[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blind bulgarian lady gave predictions. accurately predicted ww2,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 19

File: baba vanga.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
baba vanga.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Blind bulgarian lady gave predictions. accurately predicted ww2, the collapse of the USSR, 9/11, the rise of ISIS and she said that ISIS would invade Europe in 2016, carving out a caliphate. Europe would be depopulated as people died but mostly fled. What do you think /x/?
>>
Nigga why would a Bulgarian lady in the early 1900s give a shot about an American terrorist attack
>>
>>17129915
fled where?
>>
She has also got more wrong than she has got right. Just rest the full list of her predictions and realise she is a nut.
>>
I think I've seen a thread about this bogus topic too many times.
>>
>>17129915
I'll believe it when I see it. Would be interesting. I think we're all sitting around bored out of our minds waiting for The Happening, anyway.
>>
got a source for her predictions?
>>
>>17129915

Source?
>>
>>17129915
timestamp?
>>
File: 1353982396939.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1353982396939.gif
655KB, 460x426px
ISIS is just the remnants of Iraq, that shit coudn't successfully invade Europe in its prime. NATO would rape them off the face of the Earth.
>>
File: deus vult tank.jpg (47KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult tank.jpg
47KB, 750x750px
>>17129915
>What do you think /x/?
She read Pike's letter to Mazzini and the protocols. Its not like any of these things are secret, they are all out in the open.

>invade Europe in 2016, carving out a caliphate

>Arabs
>Winning over Europeans
Yeah, right.

Maybe if Europe is weakened by some reactor(s) blowing up in Ukraine.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-24/ukraines-looming-19-fukushimas-scenario
Or if we kill each other first.

If they tried invading we would put their difference aside and then go on to liberate Constantinople.
>>
>>17130118
>'ISIS' is employed by mind control operatives using mass manipulation tactics to fear monger and deploy propaganda.

>ISLAMIC State (ISIS) extremists have smuggled chemical and biological weapons into Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624620/Warning-ISIS-Daesh-chemical-weapons-attack-West

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>ISIS sanctioned work to weaponize the bubonic plague and other viruses

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4566367,00.html

>ISIS jihadis posing as migrants 'smuggle deadly undetectable NERVE GAS into Europe'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria

>French Emergency Services Stockpile Sarin Gas Antidote In Preparation For Chemical Warfare With ISIS

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/19/french-emergency-services-stockpile-sarin-gas-antidote-preparation-chemical-warfare-isis/

>Paris on alert for chemical attack on city's water supply

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-alert-chemical-attack-citys-6877745

>A middle man working for the colonel was recorded arranging the sale of bomb-grade uranium, U-235

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.679118

>what’s coming next will be far worse and more bitter

http://nypost.com/2015/11/18/isis-threatens-nyc-in-new-propaganda-video/

>ISIS supporters have posted photos of notes showing the group’s logo with messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
>>
File: refugees.png (4MB, 1865x2015px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
4MB, 1865x2015px
>>17130101
>that shit coudn't successfully invade Europe in its prime.
They are all ready in Europe. Wake the fuck up, the invasion started years ago.

But claiming that they can win is laughable. Either they lose or both sides lose. There is no way that some ragtag jihadist idiots will be able to win against any one else then poorly trained arabs.
>>
>>17130118
Seriously a united Europe would rape the sandniggers in under a week it would be a massacre.
>>
>>17130130
>so-called 'ISIS' is an elaborate ploy to depopulate while evading suspicion, it is to hide the heinous, contemptible crimes they are willing to commit for empowerment, enslavement, greed.

>now that society is mesmerized by the idea of this 'group', when the event does happen, they will broadcast the event as being produced by 'ISIS'

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
>So-called 'ISIS' twitter account says 'count down til' zero hour
>meanwhile...
>'ISIS' twitter accounts traced to UK government
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3xgeem/isis_twitter_accounts_traced_to_uk_govt_hacker/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_xiIOXXyE [Embed] [Embed]
>>
File: refugees.jpg (137KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
137KB, 640x640px
>>17130130
And my friend called me paranoid when i told him i have NBC protection in my BOB.

I wonder if he still think it will be funny when he is shitting blood and and puking up his intestines.

I'll be fine.
>>
File: angela-merkel-eugipfel.jpg (68KB, 860x595px) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-eugipfel.jpg
68KB, 860x595px
>ISIS would invade Europe in 2016
She was off by a year
>>
File: kebab removal robot.jpg (514KB, 1020x717px) Image search: [Google]
kebab removal robot.jpg
514KB, 1020x717px
>>17130142
Yeah, it wouldn't even be a contest. They wouldn't even have time mobilize every one before pic related happens.

