[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I don't really browse here that often. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

Hey /x/, I don't really browse here that often.

I've been interested in astrology these last few days, especially with my own sign. Pic related. Can anyone give me a general summary of Aquarius? Jan 29 if it means anything.

Thanks in advance.
>>
One of the evil signs. It's evil trait is emotional detachment.
>>
Can anyone tell me about Arians born on April 10 1991
>>
>>17137129
Evil signs? Pls go into detail, anon.
>>
>>17137053
aquarius, the water bearer.

big dreamer, you havegreat ideas but sometimes you have your head in the clouds

you hold everyone's burden on your back

water sign
>>
>>17137156
Aries, The Ram

stubborn but loyal, you lead people into battle but are sometimes caught up in winning more than what is right

fire signs, youngestof all the zodiac
I'm an aries too
>>
>>17137174
Aquarius, Scorpio, Leo and Taurus are the evil signs. They have a name but I forget it.
>>
>>17137156
>Arians
>Aryans

kek
>>
File: 01.png (14KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
14KB, 800x473px
>>17137238

Why ?

>Aquarius

>>17137053

Are you a sexy bipolar girl ?
>>
You're a cunt, Ashley.
>>
>>17137401
No.

Why?
>>
>>17137206
>water sign

Actually, Aquarius is an air sign. Along with Libra and Gemini.
>>
>>17137238
Fixed signs.
>>
>>17137578
Yeah. The term I'm familiar with is Immutable Signs.
>>
>>17137401
Fixed signs have personality traits that are completely internal, and not changed by the world. It's a very meta self-centeredness. You should read up on the astrological significance of immutability. Taurus are the belligerents. Leos are the userpers. Scorpios are the coniving/truth witholders. Aquarius are the viscerally detached.

Of course people of those signs can be good guys, and the signs may have altruistic qualities. Aquarius is humanitarian but only because Aquarius is idealist/believes in humanitarianism based on principal, not because of empathy. The flaws of the fixed signs are crimes of self-centeredness.
>>
>>17137206
>>17137206
>>17137206
>water sign
>>
>>17137053
Aquarian and student of the esoteric here. Astrology is one of my favorite subjects, coincidentially.

Aquarius is the sign of the eccentric scientist. Extremely curious and lover of uncommon tastes.

I don't know how to put this, but when they say that |we| are emotionally detached, it is very real. I have a very hard time finding feelings for people i meet, and communicate with my friends with little emotional interest. Sometimes I wonder if I would care if I never got to see the most important of them, and this makes me doubt whether I should actively pursue having a best friend. Whether this worries me or not, I am neutral, but intellect dictates this is wrong. I have a very acute curiosity in psychology so I do not have a hard time making friends, in the broad sense.

My Sun sign, Moon and Ascendant sign are all fixed signs, but this does not make me evil on a conscious level because I am a strong believer of equality and humanitarian responsibilities. But internally I might have a rencorous core I don't know how to rationalise.
>>
>>17137129
Am Aquarius, can confirm. I'm a sociopath. Extremely detached.
>>
>>17137752
Oh my god, this trait I have finally makes sense.

I always hear Aquarians are humanitarians but could never relate. What I DO have is a very strong sense of justice and will not tolerate what I think of as "wrong", not because I care for the victim, but because I feel like people shouldn't be able to get away with what I deem to be wrong. I have almost no empathy, but a very strong moral code.

Thank you for this.
>>
Another Aquarius here. Curious as to if you were born on one end of the cycle or not if that makes you lean toward another sign also? For example, I was born on February 16th, does this make me have the qualities of the next sign after Aquarius at all?

My Sun sign is Leo, can anyone explain the difference between Moon and Sun signs ?
>>
Bump for interest.

Scorpio here.
>>
>>17138436
>>17137053

What I do know of the signs:

12 signs. There are four elements dividing the signs; fire (spirit), air (mind), water (emotion), earth (body)

and there are three types of each. cardinal signs(those people who begin projects, entirely driven by passion, self inspired), fixed (those who maintain projects, most difficult to control) and mutable(those who change or adapt to the project, most versatile sign, good manipulators)

Aries (fire, cardinal) pretty savage like in their ideals, get pissed off easily due to their passionate nature but are the most valuable when it comes to loyalty and taking action.

