[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What conspiracy theories are true and what ones do you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 51

File: 1449687606352.jpg (207KB, 800x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1449687606352.jpg
207KB, 800x1174px
What conspiracy theories are true and what ones do you believe in?

Can somebody provide me with evidence of NWO and other things like that?
>>
They could.
>>
Perhaps the conspiracy is that it's fun to make people so obsessed with conspiracies that they don't know that everything is one?

Every CEO conspires, they conspire to sell you something you don't need, to make you want something that they can provide.

It's all a conspiracy, you are a conspiracy against nature. Look around you, how much of you is actually a conspiracy?
>>
File: tinfoiltheory.jpg (38KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoiltheory.jpg
38KB, 700x463px
>>17132123
>What conspiracy theories are true and what ones do you believe in?
The one about conspiracy theory being a buzzword popularized by various intelligence agencies to discredit people that ask questions.

Take 9/11 for example. Even if you believe in the official version about cave dwelling arabs hijacking planes with boxcutters and snackbaring them into building it is still a conspiracy. A conspiracy is just 2 or more people conspiring in secret to do something immoral or unlawful.

Even so just mentioning the word ''conspiracy theory'' is enough to silence most of the opposition and get every one laughing.
Case in point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3F5duZvjvg
>>
File: very important information.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
very important information.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>17132123
>>
>>17132123
I only believe that there are people that control everything.
Ive seen enough to now this is true.
>>
How come we couldn't find Osama Bin Laden for the longest time, but a camera crew from CNN could interview him no problem
>>
>>17132123

I believe them all.

The Flat-Earth is run by the jewish ayylmaonarti, their plan is to wipe us all out by calsifying our pineal glands and making us have interracial children with exotic women infected with ebola.

They told Baba Vanga about Obama, who told Edward Snowden that Art killed Madeliene McCann. Trump is a reptile-eating lucid dreamer who creates tulpa.

We're in a 9D simulation. JFK was fone.
>>
File: nwo-1z8pkzn_crop_north.jpg (90KB, 603x402px) Image search: [Google]
nwo-1z8pkzn_crop_north.jpg
90KB, 603x402px
PROOF
>>
>>17132974
underrated post.
>>
'climate change' and terrorism are used as power grabs
>>
>>17133276

>How come we couldn't find Osama Bin Laden for the longest time, but a camera crew from CNN could interview him no problem

Daily reminder that Al-Quaida never existed as a monolithic or cell based organisation with any kind of command chain with Bin Laden as a leader.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20su5f_the-power-of-nightmares-1-the-rise-of-the-politics-of-fear-bbc-2004_news
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAaQTnCNo70
>>
File: 1397163344572.jpg (153KB, 1023x771px) Image search: [Google]
1397163344572.jpg
153KB, 1023x771px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ
>>
File: o-GEOENGINEERING-RESEARCH-570.jpg (53KB, 570x404px) Image search: [Google]
o-GEOENGINEERING-RESEARCH-570.jpg
53KB, 570x404px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA
>>
File: massmurdercard.png (426KB, 374x550px) Image search: [Google]
massmurdercard.png
426KB, 374x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6roDPt1WYYY#t=2373
>>
File: 1390257716280.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1390257716280.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zfrdwh1QY
>>
>>17132974
Just finished reading this.

I'm having a panic attack.
>>
>>17132123
I was always skeptical at best of the majority of the conspiracy theories, but the 'The Rothschild family are ruling the world' one seems pretty solid no matter how I think about it and has a lot of merit when we look at the world of banking, corporations, powerful politicians, and the involvement and intertwinement of their family and friends in influential circles.

So yeah, I believe one family is ruling most of the world at the moment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUByL6LRj2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQ56nZl1yw
>>
File: Blood-Libel.jpg (74KB, 712x449px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Libel.jpg
74KB, 712x449px
http://souloftheeast.org/2015/07/24/terror-engineering/

http://21stcenturywire.com/tag/isis/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/tag/isis/
>>
>>17132974
Could anybody that read this please summarize?
>>
>>17132225
this.
>>
>>17134314
or you could read it.
>>
>>17132123
earth isn't a sphere
>>
>>17134427
it isn't flat either.
>>
>>17134387
i want to but I can barely see it it's small as shit. If it weren't so long id suck it up. but ahhh (And yes I opened it in a new page, I still can't see it properly)
>>
>>17134430
It is flat you dip shit.
>>
>>17134314

Sure:

biggest tinfoil hat ever
>>
>>17134445

I will honestly suck your dick if you promise to never say that again.

Think about it - your first blowjob. And all you have to do is stop being a retard.
>>
>>17134445
compelling argument
>>
File: 7457628_3_l.jpg (37KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
7457628_3_l.jpg
37KB, 600x309px
>>17132225

So much this

But other then ones proven true and ones that are a popular topic.

I believe in the century's old mass conspiracy of using religions, especially and extra emphasis on the abrahamic religions, to turn the masses into sheeple. Which some actually call them selves "we are gods sheep" what kind of crazy shit is that.

If they are worshipping any kind of real deity then there is not a single doubt in my mind that that deity is the devil. Perhaps (and this is a stretch but we are on paranormal) it is their attempt to create a god through some Basilisk (AI god) like thought form.
>>
>>17132225

So how come you aren't in every thread on /x/ telling people to change their retarded fucking vernacular and realizing that no one will veer take them seriously if they spout memes rather than reason?
>>
>>17134468
people need to learn for themselves. People only take things you tell them as your opinion, unless its already widely believed. The only people that really listen, are people that chose to seek the truth themselves. It'd be like telling a devout christian that their beliefs are not real.
>>
File: 1450068598288-3.jpg (311KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1450068598288-3.jpg
311KB, 250x223px
>>17132974

Jesus Christ. Why did I read this before going to bed?
>>
>>17134462
>I believe in the century's old mass conspiracy of using religions, especially and extra emphasis on the abrahamic religions, to turn the masses into sheeple.
not really useful. You will get people more loyal to the principles of their faith, as byzantine emperors found out when they tried to make the Church do as they say, or communists having to compromise with churches because they were against their actual attempts to control the masses.
And those same principles might make the "sheeple" rebel against your opressive ass(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_revolts_in_Late_Medieval_Europe#Causes , MLK, etc.)
The "muh religion was made to control the masses" thing is cute and popular, but it's always insufficiently analyzed.
Much better to sell them social utopias about liberty, progress, and the coming bright future.
>>
File: tumblr_n83l0ls1Im1qa0nplo1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n83l0ls1Im1qa0nplo1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>17133785
Climate change is real, you fucking retard.

