[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why is the demiurge considered the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Demiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
Can someone explain to me why is the demiurge considered the "bad guy"?
>>
File: SkullKid_dance.gif (273KB, 107x107px) Image search: [Google]
SkullKid_dance.gif
273KB, 107x107px
>>17121901

Who considers him the bad guy?
>>
>>17121908
edgy "greenpills" who use gnosticism as an excuse to hate the material world and its creator rather than understand or transcend them. the comic OP posted sums up their attitudes pretty perfectly.
>>
>>17121901
Depends in what religion you came.

Some gnostics believe that our souls is just trapped in material world by a demon-demiurge for obscuros motives, probably to be whorshipped as a God.
You know, all existence is pain só the creator is also evil
>>
File: 1449639413153.jpg (1MB, 2073x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1449639413153.jpg
1MB, 2073x3110px
>>17121983

Sound like a likable bunch.

Poor Demiurge :(
>>
>>17121901

Brahma and Shiva fought each other over something I don't remember. So Shiva cursed Brahma that he'd be ignored (or even hated I guess) forever. I think it was a very futile motive, I don't know.
>>
>>17122116

Oh, here it is:

Curse of Shiva
According to legends, once Brahma and Vishnu were overcome with the sense of self-importance. They began to argue as to who was the greater of the two. As the argument became heated, Lord Shiva had to intervene. Shiva took the form of a gigantic linga (the phallic symbol of Shiva). The lingam was made of fire and it extended from the heaven to the underworld. The lingam told both Brahma and Vishnu that if any of them could find the end of the lingam, He will be declared as the greater of the two. Both Brahma and Vishnu agreed to the deal and set out in opposite directions of the lingam to find its end. But as they kept searching for years, they realized that the lingam had no end. Vishnu realized the fact that Shiva was the greatest among the Trinity. But Brahma decided to trick Shiva. While he was on the search of the end, he passed the flower of Ketaki at the uppermost part of the lingam. He requested the Ketaki flower to testify before Shiva that Brahma had reached the uppermost part of the lingam and had seen the end. The Ketaki flower agreed. When brought before Shiva, the flower falsely testified that Brahma had seen the end. Lord Shiva became furious at this lie. He then cursed Brahma that He would never be worshiped by any human being. He also cursed the Ketaki flower that it would not be used in any Hindu ritual. Hence, Brahma was cursed not to be worshiped by anyone.
>>
>>17122125
Vishnu is the Supreme deity of Hinduism. Brahma comes from Vishnu's navel, and Brahma as the personification of The Supreme Brahman, which comes from Vishnu as Narayana (Almighty)

Bhakti is the center of all religion and is devotion to God as Spiritual

>>17121901
Demiurge is the "bad guy" because "Archons" are the electro-magnetic waves that delude human beings from progressing on the spiritual path. They show you form and give you a voice to listen to.

Magicians summon spirits and use the Archons/demonic entities to manipulate matter and affect the reality around them. The powerful influence is done at a price, and the demonic entity enters the human psyche and embodies the human and feeds off of their spiritual power.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.