[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found two separate videos of UFOs over Chile. From the numbe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: chile ufos.png (103KB, 861x367px) Image search: [Google]
chile ufos.png
103KB, 861x367px
Found two separate videos of UFOs over Chile. From the number of objects, it seems like these videos were shot at the same time. What do you think? I reccommend watching them side-by-side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iysifYguvZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2kWste3kos
a y y l m a o
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: t35dt.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
t35dt.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
These are just planes. They belong to the FACh (Fuerza Aérea Chilena, Chilean Air Force) and in this video the were performing tests for the Chilean Air Force Officer's Ceremony which took place on 17 December, and with the presence of the President.

Model T35 Pillán performing stunts on the Air Base "El Bosque", where the show and ceremony took place. They do this literally every year in December.

Source: I live in Santiago.
>>
>>17146685
Not calling BS, genuinely curious asking, but why dont they have green and red light on them? Is that just a USA thing?
>>
>>17146826
It must be because these are just Stunt planes, and not Commercial planes.

The red and green lights are usually used for navigation and recognition iirc. They'd be pretty much useless on planes that are used for stunts only and in a defined area.
>>
>>17146913
Yeah no, all aircraft in civilian airspace must have identification lights mandated by international conventions. Here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigation_light
>>
>>17146950
In you article it says the red and green light are used for planes that do long flights or civil/commercial aviation.

The T35 is a Trainer class airplane designed for the purpose of training pilots but not for traveling long distances. Maybe is because of this or it may work under other rules which I'm not aware of.

I dunno man.
>>
>>17146614
having watched both i'm going to go with night time military skydive type mission. probably on their way to capture the crashed ufo.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.