[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about fake memories /x/. I just woke up this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1450879120396.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450879120396.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
Tell me about fake memories /x/.
I just woke up this morning remembering things that I'm not sure ever happened. Like the memories were implanted in my brain overnight or something like that. How can I tell if some of my other memories are just fabrications? I feel like this has happened to me before.
>>
>>17132045
if such memories involve someone else you know, ask them
>>
>>17132050
Wouldn't work, most of these memories don't involve others being physically there. Also people can be unreliable especially with events going back years.
>>
File: Untitled11.png (59KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.png
59KB, 175x175px
If I remember getting raped by someone, does my asshole actually hurt, or is it just a fake pain that comes from my mind?

If I remember being happy, is it actually happiness or an attempt to recreate it?

If all memories are re-creations, then why bother except for recreation?

The brain isn't a memory card, it's an old console where you type in level passwords.
It doesn't always gives you the same score that you had before, but it gets you the gist of it.
Or you can just start fresh and make new memories.
>>
I have two memories i've had nearly all my life, but i'm pretty sure they are false

First one is that i sneeze into a tissue, blow my nose, and look at it
It's full of not just snot, not just blood, but also one more thing.
Among the mucus and blood there's a beetle, laying on it's back, stuck
I had literally sneezed a bug out of my nose

The other one is that i'm slamming at a mountain wall with a hammer, suddenly a big piece of rock falls off, and from beneath that, i see a bunch of ants coming out
They start crawling upon me, biting and all
My mum then comes and gets them away
>>
>>17132394

like in the matrix, what the mind sees it makes real. astral rape can create physical symptoms. or maybe you were kidnapped by aliens in the night and they used time travel to return you as if you had never left. regardless, you should kill the rapist.
>>
>>17132501
>beetle, laying on it's back, stuck
>I had literally sneezed a bug out of my nose
Oh, shit, that's an MJ-12 suggestion implant. You got lucky, you could have ended up as a sleeper agent for them.
>>
Practically grew up on N64
My grandmother had a picture of this blue beach house hanging in her own home in the suburbs.
I have vivid memories of that house including its layout and the way it creaked at night and the views out its windows.
As a child who didn't know any better, I ask my mom when we get to go back to the house in the picture and she seems confused, tells me it's "just painting and probably not even a real house"

Half my chdhood took place in that fake house, man...
>>
>>17132045
I once had a dream where I led an entire life, had children and raised them, kind of like a "life-flashes -before-your-eyes" kinda thing. And then I woke up, and I was just me again. Shit felt weird, like I had lived two whole lives.
>>
>>17132501
>ants coming out
Ants get into everything, we get ant colonies hiding in the units of lumber that JUST CAME IN at the place I work all the time. What's weird about this one?
>>
>>17132637
Because it was a fucking lot of them, they'd have to have a colony in the mountainside, and i don't think that kind of ants exist in my part of the world
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.