[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are aliens fallen angels? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 45

File: wallpaper.jpg (581KB, 2000x1176px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
581KB, 2000x1176px
>Are aliens fallen angels?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis
>>
>>17122217
You're high, kid.
>>
File: e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg (589KB, 736x5305px) Image search: [Google]
e71e8020d265eb3f5d12c774d8f3ea5d.jpg
589KB, 736x5305px
>>17122227
Sure.
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503KB, 656x1932px) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503KB, 656x1932px
>>17122227
>>
File: avLXqQW_700b.jpg (330KB, 700x2494px) Image search: [Google]
avLXqQW_700b.jpg
330KB, 700x2494px
>>17122227
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
>>
File: frogsalien.png (2MB, 896x1718px) Image search: [Google]
frogsalien.png
2MB, 896x1718px
>>17122227
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>>
>>17122217
okay
But
i think it's more likely that fallen angels are aliens
>>
What if Lucifer isn't a bad guy after all?
>>
>>17123660
This
>>
Yes. Your government is owned by a luciferian cult who have been putting the idea of aliens in the public consciousness for a long time so they can accomplish their goals. They need the alien deception to a. Explain the rapture. B. Get you to openly worship demons. C. Help with you taking the mark of the beast, it'll be a sweet new piece of tech designed to upgrade your life and protect the one world currency instituted after they let the economies collapse.
>>
>>17123660
Because he's arrogant. He's a alpha personality who was given the second highest ranking in heaven but he pissed it all away because he couldn't be number one. Thus because of his arrogance he still thinks he can battle the Most High. Lucifer attempts this by trying to trap humans.
>>
>>17123731
I don't think he thinks he can win I think he just keeps them trapped in sin so they'll burn to spite God.
>>
>>17123731
But how do you know thats really what happened?
We weren't there to see it go down
We don't know what happened and who is who
>>
File: anBWq6b_700b.jpg (125KB, 700x1459px) Image search: [Google]
anBWq6b_700b.jpg
125KB, 700x1459px
>>17123660
If you believe that, he did his job.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>17123745
>>17123731
Yeah. Satan already lost when Jesus died and rose again from the dead.
If you knew you'd burn forever and the kids of the one that will send you there are inferior in your mind, what in the world would you do? You'd deceive as many as possible.
>>
>>17124137
Yeah... not a good argument, could be used against god or really anyone or anything else too.
>>
File: dragcc.jpg (726KB, 1600x1021px) Image search: [Google]
dragcc.jpg
726KB, 1600x1021px
>>17124198
It is no argument. Do you know what an argument is sir? Not what you said, that's for sure. Hm, the entire world seems to be ran by lucifer, from all the businesses, all the religions, only "religion" that has been inflitrated by lucifer is Christianity, fake Christianity = catholicism.

Woe unto you who call evil good and good evil. If you don't have the brains to figure out this world is shit and the guy ruling is lucifer and cannot put two and two together, you do and lucifer deserve each other.
>>
File: allegory_of_death.jpg (153KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
allegory_of_death.jpg
153KB, 365x378px
For the most part, yes.

The Aliens are YHWH in the sense that the Annunaki/Archons "created" mankind through some genetic manufacturing, and when the time comes and the athiest say to the christians "where is your God now" many Christians will be tested for their faith.

After a world calamity, the Luciferian doctrines of "becoming god" and the RELIGION OF MYSTERY BABYLON will be popularized as it is being today through media, internet, image boards, television shows, music videos....

Soon, Crowley might even be "exalted" and the "Great Work" will come to what is potentially going to be the "accept the mark of the beast" which is essentially a WORLD LEADER WHO IS ANTICHRIST, but there are MANY ANTICHRISTS...

This Mystery Babylon Religion goes back to the lineage of Cain, who is the father of many magical teachings, as is his son Hermes, or Thoth, or Enoch.

>Hermes "Trimegistis" (3 times great) (3names) and this occult philosophy is the backbone of the Mystery Religion and Occultism.

The Enoch who is the Son of Cain is NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ENOCH the seventh from Adam. This Enoch warns about the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch.

This story, Genesis, and stories like "Hypostasis of the Archons" do point to mankind not being physically created by God, as is the commonly held Gnostic perception.

A country that says "In God we trust" is lying to us with every dollar we look at...
>>
>>17124618
What? The aliens are NOT Jehova...
The aliens are fallen angels / nephilim.
The annunaki = fallen angels.
>>
>>17124644
If you worship God in Spirit this shouldn't trouble you...

In Latin is "Jove" and is pronounced "Ho vah" with an extra "eh" sound and is the Latin name for Jupiter. You get the name Jehova, except just like Jesus, the hard J sound is pronounced in English.

YHWH in Aramaic is IAUA or AUAI backwards, the vowels for Annunaki. If God is not the physical creator, and the Annunaki genetically manufactured mankind (ancient aliens) then we start to understand more as to why the material life is suffering and God doesn't just "poof" all the sudden save us for this life serves a great purpose

And just because He is "called" YHWH in OT doesn't mean the whole OT is invalid. It is prophecies that the words of Moses would be heavily corrupted
>>
>>17124650
Because the YHWH God is of the Jews, and they denied Jesus as their Messiah, it shows that the God of Jesus differed from what the Babylonian Pharisees Jews wanted Jesus's ministry to be so they plotted against Him.
>>
>>17124653
Also, the Romans also "converted" to Christianity but this was severely damaged due to the infiltration of the church. Paul, was also persecuting Christians but ended up being Revealed a Testimony of Jesus and eventually the Romans even denied him. It would make sense as to why Rome would use "Christianity" as a means to get people to worship their God, Jupiter.
>>
>>17124650
Dude, Jehova = YHWH.
Annuanki are just fallen angels.
There's all kinds of people all over the world talking about the "gods" falling down to earth mating with human women.

I have no idea wht you are saying.
Jesus Christ is God.
The Father, and Jesus and the Holy Spirit are exactly the same. It's the same being. God.

God protected the OT.
He protected the NT.
The only Bible in the English language, the real Bible is the King James Bible from the Textus Receptus.

YHWH = Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ = YHWH.
YHWH = Jehova.
Jehova = Jesus Christ.

"I and the Father are one."
>>
>>17124650
>>17124653
>>17124659
The Annunaki as the fallen angels is essentially Lucifer's falling away. The Book of Genesis is taken from Sumerian Legends.

Gene-tics / Gene-sis

Adam is also called Adamu in older legends, and Eve being tempted by the Serpent to "be like a god" is just a metaphor for procreation (making babies is like God creating)

The Serpent, or sera-penta represents a 6 sided molecule and a 5 sided molecule. Dna and Rna are likewise. In order to create Eve they needed Adam's "rib" or "ribonucleic acid" in order to clone the molecule.

Humans need nucleic acid to procreate and are covered by a layer of protein (skin) and serve the same functions viruses do

But our Spirit as a pure substance, this is what we focus on when we call on God
>>
>>17124665
It is also no mistake "Lucifer" also translates to "Phosphorus" which is in our dna. Phosphorus also is associated to Venus, the goddess of procreation, lust and love and this is no mere coincidence.

Even so, Christ, Jesus, the Holy Spirit as God are all One still, but our religion has been attacked brutally in ways we cannot imagine.
>>
>>17124671
God created man.
God took the rib out.
God did all of it.
What are you guys going on about...
>>
>>17124665
The Demiurge is what the magicians and occultists call upon to influence the reality around them, and this is the biggest aspect of the Kaballah of Cain, for this religion worships the fallen angels.

There are two fallen angels canonized by the Catholic Church because we have been infiltrated by Ecclesiastical Freemasonry (masonry in the Church)
>>
>>17124681
Even all the occultists still respect the term Yahweh as do many magicians, which doesn't make sense if you think
>If the Jews believe in YHWH
>and the occultist also believe in YHWH to some degree
>and Jesus "believed" in YHWH

Where would the confusion be, there wouldn't be any and the world would be passionately surrendered in loving service to the Lord.

There is an obvious disagreement here
>>
File: VAPORaveqw.png (956KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
VAPORaveqw.png
956KB, 1000x1000px
>>17122217
>>
>>17124696
Dude the statue should be mirrored to and then that would be top score aesthetic
>>
>>17124693
I don't care what occultists respect or don't...
The Bible says the Fathers name is Jehova.
The Word became Flesh and is called Jesus Christ.
The Holy Spirit is the Holy Spirit.
These 3 are 1 and the same.

Jews do not believe in Jehova.
Jews do not follow the OT.
Jews hate Jesus.
Jews follow the talmud.
Which is a luciferian text.
It says Jesus is burning in hell.

The Bible speaks at length about the jews rejecting Jesus, so He went to the gentiles.
If you don't have the son, you don't have the Father. Why? Because they are the same.
"The Father and I are one."

Jesus is God.
Holy Spirit is God.
Heavenly Father is God.
>>
File: Vapor420.png (1017KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vapor420.png
1017KB, 1000x1000px
>>17124699
I gotta get better at this
>>
>>17124708
Exactly, they follow the Talmud which goes back to Babylon which unfortunately is where the Bible must have been re-re-written and also hikacked...

The YHWH name is where the name Annunaki comes from, our Bible has been hijacked... and Jehova and the name Jove (Hova) which is an Illuminati phrase "Hova" and they flash a triangle
>>
>>17123660
>tells humans to go beyond their comfort zones to achieve things
>somehow we should believe the petty and vengeful ex-gf that kicked him out of the house
>>
File: VPER.png (32KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
VPER.png
32KB, 500x350px
>>
File: yefowah.jpg (182KB, 593x793px) Image search: [Google]
yefowah.jpg
182KB, 593x793px
>>17124708
>>17124728
>YHWH
>YeHoWaH
>Jehovah
>your face when you discover these are the same name
>your face when
>yfwh
>yhwh
>jehovah=your face?
>>
>>17124728
It wasn't re-written or hi-jacked.
God created the entire universe.
He can easily keep a book safe.
And He did.
Why in the world do you think there are so many versions of the Bible?
Because they are trying to give you a bunch of shitty ones, but only ONE of the modern Bibles uses the textus receptus. King James Bible, that is the uncorrupted Bible. The NIV, ESV, all these other satanic editions are useless.
>>
>>17122217
Yes. What really opened my eyes were videos by a man on YouTube named Trey Smith. When he was younger he robbed Benny Hin. And he is very intelligent and very passionate
>>
>>17123745
Yup. Misery loves company. He knows redemption is impossible so like some kind of woman he wants to do as much damage as he can to make the world suffer
>>
>>17124265
Correct, it is why the break the first two commandments when they enter the building! They bow down before a graven image...then they take other gods before HIM by praying to Mary and the saints, basically anyone except our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
>>
>>17124671
You just went full tin foil. This inshore Satan deceives. You would be live a poor scifi story over the bible because you have been subtly manipulated "oh guys God is just a metaphor" the aliens and the whole new age "you are God" mentality is a trick to damn your immortal soul...by appealing to what got Satan in trouble, pride. You can't humble yourself enough to admit you need Jesus
>>
>>17125575
Amen!
>>
This fucking faggot is back to spamming again?
>>
>>17124137
That is THE funniest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>17122217
>Are fallen angels aliens?
Fixed that for you OP
>>
>>17125630
Enjoy the great deception buddy.
>>
>>17125588
You should be careful about hardening your heart to God. Because if you do, He will only harden it further and give you exactly what you want.
>>
>>17125203
Jehova and Yahweh come from the same sound and point to Annunaki and Jupiter. That is where your ancient aliens and mystery babylon conspiracy comes from.

