[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si- jQeWSDKc 1950's h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (291KB, 535x592px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291KB, 535x592px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si-jQeWSDKc

1950's housewife takes LSD in experiment

>everything is one

Also, I haven't done LSD but it does look like something I would want to have experienced at least once.

Anyone here done LSD? can you try to explain what you felt or what you realized?
>>
Dude brain chemicals lmao
>>
>>17139307
it's not paranormal. you just get high, that's it.

I have done it several times
>>
>>17139317
but you see things that might really be real and around us all the time, to which we are blind otherwise.
>>
What a qt.
>>
>>17139323
>tfw you will never have such a lady for a wife
why did they have to go extinct?
>>
>>17139307
All i want to do now is travel back in time and make sweet love to her....
>>
>>17139327

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory.
>>
>>17139334
what?
>Frankfurt School
allegedly where the ayyluminate train future world leaders?
>Critical Theory
literally who?
>>
File: druggiefeels.jpg (125KB, 489x1024px) Image search: [Google]
druggiefeels.jpg
125KB, 489x1024px
acid and shrooms are for people with observational and critical thinking skills

DMT or salvia are for those who wish to be taken by the hand and led
>>
File: 1436321494212.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1436321494212.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>17139336

Read up on it, friend, it'll do you some good.
>>
LSD made me realize how connected everything is, how harmonic the world is. I've become a different person, I'm happy every day, I appreciate life, I see beautiful patterns in everything and I feel like I'm part of this earth. Now this didn't all come from a single trip, but it was a tool I used to better myself.
If you decide to take it, take it with someone you trust 100% and love. Do it in a safe place, like your house, in the summer with nice weather. Beforehand write down things you want to think about, like quitting smoking. Buy fun things like soap bubbles, colorful pencils and fruit. Play awesome music and go for a long walk.
>>
>>17139307
>Tried LSD
>Had am amazing experience, happy for days after.
>Can't get it anywhere anymore.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>17139342
thanks friend
>>
Everything is one. "Thou art that."
>>
>>17139339
False
>>
>>17139307
>everything is a single cell/womb
>concave reality
>>
>>17139355
You're welcome. LSD can be absolutely fantastic, but also horrible if you're not ready or can't handle it. If I could compare it to something it would be like entering Hell like in the movie As Above, So Below. You feel like you're in another dimension.
>>
>>17139358
Well let's just tack on an "in my experience..." then
>>
>>17139363
>can be absolutely fantastic, but also horrible if you're not ready or can't handle it.
how do I know I'm ready and can handle it?
>As Above, So Below
the one from 1973 or the 2014 version?
>>
>>17139342
This guy is on the right track but your mileage will vary.

I have done mushrooms, dmt, lsd as well as some analogue of lsd (can't remember the name of it).

It is a great experience that can expand your consciousness. If you can handle introspective thought and have the maturity to really sit there and rationalize your entire life, the universe, and every possibility you will likely enjoy it. As for the poster above, initially you are very happy and it CAN be a life changing experience, but these attributes diminish with time. One thing I can say that has stuck with me after all of this time is that I no longer fear death and I am at peace when I am alone. Not sure if these are good things but that's the reality of it.
>>
>>17139369
The 2014 version! You should watch it, it's good.

How do you handle losing control over your thoughts? Are you a strong person without any mental illnesses? Have you truly prepared mentally and physically? It's kinda hard to prepare for LSD because everything you think you know about it is wrong. Read everything on google and ask yourself what you want to get out of the trip. You have to respect it.
Example: 2 out of 5 I took it with had a bad trip, because one of them was depressed and had anxiety, and the other wasn't prepared. He was supposed to buy it then leave, but took it. He choked me, took my phone and ran out on the street screaming he wanted to get out of "the game" in the middle of the winter.
>>
>>17139382
I totally agree with everything you said. I don't feel lonely because I feel connected to the Earth and I've grown to love myself. It's a great feeling, as I used to be suicidal years ago.
>>
I did something once and spent all night laughing at my friend, who was laughing at me all night. Then we went and played pool.
>>
>>17139387
>How do you handle losing control over your thoughts?
I actually like my mind wandering off, I do it all the time.
>without any mental illnesses
as far as I know, I'm clean.
>Have you truly prepared mentally and physically?
how would I do this?

