[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well... Im gonna reopening my post due the fact i need more answers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20151227_120.jpg (262KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151227_120.jpg
262KB, 1632x918px
Well... Im gonna reopening my post due the fact i need more answers, my dad its living with me right now.
My dad tells me every single time that im going to visit him, he sees a ''light'' moving trought the house.
im seriously worried about my dad, he doesnt want to live in his house anymore.
Someone has an idea what is this could be?
>>
Your dad is living with you because he is scared of a light? More details please
>>
I wish I had some answers, but I have at least one relative that claims to see a light moving around at night. So he's not alone.
>>
>>17180940
well, he says that this light is making more aparitions on his house
>>
>>17180945
it could be, but he already claim that the light appears at the day too...
>>
>>17180916
Where do you live OP? Have you looked up the history of your house?
>>
>>17181378
I live in Chile, in the house died so many people (uncles, cousins, etc), so its not rare to see ghosts or something like that, but, the weird thing is, that light is ''calling'' other entities to the house.
I sound like a weirdo, but my death familiars have a good life and they don't have any reason to be manifesting on the house.
>>
>>17180967
He wants to touch you.
>>
>>17181722
Maybe...
>>
>>17181722
This is the real spook.
>>
>>17181687
Maybe you need to do a limpieza...it seems to only follow your father...is your dad old? Is he sick?
>>
>>17180916
Does he drink much? Why isn't he with your mother?
>>
>>17181733
its been done so many times... there no noticeable results, but my father... its old, he has 51 years old...
>>
>>17181740
Dats not old...
>>
>>17181737
well. i had a bad childhood... thats all you need to know...
>>
>>17181745
ok. Well. You should encourage him to get help.
>>
Why don't you just get him to record this light? If it happens so frequently it should easily be captured on film
>>
>>17181744
i dont know how to describe its age, its hard to say, he looks like an old man anyway
>>
>>17181749
i had the film but its a 200 mb archive, im gonna cut the video so i can upload a fragment
>>
>>17180916
Is the light like an orb. It could be a wisp. Make sure he doesn't follow it since they like to lead people to danger. There have been tales of them leading people off cliffs.
>>
>>17181818
OP says this entity is bringing others to his home...can they be attracted to negative energy?...since they seem to revolve around his dad
>>
Alternate dimension flash light bleeding through
>>
>>17180916
Is your mother dead? She may be watching over her husband in his last days. Light is normally good embrace it.
>>
>>17181928
Well maybe there is something dangerous in the house like a gas leak or faulty structure in certain room. It could be leading them to danger in that way.
>>
>>17180916
Tell him to call out to Jesus when the light is there. It will disappear.
www.ce4research.com
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.