[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 34

File: div.jpg (293KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
div.jpg
293KB, 1000x800px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth's finished his new guide for /div/.
Thoth's tarot and rune guide! For beginners looking for new spreads and info regarding taking up tarot/runes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17139659
>>
Howdy /div/! I'm going to be doing a few readings; maybe 3-5.

Reply with
> name / alias
> a word that describes how you feel
> query / concern (no generals, no love generals)
>>
>>17148992
New Help
With Hope

There is this woman that helped me in the past, but we had some form of bad break up.

Should i try to reach it again or just move on.

Not love related (not necessarily

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17148992
Lisa
Uneasy
I'm considering moving to another country next year, I want to know is there's a possibility to happen and advice on how to make it, thanks.
>>
Hello, if someone could please read me, i need yo know if i will get the job, i want it so bad! Thanks in advance
29, male, libra, born 15/10/1986
>>
>>17148992
kaliko
frustrated
what can I do to further progress in regards to my utmost well being? Or just a read on that area.
>>
>>17148992
>pennypacker
>bored
>just wondering why i'm hearing voices lately is all.
>>
>>17148992
Michael
Happy
Will something important happen on my trip to new york?
>>
>>17149008

Hello NewHelp! Nice to see you back ^_^

> Three of Cups
> Two of Swords (Reversed)
> Queen of Swords (Reversed)

The Three of Cups represents your relationship with her in the past -- harmonious and friendly, with the reversed Two of Swords indicating, as you've said, a bad break-up; perhaps something to do with a difference in opinions. The remedy to this is embodied in the reversed Queen of Swords -- should you attempt to rekindle this relationship, do it with an open mind and try not to let your emotions cloud your judgment. Don't assume anything, and if in doubt, just be straightforward and ask her. I'd suggest that you keep in mind things can never go back to being the same; there will always be a scar on the relationship.

>>17149037

> just wondering why i'm hearing voices lately is all.

It's called psychosis. See a therapist.
>>
>>17149013

> Seven of Pentacles (Reversed)

The reversed Seven of Pentacles calls for you to be focus and determined; re-evaluate where you're headed. Be clear and very specific on your goals. If you have been working hard on the moving situation, now's the time to take it easy and stop worrying if you will make it. Just try your best, and all will work out.
>>
>>17148992
Daniel
Anxiety
Having a trail of bad luck recently, How do I fight it without any willpower left?
>>
>>17149032

> King of Wands (Reversed)
> Two of Cups (Reversed)

The reversed King of Wands is calling for you not to make hasty and impulsive decisions, with the reversed Two of Cups indicating you need to work on your communication and interpersonal skills.
>>
>>17149050
I'm quite anxious and willing to get things ready as soon as possible. Thank you reader.
>>
>>17149060
Thank you.
>>
>>17149039

> Eight of Wands (Reversed)

I'm inclined to say you won't make the trip, but that might be taking this card too literally. But, yes, the reversed Eight of Wands seems to suggest something important happening -- perhaps some sort of news, or the discovery of something.
>>
>>17149066
Thanks
>>
>>17148992
Jonathan
Empty
What should i do with my life? I feel lost and empty
>>
>>17149056

> Ten of Swords (Reversed)

Well, m8, the imagery is literally a man getting stabbed by Ten Swords. Not doing so great, are you? I'd say just keep going. Take some comfort in the fact that whatever shit you're going through, it's for personal growth. Take one step at a time. Everything that is bad luck will be over soon; it's a cycle.
>>
>>17148992
Melissa
Determined
Will this mentality and changes linger and grow towards something more beautiful or is it going to turn back to stasis?
>>
>>17149070

> Six of Swords

The Six of Swords is a very apt card to describe your current situation -- it's not negative nor positive, but somewhere in the middle -- you're getting by alright but at the same time you're not. It also speaks of change; and something you need to go through.

Have you considered a change in lifestyle, or even re-locating, or taking a vacation or something? It might help to clear your mind up.
>>
>>17149087
Yes, i was thinking about moving to another country.. but it's going to change a lot of things and i'll have to stop college. I'n considering, but i don't know yet. Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17149074
Thank you.
>>
>>17149094
it's not really up to me too though, my parents decide if we go or not
>>
>>17149081

> Five of Swords

I can't interpret this without knowing your current mentality, it could mean many things. But it seems to me like you are forcing yourself into isolation or being selfish and acting in your own interest all the time, if that makes sense.

>>17149094
>>17149101

Just roll with it then, it sounds like something you need.

Change is however you view it; either good or bad.
>>
>>17149105
I am forcing myself into isolation, yes, but I was talking about climbing out of this god awful depression and striving for something more than this. Whatever this is. It feels good to climb out of it, but I just want to know whether this determination will last and whether it...should.
>>
>>17148992
Name: Jorge
Keyword: Confused

Should I kill?
>>
File: six of p.jpg (91KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
six of p.jpg
91KB, 350x600px
>>17145529
>>17145151
>>17145750

Continuing.
>July

Six of Pentacles

(Creepy i had this card in mind before even seeing it).

You are likely to get an important offer or help this month. Dont be afraid to accept it, you will have a chance to give/pay it back.

If that is not the case, then it talks about finding a balance between what you give and what you receive. For example in a romantic relationship you are likely to notice how fair the relationship itself is between you two.

August
>Strength

Interesting card.

Seems like this month you are going to gain a lot of confidence and momentum. You will have the courage to solve important problems or complete your goals.

Great month.

>September

Hmmm the momentum you gained from the previous two months might be halted.

This is likely you being stuck in some details or maybe even just second guessing.

You might feel like you have work really hard but not moving forward. Worry not since you can fix this.

>October
Ten of Wands

A time of success.

Previous months give me the picture of working for something, some form of goal. This month means the highest point of this.

It is going to be stressful but if you do your part is going to be a breakthrough

>November
Seven of Wands (R)

If the previous month talked about success through hard work, this month talks about bad administration of it.

This could go two ways, either you are backing down to easily, not really fighting for the right thing. Or not backing down at all, even when needed.

You worked to hard for this that you dont want to let go even if it starts being counterproductive to you.

>December

Queen of Swords (R)

Problems with a woman, might be you or your mother, but i am not sure.

This problems will be related to communication (gossip, lies, cutting words) or even health. Be careful.

Either this, or you'll get a chance to manipulate other using your mind.

Now a theme card for the year (in another post, i maxed word limit)
>>
>>17149111

To answer your question directly, it will last, aight. But at what cost? That's what the Five of Swords is talking about.

> I am forcing myself into isolation

Mind if I ask why?
>>
>>17148992
Hey if you're still doing readings..

>Volim
>passion
>Will I find a musical partner in the next couple of months?

If anyone else would like to exchange readings, I can do that too. Just give me your question, age and gender.
>>
>>17149116

Kill what? Are you serious?

kek

>>17149122

I'm taking a break now. Will be back later for you, if you're still interested.
>>
>>17149125
Im confused ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: major_moon.jpg (20KB, 220x350px) Image search: [Google]
major_moon.jpg
20KB, 220x350px
>>17149117
>The Moon

It will be a really confusing year. You will be walking in the dark a lot. Probably a lot of lies or clandestine affairs.

Try following your intuition remember that the night is dark but the moon lights our path.

Hope it helped and i wish you a good year femanon.
>>
>>17149118
I was worried that it wouldn't. It feels good to have a drive again to do things and to be happy. For the isolation, I just need to back off a little bit from several people. It's not good to deal with your own problems when others pile more of their own onto you and expect you to hear it all out. This may be selfish in some eyes, but for once I need to give a fuck about dealing with me and me alone and get others and all of the outside perceptions out of the way.