But biological and chemical weapons and terror attacks against nuclear power plants could still cause a lot of damage and depending on how the wind blows it could be Europe uninhabitable for decades.

Just read the link in >>17130118
>>
File: refugees3.jpg (169KB, 800x1244px) Image search: [Google]
refugees3.jpg
169KB, 800x1244px
>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Does any one see any similarities with what is happening today?
>>
File: pie.jpg (311KB, 2298x1531px) Image search: [Google]
pie.jpg
311KB, 2298x1531px
>>17129930
Perhaps the ones she has gotten wrong have come true in alternate universes :)
>>
File: i'' fix it.png (2MB, 1384x1124px) Image search: [Google]
i'' fix it.png
2MB, 1384x1124px
>>17129915
Don't worry about it OP.
>>
Modern Europeans are the biggest pussies in the world, they wouldn't even fight back against ISIS for fear that someone might call them racist.
>>
File: idiots.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>17130221
>useful idiots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
>>
>>17130101
Europeans wouldn't hurt muslims because they don't want to be politically incorrect
muslims could murder the britbongs' queen and brits would cheer for them
>>
>>17130221
that's what happened in LA, anon
>>
>>17129915
funny how these predictions always come to light after the fact
>>
>>17130268
No in LA the Mexicans murdered all the blacks so it was literally the lesser of two evils
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (100KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
100KB, 720x693px
>>17130269
>funny how i can't put 2+2 together before its made blatantly obvious to everyone.

FTFY
>>
>>17130198
I wonder what happened to that big gash left of his left eye...?!
>>
People (non muzzies) in the UK are waiting for the go-ahead from social-circles. It will only take one brave mofo to burn a mosque down before the rest join in. Yes, people are scared to be branded a racist, but enough is enough.

One more attack on british soil and shit will kick off.

I can't fuckin wait.
>>
>>17129915
You got a list of false predictions too?
>>
File: 1449884799845.gif (905KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1449884799845.gif
905KB, 192x192px
>>17130282
oh i dunno, guess you can call me a fool for not trusting the word of a stranger on a platform infamous for bullshit, kooks and roleplaying.
>>
File: tinfoiltheory.jpg (38KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoiltheory.jpg
38KB, 700x463px
>>17130321
As long as you have the same feelings towards politicians and the mass media its fine.
>>
>>17130334
fair enough
>>
get the fuck out of here /pol/ and go back to your cesspool.
>>
>>17129915
I actually looked into this after the other 20 fucking threads. She had something like a 70% success rate at best, probably less than 50% if you're being objective, and probably around 35% if you're not at all feeding into her. 70% is easily achievable by educated guessing, 50% by just pure guessing.

Just another bs spam thread, move along. They haven't even been dying before the next one is started, it's clearly being forced.
>>
File: shut your fucking face.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
shut your fucking face.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>17131462
Go back to reddit you SJW fucktard.
>>
Anybody have a timestamped list of her predictions?
>>
>>17131584
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d
>>
If she predicted ISIS rising, and a bunch of tewrrorist attacks in Europe, I would be more easily convinced. But Europe being massacred to depopulation? A new Caliphate? I feel like the almost one billion people in Europe might have something to say about that, and ISIS doesn't quite have the firepower.
>>
>>17131480
70% is fucking unbelievably good. look into probability and how woefully bad people are at predicting large events in society and politics. from one day to the next, an expert political pundit can maybe predict what's going to happen, on a very small scale. ask them about events a month from now, 6 months,a year? these aren't yes or no sorts of questions, we're talking about huge moving machines of near infinite variability. anyone's educated guess, no matter who they are, is as good as garbage.

over a decent amount of time with large social events, if she's hitting even lose to 70% on average, she's some sort of prophet.
>>
>>17130118
you know europeans are cucks and sjw ruled they would could not fight islam at all
>>
File: Goering.jpg (63KB, 628x374px) Image search: [Google]
Goering.jpg
63KB, 628x374px
>>17131891
>you know europeans are cucks and sjw ruled they would could not fight islam at all

Implying that matters.
The masses are easy to manipulate.
>>
>>17129915
>Blind bulgarian lady gave predictions. accurately predicted ww2, the collapse of the USSR, 9/11, the rise of ISIS
[citation needed]
>>
>>17129915
>and she said that ISIS would invade Europe in 2016

