[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I felt something lightly breath on my face tonight while trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I felt something lightly breath on my face tonight while trying to go to sleep, /x/. what could it mean? I'm relatively new to the paranormal.
>>
It was ur dad
>>
>>17128598
thanks
>>
Tonight when i go to bed someone/something punched me in my face, didn't see anything, i heard punch sound but no footsteps or anything, WTF?
>>
>>17128602
wait did you get punched in the face or did you just hear a punch sound?
>>
>>17128605
I get punched in my face, not hard but there was ,,slap,, sound
>>
I mean it's almost like there's no air currents generated by convection due to the varying air temps or anything. Spoopy ghosties, mayne
>>
>>17128614
wow
>>17128615
I was sleeping in a basement
>>
>>17128617
And? The point is still valid. Nevermind drafts.
>>
>>17128624
it wasn't like I could feel it on my whole face or anywhere else, it felt like somebody was blowing very lightly on a small portion of my face for about half a second, and it stopped right when I yanked the blankets up.
>>
Because you suddenly changed the flow of air lol. Just because you want something to be so, doesn't make it so. That's confirmation bias, nigga.
>>
>>17128648
you think that I want some ghost breathin on my face in the one place I have to sleep which ALREADY creeps me out?
>>
>>17128651
Get a fog machine, let the air be still, flood the room with fog and watch to see its movement.
>>
>>17128596
Hypnagogic hallucination.
>>
exploding head syndrome
basically what that guy said^
>>
OP your third eye is opening. You must first take a large object, about the size of a softball (preferably spiked. If you don't have spikes then hammer some nails into the softball), and insert it into your mud chakra. Afterwards you must repeat this chant as you expunge the object from your chakra: "ahhh fuck me in the ass"

Then you will be awakened.
>>
It was Santa, making sure you were asleep
>>
it was the spiritz
>>
>>17128596
Did you leave a window open?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.