It's just my natural reaction to dealing with things, I suppose. Backing off into my little corner, thinking it all out, then getting up and out dealing with things again. Maybe this will bite me in the ass, but eh. I don't mind.
>>
File: Homer tip.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Homer tip.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
>>17149040
Thanks, seems a realy spot on reading. apriciated, and if you want one in return, dont be a stranger.
>>
>>17149138

Well, everybody has their issues and their own way of dealing/coping with them. With all that you have said about the isolation thing and people piling their problems onto you, I do agree that you should do it and get away from them; perhaps for the time being while you work your shit out.

So, m8, if it works for you, then it works. Just be sure that the ends justifies the means.

If you like, I can do another reading for a possible outcome; to see where this entire thing would lead. But I need to brb for ~15minutes from now.
>>
>>17149125
Sure i'll be around.
>>
>>17149158
It works for me, it seems. Talking them out is not a good one for me, but nothing helps me more than thinking it out and analyzing it all out in my head. I'll probably try writing most of it down onto a journal or something and just see whether it'll help or not.

To the ends that I'm taking? I think it's just fair enough for the time being. Knowing me, I'll just push it to the very extremes as I usually do, but this time around I don't think I will have any regrets.

I wouldn't mind. I'll wait around.
>>
>>17149122
I would be happy to trade readings with you. What sort of divination do you do?

I'm also looking for a partner for a project, but mine is occult in nature. I'd like your advice in finding said partner. I'm 29 and male.

I can give you a reading for same information you need. That query or another; either is fine.
>>
>>17148992
Gan
Lonely
Will I ever have friends
>>
>>17149163
Hey. Are u slavic?
>>
>>17149169

I'm going to consult the I Ching for this one.

> Hexagram 44

Hexagram 44 speaks of a strong maiden seizing power and discarding inferior elements. This is the likely outcome, as indicated -- there will be lots of personal growth and you will begin to realize the "inferior elements" that you should not keep in your life (some friends, maybe). Yes, it seems that you should go for it. On another note, the trigrams; Ch'ien above, Sun below, suggests an encounter of some sort; perhaps coming to a realization of sorts during your time of isolation or meeting / keeping in touch with somebody.

Tbh, this isn't too far off from Five of Swords, albeit without the negative connotations.
>>
>>17149122

> Six of Cups

Pretty straightforward; yes I think you will. Perhaps the partner will be a junior to you.

>>17149127

Me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What exactly are you planning to "kill"?

>>17149141

Anytime, m8. I'll keep that in mind ^_^
>>
>>17149180
Just tarot right now.

>Present
Your a bit apathetic towards finding a partner. You're dissapointed in not being able to find anyone.

>Obstacles
You are your own obstacle right now, because you're about to give up or you feel overwhelmed by the lack of partners.

>Past
You were very optimistic about your endeavour, and had no doubt in your mind it would happen and you would find someone to mesh with.

>Past events
You dreamt too much of your project and it's course without actually putting in effort. So more daydreaming than action.

>Goals and Destiny
Take a break for right now. Focus on personal goals and working on yourself before finding another person.

>Future
You will definitely find someone, only if you take action and stop daydreaming. You need to have the discipline and willpower to look, and keep looking, because it won't be easy.

>You
Need to find your committment and passion again. Be more open to people and honest, the ones who are potential partners.

>Friends and Family
See if your friends can help you find someone, or if any of them are interested. You can get help from them in your search.

>Hopes, fears
You are being influenced strongly by your desire to succeed and expand as a person -- and your desire for recognition of your abilities.

> FInal outcome

You'll find someone. It might take time but it will happen

Me next? :O
>>
>>17149201
Yep.
>>
>>17149198

> Nine of Cups

Another straightforward one; yes.

Everybody can have friends, m8. I can be your friend ^_^
>>
>>17149202
I already came to a slight realization/encounter yesterday evening, which lead me to actually starting to give a fuck. I don't know. Something changed again. That Hexagram wasn't off by any sort of a degree, not at all.

Thanks my man; I would have kept going with it even if it would have meant going for the very extremes. I hope you'll feel better yourself.
>>
>>17149209
hahahah this is so perfect, thank you
>>
>>17149211
Where from? I was born in Croatia.
>>
File: 20150924_122417.jpg (85KB, 506x675px) Image search: [Google]
20150924_122417.jpg
85KB, 506x675px
>>17149220
I was born in a small village.
>>
File: Kwakwaka'wakw._Raven_Mask.jpg (62KB, 768x608px) Image search: [Google]
Kwakwaka'wakw._Raven_Mask.jpg
62KB, 768x608px
I'm going to do a few readings
Might take a while

>gender, age
>query
>art related to query (image, poem, song, etc)
>>
>>17149223
I'll take one since I'm here haha!

>F, 21
>Will I find another band soon?
> Song: Epica - unleashed
>>
>>17149217

Well, I said this a few posts back -- Change is however you view it; either good or bad.

Good luck ^_^

> I hope you'll feel better yourself.

Thanks, I will.. Do I know you? Sounds like a very strange thing to say.
>>
>>17149234
One always has to look at the bright side, but never ignore the bad side. You are correct on that. Thank you.

Did I say that? My bad. I sometimes say things just going off of my gut feeling, and that tends to get me into trouble. If I'm off, then I apologize, but if I'm not then... good luck?
>>
File: wheel_of_fortune.jpg (171KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
wheel_of_fortune.jpg
171KB, 200x360px
>>17149223
Male

General Reading if possible, if not ill want to know how this project will go.
>>
>>17149220
I'm serbian and a quarter croatian! Not born there though, I'm the second in my family to live out of the country, all of them are in serbia, a few in croatia.
>>
>>17149135
Thanks NewHelp for all your help. What did you mean by be careful? Is it something I can control? Again, I appreciate it.
>>
File: ucdavis_sa_france_art10.jpg (305KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ucdavis_sa_france_art10.jpg
305KB, 500x500px
>>17149223
Female, 21
Should I pursue the artistic career? Will it be successful?
>>
>>17149248
Oh ok cool. Actually Im half Croat/Serb. I identify as Croat since I was born in Dubrovnik. I live in Canada now so I dont really care about the political correctness of the Balkan region.
>>
>>17149231
>>17149231
Hahaha that song was fun

>Past: The World/The Universe
and ending and a beginning

>Present: 6 of Disks/Success (reversed)
You have not really been throwing yourself into the task of finding a new group, have you?

>Future: Temperance/Art
Creative integration...

>Clarifier: Page of Cups
I don't think you're going to *find* one so much as *form* one
>>
>>17149238

W-who are you?

You're spooping me out.
>>
>>17149244
>project

>Past: 6 of Swords
You did a very tidy job deciding what needed to be done, perhaps the method also

>Present: 6 of Wands (reversed)
But you've hit a bad stalemate. "Writer's block" as it were. You are unsure how to move forward.

>Future: Queen of Wands (reversed)
This project is, ultimately, never going to be in line with your deepest desires. You have strayed from the intended path.

>Clarifier: The Sun
You need to find a partner or group of peers to work with.
>>
>>17149264
Thanks!
And for the present, no I haven't. I'm taking a little break, I was just kicked out of my band for not wanting to date the guitarist. :/

And sounds good.
>>
File: 1437062466060.png (624KB, 705x762px) Image search: [Google]
1437062466060.png
624KB, 705x762px
>>17149223
F 19
General reading? if not will i be able to be successful with my artistic goal ?
>>
>>17149266
Did I spook you out? I apologize, for I didn't mean to do such a thing. Did that off-hand comment really jump out that much to you? If it did, then seriously don't mind it.

I should probably stop posting after this. I may say something else that I shouldn't.
>>
>>17149284
Such as?
>>
>>17149256
Wow

>Past: Ace of Wands

>Present: Two of Wands, reversed

>Future: Ace of Cups

A realization, a holding back, and then emotional balance and contentment... I need another card.

>Clarifier: The Hierophant
Hmmmm

I think you will find art very important to your life. It will bring you great joy and, in ways, success.

