[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking about death lately, and one idea that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I've been thinking about death lately, and one idea that makes sense to me is that death is like sleep with no dreams, or waking up
Thoughts?

(Pic is unrelated)
>>
I like to think that I'm a flesh body too.
>>
don't forget. everyone poops themselves. knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>17133648
How the hell is poop supposed to be taboo?
It's a necessary function.

That's like saying breathing is weird.
>>
>>17133652
who said it was taboo?
>>
>>17133655
Literally everyone.
>>
>>17133656
oh no poop! You know how much poop and piss I've cleaned up.
>>
I usually think of being dead like being unconscious, since when you wake up it feels like no time has passed. people who have been dead and brought back to life I would think would say the same thing
>>
>>17133663
people that die and come back say that there is NO TIME on the other side.
>>
It just doesn't make sense to me.

Why would our consciousness just cease completely?

What about dreams? Sometimes you remember them sometimes you don't. 1

Life seems far to interesting for it to be followed by absolute nothingness.
>>
>>17133633
There is nothing but an eternity of complete nonexistence waiting for you after death. Anything claiming otherwise is a lie used to ease the minds of people who want and need to believe in life having meaning beyond simply being alive.
Ultimately, the fact that nothing matters in the end should be freeing to you. Live as you want while you can. Enjoy the ease of nonexistence after. It's not like you'll mind once you die, after all. No worrying, no troubles, just a sweet silence for all of eternity, with not a single thought arising.
>>
>>17133633
We play the role of life and death everyday, we die at night so we that we can be born in the morning.
what i believe is that everyday is a new life your experiences, however all this i am saying is simply staff i've heard and stored in my memory.
>>
>>17133633
I think you are underage.
>>
>>17133633
Even if you don't believe in a god OP, you're still going to be brought back to life. Look at yourself right now. This life came supposedly out of nothing. Who's to say that it won't happen again?
>>
>>17134030
>what is morality
>>
>>17133633
so you eventually wake up
>>
>>17133665
did some research and it seems like answers vary a lot, from just nothing and like what I said to strange tales of alternate dimensions and alien beings
>>
>>17133633
i imagine death is like hitting a reset button
you are returned to the womb, to experience all your losses, defeats and miseries over and over and over again in a neverending cycle
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.