>>17125538
The KJV is not the undefiled word of God unless you read it to gain inspiration.

>>17125575
I am not saying God is a metaphor or you can become God I am telling you God is Holy Spirit and the church has infiltrated modern Christianity into "BabylonianChristianity" and this stuff is the central aspect of the anti-chrisrian enemy.
>>
>>17125654
Am I not gonna get presents from Santa too? Lmfao, fucking lonely faggot
>>
>>17125756
You don't know what you're talking about.
Jehova is God's name.
KJV is the undefiled Word of God for a billion reasons.
>NEW WORLD ORDER BIBLES on youtube
>>
>>17125765
You some kind of stupid. Miracle stupid. Fuck off. No one cares.
>>
>>17125768
Very well written and thought out post. You are clearly a scholar. And totally not legally retarded
>>
>>17125765
I don't worship Jupiter "King Of The Gods" as Jehova... I still worship Jesus and the Holy Spirit, but I see where the Pharisees Talmud Jews and the "Christian" Romans used Christianity to promote their own propoganda
>>
>>17125768
God bless you.
>>17125773
Jehova is in the Bible. That is God's name. That is the Fathers name in Heaven. Jupiter was never known as jehova..
>>
>>17125771
You're not sick and tired of this constant spamming of the board?

You're either a white knight or you're the asshole posting without his gay nick.
>>
>>17125774
It's in the Bible because the Bible was restored in Babylon after the flood. There is a reason why occultists and Jews worship Yahweh/Jehova still.

If Jesus was talking about "Yahweh" the Jews would have agreed with Him and the occultists wouldn't be at fault doing all their occult rituals.

The Jews and occultists play a huge role in your "aliens are fallen angels" argument that is what I am pointing out to you, the name Jehova/Yahweh must have been weaved in...
>>
>>17125780
He was gone for a while so I assume he was banned for spamming. Now he's doing all over again so just report his posts.
>>
>>17125781
No. You are looking at it completely falsely. I have no idea what occultists you are speaking of, but the fact that the jews say they worship Jehova, is a front. Nobody is going to admit they worship lucifer or baal or moloch or whatever name he goes by these days. Of course they will call Jehova God. Because He is. They always, always call lucifer the architect of the universe though.

The Bible was not tampered with.
The King James Bible is God's preserved Word.
If you don't believe He can keep a book safe, why do you even worship Him?

Each time the word LORD is in the KJV it means JEHOVA. You have it all backwards.

Evil always piggybacks on good and truth. You do know the catholics sing songs about Jesus being the son of lucifer right?
>>
>>17125790
Catholics also canonized two fallen angels.

The Bible isn't undefiled, of course it has been tampered with dude Genesis doesn't even come from Moshe it comes from Sumeria.

The King James Bible is the least credible of all the Bibles

Jehova is the reading of the Latin name "Jove" or "Hovaeh" even free Masons are fine with their Jahbulon "god" where "Jah" comes from Jehova.
>>
>>17125793
Yeah the mods prefer people look at hoaxes and satanism threads but whenever it gets "too serious" they get butt hurt and shut it down
>>
>>17125793
>You see how the spirit of antichrist is working in you?

That's a compliment to me. You don't have anywhere near "truth". You just have your view and want to shove in everyone's faces because you think you're right in everything.

You're clearly not a rational person. You're delusional.
>>
>all these idiotic religious role players

Ayy get the fuck out
>>
>>17125797
Why do you say you worship Jesus?
He is the Word of God.
The Bible is the Word of God.
Are you getting it yet?
The genesis story does not come from sumeria... you have it all backwards, lmao.

Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

If you worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, you worship Jehova. Which means you need to re-think what you believe. You fell for the whole babylonian nonsense. Think about it backwards, and you will find the truth.
>>
>>17124137
Oh cmon. Honestly you'd have to be inbred to think this picture is mind blowing. Are you dense? You're clutching at so many damn straws son
>>
>>17125810
No I worship Jesus and by devotion to Him I was lead to sources where Genesis Creation story isn't undefiled, neither is the Bible. The same way the persecuted and lead a conspiracy against Jesus is the same way they tampered with the Bible.

Sumeria was the first civilization with Adamu instead of Adam.

Allah is also the God of Abraham and look how people infiltrated Islam

I didn't "fall" for the nonsense, I am trying to reveal it
>>
The greatest trick the devils ever pulled was convincing everyone he is not real. He was cast out for PRIDE. He manipulates PRIDE. God tells you to be humble and to accept his gift to accept salvation. But the devil tells you "all you need is you, you don't need anything, your clever and smart and strong willed, what do you need some diety for?" The devil knows pride very well and how to manipulate it. He is the father of lies
>>
>>17125829
>you don't know anything
>says Allah is satan

I believe what Jesus said, because He taught the way to Heaven. He didn't tell people of Yhwh god. I believe Moses and Abraham were revealed God as a supersoul but the names Jehova and Yahweh were weaved in.

I read the Bible, and even as it is attacked, it is still a valid source, and I am not the one who needs help here.
>>
God literally offers you everything, and all you have to do is accept it and his love. But you would rather believe space frogs fought a war and made monkies mine gold to use in alien civil war. Because strip mining a planet is clearly easier then grabbing a comet, smashing it, and scooping up the gold and precious metals. And you degenerates pride yourselves on "logic"
>>
>>17125838
You don't believe what Jesus said.
Because Jesus' Words contradict the entire quran.
To think, seriously that allah and God are the same, you must be mentally ill or ignorant. One of the two.

>>17125844
Amen. Simply TRUST Jesus died for all your sins, was buried, and rose again 3 days later and you shall be saved!
>>
File: dolphin jesus.jpg (276KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin jesus.jpg
276KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1447512038103.jpg (173KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447512038103.jpg
173KB, 600x750px
Ave Versus Christus.
>>
>>17125844
Yeah sending a comet to destroy the planet makes so much sense when trying to harvest the gold.

Sure you can read the Bible, and worship God how you want, but the Bible at revelation is pointing out some serious information as do the rest of the prophecies within the whole Bible.
>>
>>17125845
Allah is from Aramaic, which is what Jesus spoke.
>>
>>17125852
I have done a lot more studies on this than you my friend. Allah does not mean just "god". It is a literal name of a pagan diety. You don't know anything, about the Bible, about Jesus, allah, summeria, babylon, nothing. Never seen someone so mixed up so badly and still calling themselves a Christian.
>>
>>17125829
>3. Allah is NOT the God of abraham, isaac and jacob, it is satan that is allah.

Sorry to break it for you but "allah" is just an arabic word for "god", just like german "Gott" or "dios" in spanish. The god in all three abrahamic religions is Yahweh, son of El, brother of Yam and Baal and lover of Asherah.
>>
>>17125845
What Jesus said isn't nearly as important as what He says to you in your heart and where He leads you. At least consider the information in this thread before it inevitably gets deleted, pray and ask God, and I have faith you will be lead to where it is.

If not, that is fine, but Allah and God are likewise the same, it is just the "law" is different between a Muslim and Christian.

We don't just get saved through His blood and that's it because we believe in Him like we gotta really take initiative in this life instead of preach "faith that's it"
>>
>>17125856
"there is no god but allah"
>hurr durr allah just means god
>"there is no god but god"
>logic
???
profit.
You don't know anything and it's sad.
>>
>>17125851
No dick breathe ,you smash the comet in space and all the shit just floats around and you grab what you want....your fuckin stupid
>>
>>17124137
even though horus was a warrior bird, who was on the side of order (ra) fighting against chaos, the great serpent Apophis
>>
Some are, some aren't.
What I do know is that white people are the children of fallen angels, all of thier children weren't Giants, says nothing about white peoples morality though; they can be good or evil like anyone but they have a higher likelihood of being manipulated by their heavenly fathers.
>>
>>17125858
You will burn in hell when you die. Mark my words.
>>
File: SatansTemplar.jpg (55KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
SatansTemplar.jpg
55KB, 500x647px
In Nomine Satanae.
Antichristus Spiritualis.
>>
>>17125858
>What Jesus said isn't nearly as important as what He says to you in your heart and where He leads you.

Well I would phrase it a bit different:
What Jesus said isn't really important because he never existed.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/JesusExist.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik7GRQ9hoVY
>>
>>17125852
Allah is also called Rahman, and in Hindu names for God are Rama and Brahman. See the similarity?

Same thing for Christ in Greek Christos, in Sanskrit Krsna....

>>17125855
>research

>>17125856
This is why God simply is Spirit-Soul... if you want to know God you have to trust Him
>>
>>17125871
Stop watching LOTR.
>>
>>17125869
You are an evil person.
>>
File: 1437830337696.jpg (304KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1437830337696.jpg
304KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>17125855
Oh no, thanks to you dumb shits I don't call myself a Christian at all. I call myself nothing, but I'm still not edgy enough for Satanists. I'm an anti-you, if such a thing can be.
>>
>>17125877
No. I am warning you. That makes me not evil. Evil does not tell you. Evil lets you go into fire without warning you.
>Woe unto you who call evil good and good evil.
>>
File: 1445877949396.jpg (29KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1445877949396.jpg
29KB, 500x647px
>>
>>17124720
bruh
>>
>>17125869
That is a very "Christian" attitude man. Just please ask God and open your heart, I also hate the conspiracy too, I also hate the new age restoration and the religion of Mystery Babylon is going to bear fruit soon and the Christians are all going to be tested during this time.

>>17125872
Paul converted in 33 to 30AD and was persecuting Christians before this date. As was Nero in 64 AD

>athiest b8
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (613KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
613KB, 800x1200px
>BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED!
>>
File: TSBPrologue.png (439KB, 1408x2720px) Image search: [Google]
TSBPrologue.png
439KB, 1408x2720px
>>17125891
>>
>>17125880
You're not evil, but it is a point that some Christians need to stop "condemning" people this is the opposite of what we need right now and Jesus says "Love our enemy" and I do it too, I forget what it means sometimes to be a Christian and have compassion for my worst of enemies
>>
>>17125889
It is Christian to tell people they will burn in hell. What is wrong with you? You think it's Christian to keep your mouth shut and let him think what he thinks is right?

I am warning you, I tell you, you have the wrong gospel. It will send you to hell. And all you people do is cry about it.

