, 1600x1600px
>>17209983
SHE ONLY WANTS TO FUCKING KEK YOU
>>
>>17209975
Ace of Swords, Defeat and Indolence.

The idea-seed will be there, but it will eventually break under the pressure and afterwards, it will dry up.

>>17209983
Princess of Cups, Knight of Swords and Ace of Disks.

Gentle and caring, somewhat impulsive and not cautious ("jumping in with both feet"), and has potential materially but isn't there yet.
>>
>>17209995
God damn I like never get lucky.
Do you suggest I should just leave until she sends a message or something or what.
I should probably just give up entirely right?
I'm never fucking lucky when it comes to stuff like this. I'm kinda using you like a read goldmine for this shit though so I should probably stop.
Everything you say makes complete sense though thanks a ton.
>>
>>17209995
Can i have a love life reading?
>>
>>17209963
Only you can know this.
Maybe a vice of yours. Do you do drugs?
>>
>>17210010
Ok, last one.

..Huh. This one is strange.

Queen of Wands, Magus, Knight of Swords.
The queen of wands is a calm but powerful person, authority tempered by generosity but intolerant of bullshit. The Magus here I'm pretty sure is referring to skill, maybe Game if you know what that is. And the knight of swords is a swift and active person that doesn't really think twice about doing stuff before doing them.

Not really sure how to interpret perfectly, but I'm tending towards can work and will be a powerful combo but expect skill to be needed.
>>
>>17209965
Hi!
I'm speaking again with an ex boyfriend, it had been years since we broke up.
Can I know what your cards say about him? I'm intrigued...
>>
>>17210180
Sorry, I'm somewhat spent at the moment, cards aren't giving anything useful.

Ask in the new thread.
>>
>>17209941

I have this weird feeling that one med student likes me, she is from el salvador.

Are those feelings misinterpreted?
>>
>>17209734
David
Male
Taurus
Future
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.