Taurus (Earth, fixed) Driven by material possession and quality of materials, those of these signs seek security and an abundance of all material things. they say they are very hungry because of a very quick metabolism and strength to spare.

Gemini (air, mutable) These signs are all mind and characterised by communication. They seem very lively and always have an interesting opinion on things. Most that I know have a knack at making shit up and acting like they know what they are talking about, which they succeed at doing very well. intelligent, they are actually one of the worst enemies you can make.

Cancer (cardinal, water) a sign of the passionate killer. they are emotionally driven and can be extremely talented in one thing, be it martial arts, mathematics, strategy, maybe even several and are formidable enemies where you to make one. but their one weakness: extremely emotionally vulnerable and thus can be easily manipulated. it's probably the most loyal of signs and are very passionate lovers, some are even psychic.

Leo (Fire, fixed) A personal favorite, very dependable and respect those who respect them. Quickly begins to despise those who spite their reputation and can, and probably will humiliate you at any chance given, they do this with talent and with ease. Their weakness is that they quickly get lonely, easy to seduce. cont.
>>
>>17137053
>>17138484
>>17138436

Virgo (earth, mutable) They are extremely critical of others and does honestly have a sense of perfection, such that they have difficulty in finding suitable partners for themselves. diligent, honest are also extremely intelligent. Their weakness is loneliness and a sensitivity to sadness and disappointment. A very respected sign of mine.

Libra (air, cardinal) These are some of the worst type of criminals alongside sagitaurus. They aren't actually bad people but they are very resourceful, are talented liars and strategists, are sometimes completely driven by emotion so getting on their badside is probably a bad idea. Better have a lot of these type of friends.

Scorpio (water, fixed) Very emotional in tune with himself, mysterious and extremely* cunning, probably the most cunning of the signs. Sees everything to his advantage. His main interest are the emotional levels of others. They can become EXTREMELY attached to their lover and are also the most jealous of the signs. One of my favorite signs.

Sagittarius (fire, mutable) Sign of wisdom. These people are natural born philosophers and are pretty witty and have a knack with people's emotions. They can be pretty damn cold or seen as "shallow or fake" because of how they are. But this is how they genuinly behave themselves, they are really smart and eccentric.

Capricorn (earth, cardinal) Extremely hard working, passionate individuals which only seek safety. They are driven by domestic virtues and seek large families, most of the times. Very honest but can also be perceived as serious and dull people. They aren't though. Very sensible and intellectual folk.

Aquarius (air, fixed) me, just see thread posts

Pisces (water, mutable) These people have emotional problems most of the time, with themselves, with others, with objects, etc. Despite this, they are very social to the common eye and seem to portray high self esteem when dead inside. Naturally lucky and extremely psychic.
>>
File: 34.png (64KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
64KB, 800x473px
>>17138484

Leo here

I don't like to humillate people I think that that would be boring
>>
>>17138468
>>17137053
>>17138436

The differences between the Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs are:

Sun: The month you were born on, one's sign when asked for it. It's how your character or personality in the mind. It's your ego's personality.

Moon Sign. This is how you manage yourself emotionally. Your moon sign is how you are inspired and view things on an emotional level.

Ascendant. Time of day born. It's complementary to the sun sign and marks how you "learn experience" and what type of vibe you give off. Someone with a Scorpio ascendant would learn from his mistakes by becoming more strategic and cunning, emotionally manipulative. Leo Ascendant would learn from his mistakes by strengthening his character and fortifying his bonds with others.
>>
>>17138539
>>17138520
>>17138484
>>17138436
>>17137053