But I think it will not be your money-making career. That would be a bad choice.
>>
>>17149284

> I should probably stop posting after this. I may say something else that I shouldn't.

m8 pls

Who are you? >_>
>>
>>17149269

Thanks, you hit the bulls eye

>The Sun

Another reader got the exact same card for outcome. This is ought to be interesting.

Again thanks.
>>
>>17149122
>>17149209
I'll read the one you did for me after I do yours, then I'll provide feedback.

You: 7 of Swords (reversed)
Your musical partner: Wheel of Fortune (reversed)
The meeting: 3 of Wands
Forces against: The Emperor
Forces in favor: The Moon
Advice: The Fool
Outcome: The Sun

Your musical partner is someone who already had a project in mind that has failed to get off the ground, or otherwise just isn't working. I have the sense that you already have your own project in mind, so these two issues may be at odds with each other, at least according to your mutual initial estimation.

For some reason, the ideal partner of yours will seem "almost right, but not quite." You'll likely be inclined to reject this partner by being nitpicky because he or she does not fit into what your concept of the idea partner wold be. However, you have the power of intution to guide you: even if this person seems less than ideal on paper, you could find something mutually beneficial if you follow your gut.

Additionally, there is a sense that you two should not be excessively absorbed by your individual projects, and you should look to collaboration on a mutual project, or one of you will have to compromise. I'd like to see the Temperance to say for sure that your future project is an amalgamation of your talents and creativity, but the cards that came up anyway are enough for me to conclude that you would find something good if you work together. Essentially, juat go for it (The Fool), and you'll have a positive result (The Sun).

tldr: find a partner who gives you a good feeling, even if it doesn't look so good on paper.

Also, I saw a brass instrument of some sort, so that might be a clue.
>>
>>17149275
I just put my tarot deck away so I did a wiki:random pull for you

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ember_Records_(UK_label)

You're going to "get signed" (or whatever the term of success would be in your field) haha, good luck and have fun
>>
>>17149288
So it's better take it as a hobby and choose something else for money?
>>
>>17149296
Exactly. The Hierophant is concerned with family/friends, kind of a spiritual teacher of sorts. You should keep your art close to the heart, not monetize it.

>>17149292
You are welcome. May the Fates be with you

>>17149271
That's shitty, they must not have been a great group to work with anyway
>>
File: 1450270615324.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1450270615324.gif
657KB, 500x648px
>>17149223
Male
General Reading
>>
>>17149301
Hmmm that would change all my plans, being a teacher isn't my forte
>>
>>17149307
No no no. You're not going to be an art teacher. Art is going to be your teacher, rather than your career.
>>
>>17149323
Ah I got it wrong, sorry
So what is suitable for me as a career then?
>>
>>17149294
Thank you very much! Don't worry about feedback, I'm not in my home city right now so I don't have my usual tools.
>>
>>17149209
>Your a bit apathetic towards finding a partner.
I'm actually obsessive. If there's anything indicating lack of effort, it's because I thought I had found the perfect one.

>You're dissapointed in not being able to find anyone.
Yes

>you're about to give up
I have a few failsafes to ensure I don't

>you feel overwhelmed by the lack of partners
It is daunting, I won't lie

>Past
Yes, see the first point; I thought I found the right one

>more daydreaming than action
7 of Cups?
Depends on how far in the past. This could call to the past I've mentioned and make sense. If it goes back farther, I actually did something rather puissant.

>Focus on personal goals and working on yourself before finding another person.
I've considered this, but time is running out

>You will definitely find someone, only if you take action and stop daydreaming.
This is specifically what I'm looking for help with. I want to get going, but I don't know the next step.

>Be more open to people and honest, the ones who are potential partners
Mixed results on that so far

> See if your friends can help you find someone, or if any of them are interested. You can get help from them in your search.
It makes me feel optimistic about a certain strategy I considered.

>You'll find someone. It might take time but it will happen
Good to know. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17149255
>Something I can control

I would say so. Worst case scenario it's related to health issues. So just check a month or two before December to see if everything is right.

Its not a major card so I don't think it's life threatening.

Odds are it is not a healt issue though, I just point it out as a warning. For me it means more of a communication problem. Its going to be related to a woman.

Again lies and the sort. The moon is a card of concussion which makes me think that the Queen of Swords it's talking about self lies like thinking that a cheating partner will change for example.

Lack of self-awernes is the word.

Hope it helped, and don't overworry, I think the next year is going to be great for you.

My advice for at least the first halft of the gear will be to not over attach to romantic relationships, I think they could be problematic.

Don't be a drama queen either, just try to stay emotionally mature. You or your partner seem to be emotionally unstable, so try to keep that in check.
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>17149223
male 20
general reading
>>
>>17149375
Thanks again. All the best to you and yours.
>>
File: shy shantae.png (2MB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
shy shantae.png
2MB, 1300x2000px
Ill do a couple of single card readings. I am a bit tired so cant do more much than that.

Anyone interested i will need:
>Gender
>Sign
>A word that describes how you feel

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17149689
Male
leo
careless
>>
>>17149689
male
leo
anxiety
>>
>>17149701

>Two of Pentacles

You are in a time where you need to keep more than one ball in the air, like a juggler.

Perhaps you feel like you need to do a lot of busy work in order to control the uncontrollable?

If you have to move or travel for a business or material opportunity, it is advise to do so.
>>
>>17149689
Male
Gemini
Tired
>>
>>17149719
thanks
>>
>>17149702

>Ten of Pentacles

This card might be talking about the outcoming holidays. Is that what you are worried about?

It is advised to do things in a traditional way. Ask what your ancestors would do.

Also this card could be a reminder that financial wealth isnt the only kind of wealth.

It could also talk of some form of inheritance (or money) coming your way.
>>
>>17149689
M
Leo
Restless
>>
>>17149740
thank you
>>
>>17149724

>Two of Pentacles

What are the odds?

Ahlright for you this card could be advising to be a little more playful.

Just try to go with the flow.

Its also advised to ''follow the money''. If there is an opportunity for a job or material gain somewhere else, go for it.
>>
>>17149689
Jason
Capricorn
Indifferent
>>
>>17149750

>Death

A major change is coming your way. If you are feeling stuck look around for what is tiyng you and let it go. It might be painful but its advised (and probably needed)

Its a time of transformation so you will do good by looking for closure. This might be leaving your job or a romantic relationship for example.

If this card is talking about some recent loss, find solace that you will look at this moment in the future as a time of growing.
>>
>>17149689
Male
Gemini
Doubtful

Love reading, please
>>
>>17149689
Male
Libra
Extremely conflicted
>>
>>17148992
George
Guilty
Not being able to have control of part of my own life and just tired and wanting to get pass this situation
>>
>>17149767
>Ten of Cups (R)

Ugh alright seems like you are being a little muggy.

Be careful of envy and greed. you might feel like you wont be happy until you have what another person has. Or perhaps you already have it and your bragging or attitud is making people around you feel bad.

Your current path wont bring the kind of joy you want, so it is advised to look for it somewhere else.

For me you already have a good position, you just need to see it.
>>
>Male
>Crapricorn
>Conflicted
>>
>>17149689
Male
Leo
Indecisive

Hope you're not too loaded. I get it if you're not able to do me.
>>
>>17149816

NewHelp dont forget about me on the old thread from the free to do a reading

I'm >>17145221
>>
>>17149223
fem 18
what does he think of me?
Freya Catherine - Fear Not This Night
>>
>>17149689
Male
Capricorn
Calm
>>
>>17149689

>Male
>Leo
>Loving

You have a lot lel it's okay if you don't have the time. <3

Also there seems to be a lot of Leo men in here.
>>
If any readers are here still I'm kinda curious how y'all got into it?

How long have you been doing it?

What's your preferred method?