Maranatha.
>>
>>17125889
36AD*
>>
>>17125880
>No.

Yes. Being hate filled and gloating that you're going to be in Heaven while yelling at everyone that they will be in Hell is evil.

You're mentally deranged and need psychological help.
>>
File: daffy.jpg (59KB, 788x268px) Image search: [Google]
daffy.jpg
59KB, 788x268px
Daffy Duck confirmed for anti-christ
>>
>>17125904
Gloating? I am giving you a way to be in Heaven too, you genius. I am overjoyed I am saved by the power of God. Amazing how when someone tells you, that you will burn in hell you call me evil. Or when I say I will never go to hell, you call it prideful and arrogant. Pathetic, your minds are twisted.
>>
>>17125901
It is not Christian to tell people "you're going to hell" I don't see Jesus telling this to us, but I do see in the Quran how IMPORTANT it is to warn the non believers...

Because honestly it doesn't matter if you tell me I am going to hell or not, I know I love God and I will serve Him until I die and after I die.
>>
>>17125910
>Gloating?

Yes. You are and you're clearly a hate filled person.

>Or when I say I will never go to hell, you call it prideful and arrogant

Because it is. Holy shit you seriously are insane.
>>
>>17125913
I gave you the right gospel.
You do not believe in it.
You will burn in hell.
No matter how much you say you "love" God.
You are even mixing up God for allah, allah is satan. Even muhammad thought at first he was demon possessed.

Good luck champ.

>>17125916
The antichrist spirit is strong in you.
>>
>>17125910
Jesus doesn't tell His worst of enemies they're going to hell .. He asks God to forgive those who are crucifying Him... Jesus never gives up on His disciples
>>
>>17125926
Jesus tells a lot of people they are going to hell... the whole point of the Bible is to tell you that YOU'RE GOING TO HELL unless you BELIEVE.
That is what I did. You are the type of pharisee people that would hate Jesus if He wrote to you now.
>>
>>17125922
>The antichrist spirit is strong in you.

Says the evil fuck acting like a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.
>>
>>17125932
>I tell you, you're on your way to hell.
>I tell you how to avoid hell.

>You: "hurr durr you're so evil!!!!!!"

Go away troll. Nobody can be this stupid.
>>
>>17125931
>he's subsconsciencely admitting he is better than and above Jesus in his own religion

Narcissism 101.
>>
>>17125922
I have the right gospel, at least pieces of it. Stuff that has been hiding in plain site.. Unlike you I know what the other side is all about, the magic, the demons, these Genetic world play Puns in the Bible and I was called to repentance just like many of us.

What is important is that the information in this thread has to do with the end times prophecy as well, and it is a very minor amount of information that can be seen
>>
>>17125937
>>I tell you, you're on your way to hell.
No. You're gloating about it and being spiteful.
>>I tell you how to avoid hell.
No. You're yelling at people to think like you or they will burn.
>>You: "hurr durr you're so evil!!!!!!"
Correct. You are. You're a sick person.
>>
>>17125941
Oh well. I warned you. Jesus warned you.
Now He warns you again:

>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>>
>>17125931
Again, you call yourself a Christian and say I don't read the Bible right? I know your forgiven to some degree because you think telling people "your going to hell" is the "right" way to convince other people your point, but honestly this isn't what Jesus wants.

I mean, just like you I follow Jesus and His path.
>>
Do any of you guys want to play minecraft PE (android) with me? We can discuss Christianity and make a novice town
>>
>>17125942
Gloating defined as: dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure.
"his enemies gloated over his death"

I gave you a way, to be where I am. To not go to hell. That nullifies gloating, imbecile.
>>
>>17125944
>>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven

Like you
>>
>>17125944
COOL A BIBLE QUOTE WE BOTH CAN BENEFIT FROM
>>
>>17125952
>dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure

That is EXACTLY what you are doing
>>
>>17125963
I just said I didn't and don't.
I just told you the truth about your fate.
And then I gave you the good news.

You have no idea what gloating is. Someone that gloats wouldn't give you the gospel so you can be saved, imbecile.

That's like me gloating about being richer than you and at the same time telling you that all you have to do to get as rich as me is to take the money from under that treasure chest right there. And I point you to it.

If that is gloating to you, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>17125973
>told you truth about your fate
"Your going to hell"
>gave you the good news
"Your going to hell"

The Good news is at least trying to have compassion when spreading God's love not using His wrath to get people to be afraid and scared thus forces into worship
>>
>>17125984
>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
>>
>>17125989
Yeah it is one thing to fear God and another thing to despise God because people are not distributing His message properly
>>
>>17125995
You said the good news is "you're going to hell". You are a false accuser.

Secondly, how I spread the message, I admit could be a lot meeker but that is not my personality. So I do what I can and spread His message anyway to the best of my ability.
>>
>>17126003
I didn't say that I was repeating what you said to me even though we both believe in Jesus

Just please consider the information ITT and pray on it
>>
>>17126011
If you're the guy that reads the quran and thinks the quran is from God etc, lol.
>>
>>17126022
Exactly what I am talking about. Blessed are the merciful for they will be shown mercy.

I love Jesus, I read the Bible with a different mindset at some points and take the NT seriously, as well as other Gnostic Texts, as well as the Quran, and even Hindu Texts, and I STILL BELIEVE IN JESUS. His message in without end, and even though the Quran may not believe in the resurrection and crucifixion, I do.
>>
>>17122217
What if things aren't that fucking simple, and fallen angels/devils/wtfever you want to call them are different things entirely from aliens? If you already believe in fallen angels, why is it such a stretch to think that there are other physical beings that adapted and evolved on one of the other countless number of planets in the vast galaxy?

I'm sorry, but this whole "hurr ayy lmaos are all actually devils" just reeks of ignorance. Life on earth isn't even that simple, yet people insist on simplifying the unknown in such inane ways.
>>
>>17124265
>Woe unto you who call evil good and good evil.
Ironic, considering you call a blood thirsty war god who kills innocent children (10th plague of egypt), condones slavery, incest, rape, and genocide "good". Keep sucking El's dick, monofag.
>>
>>17126038
Because there is a religion that worships the fallen angels and if you look at YHWH as Annunaki (itt,vlook) you being to see that the Babylonian Magic system worships fallen angels who "created" man after the falling away

>hurpadurpa thur all demunz

For the most part, people would rather submit to a Tulpa or an Archons rather than God Himself because their minds are too small to perceive Him

And they would rather call on a spirit entity that doesn't ever mention God so they can keep up the working of esoteric practices and be embodied by these evil spirits beings who have waged war on God since day one
>>
File: 1450735715867.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450735715867.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>17125817
>I worship Jesus

>Allah is also the God of Abraham

Cringe.jpg
>>
>>17126051
blah blah blah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Nothing you said was anywhere near on point. I was pointing out that Aliens (as in extra-terrestrials) and fallen angels (or devils, or djinn, or whatever else) could be separate things all together.

We know the universe is fucking huge, the observable universe already being bigger than any human could truly grasp. Then you have people who believe in supernatural beings, usually including an astral-plane type of reality that overlaps the physical, making something that's already huge even more spacious.

There are billions, maybe trillions, of different species on this speck of dust we call earth alone, and that it seems arrogant and simplistic to think that everything in the vastness of reality outside of our little world can be easily classified into a simple thing.

That's the point I'm getting at, not another argument over this retarded annunaki crap. The entire premise of monotheism is flawed and deceitful from the get-go, and if I wanted to argue THAT point (again), I would do it in a thread discussing the subject. I'm trying to stay on topic here in this one.
>>
>>17125858
Hey, you seem to care, and obviously have done some research to find a truth that makes sense, and are respectful in your replies. I'm sure that a God you would respect would respect that.
>>17125860
You are very passionate, which is admirable, but seem short tempered. There is likely a reason for that, but I would suggest you consider the manor you share your message.

I wish you both the best of luck.
>>
>>17126075
he actually is they are all abrahamic religions
>>
>>17126075
Muhammed wanted devotees, so doesn't Jesus. It doesn't take a science book to see similarities.

>>17126093
>entire premise of monotheism is crap

Says the one who would most likely choose to "tap into" Astral entities

You have te power to test the spirits
>>
>>17126098
Thanks man, I just really hope people wake up to it..
>>
>>17125922
Also, the bible says the whole thing about accepting Christ for who He was, what He did, and who He is to you saves you from hell. It doesn't say if your theology is wrong you are damned. Your gospel.
>>
>>17126108
>Says the one who would most likely choose to "tap into" Astral entities
Nice assumption, too bad you're off. I don't trust entities because they are capable of lying just as humans are. I'm fairly certain the Abrahamic god is full of shit, though. Thousands of years of polytheism and the acknowledgement of many gods, and all of a sudden one of them decides he wants all the attention for himself. So what does he do? Demonize (literally) all the competition, say they are all evil. Historically, even the early jews recognized there were multiple gods, and chose one of the many to worship exclusively.

The only thing I "tap into" is my own judgement based on what objective information is available to me.
>>
File: pisslam is unrelated to God.png (131KB, 828x1702px) Image search: [Google]
pisslam is unrelated to God.png
131KB, 828x1702px
>>17126108
It offends me that people have been duped in to believing that Mohammed and his demonic false god and filthy religion share anything at all with God.
>>
>>17126150
Again, the typical "Abrahamic" God is a label, and this threads points to YHWH and Jehova not being the God of Abraham, but these names are woven in. This "fallen angel" worship is the system of Mystery Babylon and comes from Cain and his son Enoch/Thoth/Hermes and NOT Enoch 7th from Adam. The Gnostic creation story and book of Enoch (7th from Adam) talks about "fallen angels" who came from the heavens "outer space" and the suffering of mankind is right in front of us.

God is a Super Spirit-Soul, and the original traditions of connecting to God because this is what the "Illuminati" wants, so as to keep their Mystery Babylon tradition and corrupt the view of faithful theist.
>>
>>17126164
Amen.
>>
>>17126164
It offends me how ignorant the world is in general. It offends me radical Islam is not actually worshipping Allah but their own intentions. It offends me how Christians, even though I am a Christian, don't listen to anyone and tell people "your going to hell" as the defense to an argument
>>
>>17126166
They don't want you to know God is a Spirit Soul **** they want you to believe He is unknowable and get you to worship a lower entity because "The most high doesn't care"
>>
File: satanic freemasons.jpg (193KB, 660x1135px) Image search: [Google]
satanic freemasons.jpg
193KB, 660x1135px
>>17126169
May God bless you, friend.

>>17126171
I haven't told you that you're going to hell. I've told people in my picture that liars are going to the place that hell is going to be thrown in; the lake of fire.

It must be quite a hollow amusement of Satan to sit back laughing at people arguing over semantics of the meaning of a "given name" of a 'god' which Muslims worship, and seeing Christians shill for their sake, accepting the given name of a false god as the title of the God of the bible.

