[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want change the way of living my life, because i see no changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 443x332px
I want change the way of living my life, because i see no changes for about 4 years, it looks like seriously fucked up, but i believe in hapiness too, there is a deep deep sense in me, one day i will beat every struggle i ve met and carried

I want to start something to be strong and happier, it can be some kind of yoga, religious works (praying everyday) maybe something i still dont know

But there is something that i am sure about myself, my mind is weak as fuck and i can not cry but i am unhappy as fuck, my face look like i ve cancer

So i have to heal myself somehow,
>>
I'm in the same boat as you, anon. I've been battling depression, being poor, and having failed relationships for almost 10 years now. The one key that I've found that works more than anything is to build habits and form repetition.

Being 'motivated' or having a sudden burst of inspiration is nice, but it's also fleeting. Those feelings WILL fall away and you WILL come back to square one as you progress forward. You need to build habitual habits that move you towards whatever goal you've set for yourself.

If you're wanting to become stronger physically, start out by doing 5 minutes of exercise per day. Build this 5 minutes until it becomes a habit for you--something that you NEED to perform otherwise you become uncomfortable. Once that habit is established, add more time to it. Try to go for 20 minutes until that becomes a habit.

This can be applied to any endeavor you want to accomplish and doesn't rely on you to feel inspired, motivated, or even in a positive mindset to perform. Remember that progress is something that should exist rather you feel sad, happy, depressed, and so on.
>>
>>17174515
I get it anon and i see the point you described so our soul and mind should be first thing we need to convince that inner force
>>
Kriya yoga.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.