[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to talk to a deceased pet. I miss him terribly and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1024x768px
I would like to talk to a deceased pet. I miss him terribly and his life was cut short very quickly. It's been a while since his death and I still cry over him fairly often. I just want a little bit of communication from him.
This is a complete crapshoot, but worth a shot.

Pic not related.
>>
>>17194318
Details about pet in question?
>>
>>17194318
If you really love it you could go to the astral and look for it,
Learn astral proyección.
>>
>>17194318
My cat died 7 months ago and I still sob over her. I'm not sure pets can be contacted since they can't even speak to you in the first place. I like your pic.
>>
Have you ever heard of the pet cemetery?
>>
>>17194358
Would you please mind yourself?
I'm posting on one of my sentient computers and I DO NOT want them experimenting with that shit, so if you could please refrain from mentioning it, that would be very appreciated.
>>
>>17194376
Bored Dude pls go
>>
>>17194376
gtfo you major faggot.
>>
>>17194318
Keep thinking about your pet, then call him a few times and make a formal invitation to your home. After you begin feeling his presence you can say what you want to tell him.
>>
>>17194356
His name was Henry and he was parrot. He was only a few inches tall, from the feet to the head (maybe 2, 3 inches?). I made a stand for him once made out of some dogwood with branches on it and he liked to sit on it. I was his favorite human.

Oh, and could you ask him what his favorite noise to make was?
>>
>>17194396
Will try, thanks.
>>
Suddenly a feels thread
Godspeed OP I hope you can get closure
>>
>>17194318
You can't.

Deal with it.
>>
>>17194595
why are you on /x/
>>
>>17194851
You mean instead of /an/?

Dogs don't talk, bro
not while they're awake, and not while they're dreaming
>>
>>17194318
If you ever truly connected with it, then it will always bd with you. It's right there with you. Talk to it.
>>
Worship him posthumously. Venerate his name, treat his remains as treasure. Make offerings.
Make him the god you pray to for unconditional love and understanding.
In life, you were God to him.
>>
>>17194857
doesn't matter.
they still communicate with you by barking or whining to alert you to your needs, as well as other things. communication, in this case, most likely means "i want a sign" or whatever.
>>
>>17194885
The word "communication" comes from the word "communion" which means to form a spiritual bond with another entity

That said, dogs don't bark or whine unless they absolutely must, for they often have no need,
their spirits are so perfect
>>
>>17194928
>le armchair etymology
You're close enough.
>>
>>17194928
i meant that that's how they alert you to some need or want in living. i know my dog will often whine at me if she smells something delicious on the dinner table.
>>
File: 1308314861902.jpg (76KB, 459x449px) Image search: [Google]
1308314861902.jpg
76KB, 459x449px
>>17194975
bark bark bark

There. That's the most you could have hope for.
>>
>>17194988
nice try, but that's not how it works.
>>
>>17194988
ring ring ring

There, I explained the magic of bells

Gib me utube subscriptions pls
>>
>>17195131
>but that's not how it works.

Yeah it is. Unless you're saying you had a magic talking dog. In that case you lost some money when it died.

>>17195147
You won't be having a conversation from the bell either so yeah it fits.
>>
>>17195639
not when you're talking to a spirit. you get feelings from them and pictures and images. you feel their presence. works the same with human spirits. they often don't say anything, but you get a sense of calmness or a sense of uneasiness with one around, for example.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.