>>17134445
Please go back to 1st grade, thank you.

Money rules the world. The elite want to keep people stupid and impoverished. Rich people control everything. The end.
>>
>>17134670
Forgot to add:

There is not enough money nor resources to support the current population. There will be a collapse.

Trust in Malthus.
>>
>>17134670
climate change is real. Global warming is not.
>>
>>17134468
>So how come you aren't in every thread on /x/...
Because i don't got the time.

What a dumb question.
>>
File: contrails.webm (254KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
contrails.webm
254KB, 854x480px
>>17134670
>Climate change is real, you fucking retard.
Climate change is real, global warming is not.
That is why MSM pretty much stopped using the world global warming.

And the cause for the climate change is still debatable but if you ask the establishment its a done deal and any one who questions global warming is branded a pariah.

There is no doubt in my mind that we (humans) are fucking up or own biosphere but i do not think us driving car is the biggest problem. More about excessive use of various chemical, plastics in the oceans etc and destruction of nature.

This is also interesting.
>>
>>17134735

>More about excessive use of various chemical, plastics in the oceans etc and destruction of nature.

How would driving cars not be a part of the problem after you've said all this? You just described all the things that the use and manufacture of cars produces.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
>>17134674
>money
Its just FIAT money with no intrinsic value.

>resources to support the current population
There is, but not in the way we use them today. With better agricultural techniques to stop top soil erosion and depletion of nutrients, better irrigation techniques to conserve water and an end to the consumerism lifestyle we can have twice as many people on earth and still have a decent standard of living.

>There will be a collapse.
Yes, the current paradigm will collapse. Its not a question about if, its a question about when. But it doesn't have to be a mad max scenario.

>inb4 anti consumerism using the internet durr
I would never suggest we should go back to the stone age. We just need start buying quality products that lasts for years instead of months. No more falling for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfbbF3oxf-E and buying new phones, cars, computers, clothes etc all the time.

And if we wisen up i am certain that there are other beings on there that will be willing to share/trade their resources and technology with us. If we have access to free energy we can just desalinize millions of tons of salt water and irrigate large parts of the Sahara. We could probably do that today if we put some effort in to it-
>>
>>17134632

Yeah because divine right was never a thing.

Surely its not great now, but there was a time when it was. Remember these religions were created 2000+ years ago
>>
File: co2_data_mlo.png (117KB, 792x579px) Image search: [Google]
co2_data_mlo.png
117KB, 792x579px
>>17134711
>>17134735
What the fuck do you bitches mean by global warming isn't real?

The Earth's global surface temperatures are increasing. 95% of glaciers are in retreat. CO2 levels are rising, and have been steadily increasing at an exponential rate since the 50s, due in part by anthropogenic (human) influences.

Carbon Dioxide is a greenhouse gas. It traps longwave (heat) energy in the atmosphere. Sea ice is melting, sea levels are rising, salinity levels in the oceans are changing. The Amazon Rainforest, and other Tropic Rainforest environments of the world, are rapidly being deforested. There is evidence that shows the rainforests of the Earth act as a cooling system that helps regulate global temperatures, not to mention CO2 and O levels in the atmosphere.

You're going to tell me that 'oh, the Earth goes in cycles~~" and you would be correct. However, there is ample evidence showing that human engineering since the industrial revolution has dramatically increased the levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and resulted in higher pollution levels, decreased levels of atmospheric ozone, and finally is slowly warming the Earth's surface temperatures as the years go by.

You're right that pollution (especially industrial smog) is fucking up the atmosphere, and to a great extent the biosphere. Coral reefs support over 40% of all life on Earth, and the reefs are quickly dying. Additionally, incomplete fuel combustion (like what happens when you drive your car) causes NO2, VOCs, PANs, photochemical smog and ground-level ozone (all of which are detrimental to the health of humans.)

Most Republicans deny the existence of climate change and global warming. It is far from a done deal in politics. But you know, atmospheric scientists, geologists, physical geographers are all pretty convinced. It's not like they've studied or done any research into it.

Climate change is real. The Earth is warming. It's not a conspiracy.
>>
>>17134760
C.R.E.A.M.

Money controls you and everyone around you. It has no intrinsic value, but it is the object by which all communities and governments around the world are run.

The population level is almost at 8 billion and steadily climbing. Even with ethical consumption and advanced technology, there is no way the Earth can support 16 billion people. I'm sorry, but it's not possible.

I'm not saying it will be a Mad Max scenario at all. I never said that. But one day, you will realize there are not enough resources for all the people on the Earth to live comfortable lives. And this is not because there is no possible way for there to be enough resources-- a population of 8 billion, while gargantuan, is still sustainable. However, the richest of the rich refuse to allow this to happen. Laziness and apathy refuse to allow this to happen.

I'm not criticising you, I'm sorry if I come off that way. I hope that we can consume ethically and work together to solve the problems facing us in regards to the sustainable survival of the human race on Earth. But I have very little hope this dream will be realized until it is too late.
>>
File: cars.jpg (73KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
73KB, 640x425px
>>17134755
>How would driving cars not be a part of the problem after you've said all this?
>You just described all the things that the use and manufacture of cars produces.
It is a part of the problem but it doesn't have to be. We can make cars that doesn't have as much useless shit on them and people can also drive older cars/not change cars as often. If people would be willing to pay more money the manufacturers could produce higher quality cars that last longer and with methods that have a lower environmental impact.

A big part of the problem is pic related. Cars just going straight from the manufactures to open air storage when they sit and rust with no one to buy them. Can't stop producing them because it will hurt the economy. This is bullshit, the economic system needs to be overhauled from the core. We can not have endless growth in a world with finite resources.

But you are right. People can't continue to use cars as they do now. But for some people in the rural communities the cars are a necessity.
>>
>>17134805
We can also improve public transportation and railways so people, especially in urban areas, will not drive as much.

Additionally, we can improve the emissions output of cars. Driving older cars may not help as much (older as in before 1990 or so,) since they are worse for the environment than many of those being produced now, However, I agree that there is a disgusting level of consumerism when it comes to people and cars.

You have to remember that it doesn't benefit car companies to make cars that last a long time. It hurts business.

For those who must use cars, there are definitely solutions. Electric cars are the future, as well as solar roadways.

However, we have to remember that other countries around the world are industrialising as well. It's not all the Western world's fault. Many people in rural areas in places like China drive old cars and motorcycles that release more CO2 than newer cars. Not to mention that places like China and India still use coal to run their factories.
>>
>>17134711
>>17134735
Just so you two understand..

