[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So some guy died while streaming and his door opened by itse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So some guy died while streaming and his door opened by itself. What the fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkLwHiV9rs
>>
Just his ghost leaving the room, not knowing he was dead
>>
>>17192879
hes not dead you fucking retard. take your e-celeb shit back to /v/ with the rest of the children
>>
It couldn't possibly be from him falling onto the ground and shaking at all. I mean listen to that initial thud.
>>
>>17192887
Why would his ghost open a material door?
>>
>>17193001
theres some graphical glitches
spoopy
the glitch is near his hair when he falls
also a few sec later (1:44 i think) (from the youtube comments) theres like a black movement in the lower left corner, like he was getting up... but never did

also lol @ the fall with the mouse
>>
Probably owns a dog. Dog heard "aaargghhaaarghghagharghhghg" and came to see wtf.
>>
Damn havent seen anything this interesting in a while
>>
He owns a fucking cat. Stop trying to make everything fucking 3spoopy5me paranormal shit faggots and find actually interesting stuff.
>>
>>17193631
Someone dying on a live broadcast is still pretty spoopy though, paranormal or not.
>>
>>17193001
Habit. You don't just start acting like a ghost right out the gate. You see a door, you're natural inclination is to open it!
>>
>>17192879
he didnt die and he has a cat and someone else in the house, shit post
>>
>>17193638
>that logic
>>
Goddamn you people are so fucking gullible.

A quick google of the title of the video would reveal that the dude didnt die, he just had a massive seizure. In addition, most doors are not perfectly level and will open or close with even a slight breeze or mild shaking, such as that from someone violently writhing on the floor from a seizure.
>>
>>17193635
>dying
no death occurred
>>
>>17193055
>"aaargghhaaarghghagharghhghg"
its seizureson then..
>>
>>17192879
That's what you get for playing a shit game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.