[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The modern Lincoln $5 design was first minted in 1963 The Twin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 911 bills.jpg (34KB, 869x217px) Image search: [Google]
911 bills.jpg
34KB, 869x217px
The modern Lincoln $5 design was first minted in 1963

The Twin Towers were built in 1973

At what point are you willing to admit that something may be a coincidence
>>
At what point will you admit you're a faggot OP
>>
Dubai > America.
>>
>>17162261
eat shit dirrt bag
>>
>>17162234
But why would they do that? What's to be gained?
>>
>>17162333
>What's to be gained?
Basement dwellers get to feel like they're solving a spooky mystery
>>
>>17162460

'Basement dweller'? That's the 3rd gooniest thing someone can say.
>>
>>17162471
I'm dwelling a basement right now, brah

No need to get all self-conscious about it
>>
Smells like shill in here.
>>
>>17162481

I'm not being self conscious.

You really think some people made the dollar like that to draw people into a mystery?
>>
>>17162481

It's not self-conscious to say that.

You actually think they made the dollar like that to draw people into the mystery?
>>
>>17162483
Why? How do you address the argument made in OP?
>>
>>17162516
>>17162503
no, I think a lot of people are interpreting a coincidence as an intentional act

Specifically because they want to feel like they're solving a mystery
>>
>>17162234
Did someone leave the window open? Because it got Shilly all of a sudden, much luck when you try to stump trump, when you try to discredit our findings it only shows us that we are on the right track. You guys are solo pathetic
>>
File: 313.png (758KB, 639x414px) Image search: [Google]
313.png
758KB, 639x414px
Perhaps there is a mystery and there is a secret organization looking over every keystroke, every word said next to a microphone, and every action recorded by using simple algorithms to help determine who is worthy of joining their ranks to aid them rule the realm which you call reality.

Perhaps conspiracy material is intentionally put into mass media for the purpose of provoking certain thought patterns in people so the ones that meet the criteria are more readily detected, while those who mock the pursuit of knowledge are put on the X list never to be acknowledged by such powerful entities again.

Perhaps I'm just another shill, and this post is an elaborate ruse.
>>
>>17162234
>At what point are you willing to admit that something may be a coincidence
on /x/? don't hold your breath
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.