I honestly think I can handle it, I'm really open to having a perspective on life and myself, even (especially) if it shatters all this bullshit us mortals think are important around us.
>>
>>17139387

>The 2014 version! You should watch it, it's good.

no it's not
>>
Anyone else have a neurological disease and experience with tripping?

I took shrooms once, 1/16th, I ground up and put in lemon juice, took as a shot. I threw up for 2 hours and had a horrifying trip. Closing my eyes, I would see blisters, decaying flesh, morbid things. Open my eyes, 5 different trails, lights are prisms, friend's faces are melting, full on awful. My two friends who took double the amount of it were all smiles and barely saw a thing.
I suffer from neuro disease and chemical sensitivity, so I am looking for others with experience and are ill for input.
>>
>>17139395
Sounds like LSD is perfect for you.
You should be in a good headspace. As I've said before write down your thoughts, what you expect etc and go through it at some point in the trip. I also wrote down notes throughout the trip, which was hilarious to read the day after. Like "humans are just weird monkeys" and stupid stuff like that lol. Again, inform yourself about the substance. I recommend these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM6a9bSWFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g0KThAbkjU
One thing I wish I knew before taking it is that the trip WILL end! I literally felt like I was never going to stop tripping because it lasted so long. But take melatonin if you have trouble sleeping as I did.
>>
File: Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>17139396
>>
>>17139396
go away nay sayer
>>
>>17139307
Read dammit!

See- Doors to Perception by Auldous Huxley
>>
>>17139424
what are you even saying mate? summarize your thought and I will read that book
>>
>>17139425
Op was asking what a trip on LSD was like, there are books that plenty of intelligent people have written on the topic, i.e. Aldous Huxley

Does no one read anymore? :'(
>>
>>17139425
He talks about the filter our selnses put over reality in order for us to make sense of it. Lsd, shrooms, weed, etc. helps to remove these filters so reality may be viewed objectively
>>
>>17139438
Interesting topic. Thank you for the tip!
>>
>>17139444
:D

Enjoy

Happy New Years my earth-grown brethren.

May 2016 bring us enlightenment.
>>
>>17139445
Happy New Years!
>>
>>17139320
No, you do not. You see whatever your brain makes up. That's how hallucinogens work.
>>
>>17139647
then how is it consistent?
>>
>>17139650
It's not consistent.
>>
>>17139651
>source: anon's ass
>>
Nothing like watching the sunrise while listening to baba obreily during an acid afterglow.
>>
>>17139307
10/10 would fuck missionary style
>>
>>17139647
>>17139317
>I did it several time
Yeah sure
>>
>>17139339
I'd tend to disagree. I never done dmt but salvia for sure, it's just as if you were thrown in one of the countless existence planes that our brain could possibly concieve. In no way you are led. On one trip I was denied access to the some palace by the tree guarding its entrance, on the other, amethyst men showed me their dance skills, and on another one my old weed dealer did, he told me that for ten minute straight an indian and a cowbow were laughing at him.

In conclusion I'd say that these kind of stuff just show you how much more there is to existence.
>>
Very slowly takes effect. For me, no colors but geometry all objects became non Euclidean and warped/arch like almost like fish eye lens. Peoples faces looked absurd : some beautiful others look patently ridiculous with exaggerated features. I had some paranoia which made trip somewhat unpleasant until took benzo then very nice mellow feeling. The I/ego/frontal lobe felt disconnected to point that I had to rethink volition all activites multiple times : eg I remember thinking I could walk in front of traffic and be fine. I think I needed to take under better circumstances but def interesting in that you are hacking your wetware/ getting at the kernal you could say.
>>
File: 1426640231460.jpg (93KB, 960x747px) Image search: [Google]
1426640231460.jpg
93KB, 960x747px
>>17139387
Careful m8

First off, the 2014 version was terrible. Plus, no cops are around the area in the begining where they are "forced" to enter the catacombs. Only hobos and pot smoking teens, I know that because I live in paris and I been in the catacombs through this way before many times.

