[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get started with sigils. What do you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Sigil stuff.gif (20KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil stuff.gif
20KB, 800x522px
I want to get started with sigils. What do you recommend me to read first?
>>
File: 16.png (33KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
33KB, 800x473px
>>17138052

There is another form of activate them without ritual masturbing/fugging every time ?

I want a quicker way
>>
>>17138052
bump for interest
>>
Either Pop Magic! by Grant Morisson or Condensed Chaos by Phil Hine (aka Oven-Ready Chaos)

Now get out there and be somebody!
>>
>>17138093

Intense focus and meditation are pretty much all you need. Charging it with an "orgasm" is not canon.
>>
>>17138052
I recommend you grow some balls and learn enlightenment the real way
>>
>>17138816
Why the quotes for orgasm?

Are you implying OP is only capable of ironic orgasms, or something?
>>
>>17138834
OP may or may not identify as hipstersexual.
>>
>>17138052
Sigils are psychosomatic derivatives which contain energetic formations. They are conjured, created shapes which are sustained with a fluid framework and personalized alphabet. One must compile together a personal dialog of matchable vibrations, developed and systemically cultivated either though physical/visible or oratory/auditory form. It does not need to be elaborate, only particularized towards a given utility. Sigils are all around us and function many ways. Think of the "meme" as a sigil and you're onto a good beginning into molding your own.

Don't think of it as a "race" or "must hurry" type of thing. You must compile energetic forces towards propelling the properties of the spell. There are many methods to creating a sigil; developing one which entirely speaks to you is imperative towards spell-crafting.

practical sigil magick book: frater u.d.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=97918178894233358189
>>
>>17138836
Fair deuce.
>>
OP here. I don't know anything about sigils (more than a vague idea of what they are). I know that the real stuff is not in internet, but I want to read some iniciatic (sorry for the word, I'm not sure what word should I use in english) stuff, in order to know if I should look up for the real stuff in some ocultist order or something like that.

Thanks for the recommendations!
>>
>>17138052
you need the bible
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.