How did you arrive at using that method?
>>
>>17149999
Nice quads
>>
>>17150022
Nice dubs
>>
>>17149689
male
cancer
overwhelmed
>>
>>17149999
I began after I attended a psychic convention in my town two years ago. Many of the tarot readers and scryers had refused to do a reading for me, claiming that I would simply be wasting my money on something that I could do successfully myself. There was a woman there who read my palms however, and she came to the same conclusion that I had insight into other people's lives. Since then, I've been dabbling in tarot readings, tessomancy, runes, i-ching, and scrying.
>>
>>17150073
Which deck do you use?
>>
File: panic.png (90KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
90KB, 278x278px
Sorry fellas no more readings for today, i am out of juice and probably not doing the readings as i should.

Hope a new reader shows up
>>
>>17150132
Droping Trips
>>
>>17149999
summoning bv to explain how he reverse-engineered it (i still don't get it)
>>
>>17149999
>How
Curiosity as i asume most of us have. One of my friends did a reading (Fairies Oracle) for me some years ago so i had a decent idea of how it ''worked''

After that i started looking online and practicing Tarot with an phone app. Once i ''saw'' acuratte results i bought a couple of books and a proper Rider Waite deck, and here we are.

I started about 5 months ago (i think).
>>
Doing readings.

See >>17148992
>>
>>17148992
cotton (lol)
nice
what does he think of me?
>>
>>17150256
Daniel
Conflicted
Dwelling on taking the task of The Great Work
>>
>>17150256
Ivy
tired
While i finish University this year?
>>
>>17150200
not sure if on purpose but thank you
>>
>>17148992

> Seven of Swords

He thinks you're mysterious, aloof and independent.

>>17150286

> King of Swords (Reversed)
> King of Pentacles

As the reversed King of Swords suggests, your focus is all over the place. You should focus on one thing, and do it well before moving on the other. It also speaks of indecisiveness, so you should work on that too. The King of Pentacles is calling for you to be disciplined and stable; you need a strong foundation to build upon.

>>17150306

> Four of Wands

Yes, yes you will. This is straightforward; the Four of Wands represents harmony and celebrations. Don't become too complacent though; continue working hard.
>>
>>17150281

Quoted wrong post (>>17150350), sorry.

> Seven of Swords

He thinks you're mysterious, aloof and independent.
>>
fatih(its a turkish nam3 its not faith i get that a lot)
alone
all i want to know is will i be able to find my other half this year.i tried being alone. and i tried to live with that.i found that its not suits me.i need to be in love to feel alive.
>>
>>17150358
np thanks <3
>>
>>17149999
There are things that happened, that, without a bit of outside help, made almost no sense.
The more I tried to understand, the more I did, to the point that I became fairly good at reading people and situations (in person, mind you) but it always felt like a piece was missing.

Stumbled upon divination, and that piece clicked into place. There's a bit more to it than that, but you get the gist.
>>
>>17150381

> Two of Pentacles (Reversed)

m8, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but take care of your other shit first. Seriously.
>>
>>17148992
Daniel
unsatisfied
i really want to change my life upside down but have to many things tying me down here
>>
>Kiko
>Whimsical

Should I go into cosmetology schooling, or continue with my fine arts degree?
>>
>>17150426

> Seven of Wands (Reversed)
> Nine of Pentacles (Reversed)

Perhaps you're feeling a little overwhelmed, as indicated by the reversed Seven of Wands; with the reversed Nine of Pentacles signifying some financial setbacks in your current situation. With these two cards together, I'd recommend going with whichever you think makes you the most comfortable and will benefit you in the long-term.
>>
>>17150439
Thank you, luv! ^^
>>
>>17150350
Thank you! :)
>>
>>17150419

> Ace of Wands (Reversed)
> Nine of Wands (Reversed)
> Three of Cups

You are the reversed Ace of Wands; signifying a lack of direction and lack of motivation. The remedy is embodied in the reversed Nine of Wands -- you should not be too hesitant and just go forth with whatever your dreams/goals are. The likely outcome of the remedy is indicated by the Three of Cups -- essentially celebration or joy.
>>
>>17148992
>>17150256

I'm done for the day.

Cya all ^_^
>>
File: tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif (871KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif
871KB, 500x184px
>>17150315
purpose?

To help of curse!

On a ''selfisher'' part i like discussing life, giving advice and there is a strange feeling you get when a reading gets extremily accurate and personal.

That feeling is hard to describe to be honest.
>>
File: the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg (460KB, 876x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the-lovers-art-nouveau-tarot.jpg
460KB, 876x1600px
ok a couplke of beers are making me feel a bit better.

Anyone want a love reading? ill do only for people already in a relationship or with a crush.

I will need
>Gender (of both)
>Sign
>A word that describes how you feel and a word to describe your partner

Hope i can help!
>>
>>17150555
Well, what about an ex?
>>
>>17150555
Male and Female
Libra and Taurus
Perculiar, she's stubborn/headstrong.
>>
File: five-of-cups 2.jpg (28KB, 240x409px) Image search: [Google]
five-of-cups 2.jpg
28KB, 240x409px
>>17149874
Whoops i missed you. Sorry.

Still around?
>>
>>17150564
it works as long as you consider it love.

Do you still have a crush on her?
>>
>>17150575

Yes, I'm still in love with him.

Male and Male.

Leo and Scorpio

Sad, Silly.
>>
>>17150555
Yes please! :)
I'm female, he's male.
I'm pisces he's gemini.
How I feel: frustrated with myself
Word to describe partner: caring, selfless, generous
We are in a relationship.
>>
>>17150555
Male (me) and Female.
Gemini (me) and Sagittarius.
My future, she's confused.
>>
>>17150555
male she is a female
gemini
longing, liberty
she is a crush, it doesnt look very good desu senpai
>>
>>17150555
Male (me) and a female
Capricorn
Cautious, Unknowing
>>
>>17150568

>The Heriophant (R)

First ill start by saying that the relationship itself seems a bit... dis-functional in some sense... seems like you two dont go the normal way, only for the sake of not doing so.

If you guys are married, be careful because divorce might be mentioned by this card.

Seems like you are compromising way more than she does, or at least you probably think that way.

She has some mentality of a martyr, trying to get some form closure... to the relationship? i cant tell, but she thinks that she had enough from this problem.

On the feeling side, you feel some how judgmental. Perhaps not with her but with you or the relationship itself?

She well, she feels composed, she seems really emotionally mature, however she might be looking for some counsel from a male figure (you or her father)

On the behavior i see you waiting with patience, trying to see whats you should edit from this relationship

She in the other hand, is puting blame on you for the troubles. making a big mistake by it, since seem like she cant really understand the big picture.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17150555
Male and Male
Leo (me) Aries (him)
Anxious, Repetitive

We're in a relationship, just throwing that on out there.
>>
>>17150659
Also im a afraid she may have already found someone else
i wonder if its better to move on...
>>
>>17150702
Cheers.
>>
>>17150580

Is your ex with someone else? he is having troubles letting you go ill give him that. However he is somehow succeeding.

seems to me that you should let this one go. Starting a new life and learning from the experience would do you the most good.

I am not saying you dont have a chance per say, but that you should step down for a time and try to see the big picture.

be accountable for yours and his mistakes on the relationship. Thats the key for you.
>>
>>17150555
male(aries) and female(cancer)
I describe myself as goofy and her as delicate.

I awkwardly asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend. But she seemed to be giving me romantic vibes so is she testing me?

Thanks
>>
>>17150755
He is, he doesn't seem to be really feeling it though he told me. The fact he was seeing someone else so quickly left me rather heart broken.

Thank you.

This is kind of the feeling I've been getting a lot lately.

We're still insanely close. So it's different I guess.

I've been lashing out at him for lack of better word because I miss him so much.

I think I understand now though.

Thank you again.
>>
Leo here, would love a general reading please

22 male
>>
>>17150584

A really hard reading ill have to admit.

