[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here realized they've created a false sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1417920959643.png (99KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1417920959643.png
99KB, 248x250px
Has anyone else here realized they've created a false sense of reality?
Personally I'm trapped in several.
>>
Most people have a few but don't realize it.
>>
wat
>>
>>17121898
Medication does that to you.
>>
>>17121898
Conformation bia's

You only see what you think, change your outlook, create a new, better reality
>>
>>17122510
Stay off that shit and no booze either, dulls the senses.

Drink 3-4 litres of water a day, get a dog, go out on walks around town and people watch. Understand Sonder.

Do this, and I swear you will see things differently.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
>>
>>17121934
Yeah, like "I don't get influenced by advertising" or "I'm a really good driver" or "I have a really good memory".
>>
>>17121934

Yeah, like "I don't get influenced by advertising" or "I'm a really good driver" or "I have a really good memory".
>>
>>17122544
I thought my experiences with substance would grant me access to many doors of life.
I know of course some of these doors wouldn't be the ones I want to walk through, but the important thing is that I had the freedom to go through any of them.
It just seems now though that every door I open gets me no where closer to my goals.
I've felt sonder. I've watched from the outskirts of town the transition between day and night and seen the beginning and ends of people lives in the same moment. To have my fate be just and mundane and predictable as the luminescence of a city at night is a truth that infuriates me to no end.
>>
I've been taking anti-depressants for about 2 years. 'Reality' seems to be getting more strange to me. I feel better in general, but I am getting a sense that I know a lot less about what is and isn't real than before. In fact, I probably would not be up late on /x/ otherwise.
>>
>>17121898
Pic related is the creepiest thing I've ever seen on /x/

Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.