[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Santa is Satan. Santa promotes materialistic anti-spiritual hedonism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (290KB, 650x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 650x980px
Santa is Satan. Santa promotes materialistic anti-spiritual hedonism. Santa tempts men and corrupts children. Christmas is a Satanic plot.
>>
>>17127050
old information but still good for those who are new
>>
>>17127050
You guys are just amazing! Look at you! This post? This is who you are! You gotta be proud of this!
>>
File: 1QWy7Me.jpg (119KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1QWy7Me.jpg
119KB, 1224x1632px
>>
Santa is Saturn in the collective unconscious but some regularly argue that Saturn is Satan so this is a reasonable holiday thread to have.
>>
>>17127050
You are sick
>>
The original Santa is Odin

Modern santa was invented by Americans, hence why it's materialistic BS
>>
So Satan WANTS me to have a PlayStation 4?

#NiceGuySatan?
>>
File: 97122112 122.jpg (27KB, 360x309px) Image search: [Google]
97122112 122.jpg
27KB, 360x309px
>>17127098
>So Satan WANTS me to have a PlayStation 4?

PlayStationNetwork about to be taken down according to slashdot

http://games.slashdot.org/story/15/12/24/2059217/phantomsquad-hackers-begin-their-xmas-ddos-attacks-by-taking-down-ea-servers
>>
>>17127050
Santa is a concept.
The real santa is a character extracted from a Christian story, the grumpy old man that did not want to host Marry and Jesus in their house until they did a miracle.. from that point he became Christian and hosted a party where he invited the poor and disabled and gave stuff away.
It has fucking nothing to do with giving gifts, living at the north pole, going to people houses and leaving shit there... It's all made up
and nowadays it's sustained by the capitalistic machine to take money from retards.
Because Christian values motivates you to give away, help the poor and remember about Jesus. The mall - American - mentality makes you pend retarded amounts of cash for material things and celebrate by stuffing your bellies with food.
>>
File: notsure.jpg (137KB, 940x1048px) Image search: [Google]
notsure.jpg
137KB, 940x1048px
>>17127144
>>
>>17127144
nah dude it's much simpler than that it's just that it's a feast day

People stuff their bellies and stock up on material shit to get them through the long deadly winter

Jesus was NOT into holidays
>>
File: shitposting intensifies.gif (2MB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting intensifies.gif
2MB, 400x500px
>>17127153
Garbage internet user immediately remove yourself from flesh life. Thank you :^).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11YW87PE4fI
>>
>>17127188
>remove yourself from flesh life

You make no sense at all.
>>
>>17127232
You don't believe in the skeleton life, what are you a retard you're on /x/

You act like some 12 years old anyway.
>>
File: watchaget for shitposting.jpg (30KB, 430x468px) Image search: [Google]
watchaget for shitposting.jpg
30KB, 430x468px
>>17127232
Pic related you in the skeletal life.
>>
>>17127050
Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.

Saint Nicholas was a man who wanted to spread joy on a very poor street he lived near, so he dressed like a fat fruit and gave out gifts.
>>
>>17127370
Christmas is way older than St. Nicholas.... It was an ancient feast and consisted of orgies and eating till people threw up. Basically: live out the first true winter days and prepare for the long cold and death.
>>
>>17127188

Is that a young Dave Aitel?
>>
>>17128344

Not everyone will die.
>>
>>17127050
>>17127050
>>17127050
Happy Birthday Jesus turned into "I need more presents"

We live in an age that exalts materials over the Spirit, receiving rather than giving.

Satan - Adversary, and is any thing hindering you from knowing God as a Spirit, by denying God or acting in spite of Him.

Santa- to take away the true value of Christmas, they say "giving in the holidays" to advertise their market and $$$bank $$$

Saturn likewise represents money, time, work, and death.

YOUR TIME AND ENERGY IS MORE IMPORTANT TO GO THAN IT IS TO THIS MATERIAL WORLD

When your time and energy convert to $$$ and lack of $$$ and stress of $$$ you forget what it means to be free, without bond

>>17127370
It was also about "Saint Nick"... was

>>17128344
Pagan festivals like these were celebrated on the Christmas date, as we're many same with the Solstice, but these are pagan traditions which date back to one side that worshiped the rotations of planets and seasons.

The pagans worship objects in the heavens and astrological standpoints as well as lesser deities who embody their Spirit in order to suit their means.

Shrine prostitution was their thing, as was have an sad a "badge" of honor. I really find the pagan community in my area lacking significantly on having true faith in the Spirit. The problem is they would rather the Moon and the Moon's associated goddess at night, and the Sun and the sun's associated deity in the day.

Based off of mere associations and rather than conceptualize One God, they use the Bible to strengthen their defense and blame the OT God who is suspiciously just another single deity.

God is ultimately transcendent. He isn't "the devil and God" but the war between the devil and the people of God happens and is just a play going on, and is but a small aspect of God.
>>
>>17128358
yes, just like not everyone will live, and there is no sure way to know who
>>
>>17128366
>tfw pagans are more christian than your average follower
>>
Does that mean Krampus is Jesus?
>>
>>17128446
K
R
A J
M E
P S
U U
S S
>>
File: santascuckshed.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
santascuckshed.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>17127050
santa is a fucking cuck familia, watching from his cuckshed as tyrone delivers his "present" to mrs. clause
>>
>>17128492
>tyrone
>rodolph
ftfy
>>
>>17127050

>Be communist
>Atheist
>People celebrating Christmas with their families in love
>Better do something about it
>Take st.Nicholas
>Commercialize it
>Materialistic Christmas without anything spiritual inc
>Capitalists see it as a good way to make money
>Profit
>>
>>17127050
So Is homosexuality, OP

>Fuck all this hypocrisy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.