She was a year late.
>>
Shes hit in my country. Tabloid media loves her. Every now and than she emerges from some newspapers or such. When some "journalists" dont know what to shitabout. Creepy ol hag
>>
>>17129915
She guessed hundreds of things and got nearly everything wrong. Mathematically, some of her predictions would have come true. Apparently world war 3 was supposed to start in 2015 which is what I think she predicted, didn't (and probably won't), and that the Y2K thing would happen
>>
>>17130142
It would be a fucking bloodbath. I can't wait for our glorious nations to entwine to erase the sandniggers from the face of the earth. Not even the worms in the soil would survive the nuclear holocaust we shit down from the sky
>>
>>17130149
That guy was a member of the Kurdish resistance I think. He's not a terrorist apparently
>>
File: china nuke.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
china nuke.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>17132199
>Apparently world war 3 was supposed to start in 2015 which is what I think she predicted
It did start in 2015. Did you remember when Russia really got involved in Syria and a NATO country shot down one of their planes? Or maybe that attack in Paris that led France to get even more involved.

So now we have a situation where Islamic terrorists are striking targets all over the world while countries from all over the world are striking targets in the middle east and africa. Even thought it hasn't gone nuclear it still a war which the whole world is entangled in.

The only question now is how far it will escalate and which side will fight who. If it just the whole world vs isis it might not be to bad but if the nuclear powers start fighting we are pretty much fucked.
>>
Prophecy made in 1980 : At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it. Kursk was the Russian nuclear submarine K-141, it sank in the barents sea on August 12th 2000, the Nato name was Oscar II.
Prophecy made in 1989 : “Horror, horror”! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing. On 9/11 or September 11, 2001 planes hit the World Trade Center.
>>
2010 - Assassination attempts on four heads of state. This is also predicted by Nostradamus and The Bible, possible Barack Hussein Obama will be one of the four, also Nicolas Sarkozi, Benjamin Netanyahu, Vladimir Poetin, Angela Merkel, Gordon Brown

2010 - World War III would begin in November 2010 (Arab Spring?) and end in October 2014 (Start of Real War?)according to Baba Vanga, the war will begin as usual, then it will become nuclear and the fighting nations will also use chemical weapons.

2011 - As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

2014 to 2016 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare). Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 to 2023 – China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters. A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
>>
2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.
2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
2025 – Europe still little settled.
2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.
2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.
2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).
2076 – Classless Society (communism).
2084 – The restoration of nature.
2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!
2097 – The rapid aging defeated.
2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.
2111 – People become living robots.
2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.
2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.
2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).
2164 – Animals turn half-human.
>>
2167 – A new religion.
2170 – Major drought.
2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).
2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.
2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.
2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.
2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.
2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.
2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.
2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.
2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)
2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.
2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).
2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.
2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.
2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.
2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.
2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.
2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.
2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.
2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.
2371 – The great famine.
2378 – A new fast-growing race.
2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.
3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.
3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.
3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.
>>
3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.
3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.
3815 – The war is over.
3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.
3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.
3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.
4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.
4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.
4304 – Found a way to win any disease.
4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599 – People achieve immortality.
4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.
5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.
5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.
5079 – End of the World.

tl;dr she was just batshit
>>
Yes cause nobody in the world would jump to help eu...You muricans would be here with us you sweet smelly bastards
>>
All these prophecies about future that people mentioned here are ones that you can find on Google if you tipe baba vanga on english Hm. That feel like bullshit. In my kneledge she was illiterate blind woman that didnt know shit about Mars or interplanetary travels. Her prophecies were mostly local. Man come to her doorstep and ask...like...will i be ritch.. Or something. It is said that she was good at that.... So it is also mentioned that some bigtime polititian came and ask her stuff. her family denied that she made predictions related to
Global things... She spoke about yugoslavia.... Russia... But in a way...there will be third tzar Vladimir....And He will... And yugoslavia ll be ruled by a Man on a White horse....
Hm. I dont say that she wasnt seer or something... And i dont know does such thing exist... And Im not one to argue but i believe theres lotof bullshiting and plain ol scifi... Here
>>
>>17132324
>>17132328
>>17132329

We all know it's complete shit, but it's an interesting read.
>>
These predictions are so shit they remind me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYmcx0HmLqc
People should start rejecting supernatural nonsense and embrace the natural as being super.
>>
>>17130179
>albert pike

Pike died in the 1890s. How was he writing about Nazism by name?
>>
File: 3C8duklwiDs.jpg (22KB, 406x434px) Image search: [Google]
3C8duklwiDs.jpg
22KB, 406x434px
2016: PS4 will still have no gaems
2017: Worst year for vidya ever
2018: Fallout becomes reality, pretty cool, I guess
2019: Turns out the world was nuked by Bethesda to advertise their next shitty FPS
2030: Half Life 3 is released
>>
>>17133654
I agree.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.