Ok ill have to ask before i continue. I fear i might be staining the reading.

Did YOU cheated on him? are you still doing it?

I ask this because although everything ponints out on you, the last card tells me he is behaving in an unfair manner...
>>
>>17150854
Here you go

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you, but you have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved, but on the other hand some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>17150856
>BUT the last card*
>>
LeeLoo, Aquarius, 24. Was it wrong for me to turn down my first job offer a little under a year ago? It felt like a good decision at the time, since they were real jerks, but now that I've been unemployed for around a year, I'm having extreme doubts.
>>
>>17150555
Of you're still doing readings for the ex situation...
I'm a male Pisces, still crazy about her. I'm feeling rekt, she's stubborn.

What have you got for me?
>>
>>17150869

multipass leeloo?
>>
>>17150869
Just don't ask fake diviners on /x/ and all will be fine.
Only thing I can say is that if they were jerks, you wouldn't have stayed long anyways, and a year of unemployment is not that long
>>
>>17150856
No I never cheated on him. I've been very very loyal I havent even thought about other people.
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (63KB, 580x834px) Image search: [Google]
Temptation.jpg
63KB, 580x834px
Deuteronomy 18:

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>>
>>17150892
It's a point where both atheists and the Bible agree: divination is bullshit
>>
File: tpfa.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
tpfa.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>17150902

Actually the bible agrees is real my fedora tiping amigo.

>>17150889
Ok ill continue then.
>>
>>17150864

i want a general reading too pls, what do you need
>>
File: 1280975173837.jpg (97KB, 504x502px) Image search: [Google]
1280975173837.jpg
97KB, 504x502px
>>17150892
>literally whining about muh pagan practices
>>
>>17150555 female male Libra. Disrespected. Partner is rude
>>
>>17150916
>>17150889
Thank you very much!
>>
Lorena, 26, Leo
I will love a general reading about next year.
If you need anything else please let me know!
>>
>>17150969
Next year, you will have to poop
>>
>>17150584

It comes to an irony that you mention you dont cheat on him since the number three was extremily relvant on the reading (4 out of seven cards were 3)

Moving on, i cant quite point out why you are frustrated with yourself, you seem like quite a catch, but you feel unprepared or lacking skills,

This feeling its making you leting something go... this loss could be in form of anything really. i cant quitely point my finger on what.

He on the other hand, is behaving in an unfair manner... and he feels some form of guilty pleasure or restriction towards you, but cant quite tell what.

Again a hard reading for me, sorry.

The one thing that is clear to me is that there is some form of unfairness or actually trying too hard to be fair?

remember than an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Sorry for being too vague, i hope it helped somehow.

You are the one taking the toll here, thats for sure.
>>
Is there a particular way to get a more directed reading? Particularly not so broad and increased focus?

I'm speaking generally because divination to me is quite new but I'm looking for help.
>>
>>17150989
Wow thank you for the long reading I appriciate it. I think I am quite a good partner, or ''catch''. I'm very caring, and do a lot of things for him because I enjoy making him happy. However, your reading doesn't make much sense. We are quite happy together and are planning a future together. I don't think he is behaving unfair towards me. He has been very kind except for a couple of fights which I admit were caused by me and my mood swings. The unfairness could be related to the fact that he is financially well off and is helping me a lot which makes me uncomfortable and I feel like it is unfair towards him to pay for me so I try to do everything to 'make up' for it if that makes sense.
>>
>>17150936
>>17150555
He is a leo. in a relationship.. Hope you get to mine. He treats me mean sometimes and always acts annoyed with me. He's a smart ass and is consistenly rude.. He knows I don't like that but he keeps doing it anyways. On the bright side he provides me companionship and a social life that I wouldnt have otherwise. He is my only friend and its my 1strelatio ship
>>
>>17150989
Male
Aquarius
Hey you think I can get a reading on me and the person I consider my female counterpart and what to do.
I asked you for a reading way back when
,you said to just bring it up and you'd put me on top of the list.You haven't bee nhere and I never brought it up again when you where.
The feelings I said were (strong feelings ) didn't mention it as a love reading and I think the word I used was distracted or in thought don't remember too well.Right now i'd say im feeling in a more of a (contemplating) standpoint there is so much on my mind but at the same time looking for makeing the best possible outcome.A nickname would be female counterpart.If you have advice too that would be cool.
>>
File: QueenCupsLarge.jpg (144KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
QueenCupsLarge.jpg
144KB, 709x1200px
>>17151038

If you feel is off, then it is off.

Disregard my reading, since i am not sure at all of what i got. I guess i am still out of juice.

Glad you two are happy, by the way you were represented by the Queen of Cups (favorite card of mine) so i know that when you say you are caring you mean it.

The relationship was represented by The king of Cups, wich for what you tell me ill have to assume its him, making him the priority of the relationship? i dont know.

The unfairnes comes from the Justice Reversed, it appeared two times, reversed both times... sadly i cant tell why, but the chances for that happening are really low.

Anyways disrigard my reading completily. But a word of advice is not to think so low of yourself. You seem to be one in a million femanon.

I wish you two good luck.
>>
File: cups05.jpg (79KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
cups05.jpg
79KB, 350x600px
Sorry anons i know there are a lot of you still waiting but it seems that i am not reading correctly today.

Myabe is because of how tierd i am? i dont know, ill take a break... ill continue tomorrow if i feel better.

Again sorry to you all and good night.
>>
>>17151096
Ok I will chck back in thethread please finish when you feel better.
>>
>>17151078
That is very sweet, thank you. You're right I am lacking self esteem. You're alright NewHelp. See you around. Hope you feel better too.
>>
>>17151078
Also, I should tell you that I am a beginner in tarot and got very similar cards but wasn't quite sure how to read them myself. At first they all seemed to be quite positive. Typical love/family/celebration cards, and as the reading went on they became darker revealing such cards as 10 of swords and the hermit. Doesn't make much sense to me either as we really are making things work even through the bullshit which doesn't even happen often.
>>
Meme reading time
>>
>>17151210
Seriously do a reading on this. should I kill myself?
>>
>>17151210
I'm here for a meme read. How will I do in my new job?
>>
>>17151221
nope
>>
>>17151210
me me me
tell me something I should know
about growth
spirituality
or love
>>
>>17151221

I see a middle aged bearded man, explaining how life is not a very simplistic or easy thing.

The answer is that solving life's problems isn't as easy as just killing yourself. It will be hard to solve your life problems but you must endure.
>>
>>17151226
i'd like to hear what the cards are
>>
>>17151210

which meme can tell me when i'll finally get a bf?
>>
>>17151180

Dont sweet it. Whenever you do readings to yourself, everything should be a bit clearer for you. If its not, then its probably not your day.

If you want to learn Tarot i could help you with what i know. Keep in mind i am not that experienced myself, but i have the basics covered (i think).
>>
>>17151234
care to elaborate or share any more of these visions?
>>
>>17151210
General reading if possible
>>
>>17151225

The memeosphere projects the following images.

A distraught man in anger.

A disbelieving man in disapproval.

A purely disbelieving man.

A crying shocked man.

A man crying with happiness

A man content with himself

A man shocked

A man proud of himself and his capabilities

A man happy with where he is even in lack

And a man gleefully lying.

This is the course your career shall take.

It shall bother and irritate you, the irrigation will be more than you ever expected it to be, then you shall be shocked as you get used to and attune to the new job.

And then you find happiness in this job finally , you become content with yourself and eventually your capabilities in your career.

Eventually the Job will not satisfy you completely but you will still enjoy it, you will get a choice that shall benefit you if you were to be dishonest. You most likely will be dishonest.

That's the scope of the reading, to go further will be $5
>>
>>17151210
mememancer, o oracle of sages, should I take the path of least resistance, safe and easy, or challenge myself to scale the cliffs?
>>
>>17148992
Jake
Determined
Joining then army at the end of 2016, but determined to get an officer position.
I have many achievements and good references for this but I my whole life is based around doing this, can I achieve this?
>>
>>17151230

I see a city and a suffering woman, to find what you are searching for you must go to the city.