>Definitions

>Global warming: the increase in Earth’s average surface temperature due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.

>Climate change: a long-term change in the Earth’s climate, or of a region on Earth.

>Within scientific journals, this is still how the two terms are used. Global warming refers to surface temperature increases, while climate change includes global warming and everything else that increasing greenhouse gas amounts will affect.

Source: http://pmm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change

Both of these are definitely real things.
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>>17134784
>What the fuck do you bitches mean by global warming isn't real?
I deny the simplified explanation that is put forth by the likes of Al Gore. There are more to it then people just driving car.

Let get real. This whole thing is primary about finding new ways to tax and control the population. People will literally beg for politicians to remove their freedom of movement and tax them more. The main problem isn't the average citizen, its the people that fly everywhere and buy new cars all the time. But its the first one that is going to get fucked anyway. The elite will continue to drive their expensive cars and go on their expensive luxury vacations, just like in the soviet union.

>>17134801
>The population level is almost at 8 billion and steadily climbing. Even with ethical consumption and advanced technology, there is no way the Earth can support 16 billion people. I'm sorry, but it's not possible.
It most certainly is. We could feed that many right now if we just started eating the grain/soy our self instead of feeding it to our cows.

lets say the suburban dwellers had gardens like this
>6,000 lbs of food on 1/10th acre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCmTJkZy0rM
If every one cut their meat consumption by half.
If every one ate seasonal foods.
If we improved the nets so that small fish would slip through so they could continue to grow and reproduce.
Hydroponics, aquaponics,
There is so much potential here.

It wouldn't even be that hard. We just need to put some effort in to it. Just look at Africa, do they even produce enough food to feed themselves? Back in the day when people who knew how to farm ran Rhodesia that country could feed most of Africa, now it can't even feed itself.

Also look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBLZmwlPa8A&index=82&list=WL
The earth can actually be restored quite fast if we just put some effort in to it. The middle east is not supposed to look like it does today.
>>
File: cars.jpg (41KB, 646x467px) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
41KB, 646x467px
>>17134831
>You have to remember that it doesn't benefit car companies to make cars that last a long time. It hurts business.
Yeah i know, and its not just car companies, its everything. I linked the planned obsolescence video earlier. We need to start to building things to last and we need to start repairing things instead of buying new.

>For those who must use cars, there are definitely solutions. Electric cars are the future, as well as solar roadways.
Yep, don't know about solar roads though. Sounds extremely impractical since the cars driving on them would scratch the surface and reduce power uptake very fast. I think electric cars + roads that works like pic related would be practical.

But i don't want to be forced to do anything I am going to put a gasifier on my old 80's car and i have access to my own wood and can manage on wood that dies/blows down on its own. Ofc this is not even remotely possible to do for every one. Just saying that i don't want to be forced to get a car that automatically tracks where ever i go and make me dependent on some one else.
>>
>>17134838
>Both of these are definitely real things.
The questions is what causes it.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
Conspiracy that Kimbra is the best
It is real she is the best
>>
>>17134831
>We can also improve public transportation and railways so people, especially in urban areas, will not drive as much.
I am thinking electric self driving smart vans that drive around and picks up any one that signals them to stop with a smartphone. Public transport needs to become more convenient then cars.

Ofc this wouldn't (or at least it wouldn't give any environmental benefits) in the rural areas so people would still drive there

>I agree that there is a disgusting level of consumerism when it comes to people and cars.
Indeed, i see the car as a thing that takes and my shit me from point A to poing B. If you do not have any needed to haul a heavy equipment from point A to point B you do not need a hilux because prius will do. People need to drop the fucking ego and stop giving a shit what other people think. I couldn't give less shit what people think of my old relatively small car. Its either that or we need to change public opinion so that people that consume to much are ostracized until they conform to the obnoxious environmental vegan-gluten free faggots. This will probably happen anyway but i would rather have first options since the other would be boring as hell.
>>
File: 20141023_fig2.jpg (29KB, 550x376px) Image search: [Google]
20141023_fig2.jpg
29KB, 550x376px
>>17134850
>Let get real. This whole thing is primary about finding new ways to tax and control the population

Except it's really not. Not at all. It's a real scientific issue that is facing the health of the planet and the humans that inhabit it. Did you ever pay attention in class? Or were you too busy fapping to the Illuminati?

>>>17134864
>Sounds extremely impractical since the cars driving on them would scratch the surface and reduce power uptake very fast.

But that's not how it works at all.

>http://www.solarroadways.com/intro.shtml

>The questions is what causes it.

1. We are in an interglacial period.
2. Increased concentration of greenhouse gas emissions.
3. Pollution.
4. People. People are causing it.

I'm 100% done here. You are all fucking idiots.
>>
Sekai Hikkikomori Kyokai exists societies work to destroy social misfits and suicide is always hidden from media
>>
File: 491168_v1.gif (2MB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
491168_v1.gif
2MB, 500x513px
>>17134889
You came to /x/ expecting smart people? Who's the real idiot here...
>>
>>17134889
>Except it's really not. Not at all. It's a real scientific issue that is facing the health of the planet and the humans that inhabit it. Did you ever pay attention in class? Or were you too busy fapping to the Illuminati?
Even if its a problem its still away to tax and control the population.

>>17134889
>But that's not how it works at all.
Are you implying that thousands of trucks and cars driving on it every day wouldn't matte the surface and reduce energy uptake? What about winter and winter tires?

>>17134889
>>You are all fucking idiots.
Great argument there buddy, you really have me convinced.
>>
>>17134896
Apparently me. Excuse me, I gotta get back to my reptilian shapeshifter meeting.

>>17134885
That's a cool idea man, I never thought about something like that. I agree, public transportation needs to become more convenient (and safer) than cars.
>>
File: 1422141509552.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422141509552.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>17134904
>>
>>17133988
Wash up, friend, now what??
>>
>>17134896
I've met some very smart people here, to tell you the truth.
>>
>>17134387
I like you
>>
File: laugh.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>17134910
oh wow, just looked at the video. They seriously believe that road itself would produce enough electricity in winter time to heat the read enough to keep it ice free.
>mfw

Fucking
kek

Here is an idea.

Instead of blocking a huge portion of the solar uptake on the panels by covering them with a abrasive glass surface (so you can drive on them) how about we just place the fucking panels where we got the most sun hours and then run a fucking wire in the middle of existing road infrastructure so that people can charge their electric cars on the go like this >>17134864
>>
>>17134908
>That's a cool idea man
Its funny that you say that because this
>>17134885
>>17134864
is both me.
>>
>>17134917
Just to add.

