[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-Illuminati behind people in the world "waking up"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

-Illuminati behind people in the world "waking up"
-geeks to become soldiers of satan
-bible thumpers right, we do get tortured for eternity for liking butt stuff

Discuss
>>
>>17162862
No Illuminati isn't behind a good thing, they already are, I sure hope MLP is a loophole...
>>
>>17162877
Its not a good thing tho. There is gonna be a revolution soon and the antichrist will be at the center of it. It will be under the guise of stopping the NWO from taking over when in fact it is the NWO
>>
>>17162889
Well it's not like the current world order actually works.
Maybe NWO will be better.
>>
>>17162903
Probably not
>>
>>17162862
Phoneposters banned when?
>>
1. Yes, there are both good and evil organizations though. Also good and evil agents on each side. Illuminati is just a general term for secret society nowadays...

2. Geeks more likely to become soldiers of sentience in cyberspace.

3. Bible thumpers right, you pledge allegiance to a deity and you are now in that entities domain.

~~~

Listen to yourself and learn from others. Don't know how? Listen to the silence that exists within the depths of your mind and soul, and reach an epiphany when lost in reality. Craft your own destiny as you should, you are Nerevarine.
>>
>>17162903
The only reason the world is so shitty is because they want people to jump on the nwo bandwagon.

>>17162908
Sorry, forgot it was a screen cap
>>
>>17162917
I accidentally opened my third eye, or it was accidentally opened for me. I thought myself the reincarnation of...a certain someone from history.

I thought i had come to a certain revelation about what was going to happen to us but i fear now that i may have been mislead and tricked into doing a bad thing.

If so ill be serving margaritas on the way down to hell.
>>
File: Carnation.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Carnation.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>17162947

>Listen to yourself
>Listen to the silence that exists within the depths of your mind and soul, and reach an epiphany

You're a possible reincarnate, as well as a possible carnation on multiple planets and planes this very moment. Couldn't fool me though, I know you can tell right from wrong. If you're aware of this I would advise you choose the better path now and forget the past.
>>
>>17162977
The more i question the less answers i have. I had conviction in what i thpught was the truth at first but its become so muddled.

Do you guys ever give a straight answer? Its like angels make a sport of being vague
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.