[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if I just posted this, my comp is acting weird. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Sorry if I just posted this, my comp is acting weird. I know this is probably the worst place to go, but I was wondering what you guys thought about the major religions? The bible preaches love and forgiveness but talks about how homosexuals are going to hell. The quran is generally a good book but says that music will send you to hell, all types that don't praise Allah. Is all religion just controlling BS? Wouldn't we all be happier if we were to live our own lives without an overwhelming amount of influence from a book that everyone says you should follow? Btw pic unrelated, its some art i did and one of the few pictures i have saved on this computer
>>
The have their need in controlling the masses, however religions where created by our own thoughts and look at what we thought so far ww1 ww2 holocaust,racism, inferiority complex ect ect. why would God make something gay for then just send it in hell for eternal suffering? here's the think about Abraham religions a priest in a church with his congregation had the thoughts that one of the lady was the devil, and therefore a mass psychosis happened and the lynched her, that kind of tells you in what states we are in, and therefore it kind of explains the Buddhist concept of no thoughts and enlightened.
You know i think therefore i am by Descartes. so if someone is deluded by its religion into believing that they are on a crusaded by God, they can kill and rape in Gods name, which is monstrous.
The same god that has been imagine by thought,and also claimed to have written down his will for man to follow. ask yourself why? since now has god ever asked anything of you, in my 25 years that i lived i never heard God telling me to stone a woman to death for infidelity or kill a gay man unfortunately god has been use has a scape god for committing what the hell we want, while trying the hardest to avoid our consciousness perhaps the only divine thing we have.
>>
Save this image my child. Trust me, you want too
>>
>>17137773
Why?
>>
>>17137773
>too
I don't trust bad grammar.
>>
>>17137659
Well, nature is ultimately orderly and therefore absolute. There are definite answers whether we choose to adhere to them or not. As a Christian, I can tell you the Bible doesn't say all homosexuals are going to hell. It's only people who don't choose salvation who don't see heaven. And that's their choice. In fact, the Bible casts all humanity except Jesus as murderers, adulterers and so forth. It's salvation purely out of grace, which undermines the inherent self-righteousness encouraged by works-based belief systems. So, the major religions are not all the same. Christianity stands out because it discourages crediting oneself with salvation, enlightenment and so on.

The Quran was touted as a correction to the Torah and New Testament. It's definitely heavy on works-based salvation, and presents contradictory views of violence. Islam is really more of a societal apparatus for conquest and ideological unity. Once again, it's very legalistic and, even if it states otherwise, encourages the aggrandizement of ordinary, sinful people.

Judaism is where both Christianity and Islam originated, but the Judaism of today is largely different from the Judaism of old. The diaspora following the Roman siege of Jerusalem led Jews to formulate a belief system that maintained their religion without focusing on the temple in Jerusalem. Obviously, the loss of the temple was and is solved by Jesus being the ultimate sacrifice and fulfilling the law, thus allowing all believers to become temples. For Jews who didn't accept this reality, they essentially had to redirect their religion into something very different. It remained legalistic, however. Even in the past hundred years or so, Judaism has further drifted with the split into orthodox, conservative and reform sects. The trend is away from adherence to the old law and toward an ethnic identity that celebrates a few key religious traditions. Once again, Jesus remedied all of this, it's just a matter of who accepts it.
>>
>>17137773
Not you again....
is this /d/anon?
Still suspish that this has cheese pizza hidden inside...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.