[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is paranormal or not, but i want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: massage_startsida.jpg (27KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
massage_startsida.jpg
27KB, 506x337px
I don't know if this is paranormal or not, but i want to share my experience.

I massage people, not professionally, i don't have a certificate or a license (is there even such things?) its just something i do in my neighborhood and sometimes people come to me for a massage and i charge for like 10-20 dollars for an hour depending on the person, i charge more for people who are fat or go to gym and less for normal people.

The paranormal bit is when i massage people with problems, like when they have neck pains because they slept wrong. i can sometimes feel their pain, like say the neck pain, the moment i touched their neck, i'd feel exactly where the pain is, and sometimes the pain sticks around.

i don't really feel if the person i'm massaging feels good, but if they feel pain i'd immediately feel it. its weird but it helps me with my massage sessions.

anyone here have similar experiences?
>>
My mom does the same thing just by touch a person. It's best to get rid of that harmful energy as quickly as possible so it doesn't mess with your balance of energy.
A native friend of my mom's says the best way to do that is to fully submerge yourself in a running stream or fan smoke from burning leaves over yourself.
You might also look into cleansing meditation techniques. There are too many to list here, but they are very useful.
>>
>>17161742
Sorry but I have to do this as someone else is bound to.
How much for a happy ending?
Sorry, as you were
>>
>>17161742
I get this sort of when I massage people. It helps me with the massage. I don't feel like I'm feeling theirbpaun so much as I'm feeling their relief when I hit certain spots.

Also this>>17161774
>>
Sometimes a man will pop a boner when I'm massaging his butt or upper thighs. I usually just ignore it. No one has every asked me for a happy ending lol
>>
>>17161821
This is me>>17161774
I said it nicely and apologiesed in the same post only because I knew someone else would say something like that. Inb4
>>
File: benny.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
benny.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>17161742
Wait, you'll give a one hour massage for as little as $10?
>>
Yes $10

More than minimum wage but its hard work.
>>
>>17161742
Pls be in AZ.

Have you ever tried to look further into your ability? It would be interesting to see if you could do something like learn the source of the pain just by sensing it through massage.
>>
>>17161858
Whree are you located?
>>
>>17161742
If I give you 30 will you massage me and I can jerk off in front of you?
>>
>>17161742
The village witch did this. But she could also heal herself and the afflicted people.
There's more crazy shit that happened. Posted some stories on /x/ now and then, sparked some interest too....
>>
File: 137897886161.jpg (41KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
137897886161.jpg
41KB, 250x337px
>>17161821
>2015 +1
>ignoring massage boners
its like you dont want to get tipped
>>
>>17161742
I seem to have a compressed nerve and i can't really bow forward in specific ways without pain, do you think a massage will get rid of it?
>>
I wish op can massage my dick.
>>
I also get this, I think it's some sort of empathic sense that some people have. I barely ever give massages but it also comes out when I'm petting animals, I definitely think there's something to it.
>>
>>17162456
he said he doesn't want the tip

*badum tish*
>>
op how do you not know that massage therapist is an actual profession and people make bank doing it.

go back to school faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.