[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last week this thing was in my mind a lot, it was more real than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1451021022518.jpg (25KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451021022518.jpg
25KB, 1000x1000px
Last week this thing was in my mind a lot, it was more real than the drawing obviously and it moved from side to side, like a snake or a ghost, i never saw it before
I know it looks like that studio ghibli ghost but i've never even seen the movie
>>
It has it's own website you know:

http://www.staggeringbeauty.com/
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 126x95px
This? I know the feeling, I'm scared shitless... I don't know why...
>>
>>17127319
It's a symbol. An image. Of what? Of nothing. It's being written into your mind by something that wants to mess with you. It does not pay to pay attention to such things.

Of course they can be very hard to ignore, but finding to the things that can help you do it is pretty close to the meaning of life.
>>
>>17127326
I already new this site (i love it) and the way it moved looked like when you move the mouse slowly
>>
>>17127358
It already went away when, i could call it, other masked beung appeared in my mind, it was small and it was laying down, like it was looking something sleeping besides it, it was gren and white with a purple mask, the holes on the mask formed a smiling face, it was really pleasent.

Oh, and it had arms and legs, and on top of his head there was 3 protuberances, not horns, more like little mountains
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>17127337
lmao this meme was debunked already
just a bad cop drawing
>>
>>17127326
AINT CLICKING DAT SHIT HAHA NOPE
>>
>>17127876
It is actually funny and fun, you should try it
>>
>>17127889
FUCK YOU JUST GAVE ME A FUCKING HEARTATTACK
>>
>>17127912
Oh, don't be a fag
>>
>>17127319
don't lie. how would you know what it looks like if you haven't seen the movie?

even if you haven't seen the movie, you've obviously seen pictures of it to know what it looks like. pls go
>>
>>17127393
>beung
>gren
>pleasent
>>
>>17127973
Sorry, i hate to write on my cellphone
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Hated those things on Mario 2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.