God revealed His name, which I cannot pronounce, and it certainly isn't the same name that Muslims use.
>>
>>17122217
No. Just no.
>>
>>17126190
I mean your as ignorant as you perceive Islam. I mean there is a reason why mainstream Christianity is just lacking right now
>>
>>17126206
>you perceive Islam
Fortunately I don't have to gamble with my beliefs, I just believe whatever the creator of the heavens and earth says.

When He says (and He did) that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus as His Son is a liar, I can believe it. That includes Hinduism, Pisslam and any other filthy perverse belief systems.

When He says that liars will be burned, I can believe Him. And that's just another reason I know that pisslam is filthy and unrelated to God.

When His Son says "I am the truth" (and He did), I can believe Him, and know that since He is the truth, anyone that lies is against Him and part of the unclean anti-Christ spirit.

I apologize if my nonconformity to your special snowflake "every religion is true it's all subjective" mindset is offensive to you.

But it's not you or your fellow shills that I will have to kneel before at the great judgement, it's the creator who loves me and hates all lies.
>>
>>17126166
You keep talking as if you know any of this for sure, but all you are doing is repeating the words of others and taking it on faith. Where do you get this narrative from? Let me try to break down this clusterfuck you've typed up.

>Again, the typical "Abrahamic" God is a label,
Again? I just recently popped into this thread, and skipped through most of it since it was a bunch of off topic crap about annunaki nonsense that I've seen a million times before. As for the Abrahamic God being a label, what difference does that make? It's a way to refer to the god of the Abrahamic religions. His having so many damn names sounds like an ego trip, and won't bother with it beyond his label.
>this threads points to YHWH and Jehova not being the God of Abraham, but these names are woven in.
what? and since when did a bunch of people talking in a thread on 4chan become any sort of authoritative source on anything? The history of the Abrahamic religions is pretty clear that they refer to the one and same god (hence MONOTHEISM). Where are you getting that the one god referred to in those works are in fact not one god?

>This "fallen angel" worship is the system of Mystery Babylon and comes from Cain and his son Enoch/Thoth/Hermes and NOT Enoch 7th from Adam. The Gnostic creation story and book of Enoch (7th from Adam) talks about "fallen angels" who came from the heavens "outer space" and the suffering of mankind is right in front of us.
Yeah, that's nice, what does it have to do with the topic? I thought this thread was about whether or not aliens were fallen angels? You also seem to be implying that just because a book says something, it must be true. Can't say I'm surprised, though.

>God is a Super Spirit-Soul
Sounds like the upcoming next level of super saiyan lol.

>the original traditions...(limited room for comment)
The ORIGINAL traditions were those of polytheistic beliefs. Monotheism is fairly new in a historical perspective.
>>
>>17126220
>Taking the word of a lying god that stoops so low as to plagiarize stories from earlier beliefs
LOL
>>
>>17126220
It isn't subjective I am trying to point out the best in each regard and still worship Jesus.

Seriously, I can't even talk to a Christian because they also fall under the same ignorance everyone else is subject to, but they believe in Jesus so they are free and everyone else is going to hell but them.

You have to actually apply it

Jesus was a Hindu, your a Hindu, I am a hindu, and there is no such thing as a hindu. What point is it if you can't even trust God enough to at least ASK HIM about anything I said to you today? What point is loving and respecting God if you don't know Him?

>No because the Bible is perfect

Then why is God showing me and many people otherwise?

>>17124618
>>17124650
>>17124671
>>17124677
>>17124683
>>17124693
>>17124728
>>17125756
>>17125781
The LEAST YOU CAN DO IS LOOK INTO IT JESUS CHRIST MAN

Just pray and ask, just ask God in Spirit
>>
>>17126231
>earlier beliefs
I love this meme. Unfortunately none of you shills ever back it up by naming any.

Since Lord Jesus was literally in the garden of Eden talking to Adam & Eve, there is no older "religion" than faith in God.

Inb4 you cite some filthy pagan garbage where they followers have sex with animals, swim in garbage or invite demons up their kundalini.

Step up your game, senpai.
>>
>>17126245
>worship Jesus
Why are you worshiping Jesus? He literally said more than once to worship Father God. To pray to Father God, and that Jesus Himself is the Son of the Father.

It's like you're a Catholic or something.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

>firstborn (Lord Jesus)
>among many brothers (and sisters)

>>17126245
>why is God showing me and many people otherwise
>your a hindu
>Jesus is a hindu
M8 you're 50 shades of confused. Allow me to help; it is not God who is giving you these stupid thoughts.
>>
>>17126222
You can summon fallen angels with the magic of Cain.

Monotheism isn't a "new" belief even the Vedas after enough reading point to One God.

God as a Supersoul, He is in our soul, we are not Him, He is in all living beings and outside all living beings. If you choose to serve Him or not is up to you.

Most of these "other gods" are the fallen divinities, and when you "call upon them" their demonic Spirit enters you. Why is it demonic? Because you don't have enough faith and let your passion get the best of u so you summon the "divinity" it is how "magic" works you let the fallen divinity become a part of u to suit your means
>>
>>17126246
lolwut? are you really this retarded?

>claims I can't name any
>then says not to name them
Make up your mind, window licker, though you are obviously already aware that there are plenty of beliefs older than christianity.

>Since Lord Jesus was literally in the garden of Eden talking to Adam & Eve, there is no older "religion" than faith in God.
>[citation needed]
You monotheists sure love making claims with nothing to back them up. I don't have to step up my game when you don't even have any. Learn some history, pleb.
>>
>>17126246
THE ONLY RELIGION IS LOVE FOR GOD

>>17126256
I am not Catholic, Jesus just showed me the way to God. "My Father and I are One" and He teaches the way to Heaven, we are also the children of God but the only way to truly understand this is to follow the teachings of Jesus.

This is why He is the Savior, for without Him, you ain't doing it right.

And it isn't God giving me "thought" I pray and am devoted to God and the Cause THIS STUFF GOES INTO THE BOOK OF REVELATION... It isn't hard, you ask and you recieve, God leads you to places and you see. You find information, you meditate and immerse yourself in God. It is the easiest path in life and everyone acts like it is such a challenge
>>
>>17126259
>You can summon fallen angels with the magic of Cain.
Lol, first I've heard of that. Where do you come up with this shit?

>Monotheism isn't a "new" belief
Yes, it is, in comparison to our recorded history and the fact that all of the belief systems before it were polytheistic.
>even the Vedas after enough reading point to One God.
[citation needed]. Haven't gotten around to looking into the specifics of hinduism. Even if it is as you say, so what? Hinduism is one of the oldest religions *still practiced today*, but not THE oldest, if that is where you are getting at. It's still just another book that should be taken with a grain of salt, just like any other book.

>Most of these "other gods" are the fallen divinities, and...
More claims, based on the say-so of a "god" that has given no logical reason to trust his word. Have you even bothered to look into the actual practices and beliefs of the polytheistic religions? Because it sounds like you only know what's been said by biased monotheists about them.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 1053x709px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 1053x709px
>>17126271
>My Father and I are One
Yes, but that doesn't mean
>My Father is me
or
>I am My own Father

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all one, but different.

Why did Lord Jesus pray to Father? Was He praying to Himself? Of course not.

You are very close to having an understanding but you just seem a bit confused because of Him saying that He is one with Father God.

One as in, of one spirit, one heart, one family, one intention (love and goodness).

All children are heirs of Father God along with Lord Jesus who is our brother.

Our brother is not our father. Does that make sense, brother?

Father God and Lord Jesus both live inside us, they are one with us. That doesn't make us Father or Lord Jesus.

I'm sorry if I've offended you but I've become a bit frustrated in dealing with all these shitposts and bad doctrines. I do sincerely want to help you.

Yes, Lord Jesus died for us, and we believe in Him and will be saved from Father God's wrath, after the rapture. We are blessed because He even says that anyone who believes in Lord Jesus in someone that has overcome the world.

It's just that you're confusing Father & Son as the same person. They are in each other and one but separate.

Before I became a Christian I believed that ancient aliens garbage that used the scripture in Genesis to make people think that God was an alien when He said "let us", instead of "I will"

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

>let us
He was talking to Lord Jesus (His Son / living Word) who He made creation through. God spoke everything in to existence through Lord Jesus.
>>
>>17124696
>>17124720
>>17124753
>>17125847
are angels/demons/aliens aesthetic?
>>
>>17126291
Look it up, monotheism/polytheism, there is one God either way. God is wholly Spiritual, that is the one God.

>claims
>claims

At least do some research. Narayana is the Almighty, the Spirit-Soul, who cares which religion is the oldest and which isn't, there is ample amount of evidence in all of them. it points to Brahman coming from Vishnu, the ultimate reality is a small aspect of Vishnu.

>have you every looked into polytheism
Yeah this is coming from an ex-occultist I know a decent amount of polytheism, thelema, magic, and how this is all part of the Mystery Babylon religion.

I don't care if you don't believe it, because hopefully someone else will look into it
>>
>>17126299
>that doesn't mean
Jesus and God are one. Jesus still prays to God and is One being with God, it isn't rocket science

>Let US make man in OUR image
->>17126245
Like dude really? Let US plural, there is no rapture either, it is most likely the "alien abduction" scheme or something

We are going to have to suffer the end times, doesn't matter what religion we are.
>>
File: 1448628268864.jpg (25KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1448628268864.jpg
25KB, 353x353px
>>17126316
>He prays to Himself
>asks Himself why He forsook Himself
>it's not rocket science
>>
>>17126322
Your looking at it with a bad intention. Jesus is God's greatest devotee on Earth and after His x amount of deaths, His Spirit resides with God right now in the present. Right now, in the present.

I mention Jesus as a Spirit now you say "well He says in the Bible..." and if I mention Jesus in the Bible you say "well where is he now?"

Seated at the right hand of the father
>>
>>17126307
>Look it up, monotheism/polytheism, there is one God either way.
Oh, you're right! How could I have not noticed that polytheism, the belief in many gods, is actually the belief in a single god! It makes perfect sense! (sarcasm alert)

>At least do some research.
I've done plenty of research. My findings are that a lot of different people and groups claim to be the ones with the one and only "truth", yet none of them agree on what that truth is, and none of them have anything to support their sides other than "this person said so" or "it's right here in this book".
>who cares which religion is the oldest and which isn't
Anyone who wants the truth should. Thousands of years of people believing in many gods, and only recently people have come along saying "hey, everything we've believed until now was a lie, this is the truth now, take my word for it". Then this "new truth" is a bastardization of the "old truth", plagiarizing stories, appropriating traditions and holidays, and claiming them as their own originals.

>Yeah this is coming from an ex-occultist...thelema, magic, and how this is all part of the Mystery Babylon religion.
Sounds more like you've only looked into the new-age interpretation of the older religions with a mix of conspiracy theories. The beliefs and practices are nothing like what most neo-pagans of today purport it to be.
>>
>>17126330
>Your looking at it with a bad intention
You're praying to and worshiping God's Son, calling His Son "Father".