Then you just can't fucking prepare yourself in any way for these drugs. Of course it's dumb as shit to take it if you're depressed or schizophrenic, but that seems like common knowledge. And then even I've known depressed fucks taking it and having a wonderfull experience, changing their mind on their own situation.

So I'd say the only thing you can do with LSD to prepare yourself, is to take a low dose of it. You'll get a light trip slighty different from soberness but at least the next time it's gonna be a lil more familiar. The unknow is the only danger factor. Really. Making a big deal out of that only makes it potentially dangerous.

If by following the way you describe in your post you had great experiences with lsd, I think it's merely because you believed it'd work. And it apparently did. What we think of an experience beforehand affects the experience afterwards.
That is true for most things and drugs in particular.

So I guess just be devoid of any expectations, take a reasonable dose in good conditions and it'll be smooth sailing. Even if you're a lil bit not well in the head. There's no such thing as a truly strong person anyway.
>>
File: desingendbyademon.png (19KB, 541x426px) Image search: [Google]
desingendbyademon.png
19KB, 541x426px
>>17139647
Then how do you explain this spooky diagram my demon I summoned created?
>>
>>17139406
You're just a bitch.
You have low self esteem and you hate yourself.
That's why you had a bad trip lol
>>
Has anyone ever tried Datura? I've heard users have consistent experiences, with the most common being dead bodies of relatives coming back to life and talking to them.
>>
>>17139406
Lemon tek is like shooting to the top of the roller coaster instantly. I had a bad trip once where every time I closed my eyes I saw dead bodies in full three dimensional space. I started shaking later into the trip, I was seeing tons of disgusting things as I closed my eyes. I'm not sure what caused the bad trip (I think it was a way to tell me to slow down, I had been tripping a lot lately). Sometimes these can happen without warning. I feel that you are more susceptible because with lemon tek you turn psylocybin into psylocin when it's combined with the lemon juice (a step that your stomach normally does). This can escalate you right into something you don't want.
>>
>>17140080

that stuff is toxic, if you try it know what you are doing.

'Agitation and convulsions requiring the use of restraints or sedatives are reported in around a third of the sources; a similar proportion give death as the outcome of Datura poisoning.'
http://www.thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/datura_stramonium.htm
>>
>>17139647
This is right, I've done it a few times before as well. It's not really seeing anything from an outside influence, but you see what you want to see, whatever your brain manages to make out of what you DO actually see. For me, personally, everything was just edgeless, the best way I can describe it.
>>
I realized that we are all one being (everything not just human beans)
Learning about itself slowly.
>>
she's mel from flight of the conchords
>>
>>17140420
Nah
>>
File: mel.jpg (142KB, 1600x1191px) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
142KB, 1600x1191px
>>17140430
>pretty fucking close
>>
>>17139382
>no longer fears death
sheep detected
>>
>>17139388
>took lsd and acquired fear of death.
human detected
>>
File: file.png (106KB, 1022x582px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106KB, 1022x582px
>>17140080
>>
>>17139387
I have had a whole smorgasbord of mental problems. I went into it wanting to face my demons, Silent Hill style. It was nothing like I had expected: it was truly life changing. It created a sense of tranquility and in fact, I would say, made me a more generous and loving person. It might even be what pulled me out of a years-long depressive stint. Would recommend to a friend. LSD, this is.
Ego death = 10/10
>>
File: 1301261589001.png (15KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1301261589001.png
15KB, 640x773px
>tfw want to try LSD but don't know where to get it from
>>
>tfw going to try lsd for the first time this new years eve then watch evangelkion a day later
i dont know what to expect but im excited
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (114KB, 416x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
114KB, 416x357px
>>17141176
same. thankfully i have an endless supply of adderall, marijuana and beer at my disposal
>>
>>17139307
this is the common lsd experience. I would have said pretty much the same as her.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.