Its not a terrible idea if you are in Spain, Italy, Texas etc but unless you pump a lot of energy in to it you wouldn't be able to keep the roads in the northern part. So i think you are a lot better of just building these roads in places with lots of solar hours and then placing the rest of them in arid regions like Texas instead of wasting them on roads in Wisconsin.
>>
>>17134922
Noticed that for myself. Your posts aren't hard to find. I can think you have a good idea and also bad ideas as well, funny how life works like that.

>>17134917
Start a gofundme with your idea then, bro.
>>
>>17132974
I honestly don't know what to make of this. I mean, I've heard all the stuff he's talked about countless times; this isn't anything new.

Hurr durr psychological warfare, humanity is fucked, we're headed towards a bleak dystopia, blah blah blah. Let's just wait and see.
>>
>>17134981
>bad ideas as well
if you could point out what is bad instead of just calling me an idiot that would be good.

>funny how life works like that.
Such is life.

Honestly solar power roads is not a decent idea and i thought about it myself as a kid when i first heard of solar powers. But building them everywhere before we maxed out solar power output from the high solar hour regions just seems like a waste of resources. The LED etc might make them worthwhile in high traffic urban areas (especially in combination with >>17134885) but i replacing all major roads with panels just sounds like a waste considering that high speed trains is the new shit anyway.
But as i said, once you maxed out the deserts and doesn't want to build them in nature it would be good but we are far, far from that point.

>Start a gofundme with your idea then, bro.
Pretty sure its all ready happening some where. Its not a new idea after all.
>>
Sandy hook shooting was fake. I really dont believe it happened.
>>
File: 1451223298057.jpg (3MB, 5160x3168px) Image search: [Google]
1451223298057.jpg
3MB, 5160x3168px
>>
>>17132974
>gaymurgate
Stopped reading right the fuck there
>>
>conspiracy theory
>truth
Pick one
>>
>>17135216
Are you implying that there wasn't a conspiracy to bring down the world trade center?
>>
>>17132974
This actually started making sense, until it got to 'SJWs are a ploy to destroy society and start a new religion and keep the people down'.

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>17132974
I want my 20 minutes back
>>
File: femen.png (786KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
femen.png
786KB, 1216x570px
>>17135420
>'SJWs are a ploy to destroy society and start a new religion and keep the people down'.
Its actually true.
Short version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRtAJMOZSM
long version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

With political correctness you don't even need STASI because people will keep each other in line.
>>
>>17135494
People started saying this shit when they gave young people the vote. And women the vote. And black people the vote. Every single generation thinks that their equivalent of SJWs will destroy society. It's not happened and it never will.
>>
File: pride then now.jpg (439KB, 1237x900px) Image search: [Google]
pride then now.jpg
439KB, 1237x900px
>>17135632
>It's not happened and it never will.
Yeah you are right, our society is in a constant march of progress and it hasn't degenerated at all.
>>
File: banana fat.jpg (61KB, 780x389px) Image search: [Google]
banana fat.jpg
61KB, 780x389px
>>17135632
Nope, no degeneracy here.
>>
File: adventurecover.jpg (41KB, 426x700px) Image search: [Google]
adventurecover.jpg
41KB, 426x700px
>>17132123
I know this might sound like a troll post, but ALL suicide death cults were and are RIGHT.

And with that comes a movie recommendation. Immerse yourselves in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ds57S0Pzek
>>
>>17134452
woah thx
>>
>>17134914
eat my dead skin
>>
>>17135216
Yeah because

Mkultra
Watergate
NSA
Iran-contra
And
Cointelpro

Aren't true right?
>>
>>17135845

>mkultra

True in the sense that it was a CIA mind control program that started in the 50s and stopped in the 70s, or true in the sense that it created mutant hybrids that have superhuman powers and are trying to warn us of the coming alien invasion apocalypse blah blah /x/ retards?
>>
>>17135850
The first part... The part that every person agrees with.
>>
>>17135850
do not be upset
>>
File: 1310497604344.jpg (71KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1310497604344.jpg
71KB, 600x597px
>>17132123
It really is sad when the only one that cares about europeans and europe is Russia isnt it?
>>
>>17135879
Europe is at fault tho
>>
>>17135420
>>17135632
>>>/tumblr/

and fucking kill yourself
>>
I belive this reality is infected and in a last ditch effort, God (for lack of a better name) has sliced off bits of his soul to walk this Earth to combat the infection. The infection is self-service, current Christianity, the illuminati, whatever. I also belive this mission has proven itself to be futile as the Iron Prison has it's grip on us all but the time for proof is incoming. Five years ago, I was told 2019 would be the year my service ends, we will never see 2020.
>>
>>17135850
True in the sense that there was a conspiracy, a theory about it, then proof of that conspiracy was real made public.

Theory: The CIA ran a fucked up mind control program.
Proof: Declassified documents came out detailing that the CIA ran a mind control program, and it indeed was fucked up.
Conspiracy proven.
>>
>>17134314

Aliens did it
>>
>>17135896
>Europe is at fault tho
Elaborate please.
>>
>>17135850
>True in the sense that it was a CIA mind control program that started in the 50s and stopped in the 70s
>stopped in the 70s,

What makes you think that they had _one_ program?
What makes you think it stopped?
>>
>>17135920
>What makes you think it stopped?
Uh, they said it was over, duh.

It's not like the CIA constantly runs covert programs and only admits to them decades later when pressed to.
It's not like the CIA has repeatedly lied to Congress in sworn testimony.
Trust the CIA, if they said it's done, then it's done and they're not doing that anymore.
>>
>>17134850
It doesn't look like elite is after the rest mentioned so why should they aim for the first one?
>>
>>17135963
True, people within government are upstanding and morally righteous people.

They said the US would never have boots on the ground in Syria and it was show to be...
>>
>>17133351
Legit
>>
>>17133867

>4 hours NOPE
>>
>>17136069
They believe that they must achieve the first one before they can achieve the other ones.
>>
>>17136146
Jose please
>>
>>17135920

Not even relevant to what I'm saying.

I'm not doubting the existence of MK Ultra at all, nor am I even positing whether it's still around or not.

I'm pointing out that any time there is an actual event with proof behind it, people like /x/ come along and fuck it all up by attaching ridiculous additional claims to it.

