[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had the strangest thought about life a while ago and wish to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1304114322929.jpg (267KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1304114322929.jpg
267KB, 900x896px
I had the strangest thought about life a while ago and wish to share it with you.

You know the Demon, legion, it was said that was cast out to the pig and drowned. What if, and just hear me out, each and every one of us are a different one of his many names.

That this world and all we percieve is a prison housing him, and each one of us a part of who he is. I mean think about it, your on 4chan, why did you get drawn here? How many times did you say "we are legion" in a raid or when trolling when you first came to 4chan?

How many names do you have? How many have you created for your ego? Those times at character creation in any game where you had to pick a name, and you created one. How many names are you so far? Can you remember every name you created, or did you throw them aside when they weren't convenient?

Now for instance, lets say this thought is true. Imagine for a moment it is, now do some introspection. What would that mean if you were a Christian? How about even a Buddhist, how would this play into your choice of religion?

Would then your religion be an attempt at redemption, or a ploy to escape your prison?
>>
File: 1450454892332.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1450454892332.gif
2MB, 220x190px
hmm

>>Mfw
>>
>>17177368
I created ya susu. betrayed my father.
ya susu (jesus) was ordered to kill me ya akov (jacob)
he refuse to do it and here we all are gin and gang spinning in endless cycle of repeat.
You are all from my ego, the all seeing eye of void.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEejgNjVOig
>>
>>17177777
nice penta dude!
>>
File: meth-not-even-once_o_1120913.jpg (18KB, 456x408px) Image search: [Google]
meth-not-even-once_o_1120913.jpg
18KB, 456x408px
Meth not even once. Infinite universe's=infinite possibilities
>>
>>17177777
Checked
>>
>>17177777
wtfffff
>>
>>17177368
That nun never fails to give me an erection
>>
>>17177368
>how many times did you say "we are legion"

None, I'm not a faggot with an ego problem.
>>
i saw that pic alot of times on here and i just noticed that chick wasn't wearin any pantaloons :D
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 769x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 769x437px
>>17177777
Top notch
>>
Man's name is legion.
>>
>>17177777
Just came here to check on you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.