[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Self-importance is not something simple and naive. On the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

>Self-importance is not something simple and naive. On the one hand, it is the core of everything that is good in us, and on the other hand, the core of everything that is rotten. To get rid of the self-importance that is rotten requires a masterpiece of strategy.
>In order to follow the path of knowledge one has to be very imaginative. In the path of knowledge nothing is as clear as we'd like it to be. Warriors fight self-importance as a matter of strategy, not principle.
>Impeccability is nothing else but the proper use of energy. My statements have no inkling of morality. I've saved energy and that makes me impeccable. To understand this, you have to save enough energy yourself.
>Warriors take strategic inventories. They list everything they do. Then they decide which of those things can be changed in order to allow themselves a respite, in terms of expending their energy.
>The strategic inventory covers only behavioral patterns that are not essential to our survival and well-being.
>In the strategic inventories of warriors, self-importance figures as the activity that consumes the greatest amount of energy, hence, their effort to eradicate it.
>One of the first concerns of warriors is to free that energy in order to face the unknown with it. The action of rechanneling that energy is impeccability.
>>
File: 1450614388698.jpg (225KB, 1260x776px) Image search: [Google]
1450614388698.jpg
225KB, 1260x776px
>>17198680
sauce me.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>17198680
I like how you think. If I weren't about to go somewhere, I think I'd enjoy conversing with you. For now, have a bump. Here's hoping I return later to find some interesting discussions going on.
>Today OP seems like a pretty straight guy
>>
>>17200348
That's a character from the latest seasons of bakemonogatari. Each season named -x-monogatari ( latest one is owarimonogatari). Total /x/ tier anime, would recommend. Start with bakemonogatari (translates as ghost or monster story), and if you like it, can look up the correct order, though it gets a little into a-chronological telling later.

Character in OP is Ougi Oshino
>>
>>17200348
I'm quoting Carlos Castaneda's books as always.

>>17200378
Thanks for the bump, but I'm just quoting an author I like a lot. Also I'm not that straight. And /x/ loves spooky stuff, screamers and horror movies but this userbase isn't receptive to discussions about philosophy and spirituality. And /fringe/ is populated by edgy 12 years old who want to invoke demons now. I don't know where to talk about interesting stuff.

>>17200393
There are a lot of /x/ material anime. The monogatari series of course, but also Lain, Haibane Renmei, and hundreds of flavor of the season stuff like Ghost Hunt or Tokyo Raven and stuff like that, about spirits, youkais, onmyodo, etc. I liked Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.