MK Ultra is a topic worth serious consideration. But then lunatics come along and feel like a CIA mind control program isn't "exciting" enough, so they start claiming it was a program also designed for creating supersoldiers, and they start saying that schizophrenic women who get hit by busses are rejected alien hybrid soldiers.

Then they wonder why no one fucking listens.
>>
>>17132123
>Front National
>Friend of Russia
Where. Marine LePen hate Russia.
>>
>>17136274
>Then they wonder why no one fucking listens.
Have you considered that all the bluntly ridiculous bullshit is deliberate?
>>
>>17136327

Can you elaborate on why this would be the case?
>>
>>17136360
>Can you elaborate on why this would be the case?
Not him but..

Lets say a whistle blower within the CIA goes to Alex Jones and talks about something that is 100% true. But he doesn't have any documents to prove it.

3 days later a document is released, allegedly by another ''whistleblower'' in the CIA. Alex loses his shit as usual and goes on a tirade about ww3, fema camps, fluoride and then tops it of by saying you should buy more iodine.

Only problem is that the ''official'' document was purposely contaminated with false information that can be proven to be false. Then the debunkers has a field day rejecting everything, even the parts that are true, since it contaminated with things that are false.
Basically guilt by association but with conspiracy theories instead of people.

Controlled opposition and disinformation.
>>
>>17136360
It's the easiest way to keep people from properly grasping that what is really going on. Anything the government wants to keep stuck in small closed circles just becomes another fever dream of nutjobs.

Pump ridiculous, wild ass theories and nonsense into the conspiracy theory.
Thread it deeply into the discussion, so that any attempt to talk about it rapidly centers itself on arguing over which ridiculous claims are true, instead of discussing the verified data.

People with low interest/no interest see the claims that a project, such as MKULTRA, is attached to time travel, super soldiers and alien take over, and they shrug the entire conversation off as bullshit spun up by a circle jerk of schizos and bored teens. They don't want to dig through the bullshit to find out it's a real program that was put on by the CIA, they see all the nonsense at the surface and call it bullshit.

The CIA has done so much shit that it hasn't had to answer for, because people largely don't believe it. They don't know that the theories they shrug off as nonsense are built on legitimate documents and declassified information.

Discrediting people who threaten you has been a long standing method of maintaining power. Calling political opponents commies, accusing a spinster who won't sell her land of witchcraft, populate the theory circles with outrageous nonsense.
>>
>>17134784

If anthropocentric global warming is real why don't Democrats support nuclear power?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5UyynjxAyw
>>
>>17134805

>People can drive older cars/not change them as often

That isn't a good idea either. Cars can (and generally) do get better on emissions as technology evolves. It is better if people keep upgrading.
>>
>>17136465
Not that guy, but democrats don't get money from nuclear energy lobbies typically.

You're still looking at American politics as a left/right dichotomy instead of a monolithic entity comprised of individuals loyal to specific whims usually chosen based on what nets them the most personal cash.

t. a climate research scientist who has seen the writing on the wall and has drunk himself to sleep every night for the last few years because no one cares and no politician will support. Is it any wonder i shitpost on 4chan to relieve stress? Fuck.

We're going to cause our own apocalypse, and whatever retarded theoretical illuminati ate out there are going to come crashing down with the rest of us because they've become so lost in the muck and mire of humanity that they've forgotten the planet.
>>
>>17135420
>This actually started making sense, until it got to 'SJWs are a ploy to destroy society and start a new religion and keep the people down'.

How is that not fucking exactly what's happening? Look at BLM attacking Bernie Sanders, look at the "protests" at Missouri university.
>>
>>17135123

Kids were murdered but it was CIA operators that killed them, Lanza and his mom too.
>>
>>17136966
>That isn't a good idea either. Cars can (and generally) do get better on emissions as technology evolves.
Most of the environmental impact is from the production.

>It is better if people keep upgrading.
Not in the pace people are upgrading now.
>>
I think that there is a conspiracy to both defend and promote Islam in west. The political left will bend over backwards to defend Islam, despite it being philosophically the opposite of what they believe. Part of this might be because they are trying to make Islam the dominate religion, or because they are afraid that the backlash against it might result in a genocide against Muslims in the near future. Either way I've always found it suspicious that we are constantly fed the story that Islam is peace, and that schools tend to avoid teaching kids the actual history of Muhammad and his followers.
>>
>>17137322

The fact that everybody involved died males me suspect this. You can't expect a psychotic neckbeard to have such skills
>>
File: CHECK YOUR PRIVELGIUM.jpg (94KB, 797x676px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK YOUR PRIVELGIUM.jpg
94KB, 797x676px
>>17138589
Its called divided and conquer. The elite will use any means necessary to get people to fight each other because they think we will fight them otherwise.

HBTQ vs hetero
Islam vs Christianity
Men vs women
Black vs white
Left vs right

Everything is fair play. If you want an example of what their future just look at Sweden. Sweden is the canary in the coal mine.
>>
>>17135222
It was obviously just a series of coincidences.
>>
>>17139165
So the planes just randomly crashed in to the buildings? No one conspired to anything? Not even Osama?
>>
>>17134445
>satellites orbit around a flat disc
>>
>>17132225
Your pic has a couple typos. it should read:

Conspiracy Theorist
Unremarkable, contrarian nutter who feels special when they pretend they are part of an exclusive group of deep thinkers who know things regular folks don't.
>>
>>17134233
OHMYGOD

nobody could appropriate esoterica because they think it looks cool. they must be part of a seekrit club for old dead wankers.
>>
>>17136966
Straight pipe 3" no cat system with External wastegate venting to atmosphere master race here. Fuck yo environment
>>
>>17135420

>SJWs are a ploy to destroy society and start a new religion and keep the people down'.

WHAT IS THE FABIAN SOCIETY, FRANKFURT SCHOOL AND CRITICAL THEORY

WHO IS ADORNO AND SAUL ALINSKY

MAN I SURE DO LIKE TO BE A CLUELESS FUCKING BLUEPILLER AND TAKE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE
>>
>>17132974
Fffffffuck, I've always seen this picture floating around, but I've never put in the attention to read the whole thing until now. And fuck, I wish I'd read it sooner.
>>
File: i love you.jpg (530KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
i love you.jpg
530KB, 2560x1440px
>>17139246
Feel free to make your own pics mate.
>>
>>17139246

Yes, friend, the world is exactly as it is presented to you and the ruling establishment really has your best interests at heart.

Everyone who says otherwise are just contrarian nutters.