>>17151237

I'm literally using memes

>>17151248

You shall find what your heart craves after a series of events which cause you great suffering, I see a fat woman with a triumphant smile speaking of the joys of her life and her hardships.

>>17151256

I see an angry child yelling about names

You are a forgetful and easily angry person, yet what you do remember you hold dear and take as a personal insult when people forget those matters.

You are an emotional person who needs to grow up.
>>
>>17151290
Well, shit. Where is the city and how do I find it?
>>
>>17151290

>series of events which cause you great suffering

oh great, that's what i need in life. more suffering. (thanks though)
>>
>>17151210
Male 21

Love reading, please?
>>
>>17151265

I see a roaring man with hair a shade of blonde, with his hand up he shouts the will to conquer.

You are to risk it to get more, take the harder path.
>>
>>17151298
but im so lazy
how do I be less lazy?
>>
>>17151210
Alright my man. I intend to seek more knowledge about a particular kind of a thing. The thing is, I want to know whether it's feasible, whatever it is that I intend to study and perhaps figure out, to pull off in practice.
>>
>>17151256
>>17151290
Grow up in what way or how?
>>
>>17151294

All I can divine from the sphere is that it is a place where the hipsters roam with their dyed hairs, and there they mix with the rapping negros and the violent men of all colors.

>>17151296

I only speak what I see.
>>
>>17151210
Should I leave her or accept her?
>>
wow sick a meme thread xDD i love /b/
>>
>>17151312
That described a dance club or concerts I go to.

That's quite hilarious.
>>
>>17151303

I see a young feline stealing and asking for forgiveness.

You will have to be underhanded and a dick, and you will find pleasure in this. But do not lose your grasp of your morality.

>>17151309

I see a woman laying in bed, a modern dress style but the colors of black and white.

The answer is you must adapt the traditional modes and actions of a man proper, you must see and act if the world is in this manner and you shall slowly change and assimilate these actions into your personality.

>>17151304

I see a young woman filled with joy carrying a book, she speaks of a great man who was able to create something for people who hate him.

The meaning is this, if you put your mind to it you might not get what you strive for, but you might create something of value anyways. Even if it's not what you originally decided to do.

It is worth your time and efforts.
>>
>>17151290
Hi!
What do you see for me about the next year?
>>
>>17151343
What? Can you expand on
>But do not lose your grasp of your morality.
because the rest makes no sense to me. I'm very good at organizing tasks around myself but rarely lift a finger to do anything other than that "managerial oversight" sort of work
>"tis easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"
>>
>>17151322

I see a beast with a dark face full of sadness.

It speaks of waiting for someone and how it is better than another.

The meaning is this, by staying with her you will not find the woman you should be with, she is "waiting for you" because you are not with her currently.

She will be better for you.

You must leave the woman.
>>
>>17151343
Fair enough. I could get another take on that vision or whatever it is of yours, and it would fit too. Thanks.
>>
>>17151312
What is the nature of that which I'll find?
>>
>>17151297
>>17151355
Mine ?
>>
>>17151355

What do you see in my romantic life?
>>
>>17151351

I see a man making a wall with his hands, looking in the opposite direction.

The meaning of this is this.

You shall block yourself off from something but not acknowledge it. This will result in something very bad.

>>17151353

I spoke of the personal life not business. Contemplate.
>>
>>17151309
>>17151343
So I must "become a man"?
I spent a lot of time not caring much about the traditional concept of man , since a lot of adults I meet are really awful. I don't have a someone close to me that could be a role model.
I detest a lot of normie stuff
>>
>>17151382
I'm talking about my personal life. Sadly.
>>
>>17151362

A child young, speaking of confusion and different views.

The nature of this is that you shall find vigor and difference, and this diversity shall be your strength. It may seem like hardship but it will cause you to grow.
>>
>>17151355
I see...
Thank you for the reading.
I wonder who is awaiting me... It has been a stressful 3 months, but I'm unsure as to what lesson it signified if it was all for nothing?
>>
>>17151384

Yes.
>>
>>17151382
Ok, I don't want to block myself, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>17151413
If you have the time, please tell me what you see in my regards.
>>
>>17151210
How much does my bf really love me?
>>
Back for some readings; maybe 3-5.

See >>17148992
>>
>>17151609

>no love generals

Ah fuck it then
>>
>>17151609
>H
>Lonely
>I've grown a lot as a person and have become far more comfortable w/ myself as a person. This has made me deeply desire romantic intimacy w/ another person. What do I have to do to find a person willing to have that intimacy w/ me?
>>
>>17150569
well I check here all the times so yeah I'll be here
>>
>>17151623

> King of Swords
> Seven of Cups

You are the King of Swords; an authoritative figure. Basically, the alpha male. Your possibilities of a partner lies in the Seven of Cups. Try not to be disillusioned. You can have lots of choices, m8; just be realistic in your expectations. What do you have to do? Just go out there and talk to whoever you find attractive and take it from there. I know this is obvious, but that's all I can say given the two cards I've drawn.
>>
>>17151609
Calem
Indecisive
When I finally settle on a project, will I see any success with it? Any success at all? I don't mean with money. Though, that would be nice. I just want people to enjoy what I create.
>>
>>17151609
>>17148992
Name- Sydney
Mood - naive
Query- will my hard work pay off by me getting my desired job?
>>
>>17151609
Oscar
Scared
Will my volunteer project succed?
I'm afraid I won't get enough people to work in it
>>
>>17151655
Thanks for the reading! If I looked into the Seven of Cups as a card, would I find useful information or is it difficult for me to interpret the cards w/out prior training?
>>
>>17151609
Blue
Anger
What do I need to do?
>>
aaaand I'm done for now.

>>17151666

> Five of Cups
> Ten of Swords

Both of them are really negative and deals with disappointments, betrayals, and loss. Eh.. I'd say just settle on a project and take it from there slowly, one step at a time.

>>17151671

> Queen of Swords (Reversed)

It's a rather neutral card for your query, so.. Try to think with your head (logically) instead of your heart (feelings). Re-evaluate the direction you're headed in.

>>17151674

> Two of Cups

I'd say yes, it will. But you do need to get people on it.

>>17151681

There are interpretations available online; just Google for them.

>>17151693

> Three of Cups

Open yourself up, talk to others. Work on your communication and interpersonal skills.
>>
>>17151707
Ah, well. Not gonna take this reading to heart. I've had other readers tell me I'd be successful, and readings I've done for myself said so, too.

Maybe there'll just be hardships on the way. Here's to hoping things will go okay. Thanks! I'll do my best.
>>
>>17151413
Will I ever be good at tarot?
>>
>>17151210
ayo mang, hmu with some of dat meme dawg. will i be able to ground my soul here and just general shit, maybe even a love reading part.
>>
>>17152070

I see a young boy, look of accomplishment upon his face and resolve in his heart, his hand as if to say "I have attained, I have accomplished"

He speaks of harshness and how he overcomes by the force of his will.

The meaning of that is this, you through your efforts and practices shall cause you to master the Art of the Tarot, to a level that you are truly proud of. Make no mistake, this will take much effort and practice.
>>
>>17152096
Hey I'm here to ask about the integrity of the rap industry
>>
>>17152086

I see a young man, stern and serious face, his aptitude is of the nature of acceptance and encouragement.

He raises his right hand.

The meaning of this is as follows.

Without a doubt you shall "ground" your soul, but as for love for now all you shall find is the love of brotherhood and friendship and that of mercy.

His nature is almost as if to say, do not worry, just go with the flow and continue down the path of least resistance. Then life shall become proper.
>>
>>17152110

An old middle eastern man with a black beard gives a smug smile. His aptitude is that of deceit.

