[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like going to raves and stealing energy from people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: EDM.jpg (136KB, 630x340px) Image search: [Google]
EDM.jpg
136KB, 630x340px
Anyone else like going to raves and stealing energy from people?

Concerts are good in general but most people at raves are on psychedelics or molly and the visuals they play make a good combination for opening people up. If your thrid eye is open it can be fun but if your just another bro or stoner tipping balls and have no idea whats going on you open yourself up and there are way more "demons"(low frequency entities which cause misery) than "angles"...

Most of these clueless people end up being sluts and addicts and think its cuz they are empowered, that's why I don't talk to too many people at the shows...

I was going for fun and to appreciate it but I figured out how to steal energy from people and transfer my nasty energy to them(has to go somewere) about a year ago.

Remember, music is the best medium for magick behind sex...
>>
ok how do you do it
>>
Kill yourself faggot
>>
2edgy4me
>>
>>17123798
>"angles"
>magick

Either tell us how you steal energy (not that you actually can) or fuck off, and stop shitting up /x/ with your roleplay bullshit.
>>
Also, since I learned how to steal energy amazing things have happened at shows, I got to meet and chill with some pretty big acts.. My second time going to a show while stealing(transfering to my benifit) energy 2chainz walk up to me out of nowere and started smoking and said whats up and I got him to hit my blunt.. I could see pentagrams all over him which means hes infested with demons as most of music stars are.. I also got to meet other big acts like Borgore and Zomboy and talk with them a little after the shows and it happend purley by coincided like when one time I was basically the last person in the parking lot waiting for my ride which never showed up and this nice ass car rolled by and Borgore was in it, dude gave me a ride home and we chated it up, he even asked me for my number but I was too fucked up to remember to give it to him.. that dude hails satan... Anyways, penis...
>>
>>17123828
Meditate every day. Open your third eye. Words can't describe the process.
>>
File: 1384231318072.jpg (13KB, 275x305px) Image search: [Google]
1384231318072.jpg
13KB, 275x305px
fuck off
>>
>>17123834
or what about that other time where you started using the energy and all these girls could sense it and started grinding on exclusively you and all the other dudes were amazed, remember that one bro?, fuck.. you are soo cool mang. plz tell me how to be as kewl as u m8
>>
>>17123803
Open your third eye, learn to control energy through breath. The rest you have to basically figure out by yourself but it will come easy if you keep you intentions on figuring it out
>>
>>17123866
Thats nothing special at raves, Most of the females that go there are GIANT sluts
>>
>>17123840
In other words, you're making shit up.

I've been meditating every day since I was thirteen, and it sometimes seems like I'm the only one content with the peace it brings me, all of you faggots need to invent magical powers to bring solace to your lives.

>>17123834
>I met cool people and smoked WEED LMAO
>pentagrams oooh spooky
>Anyways, penis...

Please fuck off.
>>
>>17123878
Every person I met that said something like that has barley meditated at all. I used even do it a while ago. Then I actually started mediating every day..

Psychedelically(natural) drugs will help you open your third eye if fake meditating isnt doing the trick..

Or maybe you're not lying, in that case you probably just dont have a soul
>>
>>17123901
>you're just not doing it right! Only if you do it right you can get magical powers!

>fake meditating
God, keep deluding yourself why don't you. Yes, I meditate everyday, but because I'm not a schizophrenic it doesn't give me magical powers, just mindfulness and inner peace.

I think you're lying, I'd love to be proven wrong though. Any evidence to suggest that you can do this? What do you do with the stolen energy? Use it to shitpost on 4chan? Why do you people feel the need to make threads on this topic, and then refuse to disclose how it works, how to do it, or any solid proof that it can actually be done?

Oh that's right, because you're a role playing faggot. Prove it or fuck off.
>>
>>17123947
http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com/The%20Secret%20The%20Flower%20of%20Life%20(vol.1).pdf

Read that for starters, inquire further... This shit dont come over night. Also, do sum mind-bending drugs..

In laymans terms, I breath in their energy and trap it in my stomach. When I need to expel bad energy I find it and breath it out... I use the energy to affect my karma, have influence over people and to control myself. But none of this would make seance and sounds crazy if I didnt actually see this every and have real world experience over the course of many years while still renaming skeptical till there's a mountain of personal experience for convince me its real.

If you're really interested and aren't just looking for arguments look into it yourself...
>>
>>17124023
>>17123798
don't play with things you don't understand, they will come back to bit you in the ass. if you come across the wrong person trying to pass your negative energy on you may not come out of it so well... just a warning, the world of energy is not for mortal man
>>
>>17124039
I know, I fucked myself up for a couple months and barley realized it. It was sending shadows after people though. I'm safe at a rave, not much people there have any excpeirience except maybe the dj's and the some of the Triad Dragon asains...
>>
>>17124023
>In laymans terms, I breath in their energy and trap it in my stomach.
so your basically a psychic vampire, no big secret deal their friendo. don't be surprised if you end up getting sick or having some weird medical issues.

you don't truly know that you are breathing in their positive energy. and just because you are breathing out some negative energy doesn't negate that. also I would warn that this type of behaviour can negatively effect your karma if you are forcefully stealing peoples energy without their permission but because you are doing it at a festival where people are freely and more or less intentionally releasing it it's not that big of a deal to loosh some up.

this type of working is best done with a consenting partner in a focused and controlled intention and environment.
>>
>>17124023
One of the first sentences in the introduction is basically "evidence isn't important". What a bunch of shit.

So you eat it, and then you do things you were perfectly capable of doing anyway? Doesn't seem very useful.

>>17124054
Oh nice, crazy vs deluded. Who will win?
>>
>>17124134
They are getting eaten up anyways with or without me there.. And ye u can say im a vampire but only like 2-3 times a month... I know what i'm doing. I did bad magick before and paid a hefty price for it but this is just exercise basically, nothing too serious
>>
>>17124151
Did you read past the introduction? Fucking lightblubs, so many of them on earth....
>>
>>17124023
how do you read this when it's all sideways?
>>
>>17124186
Do you ever psychologically feel like you are low of energy or easily irritated if you go long times without "feeding"?, would you say it becomes addicting or maybe mentally compulsive to do it?. could it lead to a predatory mindset?
>>
>>17124248
not can... will.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.