[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to sell your physical self to the Devil, and thus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1447188720941.jpg (550KB, 800x818px) Image search: [Google]
1447188720941.jpg
550KB, 800x818px
Is it possible to sell your physical self to the Devil, and thus benefit from him, but keep your soul bound to God?

That is to assume that Satan only cares about pleasures of the flesh and thus trades in them.
>>
yes

dont do it

fuck off too you couldnt use the search feature on 4plebs or you think everyone was lying to you about the devil? they werent.

lick a dick

every week someone posts this thread
>>
>>17165852
Sorry family, I've never seen a thread about this.

Do you have a good source of study?
>>
>>17165852
Shut up, cunt.

>>17165845
No. The devil doesn't care to buy anything physical. Yes, he trades in pleasures of the flesh, but that's what he sells. He gives you gains in the physical realm in exchange for your service in the spirit realm.
>>
i tried it
i never got my money
theres no study
it works
but usually teh other bec0mes a skinwalker and never leaves
>>
>>17165894
maybe dantes inferno
tldr its not fun

>>17165881
you stfu dork
>>
Do you think God would accept a guy that sold his body to Satan into heaven? Also why would Satan even want your body in the first place?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 193x261px
>>17165845
In case your sell yourself to a devil, your body would do sins, and when your soul after-death will come back to God, he will judge you by that actions your body and soul together did into a life, so in that case you are have risk go to hell.
>>
>>17165911
ttheres no heaven
theres no angels, just demons
fuck off

really
>triangles (math, angles, triangles) fell from the sky
>and enslaved humanity with sin() (sine) waves
>>
>>17165845
Fool.
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Matthew 6:24
>>
File: 1385905682886.jpg (122KB, 680x670px) Image search: [Google]
1385905682886.jpg
122KB, 680x670px
>tricking God and Lucifer
Good luck with that.
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>>17165911
God died for ALL sins, that includes what you just said, so yes. Salvation is simple.
>>
>>17165845
You don't sell your soul. You experiment a world at your level. Be demonic and go to hell, be angelic and go to heaven. Be neither and reborn human. This isn't even an external force sending you in those places, it's your own soul.
>>
File: dildos.png (282KB, 343x395px)
dildos.png
282KB, 343x395px
>>17166957
Y are U HERE?
>>
>>17166967
Because I was sent here by God.
>>
>>17166967
Why are you here?
>>
I still try this. Never does anything happen.
My life is so fucked up I could definitely make use of a Faustian bargain.

Unparalleled power and knowledge in exchange for servitude to the dark lord? Best damn deal in the universe.

Devil doesn't want my soul.
Probably because he doesn't exist. If he did and he did make these sorts of deals... I wouldn't be here whining of 4chan about it.
I'd be making bank, influencing politics and the economy and making the most of my time in this mortal coil.

Still willing, if you're reading this, Satan.
>>
>>17166957
I just don't get it, mate. God died, but still is alive in heaven. So what value has the physical body that he sacrificed for our sins? I mean, people die all the time. What was so special about his sacrifice?

And why did he die? I mean, I'm sure he could have achieved his goal in some other way without giving something for it. I mean he's the all powerful God. Was it some symbolical sacrifice stuff or what?
>>
>>17167037
because this world is a lie created by satan.
Search "Satan, who is the god of this world.." with google
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x1136px
>>17167022
>satan checked your dubs
>>
>>17167037
http://www.cleargospel.org/the-gospel-english-cover/
>Read this and you will understand.
>>
>>17167037
Not that guy but this is my interpretation...
So the idea is that God is the ultimate being right? rhe epitomy of everything good, beyond anything we could imagine. There is no way he should ever have to be defiled by or even experience the sin and evil that exists on this earth...but God's love for us is so great that he came down and put himself in our shoes and died for us. I guess it could have partly symbolic so we could at least understand what happened, but it probably served a purpose we can't clearly comprehend, after all this is God we're talking about, a being greater than we could ever hope to be
>>
>>17167037
Its a piece of theater for we dirty creatures cannot understand the plain truth.
>>
>>17165845
>Devil
>benefit
Nope.
>>
>>17165845
nope
>>
>>17166964
interesting correlation
Buddhism-Nirvanna-Rebirth-Reincarnation
Christianity-Jesus-Purity-Heaven
Luciferianism-Pride-Self Worth-Power-Desire-Hell

>>17166569
Knowledge of the Word is good, Application is better, However Translation must be considered, and if you find yourself in possession of any currency, thyself serves two masters already.
>>
>>17165845
no, and your question shows a deep lack of understanding on the nature of sin and the goals of the devil in enticing you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.