[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I'm interested in the tarot. I'm trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maj01.jpg (95KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj01.jpg
95KB, 350x600px
Hi /x/, I'm interested in the tarot. I'm trying to unlearn what I thought I knew about it and get rid of delusion surrounding it.

So basically, I don't want to study them yet per say but unlearn.

Do you have any advice in this unlearning process?
>>
>>17174225
Demystification can occur a number of ways. Are you talking about an unlearning gnosis so to increase understanding and knowledge or an unlearning process as in reducing it to probability and sensation?
>>
>>17175194
More the first one
>>
>>17175221
When you get into the Tarot, one thing to keep in mind is they're just another device for psychomancy. They're tools for discourse with trans-dimensional energies/currents/spiritual beings/forms/self. Each deck has its own unique symbolism and each deck speaks to its user differently. When we think upon the tarot, we must not think immediately upon the prescribed symbolism but upon the energies which we receive through engagement.

The impulses we encounter, the songs hummed to us through readings, uniquely speak to the diviner. Orthodox prescriptions to the detailing of a given card are not necessarily absolute. You must look into the message and see beyond their symbolism on a level where you explore difference of imagery in ways which are psychosomatic. The tarot engages us on a more primordial aspect than many other divination forms, such as the Ouija or stichomancy. Tarot symbolism operates from the dream/impression spheres of connectivity. When we open gateways through utility of the Tarot, we are diving into receivable messages which commune through visuals, emotions, preconditioning impressions, and then asks us to completely fracture the encounter in a way which the attuned will understand.
>>
>>17175175
Literally. Bump on the head to be specific.
>>
>>17175366
I've been thinking of implementing a virtual tarot deck. Will it work? Shuffling and handling cards will be done with mouse and keyboard in a deterministic way, without using prng. The only difference being the non-physicality of the cards.

I'd appreciate input. Would anyone be interested in the prototype (with C++ source)?
>>
Tarot is just a tool. If u want to unlearn it. Just forget about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.