And then you said that the trinity concept is wrong because rocket science.

I've tried, but maybe a more worthy and patient teacher can help you in the future. May God bless you anyway.
>>
>>17126334
Again, The one God is The Holy Spirit

Of course it is a conspiracy theory and theology, the thread asked about aliens and fallen angels and there is enough in this thread to support the research on this
>>
>>17126338
>I tried
To do what?

>then you said the Trinity is wrong
No I didnt, I agree with the concept of the Trinity you are just putting words in my mouth

>worshipping God's son as Father
"My Father and I are One" Why would I deny Jesus after He showed me God? That just sounds stupid
>>
>>17122217
Prove aliens exist.
>>
>>17126345
>To do what?
To help you stop calling Lord Jesus Father God. Because He even said to He was the Son, and referred to Father as someone else.

You're basically saying that the Son is the Father, negating who He is.

Your doctrine is bad.

>That just sounds stupid
From where I'm sitting, something does.
>>
>>17126342
>Again, The one God is The Holy Spirit
Again, you keep claiming based on nothing.

>Of course it is a conspiracy theory and theology, the thread asked about aliens and fallen angels and there is enough in this thread to support the research on this

Most of this thread is people pushing their own personal takes on what belief system is the "right" one, and making back and forth claims with no substance. The only thing I see people in agreement on is the absurd idea that aliens and fallen angels are the same, which I think is ridiculous due to the reasoning I put forth in my post here >>17126093
>>
>>17126348
Oh no it sounds stupid to someone on 4chan oh noooo! I get shut down everyday big whoop man, it will never stop me from posting or explaining or anything.
>>
>>17126349
GOD IS THE HOLY SPIRIT THE SOUL THAT IS WITHIN YOU CONNECTS TO GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT

You want me to cite my source as personal experience and common sense?

>aliens aren't fallen angels because "I" said so

>>17126245
>>17126245
>>17126245
The posts in these threads at least have SOME VALID POINT AS TO WHY THEY ARE
>>
>>17126352
Why are you mad at me? I'm literally trying to help you.

Father is inside Son. Son is inside Father.

That doesn't mean that there is neither Father or Son because it's the same person.

Like I said, I hope someone more patient and a better teacher will help you in the future.
>>
>>17126361
I am not mad at you nor are you helping me.

>I hope a better teacher comes to you

No teacher beats God m8
>>
File: 1446757793818.png (83KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1446757793818.png
83KB, 384x384px
>>17126364
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

>this is me, i'm well pleased by myself
?
No.
>>
>>17126358
>GOD IS THE HOLY SPIRIT THE SOUL THAT IS WITHIN YOU CONNECTS TO GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT
YOU CAN REPEAT YOURSELF ALL YOU WANT AND USE CAPS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT. Even with cruise control, you still have to steer.

>You want me to cite my source as personal experience and common sense?
I'd be happy with one good, logical reason as to why I should believe you over any other person. So far, no one of any religion or belief has been able to do so. It's always "my religion is right and all the others are wrong, because my religion says so". Due to the obviously deceptive nature of monotheism in general, I'm more inclined to lean towards the older, polytheistic beliefs.

>>aliens aren't fallen angels because "I" said so
I at least gave valid reasoning for why I think that, as opposed to

>aliens ARE fallen angels because "I" said so
with the reasoning of... what, exactly?
>>
>>17122217
>>Are aliens fallen angels?
>>700 year. Are Scandinavians fallen angels?
>>1500 year. Are American Indians fallen angels?
>>1700 year. Are Australians fallen angels?
>>
File: we wuz demons n shit.jpg (105KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz demons n shit.jpg
105KB, 550x413px
>>17126379
>2015
>are niggers demons?
>>
>>17126364
>No teacher beats God m8
Yeah, can't beat the God who taught us about germs, or chemistry and physics, or about space and the bodies within them... oh, wait. He didn't teach us shit, except how to be a bunch of gullible fucking sheep.
>>
>>17126372
Again, they're together in heaven so, there really isn't a distinction between the two.

>>17126378
>so u can greentext what I say and use it to make an argument

Again, God is the Holy Spirit, and our souls have the choice to connect to God's Holy Spirit
>>
>>17126384
>hope you find a better teacher
>"gullible fuggin sheep"

I hope YOU find a better teacher
>>
>>17126385
>they're together in heaven
And yet STILL not the same person!

>there really isn't a distinction between the two
Except the distinctions that both Father God and Lord Jesus both made, saying that they are not the same person but are inside each other just like they are inside of all saved Christians?
>>
>>17126391
They're one and the same it is like Mary, Mother of God, a statement only corrupted by speculations "how can she be the mother of God like omg my brain can't comprehend a holy metaphor"

The Trinity, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spitit, there is no distinction here.
>>
>>17126385
>Again, God is the Holy Spirit, and our souls have the choice to connect to God's Holy Spirit
Holy fuck, you just keep going in circles like a broken record. You still haven't given any good reason as to why I should take your claims seriously. I'm not even asking for empirical scientific evidence, just some sound reasoning, but you can't even do that. You might as well be saying "what I say is true because what I say is true because what I say is...".
>>
File: 1450497748296.jpg (102KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1450497748296.jpg
102KB, 500x395px
>>17126395
>They're one and the same

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
>>
>>17126388
I've already had a few good teachers who taught me a lot. I'm sure you had a few as well. Too bad you didn't seem to pay attention.
>>
>>17126397
But that is a simple statement may meditate on it. You have a soul, and you have a choice whether to connect it to God's Holy Spirit or do whatever you want that is the blessing of free will
>>
>>17126399
One and the same either way, seated at the right hand of God, I am sure there Spirit through the Holy Spirit is One.

>>17126406
>Too bad you didn't pay attention
To you? Oh no
>>
>>17126408
Yes, yes, I've heard it all before. I don't want any part of your blood thirsty war god's cult. I already wasted almost 2 decades of my life believing that crap. That's not even the point, though. Way to drag things back off topic when I asked for your reasoning in believing that aliens and fallen angels are the same. What was the reasoning behind that again?
>>
>>17126415
>One and the same
>seated at the right hand of God
So Lord Jesus is sat at the right hand of Himself?

Your doctrine is bad. Please listen to good counsel.

Father God here is introducing His Son, Lord Jesus, to the world.

Father & Son are not the same, this is basic Christian doctrine.

God lives inside us. That doesn't make me Father God.

May you receive understanding.
>>
>>17126415
>To you? Oh no
No, to your teachers you fucking tard. See, you don't even have proper reading comprehension skills or the ability to determine context. You poor, ignorant, window licker.
>>
>>17126425
Please don't bully him.
>>
>>17126422
>war god
>kek

Again, if you truly love God, He is a Holy God and that is it. A war god is man's ulterior motive to use God as a scapegoat.

->>17126358
The posts within this post lead to around the begging of the thread, this is my standpoint as to why aliens and fallen angels are generally the same
->>17124618
This one leads to the begging of my "argument " as to why
>>
>>17126423
>your doctrine is bad
>may you recieve understanding

I get as to why the Father and Jesus are seperate, but through the Holy Spirit they are the same. Nothing you say will sway this perception. There is no distinction between the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, it is a common sense way to meditate on God, for Jesus is teaching us about God and how to get there, He is One with God.

>>17126425
>tard
Again, I have a fair comprehension of my standpoint and I am not trying to insult anyone when doing so
>>
>>17126190
That's sign language for "I love you". Dumbass.
>>
>>17126431
>Again, if you truly love God
Depends on which god you're referring to
>He is a Holy God and that is it.
ok...

>A war god is man's ulterior motive to use God as a scapegoat.
No, a war god is what the Abrahamic god historically was, and still is. You would know this if you studied a bit of religious history. The tl;dr, though, is that the early jews chose one of many gods to worship exclusively, a war god, to help them against their neighboring enemies. It was this same god that commanded them to murder, rape, pillage, and burn everything in their wake. That part is in your own bible, if you bothered to read it rather than cherry picking the feel-good verses.
>>
File: satanic freemason.png (1MB, 1323x575px) Image search: [Google]
satanic freemason.png
1MB, 1323x575px
>>17126444
And this is sign language for "my right hand is cold", amirite?
>>
>>17126441
>Again, I have a fair comprehension of my standpoint and I am not trying to insult anyone when doing so
Whether you are trying to or not, your stupidity is insulting to anyone who has the displeasure of trying to converse with you.
>>
>>17126445
Again, the war god being Jehova/Yhwh or Jupiter/Annunaki, I keep pointing it out, no one sees, and this is really only the Genesis part.

You only fight a war if you need to, you don't use "Love for God" for hostility, for that is man's doing.

>Abrahamic God
>kek

Again, you are not going to get to understand God as Holy Spirit without using that label to term God for the sake of your own ignorance
>>
File: 1445592695797.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1445592695797.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>17126445
>if you bothered to read it rather than cherry picking the

>the early jews chose one of many gods to worship exclusively, a war god, to help them against their neighboring enemies

lol

Deuteronomy 7:6
For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
>>
>>17126451
Again with the insults, it is funny how that "wins" an argument nowadays
>>
>>17126456
They chose a deity, and not the Spirit. The Jews knew Jesus was their Messiah but He had a different doctrine than them so they denied Him and plotted against Him
>>
>>17126448
I don't care what it is. It's a person putting their hand in a coat.

Fact is the "horns" with the thumb is "I love you" in sign language.

But you're gonna see whatever you want in your tinfoil wrapped head.
>>
File: 1450104335349.jpg (28KB, 511x539px) Image search: [Google]
1450104335349.jpg
28KB, 511x539px
>>17126461
>They chose a deity
No they didn't. God chose His people, from Adam to Israel.
>>
File: 1448644206304.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1448644206304.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>17126467
>>
>>17126452
Usual type of spirits (according by the bible & the torah) is mortals and their don't have minds.
Commentary:
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-a-soul/#?insight[search_id]=db159184-3234-4a46-b71b-d0591dadf3a5&insight[search_result_index]=0
>>
>>17126468
Yhwh was Demiurge/Archons. . "The Lord God Almighty" is NOT A translation from "YHWH"

The Sumerian deities created Adam, but Adam received some spiritual revelation from the real God, a Holy Spirit.

The Book of Daniel, Ecclesiastes, they say God, not "LORD" in capital letters which is when the word YHWH is used. The Yahweh name is only sometimes referencing annunaki
>>
>>17126475
THE HOLY SPIRIT, don't settle for lesser entities
>>
File: ITT.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ITT.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>17126477
Nothing you can say about my beloved Father or brother will ever turn me away.
>>
>>17126452
>I keep pointing it out, no one sees
You keep repeating your claims with no good reason to believe you. You're just coming up with shit to over complicate a system of belief that is already a cluster fuck.

