[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, are your dreams on the first person or third person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1446110564993.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446110564993.gif
2MB, 300x300px
Hey /x/, are your dreams on the first person or third person? I've been thinking about it most of my dreams are on the third person. Is that maybe why lucid dreaming is difficult for me?
>>
Do you have a lot of deja vus and they seem to be longer than normal deja vus, and there is something off about them?
>>
It happens when I play too many video games. On the bright side, third person dreams are usually much more controllable for the same reason but less immersive.
>>
Second person.
>>
>>17130977
I have a lot of deja vus, yes
But I mostly brush them off, I notice it pretty quickly and just go "huh, there it goes again".
I don't know if it's actually possible but some things it ses like have happened 3 or 4 times the exact same way
>>
>>17130980
So you're never actually in your dreams or something?

Is that even possible? To have a dream but to not be in it?
>>
>>17130983
But they seem long?
When they happen do you know what is going to happen or what people are going to say?
>>
>>17130999
Define long. It's only usually like 10 to 15 seconds
And yes I know what they'll say and what they'll do
What does it mean?
>>
>>17130968
>>17130987
This happens to me too. My dreams are usually first person, but I get third person dreams a lot too and I've had an incredibly hard time lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17131001
You have natural clairvayance like me, the dreams in third person can be mostly interpreted as vision
I am trying to learn how to control this, but it seems to be linked with emotions
>>
>>17131023
Clairvoyance, sorry
>>
>>17131023
>the dreams in third person can be mostly interpreted as vision

Ehh fuck, there's some creepy fucked up sad shit happening in them. But if emotions have anything to do with it them maybe it's just because I'm in a bad place right now
>>
>>17131027
Relax, some of the dreams are just dreams, i think at least, it is hard to know. But when you have visions when you are awake, those will happen, unless you make them not happen (i fucked ny relationship with a girl because of a vision).
Watch out, they can be tricky, and some entities my forge visions so they can manipulate you (idk if this info is valid, a guy who lurks on /x/ told me that, he seems to know a lot about time stuff)
>>
I usually dream in 3rd person, but sometimes I dream in 1st and 3rd if that makes sense? I don't know how to explain it...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.