[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at around 3 A.M. every night (heard it a few minutes ago, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

at around 3 A.M. every night (heard it a few minutes ago, so as early as 2:43), i hear a booming noise that sounds like its rushing towards me
the noise can occur multiple times
no other info than that just wondering if theres a logical explanation or if anyone else experiences this
>>
You're either in high school and are desperate for attention so you come up with this edge

Or you're fucked in the head. Either way, see a doctor.
>>
>>17142963
the noise only lasts a couple seconds, and isnt overwhelming or anything
>>
>>17142990
Its just the wind OP
>>
>>17142963
What the hell is a booming sound?
>>
>>17142990

op, dead serious right now: i will give you your first blowjob if you live close to me
>>
>>17143148
like the wind hitting my house and making the walls vibrate or some shit cause im inside
>>
>>17143181

dont fucking ignore me you pathetic child.
>>
>>17143176
im in cincinnati
>>
>>17143157
Like baby boomers
>>
It sounds like exploding head syndrome, I used to get it when I would fall asleep. I would hear a bang, like slamming your hand to a table, woke me right up. Lasted a few years, went away at around 19. It didn't always happen by the way, it was inconsistent.
>>
>>17143184
The wind thing was a joke. Stereotypical thing moms say to kids when weird shit happens in homes. My theories-
>Steps
Either it could be your mind playing tricks, tinitus (a vibration in the ear), or a rodent in your home. I have a cat that walks up down, and even claws the stairs and is super active at night. Scares the shit out of me.
>Taps on window
Are there tree branches nearby? Probably birds. Or an owl.
Non-related, but a barn owl once made a nest in a tree next to my house. It was a nightmare. Those fuckers don't hoot, they full on screech. https://www.youtube.com/watchv=JDmRmRb2OpE
Theres a video. Terrifying as fuck to hear at night. In case that happens to you, dont be scared.
>Distorted face
Just a flash in your mind. When we feel uncomfortable, our brains imagine the worst possible thing. A relative late to see you? She's being fucking stabbed in an alley. That kind of shit. Dont let it get to you. I'm 99% sure its nothing to be worried about.
>>
>>17143252
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread. Disregard this completely.
>>
>>17142963
>at around 3 A.M. every night

Go to bed then you prick and you won't hear it.

Solved.

Fuck off.
>>
>>17142963
>at around 3 A.M. every night (heard it a few minutes ago, so as early as 2:23), i hear an alarming noise that sounds like its rushing towards me
>the noise can occur multiple times
>no other info than that just wondering if theres a logical explanation or if anyone else experiences this
Could just be the meth head across the street setting his alarm off at the same time every morning to piss off the mexican dude next to him, but it's probably paranormal and I'm scared shitless.

pls halp
>>
>>17142963
>>17142990
Why would you respond to your own OP after less than 3 minutes?

I know /x/ is an easy board for trolling, but contrary to popular belief I would think that it would make it a pretty shitty target. It's no fucking contest, man. Grow some balls, and some pride.
>>
>>17143387
>probably paranormal
>>
>>17142963
Ever done acid at all? not assuming your on it now.
however last time i was coming down off acid i heard that very sound as i was falling asleep(or what one on acid would call sleep) i just remember that sound, it was terrifying.
>>
have you asked any of the neighbors if they hear it too OP?
>>
Alright, homo
It sounds either like you're imagining it, or you've got some issue with your house that causes the noise. It's probably the latter.
I suggest checking for a power meter in your house.As they measure, they 'tick'. I used to have one on the hallway side of my bedroom wall and every night I heard a weird rhythmic "thump" on the wall. Because the house used to belong to my dead granddad, who lived the last of his life in pain in that house, I had the horrible fear that maybe he was still trapped there. It took me a long time to work out the actual cause.
Record the exact time of the noise, the date, and try to see some pattern in the noise. If there's a pattern, it means that whatever the cause is, it's something observable and controllable.
fag.
>>
scratch the whole 3 am thing it happened again, its a whooshing sound that id normally just call the wind but it doesnt sound right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.