>Again, you are not going to get to understand God as Holy Spirit without using that label to term God for the sake of your own ignorance
You keep flip flopping like some flakey, retarded cunt. You say it isn't the Abrahamic god, but then go on to describe what you say is the "true" god based on abrahamic texts and it's own labels. Which is it? You keep talking, but you're not saying anything of value. You keep going in nonsensical circles, with nothing solid or reasonable to back up anything you say, which sounds like a mashed together, cherry picked system that takes from a bunch of different beliefs. Try, for just one post, to make some sort of sense, you gods damned autist.
>>
>>17126456
>quoting the bible
Right, as if that book is trustworthy at all. You've never bothered to read any actual history books besides the bible, have you? Which is hilarious, since it's got to be one of the most inaccurate historical accounts in existence.
>>
>>17126489

>citation needed
>>
File: 1436624057835.gif (403KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
1436624057835.gif
403KB, 160x224px
>>17126489
see
>>17126484
>>
>>17126477
>The Sumerian deities created Adam, but Adam received some spiritual revelation from the real God, a Holy Spirit.
[citation needed]

the one you call "the real God" was one of those Sumerian deities.
>>
>Came for the thread for theories
>Left in confusion
>>
File: 1450568795306.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450568795306.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>17126497
>>
>>17126492
Citation needed for what, exactly? For the bible's inaccuracy? How about the fact that the Jews were never even slaves in egypt, and that the pyramids were built by paid, skilled laborers? Or the fact that, according to the bible, humans have only been around for 6,000 - 10,000 years? Or that the flood story was plagiarized from the Epic of Gilgamesh?

>>17126494
>>17126484
>I'm going to believe what I want to believe, and ignore anything to the contrary because I'm an obedient little bitch
ok, fuck off then, retard.
>>
>>17126495
>>The Sumerian deities created Adam
They do not created Adam. They, by Sumerian faith, create first man, and gave him name Adapa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa
Adapa not Adam.
>>
>>17126508
>>>The Sumerian deities created Adam
>They does not created Adam. They, by Sumerian faith, created a first man, and gave him name Adapa.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa
>Adapa not Adam.
>>
Still waiting for one of you monofags to give your reasoning on why you think aliens and "fallen angels" are the same thing. All I'm getting is red herrings to push your christianity/gnosticism/anunnaki bullshit while ignoring the actual topic.
>>
>>17126485
The true God is the One you can love. Without love for God, then you are doing it wrong. It is the Holy Spirit.

>>17126495
No, I don't believe Jesus was talking about the Sumerian deities neither was many of the people on the Bible, but it was altered to make it seem like such.

>>17126497
Yeaup, God is a Holy Spirit, that is first.
>>
>>17126508
Ada-pa and Ada-m

>>17126514
Your the only one ignoring why the Aliens would be the fallen angels>>17126245
>>17126245
>>17126245
>>17126245
>>
>>17126506
>ignore anything to the contrary because I'm an obedient little bitch
Ignore anything against God because I know it's just lies.

But calling me obedient is a compliment. I can only try to be.
>>
>>17126514
Let me guess, that was a job by Erich von Däniken...
>>
>>17126514
Alien abduction stories are basically sleep paralysis stories. Demons probing and torturing people in their sleep and tormenting them.
>>
>>17126518
>The true God is the One you can love. Without love for God, then you are doing it wrong. It is the Holy Spirit.
How many times are you going to repeat yourself with this crap? Say it as many times as you want, it won't mean anything if you can't give me more than "because I say so/the bible says so".
>No, I don't believe Jesus was talking about the Sumerian deities neither was many of the people on the Bible, but it was altered to make it seem like such.
The older versions are MORE explicit about their polytheistic roots. The Bible has been altered, but to try and downplay those connections to the Sumerian pantheon. You've got it backwards.
>>
>>17126522
How about Ado-n and Ado-nai (the ancient Semitic words with meaning "Lord" )
>>
>>17126539
It is the simplest of messages. God is a Holy Spirit, and our soul has to option to connect with God. Not a war god and not an alien, the Holy God, love for God. It is simple, but your anger hinders your understanding.

>>17126545
Adonai and Lucifer are the two poles against eachother
>>
>>17126506

With this post alone (completely disregarding the sheer number of citations you'd need to quantify 'inaccuracy'), you need citations for the following:

(1) objectively backed, peer-reviewed citations stating that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt.
(2) objectively backed, peer-reviewed citations as to why who built the pyramids has anything to do with the accuracy of the Bible (as far as textual content goes, the Bible only ever makes a mention in Exodus to the Jewish slaves having to make mud bricks, without the pyramids ever being mentioned) (if you wish to refute, find the verse)
(3) objectively backed, peer-reviewed citations as to why the Bible flood story isn't a parallel record of a major world event that multiple cultures would have experienced

Overall, I'd have to say that you claims are dubitable at best. For one, the Bible states nothing about how long humans have existed: the '6,000'-year estimate is a non-Bliblical attempt at dating humanity using the (incomplete) genealogies of the Bible (if you wish to refute, find the verse). Secondly, your analysis completely disregards the fact that the Bible (especially the Old Testament) had a secondary function as a historical record.

It would seem that you're speaking from relatively limited knowledge of the Bible (even within the framework of a knowledge taken for the sake of historical analysis), and so I'm afraid that I would have to caution anybody to consider this fact (along with the lack of citations) before considering anything you say seriously.
>>
>>17126522
>Your the only one ignoring why the Aliens would be the fallen angels>>17126245
The post you linked isn't even talking about the topic, it's talking about Jesus and Hinduism. Can you not read or something?
>>17126523
>Ignore anything against God because I know it's just lies.
How do you know your God isn't the one that lies? I'm no psychic, but I believe your reasoning will just be circular
>he doesn't lie because he says he doesn't lie, and since he doesn't lie then he wasn't lying when he said he doesn't lie
>>
>>17126567
The posts in that link
>>
>>17126528
Never heard of him.
>>17126532
First time since I joined the thread that I've read something actually fucking reasonable. Thank you, you've restored some hope for humanity that these autists caused me to lose.
>>
>>17126567
>How do you know your God isn't the one that lies?
Because I know God and He blesses me and proves that He never lies. It's an on-going relationship and I know that evil lies.

You have been deceived, though. I can only hope you look for the truth before it's too late.
>>
>>17126560
>Adonai and Lucifer are the two poles against eachother

In writing of the Bible and the Torah we find the name of Lucifer only one time, in Isaiah 14:12, and that only in some translations of the Bible. For example, in “the Bible of King Jakob” this verse sounds as follows: “As fell you from the sky, against Lucifer, son of the morning! ” As fell you from the sky, dawn (against Lucifer, AV). — IS. 14:12. “Lucifer or Lyutsifer” — this is the transfer of the Jewish word, which indicates “that is shining”. The Greek word, used in Septuagint, has a value “the one who is brings dawn”. Therefore in order to transmit the sense of ancient Semitic word, some transfers use such expressions as “morning star” and “dawn”. The word of Lucifer (luminiferous) passed to different Biblical translations from Latin Bible Vulgata of Hieronymus.
>>
>>17126593
Yeaup, look at what they represent
>>
>>17126563
You're eager to receive "objectively backed, peer-reviewed citations", but there was never anything like that to support the claim that Jews WERE slaves in Egypt, aside from the bible's account, which has been not been congruent with actual history in a number of respects. A quick google search, and this article points out the lack of evidence as Jews being Egyptian slaves the best http://www.religiouscriticism.com/bible/the-jews-were-never-slaves-in-egypt/

I will admit I may have jumped the gun, seeing as how they are usually portrayed as the pyramid builders in re-tellings of Exodus. To be quite honest, a lot of that book was just fucking sick.

As for the flood story, just read the differences between the Genesis account and the details from the Epic of Gilgamesh. Major themes are the same, but significant details were changed. The EoG was written about 1000 years before Genesis, by the way, but some of the differences would be that EoG account spoke of multiple (obviously), and the survivor of the flood was Utnapishtim, who was afterwards granted immortality by the gods. Other differences being that he not only took his family, but the trades and craftsmen of his village, and the flood itself lasted only about half the time it was said to in Genesis. The similarities are too much to call them different accounts of the same event, but the differences are too much to trust the telling of the later account (Genesis). The citation for this would be, of course, Genesis and the Epic of Gilgamesh. Read them and compare for yourself.

As for the 6,000 year claim, the genealogies in the bible have no indication of being incomplete, and go seamlessly from generation to generation from Adam all the way down to Jesus himself. Please point out where there are breaks in the line of descendants laid out.

>cont.
>>
>>17126563
>cont. from >>17126618

>Secondly, your analysis completely disregards the fact that the Bible (especially the Old Testament) had a secondary function as a historical record.
Except many of the claims and stories in the bible have been unverifiable by any other historical documents or evidence, such as the previously mentioned story of Exodus.

>It would seem that you're speaking from relatively limited knowledge of the Bible
And it would seem you are making baseless assumptions. I was christian for most of my life, and it was reading the bible itself that turned me away from it. I originally intended to study it to become a preacher, but the more I read and learned about it, and the more I researched other sources in an attempt to corroborate what it says, the more I realized it was a bunch of rubbish.

It's funny, though, that you are so eager for sources and citations (which in itself is fine), yet don't seem to think yourself obligated to provide the same when putting forth your own claims of the bible's validity. Let's not even get into the lack of evidence that Jesus as a person ever existed.
>>
>>17126576
I seem to recall you god asking a certain someone for a human sacrifice, only to pull back at the last minute. Or making a bet with Satan and allowed a devoted follower to be tortured as a "test of faith" (even though he should already have known the results of that test). What about the fact that, if Exodus were true, that he killed a bunch of children for a crime committed by the few rulers, actions those children had no control over or say in? Condoning rape, incest, genocide, animal and human sacrifice... the list goes on. Doesn't sound like any kind of "good" god to me. More like a lovecraftian horror-beast.
>>
File: tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png (376KB, 398x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png
376KB, 398x599px
>>
>>17126649
>Condoning rape, incest, genocide, animal and human sacrifice

>I seem to recall

You should do yourself a favor and read the scripture and context, and post them as citations, instead of making stuff up.
>>
>>17126618

>religiouscriticism.com

No offense, but I could easily go to >religiousexplanations.com and find sources that would likely give evidence of the Jews being Egyption slaves.

>Gligamesh and the Flood

I've read both the Biblical and the Epic account. From these alone, I personally can't reject the hypotheses involving the two being a retelling of the same story; differences between the two also don't necessarily point out which is truest account, either (nor does one being written before the other--this is true in the general case: you can take a historical argument from the 19th century and have it be rendered incorrect in the face of a modern argument based on recent archaeological finds).

>genealogies in the Bible

Before getting into the 'deep' evidence, consider cultural influences on the Bible: in Jewish culture, it's common to say that your long-gone paternal ancestors are your 'fathers' (it's a NT reference, but in John, it's said, 'Abraham is our father' by people in the time of Jesus.)