The answer is simple, Rap is scheme by forces one would not foresee, it's purpose is to trap and to steal and to devour.

Remove Rap-kebab.
>>
>>17152121

Oh uh, if you're still doing these do you see anything going on in my romantic life? Lol
>>
>>17152140
What was the point of the circle that went on for 3 months?
I was >>17151355
>>
>>17152141

A man with large pulsating eyeballs, ugly fanged teeth and something yellow in his hair gives a wicked smiling grimace.

You shall find or you have found someone, but they have or shall trick you and abuse you as if they were a wolf devouring a small rabbit. Be very careful but do not bind yourself.
>>
>>17151609
Rocco
Calm
What does the spirit world think of me?
>>
>>17152169
Hey, what do you see in terms of my love life?
>>
>>17152169

I see a white package filled with a green substance, but there is no way of revealing this externally. It is then placed upon a wall of white and the substance is spread upon the wall but the box remains intact with the substance still within it.

The meaning is this, it shall reveal the inner characteristics of yourself and the other towards the world and yourself and this is very valuable. For this was the point of it, a revealing.
>>
>>17152096
thank you based diviner
>>
>>17152196
Thanks, I hope I can figure this out.
>>
>>17152169

Story of my life. Why do bitches always do that?

You don't see anything or anyone real, huh?
>>
>>17152169
>>17152231

Guess not, lol
>>
>>17150150
He's not going to see that, try again some other time. Right now he's either out of town or in a dark room getting ready for Arsgang. One of the two.
>>
anybody here to do readings?
>>
I'm back for the night to do a couple readings, please provide:

Name:

And a question about anything except love or relationships.
>>
>>17153294
Josh
Taurus
Is anything big happening soon?
>>
>>17153294
Ilver
Aquarius
So much has happened in the past few months that I'm left severely depressed. I just want to know if the pain is going to ease soon or the changes I made are right.
>>
>>17153294
R
Aries

How will this new year go for me? Thanks.
>>
>>17153322
On it.
>>17153324
You're next.
>>
>>17153333
Got you, too.
>>
>>17153294
Oscar
Male
Gemini
Help me with loving myself
>>
Deion
Sagittarius

Will I ever have a chance with Esther in the near future?
>>
>>17153322
Josh,
Although it may seem as though you’ve experienced your fair share of setbacks in the past, you still have all your skills and abilities intact. Now is a good time to reconnect with this inner strength that you possess and utilize it to your full capacity. The good news is that things seem to be harmonious for you in the present moment, at least in some aspects. This allows you to see things how they are, unbiased to any previous angst or depression. Unfortunately, this also shows lack of foresight or planning in your life - disorganization to cause future setbacks. It’s best to get all your affairs in order before starting something new. Conforming too tightly to how other people believe you should be will hold you back in the long run, so it’s best in times like these to follow your heart. Things are currently calm but with some initiative you could put something big into motion.
>>
>>17153324
Ilver,
The cards show that the changes you made have made your life more routine, more predictable, perhaps stable in more ways. You also have a fierce loyalty to those who you care about, even when it’s detrimental to yourself - which looks like it’s part of the pain. Unfortunately, simply numbing yourself of these hurtful feelings isn’t enough for them to go away for good, and more action is required to ensure your happiness. Try to separate yourself from the situation to avoid being overwhelmed, but at the same time put the effort in to try preventing it when you see it coming up before it grows into something unmanageable. It’s truly unfortunate to report that I see deception in your future, perhaps a betrayal of sorts with someone that you feel as though you’re close to. Ultimately, in the end, when you’ve been disconnected from this poisonous individual, things will look up for the better.
>>
>>17153391
Oh god, that last thing is terrible news for me. I seriously hope it's not the few people that I truly care for & feel close to. This is rather awful to hear but I know I can do something about this; hopefully, it's the right person. Anyway, thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17153333
R,
The beginning of this next year, you may feel overwhelmed or confused about where you’re going. You may be given multiple opportunities, and are unsure of which direction to take. As spring and early summer come into view, things are definitely looking up. You may find yourself feeling as though everything is lining up in synchronicity, and that overall things just work out in your favour. Entering into late summer and early fall, you may find that your creativity has hit an all-time high, and you are capable of achieving more or holding more on your plate than usual. You have a good balance to your life, that remains mostly undisturbed. This creativity follows you into late fall and early winter again, and, although I dislike making claims on romance, there is potential for meeting someone new or rekindling what you already have with someone. Overall, although the outline of your year looks optimistic, it will ultimately be just another year. Perhaps if you use your time wisely in the pursuit of knowledge and truth, it will become something more.
>>
>>17153294
If you're still doing them, hey, I'd love one.
David
Cancer

How will this year go for me?
>>
>>17153434
Thank you very much, that was a very pleasant reading, and surely one i was needing to read. I can only hope and do my best i guess, but for tonight i will just just rest and dream with better days.
Thank you again for the reading and for your time, a happy new year for you, Whisper.
>>
>>17153294
Daniel
Libra

Where should I be applying all my attention and focus? Had a reading earlier that explicitly said I needed it but where.
>>
>>17152760
>in a dark room getting ready for Arsgang
you mean drunkenly wallowing in the sorrows and regrets of the past year?
>>
>>17153294
Amanda
Gemini
What can i expect from next year, will my relationship with my brother improve?
>>
File: aerodynamics.jpg (269KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
aerodynamics.jpg
269KB, 960x960px
I feel like doing spirit animal readings

Who wants one?
>>
>>17153920
I wouldn't mind one!

Allen, 20, aries male
>>
>>17153920
what info you need?
>>
>>17153920
I'd love one too, please
>>
File: hog.jpg (99KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
hog.jpg
99KB, 900x484px
>>17153924
>>
File: dogmermaid.jpg (2MB, 2092x2592px) Image search: [Google]
dogmermaid.jpg
2MB, 2092x2592px
>>17153926
>>
File: scarab_007.jpg (186KB, 734x768px) Image search: [Google]
scarab_007.jpg
186KB, 734x768px
>>17153934
>>
>>17153920
Me please ?

Eleanor
Gemini
>>
>>17153920
me me!
>>
File: ermine.jpg (29KB, 960x645px) Image search: [Google]
ermine.jpg
29KB, 960x645px
>>17153944
>>
>>17153920
I want, pretty pleas
>>
File: chrysalis-to-adult.gif (1MB, 3333x1461px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis-to-adult.gif
1MB, 3333x1461px
>>17153946
>>
File: hermit.jpg (3MB, 2758x2035px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
3MB, 2758x2035px
>>17153953
>>
>>17153941
Thank you, that's very interesting and fitting.
Happy New Year :)
>>
>>17153920

Me!
James, male virgo
>>
>>17153956
Sweet thanks!
>>
File: betta.jpg (29KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
betta.jpg
29KB, 448x336px
>>17153980
>>
>>17153920
Jesus
Taurus
>>
>>17153920
I would love one.

Morgan, 26, female, Scorpio
>>
>>17153960
thanks
>>
Doing some readings; maybe 3-5.

Reply with
> name / alias
> a word that describes how you feel
> query / concern (no generals, no love generals)
>>
>>17154088

Frost
Tender

What do you see going on with Jeanna? What does she think or feel toward me so far?
>>
>>17154088
>Morgan
>Anxious
>I recently found out that my best friend has been harboring suicidal thoughts. He doesn't want to seek treatment, because he doesn't think it will help him, so eventually I stopped trying to convince him and just sat with him. This was last night, and I'm worried.
>>
>>17154095

> Three of Cups
> King of Wands (Reversed)

Her impression of you is that of the Three of Cups -- friendly and outgoing. The potential between the two of you is embodied in the reversed King of Wands; not much spark there, to be honest. Try not to harbor high expectations on either side, be more open to each other and communicate properly.
>>
>>17154088
Amazae
Curious

Should i practice today? or am i better just resting.
>>
And I'm done for now.

