[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/. Teach me how to cast a spell. Long story short, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey, /x/. Teach me how to cast a spell.

Long story short, I'm a skeptic and I have a friend who's into the supernatural. Recently she told me about being too nervous to try a ritual she had read about because of being cursed if it failed. I kinda rolled my eyes at this. She asked me if I would actually try it, if it meant possibly being cursed. I said I would because I don't believe in curses. She said "Okay, you try it. That way we'll see if it works and YOU'LL be cursed if it goes wrong." Spoilers: nothing happened.

Got me thinking, though. I'm willing to experiment and won't admit that I was wrong if presented with evidence. So... do you have any fool-proof spells and any other ways to come in contact with the supernatural? Do you have a "follow the steps, exactly, in order, get results" method?

If nothing else it'll spare me from being bored half to death over the holidays and my friend loves reading about these things. Also picture related. If possible, I'd like one of these, please.
>>
Read Prometheus Rising and take LSD, DMT, or shrooms afterwards. That's the easiest way to "get" what people like Crowley are talking about, in my opinion.

Try lucid dreaming and meditation. The most supernatural experience I've ever had was the result of meditating until I had a lucid dream/out of body experience. Was like falling into a different world.
>>
>>17128340
Aw, fuck. OP here. Noticed a major typo. "won't admit I was wrong" should be "wont BE AFRAID to admit I was wrong"
>>
Find a wizard and become his apprentice, you silly.
>>
>>17128400
oh anon will you marry me? you wrote the post I was going to write
>>
My dad was a magician. He left to buy beer one day and he dissapeared
>>
>>17128400
You probably was going into the astral plane, is pretty dope there
>>
>>17128488
You are in a lot of threads aren't you?
>>
>>17128500
No, but I was deep in your fucking mom's throat.
>>
>>17128340
Most of magick runs on faith md training, because you use energy to do most of it and you take that energy from the astral (while you sleep) or from powerful entities like gods or the nature (this counts eating and all that normal stuff), to get more energy you need to ask a god or have faith in your spell (some gods are benevolent enough to lend energy). So maybe that will stop you from doing any spell, or maybe the spell of your friend was bs, we don't know, probably it was if she asked you, a skeptic, to do it.
>>
>>17128508
That's what I've been getting a lot. Most people I've talked to seem to think that faith is vital and being a non-believer effectively makes you a magical blunt/null.

I know that talent is major factor in half the things we do but I was approaching from the angle that if energy is required to do magic this energy should at least be detectable/usable by anyone.

That's a shame though. I would have loved some succubus booty. Succubooty. No, wait. That doesn't sound right.
>>
>>17128682
Relax my friend, faith sometimes seems strange when you are skeptic, but it is like the money you pay the gods for the energy (if you need, you can still do some simple spells without divine intervention). I would say to start meditating and studying the occult little by little. If you want some help i have a group that could help you, but i need to talk with the higher ups first (relax, we don't use rosecruxian grading), if you want just say it.
>>
>>17128693
Sure. Like I said, I'm a skeptic but I'm interested in what other believe and am willing to listen.
>>
File: sigil-deltora_20151204_073203.jpg (68KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sigil-deltora_20151204_073203.jpg
68KB, 1000x1000px
>>17128808
Send a message to this skype account: the.cosmos.octopus
And i will deal with the rest, identify yourself aswell as the guy from this thread

If anyone is interested do the same
>>
>>17128812
Roger.
>>
I cant teach you how to cast a spell, but I cant teach you HOW TO spell.

A E I O U (and sometimes y) These are called vowels
>>
>>17128945
time to go home everybody
case solved
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.