Not like us regular folks.
>>
>>17132974
The part about the chemical attack is pretty interesting. There was some hackers that hacked the emails from a British PMC about using their russian speaking operatives to stage and film a chemical attack that could that be blamed on the regime and their allies.

Their (the PMC) view on the ''job'' could be pretty much be summed up with
>i don't like it but the money is really good so maybe

I saved the document since i knew that something was about to go down and then later it happened.

ofc it never happened since the plan was exposed and they used some retarded jihadist instead. Jihadist that filmed the attack themselves and then got killed by kurds that leaked the photoage to the internet.

To bad i got the files on another computer.
>>
File: Barbara Spectre.jpg (21KB, 522x279px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Spectre.jpg
21KB, 522x279px
>>17139280
>>WHO IS ADORNO AND SAUL ALINSKY

>Inb4 anti-semite
>>
>>17139335

The most horrifying part is the denial.
>>
File: jew3.png (1MB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jew3.png
1MB, 1202x1600px
>>17139338
Even when they are bragging and laughing about it people still deny it.

Based Yuri telling it how it is
https://youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo?t=1m52s
>they are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli
>>
>>17139373

I think that's because we abandoned classical education and installed the Prussian system in the schools worldwide.

Most people can't even fucking grasp the whole concept of questioning the narrative and not trying to live in the state of constant cognitive dissonance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPxF17cTJG8
>>
File: feelu bad.jpg (106KB, 840x699px) Image search: [Google]
feelu bad.jpg
106KB, 840x699px
>>17132974

I kept expecting to get to a part where it stopped making sense. It never came.
>>
>>17139392
Mark Passio is based as fuck.
>>
>>17139546

I'm glad he decided to take a vacantion, though, because most of 2014-15 podcast were pretty much circular ranting.

Still an unmatched speaker on the alternative scene, pretty much the best.
>>
bulgariafag here.
Not sure about the others but ataka is 100% russian party. The influence on the other ones is also huge but these guys are literal russian nationalists.
>>
File: turn in your guns.jpg (47KB, 520x324px) Image search: [Google]
turn in your guns.jpg
47KB, 520x324px
>>17139564
Yeah.
I recently found him and thought he was pretty cool but not that special. Then i heard him say that anti gun/anti self defense people that they where stupid and i got a new man crush.
>>
File: 169.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>17139589

His extended presentations are where it's at senpai. New Age Bullshit, Natural Law Seminar, Disclosure and Morality, Trivium and so on.

He's pretty /x/-tier in some of his beleifs, but that doesn't change the fact that everything he says about the psychology of bluepillers, i.e internalizing cognitive dissonance and moral relativism is %100 true.
>>
File: mark-1 plumbing.jpg (61KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
mark-1 plumbing.jpg
61KB, 980x490px
>>17139593
I have only watched de-Mystifying The Occult 1-3 and The Cult Of Ultimate Evil - Order-Followers. Tried watching something else but everything i found was repetitive of things he all ready said or things i all ready heard. There are lots of other great info out there on the web so unless every new video contains at least 50% new info it almost feels like i am wasting time.

So with that in mind what should i watch?

This is the channel i watched btw.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTqcKb3T1QVbOHT8LIFs3xg
>>
>>17135705
So, are you saying that ALL suicide death cults are right-wing in political identity or that they are correct in ideology?
>>
>>17134462
If you believe abrahamic religions are a lie, then why are you saying that what they worship is the devil
>>
>>17140665

Saturn my man.
>>
>>17134462
The problem with that theory is that Religion is a fundamental form of social control, so you would assume that the conspiracy to sheep people would be used through them. But that's why it's not necessarily part of the NWO conspiracy like you would believe. This AI God Basilisk idea that you brought up is more in line with transhumanism, or the next level of evolution that man has prophecised for itself. Next year we get VR goggles for real, for phones/computers/and game consoles. Soon, there'll be a way to have the human mind permanently connected to the internet, and all it takes is a international filtering ACT to control information, and in turn every level of the population. This is the false being born again that some sects of christianity worry about, because to them, being born again happens when your spirit moves back into the embrace of the cosmic spirit (their God, the universe itself), whereas humans wouls connect the minds of everyone and in turn create an artificial (but very real) collective conscious. This CC would also be under the control of some sort of elite, or even an ai balancing/regulations system. The philosophies of Capitalism and Transhumanism are ultimately what would cause this, the major world religions today don't lead to a path quite as similar.
>>
File: orwell-huxley-world.png (393KB, 1250x882px) Image search: [Google]
orwell-huxley-world.png
393KB, 1250x882px
"Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets"-Tracy Jordan

Identity politics creation of a Us vs Them mentality eliminates a critical international level of analysis in geopolitics and it's working splendidly in the West concering ISIS.

Coercive engineered migration is a plan from Latin America and Middle East to take over USA and Europe as retaliation for imperialist destruction of their lands. The mass migration of refugees and illegals is a threat to the social order of stable countries.

The ISIS boogeyman is a counter measure to prevent further migration from unstable states. That is why the Paris attack and the San Bernardino shootings were false flags because the National Front Party of France which is fascist was leading the polls due to the influx of Muslims. An authoritarian government is welcomed by the angry mob of the growing right as long as the immigration can be sorted out immediately. France has now closed it's borders due to being extremely Islamophobic and have legitimate reason to attack Syria now.
Remember the search for Terrorists in Belgium? They were practicing a police state: they warned people to stay indoors, there was mass surveilance of police arms, a curfew. It was martial law in practice, the same thing happened in California after the shootings.

The Persian Gulf apple pie dictators of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE are in cahoots with US/EU imperialism for they have a major stake in dominating the petro dollar. They train soldiers in Jordan and Turkey, two main allies of the West, while the Israelis commit genocide of Palestinians in the name of Zionism. Realize refugees are forbiden to enter the Royal monarchs of the Arabian peninsula. I wonder why?