There is Biblical evidence that points towards the OT genealogies being incomplete (for example, the genealogies going through the line of Jesus include Cainan, who is not mentioned in the original OT genealogies) (In the vein of the sources you've given, there's heavy discussion of the literature and its analysis re: interpretation of Biblical genealogies here: https://answersingenesis.org/answers/books/new-answers-book-2/gaps-in-the-genesis-genealogies/ which present arguments for and against what we're discussing).

The one thing that is certain is that the Bible does, in fact, nowhere state that 'the world was created [x] years before [y] event.'
>>
>>17126574
Those posts are even worse, just more conspiracy theory bullshit about annunaki, and more claims based on the premise of the preconceived monotheistic belief. Reading through those posts is like trying to decypher a schizo's journal. A lot of words, but the logical connections and reasoning is missing. It's a narrative that, for all I know, was pulled out of someone's ass, and is the same tired shit the same faggots spam in every thread they can regardless of topic. All those posts, and nothing but nonsense, but this guy >>17126532
made more sense with his reasoning with 2 sentences than anyone else has this entire thread.

For a thread supposedly about aliens, there is very little alien talk and a whole lot of "HURRR y'all need JESUS!"
>>
>>17126629

>except many of the claims and stories in the Bible have been unverifiable

Is unverifiable the same as unverified? You're still neglecting to support your initial claim that the Bible is an inaccurate historical record.

>claims of the Bible's validity

Have I once claimed the Bible's validity? I'm not saying that I wouldn't support the Bible's validity, but what I've done is simply pointed out that you claimed the invalidity of the Bible without any real concrete support for what you say beyond yourself.

If we're going to speak from our own experience, I'm somebody who has also studied the Bible (multiple times) as a Christian, who is still a Christian, and who has additionally read various other religious texts in an academic context. I've yet to see it as 'rubbish,' and I would assert its validity; however, I don't claim to do so on a basis that I can prove with rhetoric, as you seem to be attempting to do in the other direction.
>>
>>17126661
>You should do yourself a favor and read the scripture and context, and post them as citations, instead of making stuff up.
If you think I'm making this up, then obviously YOU haven't read the bible. I've pointed out the exact verses, with context, more times than I can count in similar discussions only for you christcucks to pull off some gold medal worthy mental gymnastics to try and justify them. There's a website with these things listed all nice and neat, though, so I'll link you there;
>murder
http://www.evilbible.com/?page_id=81
>rape
http://www.evilbible.com/?page_id=85
>ritual sacrifice
http://www.evilbible.com/?page_id=85
BTW, don't forget that Jesus was a human sacrifice. That's not good news, that's sick.
>slavery
http://www.evilbible.com/?page_id=96
>inb4 "OLD TESTAMENT DON'T COUNT"
http://www.evilbible.com/?page_id=37

Why don't you do yourself a favor and do what I once did: read the bible front to back, all of it, rather than cherry pick what you like while ignoring how much of a bloodthirsty, tyrannical, egotistical, psychopathic, fear mongering monster your god truly is.
>>
>>17126665
>No offense, but I could easily go to >religiousexplanations.com and find sources that would likely give evidence of the Jews being Egyption slaves.
Please do. That was just the first article I came across, but the point is there is a LACK of evidence supporting the claim. If solid evidence has been found, I'm open to it.

>>Gilgamesh and the Flood
Except the Genesis retelling wasn't based on evidence that was found after the fact, it was obviously plagiarism of a story that predated it by at LEAST 700 years, closer to 1000, with a biased author who changed details to fit the agenda they wanted to push, and in either case, I would be more inclined to believe the version that was told first than the one told later. Think of it like this; if Shakespeare had a diary detailing the events of his life, would you think his diary would be more accurate, or would you think my "re-telling" of it would be more accurate after I changed the details I don't personally like?

As for the genealogies discussion, I'll have to look into that, but being from answersingenesis, I won't be surprised if it's a bunch of unfounded claims and speculation with a touch of intellectual dishonesty. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt this time and see what it says.

I should point out, though, that an incomplete genealogy would mean that the Bible is in fact flawed.

>>17126686
>You're still neglecting to support your initial claim that the Bible is an inaccurate historical record.
No, the argument for the legitimacy of Exodus has not been refuted. There has yet to be any evidence to validate the Bible as accurate. Per the burden of proof, I'm not even obligated to provide proof to refute it unless it's legitimacy would be first established.

>Have I once claimed the Bible's validity?
No, but you've made claims that obviously came from it.

If you've yet to see it as "rubbish", then I would encourage you to read it again. All of it.
>>
>>17126697
Hey, man, that was in ancient epoch. Do not nag to ancient chronicle.
>>
>>17126522
>>17126522
>>17126522
Read links in this post
>>
>>17126758
Already did, see
>>17126678
>>
>>17122227
Your blind, kid
>>
>>17126767
It is a start.
>>
>>17126678
>>17126678
Because they are not aliens.
>>
File: greatstuff.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
greatstuff.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Why Jesus Christ is the messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdVzGLDCkMU
>>
>>17126810
Oh look, another baseless claim from one of the boards worst (currently) shitposters.
>>
>>17126810
Yeah they are aliens they come from "outer space" / a foreign territory. Annunaki/Fallen Angels, the Creation of Man, the Archons
>>
>>17126829
Did not watch video.
>Complains.
>>17126831
You know exactly what I meant. Don't be a troll.
>>
File: aaasss.png (388KB, 904x621px) Image search: [Google]
aaasss.png
388KB, 904x621px
>>17126818
I just opened this thread And I see this.

Pic related:
you answer the question with a video that on the first sight presents a poorly drawn symbol as argument.. why even continue?
+ trip faggot
>>
>>17126833
I am not a troll, I care about explain why the "aliens" and "fallen angels" have a connection, not only through word play but through experience on the "Mystery Babylon" side and the side of God the Holy Father and no one listens to me
>>
>>17126833
I've already wasted almost 20 years believing that monotheistic bullshit, I'm not about to waste a fucking hour on some tinfoiler's youtube rant. Just do the world a favor and kill yourself, you pathetic, helmet wearing, window licking, autistic retard.
>>
>>17126840
No one listens to you because you keep pushing your retarded shit without any sort of reason or logic to take you seriously. You make claims and assert that they are true because you say so. I'm open to anything if you can make some damned sense with it.
>>
>>17126841
>>17126841
God bless you.
I think you spent 20 years being a false convert. Thinking you need to repent of your sins to be saved, or to have good works etc. When in reality, all you need is to trust Jesus Christ died for all your sins, was buried and rose again 3 days later. Do you trust this? Y_ N_
If yes, you are now saved forever.

>>17126848
"Aliens" are fallen angels / demons. They flee in the name of Jesus, during alien abductions.
Proof: CE4RESEARCH dot COM
>>
>>17126848
What doesn't make sense about what I say? Go ahead tell me.
>>
>>17126854
>17126854
>How I came to Christ btw.
>>
Crowley called them "Enochian entities" because he purportedly contacted them by using "Enochian call", a Cabalistic system/language devised by 17th century Elizabethan magician, Dr. John Dee. From this alleged encounter, some have inferred that the industrious Mr. Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry through the practice of ritual magick, which allowed the likes of Lam and other "alien greys" a passageway onto Earth plane. Dr. John Dee and his "scryer", Edward Kelly, had their own strange encounters with — as they call them — "little men" who moved about "in a little fiery cloud", thus a pattern exists
>>
>>17126874
Wait Enoch the Son of Cain? Not the 7th from Adam? makes sense... wait aliens? Annunaki are aliens right? Using magic to control the entities and be embodied by them?
>>
>>17126854
I trust that it happened, but I abhor any "god" who demands a human sacrifice in the first place. I don't have a problem with Jesus, he said some insightful things. His father, on the other hand, is a monster not worthy of worship. And I'll also say how I find it hilarious that everytime one of you christfags talk to someone who used to be christian but turned away, always jump to "well you weren't a REAL christian then!". Fuck you, you presumptuous, egotistical prick. Who the hell do you think you are to claim you know jack shit about another person, what they believed, or how strong or weak their faith was? I hope you fall off your high horse and break your fucking neck.
>>
>>17126874
>>17126879
Left Hand Kaballah? Hey, that is repeated in this thread a couple of times, is it possible that is the religion of Mystery Babylon?
>>
>>17126881
That is because the god you perceive isn't God, the Holy Spirit isn't in the many so-called Christians
>>
>>17126881
You seem to have a lot of hurt.
Want to talk about it? What happened in your life, how did you lose your faith?
>>
File: Paul Atreides with the squadron.jpg (118KB, 660x346px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Atreides with the squadron.jpg
118KB, 660x346px
>>17126854
>"Aliens" are fallen angels / demons. They
Call them pseudo-aliens, but certainly somewhere there around of this solar system are present aliens, and even if there are not, we, mankind, after a colonization of the next planet, ourselves we mutate and part of us, become aliens for our ancestors from the Earth .
>>
File: aNKGeMw_700b.jpg (302KB, 643x2967px) Image search: [Google]
aNKGeMw_700b.jpg
302KB, 643x2967px
>>17126904
There are no other beings on other planets.
It is only us. In this life, people make the choice for truth or deception. Whatever they want, they get. If you die in your sins, you're not coming back from the place called hell.

The time of this earth is soon at an end. Jesus Christ is coming back, read revelation. There will be no colinization of other planets, no mutations. We were created perfect 6000 years ago, and our DNA has been degrading ever since. Evolution completely ignores the 2nd law of thermodynamics. It is impossible for evolution to work on more than 20 different serious subjects. Those 20 subjects have sub-subjects in the hundreds as to why evolution is false. And that is just the lazy mans research. There is a lot more.
>>
>>17126883
Isn't that in Revelation too?
>>
>>17122217
>Are aliens fallen angles?
I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHIT IN EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN YOUTUBE SECTION THAT IS ABOUT ALIENS OR CONSPIRACY.
>>
>>17126885
Let me guess, YOU claim to know the REAL god? I've heard that countless times before, but so far, everyone who claims to know god end up knowing less than nothing.

>>17126892
>What happened in your life, how did you lose your faith?
I read the Bible, that's what happened. There you go again with your off base assumptions, acting like you know a damn thing about a stranger on the internet. Your arrogance will bite you in the ass one of these days.
>>
>>17126930
What do you want explained?
Did you read the real Bible? (KJV) or a dumbass satanic version like the NIV, ESV etc?
>>
>>17126854
Alien abductions don't exist.
>>
>>17126912
>There are no other beings on other planets.
>It is only us
Yeah, sure, the only life in all the vast universe is limited to this tiny speck, and the rest is just to look pretty. More arrogance from a fool who knows nothing.

>We were created perfect 6000 years ago
We have structures older than that. Now you're 100% confirmed retard. Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately, for the sake of future generations.
>>
>>17126930
I know as much as I do about God. Essentially God is just a Supersoul and all beings have a soul and a choice whether or not to connect it with God's.