>>17154097

> Ace of Cups (Reversed)

You should be there for him, m8. It seems that he has lots of emotions he's been wanting to let out, but has nobody to talk them through with. Just be there whenever he needs it, and try not to offer any solutions but just listen and tell him your opinion of the matter dispassionately.

>>17154110

> Nine of Wands

You should be more consistent with your practice.
>>
>>17153920
I want one!
>>
>>17154088
Oscar
Depressed
Should I continue to pursue this girl or should I move on?
>>
>>17154088
>>17153915
Despair
>>
>>17154114
Thanks!
>>
>>17154107

>not much spark

I'm going to try anyway, I like her.

I'm glad everything else is positive overall, though. I hope that persists
>>
>>17154088
Nick
Lost
What awaits me in 2016 in concerning my job? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17151724
If it makes you feel better, I think this reader was just using pop psychology bs combined with the emotion you gave. His answer for my question was just stupid.
>>
Going to do one or maybe two readings. (Not new years readings, ill save them for tomorrow).

Anyone interested i will need.

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17154420
Male
Gemini
Depressed
General
>>
>>17154420
>>17154095

Virgo
>>
>>17154420
>>17154125
>>
File: 2w.jpg (10KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
2w.jpg
10KB, 173x291px
>>17154428
>Queen of Swords
>Page of Pentacles (R)
>Wheel of Fortune
>Two of Wands

Hmmm The Queen of Swords is an interesting card considering that your word is depression.

She represents an independent and self aware person, this comes to a cost of loneliness and some form of loss (can represent a widow for example).

If this is you, then the card gives me an idea that you might feel lonly right now, but you are still thinking clearly, and can overcome this by perssuing individual and personal goals. However, be careful of not hurting others in the process (specially by mean words).

Contradictory it could also mean problems with your mother or an important woman in your life.

Your challenge will be start being more organized, take care of your material needs... This mixed with the advice suggest that you might have some goal or dream in your mind and for some reason you are not taking the right steps to make it real.

The whole reading talks about this choice or potential decision. Now its the time to take action, calm and center your self and you can do this. Look at where you are and where you want to go. Make one step in front of the other and start moving!

Hope it helped!
>>
>>17154420
Male
Aries
Rejected

Should I keep pursuing the girl (e) im interested in or let her go?

Thanks
>>
>>17154420
Female
Leo
General
Uncertain
>>
>>17154511
>Contradictory it could also mean problems with your mother or an important woman in your life.
My crush got with someone else, now I'm more sad.
>This mixed with the advice suggest that you might have some goal or dream in your mind and for some reason you are not taking the right steps to make it real.
I have a volunteer project in mind but I will need to recruit a lot of people and I'm not very good at doing that.
>>
File: loris.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
loris.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
2 readings for the first two lurkers to post

Give me
>gender, age
>query
>piece of art (poem, song, image, etc)

I'm trying something very new to me, so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>17153294
LeeLoo, Aquarius, 24

Currently have a job (co-op) in hand and there is another potential job, but I won't be hearing about that for another 1-2 weeks. The potential job doesn't sound too great, although it is a supervisor position that could expand into greater things at that company. Am I discounting it too greatly? My intuition says it sucks, even though it's a managerial position right out of university. Thoughts?
>>
>>17153294
L
Libra

Will the next year bring as much adventure, movie-like coincidences, and change? Also what about my development as an athlete?
>>
>>17154657

M

I'm going to be making some serious changes in my life soon. Am I doing the right thing?

Bridge over a pond of water lilies by Money
>>
File: rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg (45KB, 648x433px) Image search: [Google]
rome-under-augustus-s1.jpg
45KB, 648x433px
>>17154657
>>17154657
male
love reading
as for art i like this sculpture very much
>>
>>17154438

The Situation
>The Emperor
>Eight of Cups

She sems to be looking for some form of stability in her life. This is a time of maturing for her, hence why she might be looking distant (or agressive) towards you.

She

>Judgment
>Seven of Swords (R)
>The Chariot

Was there some form of deception? i might not be talking about cheating per se, but perhaps a lie or a broken agreement? I see guilt in her feelings. This might be related to something she planned to do but did not because she knew she would felt guilty, or something she already did.

Not good sings to be honest anon. Conflict seems unavoidable.

You in the other hand, altough behaving on point you seem on some fomr of denial and having a heavy mix of emotions.

Hope it helped.

Note: Sorry i had to rush a little the reading, seems on point thought
>>
>>17154657
Male, 23
Am I on the right path for me religiously?
I am the highway by audioslave.
>>
>>17154669
I see a boy hiding beneath a table, pulling aside the floor-length tablecloth to speak to me. He is maybe 12 or 13, too old to be doing this, but invested.

"Serious changes or irascible rages? New Year's Resolution or pessimistic pollution? You'll find your own containment where the bricks meet the pavement. Don't lament, don't come unbent. Sand lies in the top of the hourglass, so there's time yet with which to repent..."

Now I see a girl, playing at Judge. Gravel in hand but seated on a stump in the woods, light falls on her through a gap in the trees lining the clearing--

"Through fair winds and foul, you'll find your path cleared by angels and demons, yet unseen."

She refused to say more.

I think you're absolutely doing the right thing in deciding to change. But I'm not so sure the path you have planned at this moment will be good.
>>
>>17154705

...This is a lot more meaningful to me than I was expecting it to be.
>>
can anyone give me information about year walking? am very interested to know about the subject. any first hand experiences? thank you!
>>
>>17154705
>scrying
>rhyming
c-could it be?
>>
>>17154671
I see a grandmother: two versions of her, one a stooped crone almost sexless with age, one young and shapely and lively, but both have hair a stark white, long and smooth. I think she is Native Americans from a time long before the White Man altered their culture.. from the plains, north of the Mississippi.

The old one shows me a wooden frame surrounding a perfect square of black void, and won't say why.

The young one shows me planks, rough and wide. It's a ramp, leading to the top of a boulder... she gestures at the horizon and laughs, what a beautiful laugh, and bends over, and somehow vanishes entirely.

Ummmmm... they were supposed to speak. I'll try again.

I see a Priestess in Egypt, in a headdress than fans out.

"Xenophobic zealotry will buy you only beleagurey. When the crocodile's teeth turn yellow you will find yourself a married fellow."

>>17154734
I have been infected by the madness and thus am compelled to give meaningful readings to anons.
>>
>>17154773
>I have been infected by the madness and thus am compelled to give meaningful readings to anons.
>I have been infected by the madness
wut? explain
>>
>>17154773
again, i am puzzled by the reading
>>
>>17154771
I am not he, but he made me

>>17154786
and that answers your question
>>
>>17154792

Teach me senpai
>>
>>17154797
I would, and gladly: but sadly, it's a virus, and not a crash course.
>>
>>17154804

Viruses can be transmitted.
>>
>>17154678

Okay that's all fairly fitting. Yes my emotions are mixed because there are old memories involved. What on earth could I be in denial over though? I feel like I need to resolve that, just for the sake of resolving that.

Either way I don't blame her for anything and I'll continue to persist where possible, although I won't twist her arm. Kindness and understanding, if nothing else
>>
>>17154792
Would you mind doing one for me? I'm in need

male, 20
http://youtu.be/cqZc7ZQURMs

Should keep trying with this one girl (e) or move on? I feel a connection there but idk
>>
>>17154807
Only to those susceptible... OK, I'll try.

Stand by.
>>
>>17154838
Nah that accomplished nothing but exhausting me and making me all shivery.
>>
>>17154792
>>17154804
storytime
nao
>>
>>17154855
dubs are compelling but the integrity of the mission mustn't be compromised

besides, the story's been here for those who have eyes
>>
New thread
>>17155027
>>17155027
>>17155027
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.