If anyone has a question on their sign I can help answer, btw.
>>
>>17138557
Planet: Position Aspects Total Rank Percent
Sun: 60.0 ( 3) + 4.0 (10) = 64.0 ( 5) / 9.1%
Moon: 45.0 ( 7) + 5.2 ( 8) = 50.2 ( 9) / 7.1%
Mercury: 52.5 ( 5) + 7.7 ( 7) = 60.2 ( 6) / 8.5%
Venus: 53.5 ( 4) + 5.0 ( 9) = 58.5 ( 8) / 8.3%
Mars: 65.0 ( 2) + 25.3 ( 4) = 90.3 ( 2) / 12.8%
Jupiter: 38.5 ( 9) + 27.8 ( 3) = 66.3 ( 4) / 9.4%
Saturn: 20.0 (10) + 23.7 ( 5) = 43.7 (10) / 6.2%
Uranus: 85.0 ( 1) + 29.1 ( 2) = 114.1 ( 1) / 16.1%
Neptune: 40.0 ( 8) + 19.9 ( 6) = 59.9 ( 7) / 8.5%
Pluto: 52.0 ( 6) + 33.7 ( 1) = 85.7 ( 3) / 12.1%
Chiron: 7.0 (11) + 0.0 (11) = 7.0 (11) / 1.0%
Node: 7.0 (12) + 0.0 (12) = 7.0 (12) / 1.0%
Total: 525.5 + 181.4 = 706.9 / 100.0%
Sign: Power Rank Percent - Element Power Percent
Aries: 121.5 ( 2) / 17.2% - Fire: 194.7 / 27.5%
Taurus: 22.7 (10) / 3.2% - Earth: 100.4 / 14.2%
Gemini: 16.7 (12) / 2.4% - Air: 240.2 / 34.0%
Cancer: 34.8 ( 8) / 4.9% - Water: 171.7 / 24.3%
Leo: 17.7 (11) / 2.5%
Virgo: 22.9 ( 9) / 3.2% - Mode Power Percent
Libra: 56.6 ( 5) / 8.0% - Cardinal: 267.7 / 37.9%
Scorpio: 65.6 ( 4) / 9.3% - Fixed: 272.9 / 38.6%
Sagittarius: 55.4 ( 6) / 7.8% - Mutuable: 166.4 / 23.5%
Capricorn: 54.8 ( 7) / 7.7%
Aquarius: 166.9 ( 1) / 23.6%
Pisces: 71.3 ( 3) / 10.1%
Total: 706.9 / 100.0%

how evil am I ?
>>
Hello, all.

Sagittarian here, and I would like more info. 6 December 1991.

Thanks so much in advance.
>>
>>17137129
>emotional detachment
aquarius here. this is considered evil?
>>
File: 1451192886026.gif (90KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451192886026.gif
90KB, 350x400px
>>17137053
We don't get you aquariuss around here much, so have a bump
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 147x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 147x188px
>>17137238
Your jealousy of us is great :)
>>
>>17138468
I love you!!! will you marry me?

sun: leo, moon : aquarius, rising: aquarius
>>
could someone please explain how astrology is supposed to work? how could a random birth date affect the personality of the person? it doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>17138557
My ascendent is aquarius, how does that affect me?
>>
>>17138677
go to this website and insert your info into the free preview report
>www.alable.com

really usfull :)
>>
>>17138750
Hey, thank you. I'll check this out.
>>
>>17138436
ty anon
>>
>>17138740
I want to know too.
>>
>>17138740
want to know as well
>>
>>17138740
I think it may have vaguely affected people hundreds of years ago because stages of development as a child, in relation to the status of the environment, like sunlight or harvest times... Which could sort of affect your growth physically and mentally
Also when people cared more about it, they may have treated you a certain way, and you might've tried to fit your profile, maybe subconsciously
>>
>>17139642
this sort of makes sense but it's tenuous at best. makes me wonder why so many people today still take it seriously
>>
>>17138744
You are perceived like someone who pertained to Aquarius. As stated before, your ascendant is your vibe, your image and inclinations. People under Aquarius rising may even have "physical" features only pertaining to their rising sign.

http://www.elbertwade.com/page108.html

Aquarius Rising tend to independence, creative thought when generating ideas and a taste for the uncommon, making them perceived as weird, strange or uncommon themselves.
>>
>>17137053
is your birthday on january 29 anon?? we have the same birthday!

i should try and find my birthday book. it has in-depth personality guide things for every day of the year...
>>
>>17140144
What about the Midheaven? What does it represent/stand for and does it relate to my appearance/personality?
>>
>>17140216
>>17137053
http://www.sunsigns.org/birthdate-29-january-zodiac-sign-aquarius-astrology-inspiring/

>You are often disappointed when it comes to love. You need to let go of what is holding you back from love. Is it in your past? Whatever setback you go through, you will be all right.