God's soul is above all the lowly perceptions we have of Him even in our Holiest of scriptures, and Jesus teaches us how to get there
>>
>>17126940
No, you were told structures were older than that.
Who runs this world..?
Who creates the machines to "date" things?
www.halos.com proves the earth cannot even be 1 million years old.
>>
>>17126933
I read the KJV. There's nothing I need explained, unless you can explain how someone can be such a brainwashed imbecile as yourself.
>>
>>17126943
>all beings have a soul
How can you speak this shit with such certainty.
>>
>>17126948
Good, that's a start.
Now, what made you say you hated God's Word?
What was so disturbing to you?
God bless you.
>>
>>17126949
You don't feel it? You think your body and mind are permanent?
>>
>>17126955
>You don't feel it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>17126952
I think he means that you are one of those radical Christian extremists that you know, go a little too far
>>
>>17126957
It is funny people try to understand God without believing in the essential aspects in order for this process to develope. Actually it is very sad.
>>
>>17126952
How is the Bible 'God's word'? It was written by primitives, if it was inspired by the divine why does it have the knowledge of a primitive in it?
>>
>>17126947
Let me get this straight, you're going to try claiming that I can't trust science, a method that ANYONE can use to replicate results for verification, but that I should instead listen to the crackpot who wrote that shit website who doesn't even understand basic chemistry? Yes, I've read the site before, it's nothing but a pile of ignorance.

>what is "special pleading", Alex?
>>
>>17126958
I don't care what he thinks of me. I know what I am. I believe every single word and dot in the Bible.
I want to know what he found so bad about the Bible. I'll show him how he needs the holy spirit to understand scripture. Without it, he's reading it in vain.
>>
>>17126961
You sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>17126943
I swear, this is like the 4th or 5th time you've repeated yourself to me in this thread alone, and once again, I ask for any logical reason as to why I should take your word for it? Because as far as I'm concerned, you sound like just another dumbass claiming "truth" with nothing to back it up.
>>
>>17126966
Prove the Holy Spirit exists and isn't just a delusion held by stupid people.
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37KB, 700x393px
>>17126963
You mean like, you actually think the earth is a round ball?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RMpZXTYx8&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12fgtsb3y3udb5l022lzfj4ozjouxo05

You've been deceived about a lot of things, science is n2 on the list.
>>
>>17126967
>>17126970
It is the simplest message and without accepting it you can't begin

The only physical evidence you are going to get is experience
>>
Aliens are trans dimensional life forms so could have been thought to be angels or demons thoroughout history
>>
>>17126974
You really are stupid.
>>
File: aYwZg8O_700b.jpg (171KB, 700x1609px) Image search: [Google]
aYwZg8O_700b.jpg
171KB, 700x1609px
>>17126982
mhm
>>
>>17126952
I already addressed this. I've listed the verses too many times to count, so I'll just direct you to my post in >>17126697

>tl;dr, god kills innocent children, demands animal and human sacrifice, condones rape, slavery, genocide, etc etc.

Fucking hell, talking to you people is like being on the worlds most annoying carousal
>>
>>17126981
Or the events in the Bible are myths. Which is more likely to you?
>>
>>17126984
OT God was despised by early Christian Gnostics
>>
>>17126984
debunkedevil dot blogspot dot se

:/ evilbible has been explained and debunked hundreds of times by people... just google. Or no, wait, you just went there, saw it, decided it fit all you needed and ignored the Bible because a lie is more comfortable. Ah yes.
>>
>>17126974
You're a young earth creationist AND a flat earther? Holy fuck, please just kill yourself. The world has enough idiots as is. I'm done wasting time and braincells are you delusional, retarded ass.
>>
>>17126994
>insults heavily
>illusion to winning an argument
>>
>>17126994
>>17126994
Do the math, kid.
>>
>>17126983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYJ61EC9XI
>>
>>17127000
YOU do the math and actually do it correctly, you retard.
>>
>>17126980
in my experience, people like you are nothing but charlatans who are full of shit.
>>17126983
You know you can easily attach a camera to a weather balloon (they aren't that expensive) and see the curvature of the earth yourself. Go ahead and try, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>17127001
>17127001
He has been debunked by 2-3 guys already. Old video is old.
>>
>>17127006
Link.
>>
>>17127005
I have... lol.
It costs about 150 bucks.
No curvature, at 94,000 feet.
In the video I posted it shows no curvature at over 100k feet.

How about you follow your own advice, hypocrite.
>>
>>17126988
>a website that lists verses of the bible has been debunked
Try cracking open your book and comparing the verses you dumb fuck.

You guys are too fucking retarded. I feel stupider trying to make sense out of your idiocy. I'm out. Fuck you, christcucks.
>>
>>17127008
Find it. His name + debunked = find. I'm not spoon feeding lazy people.
>>
>>17127005
>in my experience
>Subjective statement
>charlatan

I told you plain and simple, the ACTUAL GOD is connected to the very essence of your soul, and if you cannot love and trust Him there is no point to even trying.
>>
>>17127011
>I feel stupider
Of course you do, you willingly choose to be more ignorant
>>
>>17127011
Dude, I became a Christian a year ago. Don't think you're some clever little boy with blue shoes because you found "evilbible" and tell me to compare. I have. I did. You're the moron, and good. Get out, stay out, stay unsaved, see what happens to you.
>>
>>17127017
Compassion m8
>>
>>17127012
I did that and found nothing, you retard.
>>
>>17127017
Was there a before life?
>>
>>17127018
Yeah I know.
>>
>>17127021
Then I must have found the video in some other way, in either case he is debunked a lot of times.

>>17127026
Are you asking if you lived in some previous life? No. This is the only life we have and then judgement.
>>
>>17127038
If there was no before life, then how is there an afterlife?
>>
>>17127041
Because that is just the way it is.
>>
>>17127048
No, it sounds made up. Like the rest of this shit. You're only believing this using the notion that Jesus even existed. That's the only reason you think your bullshit is different from other myths.
>>
>>17127051
No, I believe it because for a long time I was into the occult.
Long story short, "alien abduction" happens to me, I call out to Jesus, it stops.
Now why would aliens, greys, flee from that?

Now you know how I became a Christian.
>>
>>17127057
Prove aliens exist, you retard.
>>
>>17125848
>Ave Versus Christus.

Ave
>>
>>17122217
Just stop, op. Clearly you're retarded bringing christfaggy shit onto a paranormal board. Just get out, please.
>>
File: aliens.png (920KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
920KB, 800x1080px
>>17127071
Truth hurts.
People like you would rather believe in good spirits and all of this nonsense instead of doing real research. To think you are being tricked is beyond anything and to think that something so obvious as salvation through Jesus Christ, something so simple is true and the only truth, well that just hurts your pride doesn't it.
>>
>>17127080
Prove spirits exist.
>>
>>17127083
>>17127083
Pray to God to show you the truth.
Be humble about it.

>God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

>If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

That is what I did, being an alchemist. Knowing God exists but did not know which one.

A week later alien abduction happens.
I resist.
Second night, I look through to see more about it and some website says they stop if you call out to jesus (ce4research com)
I did not believe it.
Attack happens, automatically cry out to Jesus without thinking.
It stops.
I become Christian.

That, is how God works.
>>
>>17127092
It wasn't an alien abduction, it sounds like it was just a dream and you're being disingenuous about it.
>>
>>17125905
>>17125905
holy shit.
>>
>>17127104
>>17127104
Meh, I am not here to make you believe me.
Here is my testimony; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA
Watch it, don't watch it.
Believe it, don't believe it.
Why do I care..?
All I can do is show you the truth. The rest is up to each and every one of you, not me.
>>
>>17126818
that is a really cool picture
>>
>>17127108
That's the most important thing, you discovered the truth.
You have now the oportunity into holding to the blessing of liberation that came with the truth ( promise of unity with the Creator, promise of ressurection, direct experience of the spiritual realm trough the Holy Spirit, the ultimate weapon against demonic influence )
or follow the temptation of imagination and this cursed, low universe which Lucifer cursed, then man cursed again... so it's pretty fucked.

Basically trough Jesus Adam was restored and actually made better, we just wait for the day of resurrection because then the whole universe will become nothingness again and be reconfigured into the original plan with everything eternal filled with uncreated light and blessed to evolve.
>>
>>17122217
If you learn much about "aliens" or UFOs, it becomes obvious that there is a huge overlap between "aliens" and fairies / elves / dwarves / night terrors / all sorts of paranormal and occult phenomena having to do with non-human beings that are apparently invisible, immaterial, very good at altering their appearance and creating illusions, appear in different ways to different people (even at the same time, i.e. it is common for two people to be together and one of them will see something that is very obvious to them while the other person may not see anything at all) and that have been messing with human beings since there have been human beings.

At some point in the last century or so, and especially since 1950, they started to appear (to many people) in vaguely space ship looking things and to give off the impression that they were beings more or less like us, except from other planets and more evolved. In some cases they told someone more detailed story about coming from a specific star for a specific reason or things along those lines.

Keep in mind that evolution as a theory of human origins (which is still the realm of completely speculative theories that only make sense if you have already committed to materialism) is an idea that essentially no one would have taken seriously until recently, and likewise the idea that intelligent life exists somewhere in space and might travel here by spaceship is an idea that no one would have taken seriously until recently.

At any other point in history, even today in many parts of the world, people would say that these things are obviously spirits / demons / jinn / fairies / whatever. They would not have bothered to appear as aliens. In many cases they still don't.

You believe that super-advanced aliens have been traveling to earth for thousands of years just to tell us stupid and self-contradictory stories if you really want to, but the very old and nearly universal demon theory makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>17127122
>>17127122
Did you even watch my video?
Did I misunderstand you?
Or were you supposed to send this to someone else?

I know the "aliens" are demons.
>>
>>17126854
>They flee in the name of Jesus, during alien abductions.
i had this crazy dream the other night about just that. it happened inn my childhood home that burned down 20 years ago, with this grey telling me COME HERE, I said i rebuke you in the name of jesus christ then after the thing made these balloons being rubbed together mixed with modem noises, mixed with raccoon noises to run away. then i woke up in my bed
>>
Totally off-topic I had a dream last night where It was explained to be by a strange character which in the dream world I just seemed to know forever that
Satan =/= Lucifer, Satan is like the god of evil, hte un-seen, all present evil, the total rejection of God the infinite downgrade of everything.
Lucifer is the one that fallen into that state.

It was also explained something about medical conditions and about how my muscles are getting atrophied and that I need to start doing some sports, exercise because most of the damage cannot be recovered but I can stop the process... I found the dream bizarre and i woke up relaxed and without any confusion from it.
>>
>>17127163
>And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: - Acts 2:17

>This is the last days btw.
>>
aliens are demons!
>>
cool video
>>
>>17127746
Aliens don't exist, you moron.
>>
>>17128987
yes they do
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.