The continuing ISIS "threats"will increase military presence in US/EU in an attempt to expedite a police state, more mass surveilance just as Orwell predicted.
>>
>>17141233
>National Party
>fascist

Absolutely retarded propaganda.
>>
>>17141233
If you honestly think ISIS is a conspiracy to 'keep us in check', I suggest you educate yourself and read a few books.
>>
>>17133903
this dude cant even read
>>
>>17141233
>>17141246
>>17141283
A little off topic but I wonder if we ever get to figure out who is right and who is wrong when we die. Not just for this but for everything. Every philosophy, conspiracy theory, idea, "we should have gone this way instead", etc. Like one of you has to be right but who is? Debating forms from the disagreement and you can both try and prove your points but ultimately someone has to be right and someone wrong. I'd actually like to know.
>>
>>17139246
Go suck sagemans dick you pretentious faggot
>>
File: 1451333859899.jpg (36KB, 639x781px) Image search: [Google]
1451333859899.jpg
36KB, 639x781px
>>17134445
Wew laddy
>>
Sandy Hook was proved to be a government drill psyop. Social Security IDs were not even existing for so called victims back then. And SSDeaths Masterfile was blank.
>>
>>17140245
Damn, I posted that 2 days ago? Sheeeittt

Anyway, I'm saying the latter.
>>
>>17134597
What is it. About its so small
>>
File: 21_Farage_r_k2.jpg (17KB, 274x276px) Image search: [Google]
21_Farage_r_k2.jpg
17KB, 274x276px
>>17132123
Get off /x/, Corbyn
>>
>>17132123
>that pic
Dang. Yuropoors just can't get enough Arab dick in their asses.
>>
>>17132225

>cave dwelling Arabs
>implying they were mostly well educated and from respectable middle class backgrounds
>>
>>17134312

>most basic tenets
>some guys on the Internet noticed this immediately
>not one of the people who faked this footage noticed

Either that or they're doing something different and as most people don't have a detailed knowledge of islam we don't know...
>>
>>17134314
Tl;Dr: The world is fucked.
>>
>>17145632

>implying Corbyn the former vice chairman of the KGB ridden CND wouldn't love for the UK to cosy up to Russia
>>
File: 1428962046819.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
1428962046819.png
36KB, 690x539px
i believe isis are controlled opposition.

"ordo ab chao" which means "order from chaos" is the trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order.
elites create "disorder" so the people will demand "order". which always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom.

also i find the name "isis" rather curious, isis being the egyptian goddess depicted on the starbucks logo and the statue of liberty...

in short, the 13 banking families are doing everything they can to facilitate a war in the middle east, partly due to the ties with israel and also to cause a state of emergency and manipulate global conciousness for personal gain.
>>
>>17148895
Yeah we know.
>>
>>17141233
very enlightening post brother
>>
>>17132974
Will this kill the bankers?
Will I be able to get a work at comics and hold right wing politics?
Is Gurren Lagann the future?
>>
>>17132123
hahahahaha holy shit, that pic
I'm from Slovakia, our NGO shills produce shit like this on daily basis. The best thing is, they openly admit that they are paid by US Embassy.
>>
File: noanswer.jpg (158KB, 732x1064px) Image search: [Google]
noanswer.jpg
158KB, 732x1064px
>>17145385
It's OK, I came back just to check your response. I agree with you though. They are right, maybe not for all the reasons they think but for the fact that they choose to remove themselves from puppet show.

I try not to think about things like this, as they are largely unproductive to my daily life. To read Schopenhauer, Zapfe and Ehrlich and come away with a positive outlook is a Herculean feat, or a master stroke of cognitive dissonance.

>pic related

>>17145730
OBL was a rich man and heir to a fortune, and the hijackers had all been middle class Saudi's who paid for flight school in the US of A. I have no idea why that fool would claim the official line was "cave dwelling arabs".
>>
>>17134314
American leaders have made every effort to take power for themselves but have done a pretty bad job so far, though their contingency plans only escalated their bullshit and made things worse and plans for take-over increasingly sinister and extreme.
Jews' responsibility in all this is mysteriously missing.
>>
File: ohwait.jpg (46KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
ohwait.jpg
46KB, 591x960px
>>17150116
>reptoids from the planet poptart missing
The world elite, the "best and brightest" aren't all jews. That is something to distract you.
>>
>>17150205
I know, but they are still a big part of it and there's no mention of them in that pic.
>>
>>17150376
There's a lot of shit that is a big part that isn't in that fucking picture. Its a fucking picture, not a goddamned encyclopedia.

You know who is fucking us? humans. Mother fucking humans, every last one of them. Fuck their race, religion, creed or whatever else separates them. They are united in fucking all of us, regardless of what race or creed.

You think they give a fuck about poor jews? Poor anything? NO. They fuck anyone who ISN'T a super wealthy power broker.
>>
>>17132123
evidence of NWO?

LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE DOLLAR BILL:
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM.
>>
>>17150406
New secular order? Sounds good to me, theocracies suck dick.
>>
>>17150441
Novus-ordo-seclorum definition:, a new order of the ages (is born)
>>
>>17150447
Oh shit, its a line from a poem by Virgil! I did not know that. That is pretty cool. A verse of Latin poetry about the return of truth and justice. Seems pretty badass to me.

Wait... let me guess, you think its a conspiracy? Hmm, risen Roman empire? Something stupid like that?
>>
>>17150464
huh?
whatever. op said he wanted proof of NWO, i told him read the back of the dollar bill.
there was nothing else i was implying, nothing about romans or gentlemen or anything.
>>
>>17150491
So a line from a Virgil poem on the great seal of these United States of America is proof of a New World Order conspiracy?
>>
>>17150504
go ahead and interpret it any way you want.
>>
>>17132123
Look at everything around you

Congratulations you found the NWO
>>
>>17150523
I don't need to interpret anything here:
>>17150406

You clearly typed what you meant, I just wanted you to elaborate. It always helps to make someone elaborate on their delusions, they either clam up or go full word-salad schizo.

Glad to see you fit the program.
>>
>>17132974
Bitcoin is made by the NSA, Bitcoin is the new one world currency.
>>
>>17150543
you're weird.
>>
>>17132974
I just fucking started getting into real conspiracies and stocks in August, how did this fucker get this information in january of 2015
>>
File: muffled.jpg (10KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
muffled.jpg
10KB, 500x375px
>>17150558
You're the one who thinks a line from a poem on the one dollar bill is proof of a new world order. I don't think you have the right to call anyone weird ever again.

You're a loony.
>>
>>17150593
you're the one who thinks there is 0 correlation between the federal reserve, government, and novus ordo seclorum.

suck your dick.
>>
Has anyone heard of Targeted Individuals or Gangstalking? I can tell you first hand that is NOT a conspiracy theory. I am a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL. PLEASE PPL, IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS PLEASE LOOK THIS UP, IT SEEMS FICTICIOUS BUT IT ISN'T!!
>>
>>17150621
Ah, now you come out with the irrational bullshit word salad.

1. The Federal Reserve did not exist in 1782 when the great seal was created. Charles Thomson, the creator of the seal, wasn't even allowed to join the government he helped create!