>Aquarians unfortunately feel that people are incapable returning the love they are given. Those born on this day will think about using prenuptials before making a life commitment to someone.

Nigga this astrology-shit is some scary stuff right here. Described me to a T
>>
>>17140353
Woops, meant for >>17140168
>>
I'm an aquarius but I'm pretty much loveful and v emotional because my ascendant is pisces. Sometimes I can't feel empathy or love tho, mostly in the day
>>
>>17140168
1/28 here.
>>17140353
Figures, took me ten years to marry her.
FML.
>>
>>17140633

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN FOLKS
>>
>>17137053
We were born the same day
>>
>>17140353
1/29 buddy here, and i definitely feel this too. doesn't help that my moon sign is virgo, so in any emotional situation i back the fuck out immediately.
>>
>>17140972
Are you depressed as well, anon? I gave up on trying to find love due to how much an emotional train wreck I am. The most I can do is make basic conversation. Anything beyond that and I pretty much hope she will lead the way.

No wonder I'm alone
>>
charlie brown
>>
>>17141746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNRp03QL9s
>>
>>17140144
>>
>>17137129
aquarias here

fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>17138557

What about that other sign Ophiuchus?

No.13

even if you don't believe in it could you give me a brief understanding of it please?
>>
>>17138520

I'm Aquarius Sun, Capricorn Ascendent.

how fucked am I?
>>
>>17142715
Considering the latter is the former's astral hell, I'd say you're pretty much fucked up for life.
>>
>>17142727

Noice.
Well, time to hit that bottle!
>>
>>17142727
I'm Aquarius Sun, Libra Ascendant.

is a permanent state of guided confusion normal?
>>
>>17142736
It's not that bad. I see life as mainly an opportunity to try and become better people; you're actually lucky to be so conflicted. What you need is to swallow up your pride, admit your weaknesses and try and have deeper relationships.

>>17142819
Yes, of course. Two air signs, man.
>>
>>17142851

I'm confused. Can you please explain in more detail? I'm under the impression that Earth and Air are polar opposites, obviously one would assume some kind of internal struggle, same as a Water+Fire combination, no?

Aquarius is "work smarter, not harder"
Capricorn is "work hard all goddamn day"

What does this mean and how can I make sense of self in regards to the fundamentals of these signs?
>>
>>17137053
You die man.
>>
>>17142960
Yes, you're just confirming what I said. Granted, I don't have your whole astral map; but here are some considerations: capricorn being your ascendant, it's likely that people ~perceive~ you as a focused, determined person; and aquarius being your sun, it's evident you delight in that perception. Your pride doesn't allow you to admit that's not quite the real you; you wanna question the paradigm, yet deep down you're afraid people will reject you.

This is more of a personal note, but I always see aquarius as a big-mouth child. I'm sure you can get people to follow you and support you with your eyes closed; yet in the deepest parts of your mind you know all you want is to meet people strong enough to oppose you.

Or something.
>>
Being a Taurus and a close friend of another born on the same day, four years ahead of me, I can understand how materialism can conquer the mind of us. However, given the choice to abandon it all and welcome what is to come, viewing this material world as a temporary visit, I'm not one to abide by the definition people give of myself. Crazy metabolism? Yes. Attachment comes a lot to me? Yeah, sure. But would one be perplexed to find me not falling into such category?

This is why there is trouble amongst the belief system of astrology. It sums up characterization nicely, but can it equivalate to who we strive to be? It all boils down to the universe we can observe inside of us all, rather than outside. To find possession with the illusion of this life would be detrimental for growth outside of our bodies, which is a large thought process currently ongoing. But I didn't come here to give a sermon. Just a thoughtful opinion on the matter.
>>
Can someone tell me something about Jan27 Aquarius
>>
last bump. godspeed, thread!
>>
Doubtful and shameless though skeptical, October 20.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.