2. The FED was created in 1913.

3. The US dollar is related to the government because it is currency issued by said government. Printed on Treasury Department Intaglio presses.

Of course they are related. Much like how the FBI is related to the CIA because they have the same Credit Union.

There is no link between a quote from a Virgil poem on the great seal of the United States of America and your petty obsessive insistence that the dollar bill is proof of a New World Order.

Correlation is not causation. Take your Abilify. This is not your schizo hugbox or safeplace.
>>
>>17150677
why do people like you exist?
why do people like you refuse to be open minded to things that are not only possible but probable?
what the fuck do those facts have to do with a shadow government with a NWO agenda?

nothing. you just want to fling insults at a person providing something for op, a provision of a scenario that is all too real.

suck

your

dick
>>
>>17150698
>There is no link between a quote from a Virgil poem on the great seal of the United States of America and your petty obsessive insistence that the dollar bill is proof of a New World Order.

nevermind! you seem to KNOW EXACTLY what you're talking about! if i were you i wouldn't even bother to reply because OBVIOUSLY you KNOW, and i DON'T!
>>
>>17150698
>why do people like you exist?
To be the sane counterpoint to your irrational mind.
>why do people like you refuse to be open minded [?][...]
I am open minded, that is why I am here.
>[...]not only possible but probable?
I believe there is a New World Order, I just think it ignorant and foolish to assume that a dollar bill holds the proof through some ancient poem citation.
>what the fuck do those facts have to do with a shadow government with a NWO agenda?
That's why I questioned you. You seem to think a shadow government needs to flaunt itself by quoting Virgil on a dollar.
>you just want to fling insults at a person providing something for op
If I wanted to fling insults at you, I could do it a lot easier and for more effectively without being so verbose. So no, you're wrong, that is not what I want.
>a provision of a scenario that is all too real.
A provision of your scenario is that a quote from a Virgil poem on the great seal of the United States of America is proof, nay taunting, from a shadow government.

>>17150725
Others will judge you based on your behavior here, the words you use and the content of your message. So far your content is hysterical rubbish, and it is now part of the historical record.

Even if you delete your comments they are browse-able on 4plebs.

Correlation is not causation.
>>
File: SkullServant-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SkullServant-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>17133297
But none of that explains Elisa Lam
>>
>>17150764
whatever, fool.
try looking at a life-cycle as something other than the short days of a typical human life.
>>
File: 1436403065278.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1436403065278.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>17150781
never heard of her, care to explain?
>>
>>17135420
It's to kill the nuclear family, the sjw fad technically in /pol/ language says it's ok to do degenerate things which infact destroys family/friends.
>>
>>17150797
>2015
>Still living under a rock
>>
>>17134784
look at those satistics paid off by child fuckers
>>
File: thejourney.jpg (81KB, 440x384px) Image search: [Google]
thejourney.jpg
81KB, 440x384px
>>17150789
It is you who needs to look.

>>17150797
Crazy lady who was caught on tape hallucinating in a hotel elevator. She was later found dead in a water tank on the roof of the same hotel.

>but the doors and the tank had been locked
Right, nobody ever forgets to lock something after inspecting or servicing it. When the police showed up I bet the hotel general manager swore up and down that everything had been locked. Promise.

>>17150843
Big reason to never visit Belgium, those fucks are scary.
>>
>>17134896
>stage 1 /b/

>stage 2 /x/

>stage 3 /pol/

>stage 3a /k/ or /biz/
>>
>>17141283
ISIS,ISIL,AL qaeda,taliban,saddam hussein,osama bin laden, it will never end

The best one was ISIS because its like a name of a 70s tv show villain so stupid westerners can go oh geeeeeze its the badd guyizeee...
>>
>>17150848
>It is you who needs to look.
fine. what do i need to look at, as per your command? i genuinely hope you surprise me with something other than a dumb vague one-liner.
>>
>>17150875
If you didn't see it, you already missed it. There are prerequisites to seeing things that others miss. If it is so vague and dumb, and I am supposedly so mean and hideous to you, perhaps you should just ignore it.

Just keep ignoring it.
>>
>>17150896
>It is you who needs to look.

but

>Just keep ignoring it.

oh.

maybe i know more than you think i know, but if you want to tell me that "It is you who needs to look" and then say "Just keep ignoring it" then .......... you're weird, too.

you are not "so mean and hideous" to me, but neither are you particularly kind or helpful to me.

why don't you just clarify what you mean by "it"? i made my statement clear: "try looking at a life-cycle as something other than the short days of a typical human life."
>>
>>17132123
> believe
> true

unironically. oh lord.
>>
>>17134878
Total whore.
>>
>>17134233
Holy shit dude, I always just blew this off before...but that real rwd pill just hit me, praise jesus
>>
>>17151117
Shut up, or spout your idiocy, its up to you...in the end it dont matter
>>
Its a shame that these type of discussions are restricted to the chans and we would be ostracised on facebook or reddit, we should aim to slowly change that somehow

>in b4 a sniper takes me out
>>
>>17135963
Lulz... trust thy government. Fuck fool!
>>
NASA doctor/fake some photos. There's actual proof to back this up.
>>
>>17150543

Sometimes people just don't want to argue about inane bullshit with rage addicts on the internet. Imagine that!
>>
>>17152050
post proof
>>
>>17132974
Picture has been deleted

>File not found

Can someone post it again please
>>
>>17154939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AQQHTjeMkA

the worst part is you got all the people trying to cover for NASA not because they're in on it but because they feel NASA is their "side" and needs to be defended

all the claims of the oldest print of the "c" rock photo by the nasa defenders, are STILL not as early as jarrahs newspaper find, proving the 'c' rock was airbrushed
>>
>>17137077
>a climate research scientist
>>
>>17150393
.50 usd has been deposited courtesy of Soros foundation
>>
>>17134314

rich ppl r evil n are gunna nuke us or make us kill eachother xDDD also gaymurs and feminists are gunna start a civil war in the us
>>
>>17134760

Based Reagan!
>>
>>17134889
ok then so depopulate it's the only answer
>>
Fluoride makes me paranoid for some reason even though I know it's tinfoil level. Probably lot's of government related stuff is true, but probably mostly corruption stuff and not crazy shit like
>muh fake moon
>>
>>17155506

>triggered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
>>
>>17157946

>muh im enlightened and know the truth conspiracy shit and normies are all gonna die

kek
>>
>>17145632
Oh please tell me you're not that fucking retarded. You're really blinded if you think it's a matter of right and left wing politics. Seriously, jump off a cliff you retard!
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.