[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be the only person here who has never experienced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
I can't be the only person here who has never experienced anything paranormal, right?
>>
I haven't in spite of years of surfing /x/ and shit like that.

I am not the most open minded but I try to counter that by putting myself in compromising situations.
>>
This right here, occasional spooks but nothing clearly paranormal.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x396px
Mfw I want to believe
>>
>>17121656
I'm a horror writer and I'm jealous of every poet and writer saying "It all started with (put creepy story here)"
>>
Never here, though I wish
>>
>>17121656
No, you are not.
>>
I don't believe in any of this shit but it'd be cool if it was actually real. Although, I think that if ghosts or spirits or whatever really existed, people would just make up some other bullshit to believe in since part of the appeal of these things is the mystery and the sense of not knowing shit.
>>
I have never experienced anything memorable or anything that I couldn't brush off as insignificant or a natural phenomena.
>>
>>17121988
they have been books, stories , drawings , paitings everything about ghosts , demons and paranormal stuff across all the timeline of the human history , even without internet and you still belive they dont exist?

same thing with aliens
>>
Damn OP your life must be boring as fuck then.
>>
All of you suck at life.

I saw a live shadow person in Wyoming and a ghost on an air craft carrier. Both occasions were frightening as hell.
>>
I've always believed without having any personal outright experiences myself.
>>
>>17121656
Seen ghosts before
>>
>>17121656
Seen a lot of fucked up shit, man.
>>
>>17122197
So, I assume you are Christian too. There is as much basis in believing in Santa and God, as ghosts and spirits. Surely, you must know that ghosts and spirits were part of a belief system.
>>
>>17121656
yes, numerous times, but i'm also very 'gifted' so i think genetics has a lot to do with it.
>>
File: Of Course.jpg (47KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
Of Course.jpg
47KB, 709x709px
>>17122974
>>
I've never had any paranormal experiences either. I wish I could have some kind of experience, because materialism depresses the fuck out of me.
>>
>>17121656
I've seen/dealt with ghosts quite a few times.at my friends parents house (haven't spent the night there in a few years though)

first time I stayed there, he warned me it was haunted and I didn't believe him.

>staying over a weekend, friend gives me bed because Puerto Rican hospitality I guess
>sleeping
>get shaken awake
>woman looking at me
>"you're not Juan"
>"he's on the couch"
>roll back over to get back to sleep
>couple seconds pass, door hasn't opened or closed
>is she fucking staring at me?
>roll back over
>nobody there

I asked him about it the next day, says she usually only shows up when something is going, has woken his dad up over somebody breaking into the house before. apparently I was out of place enough to warrant an appearance.

was there often enough that they felt fine just letting me sleep wherever
>wake up one night to go the bathroom
>heading back downstairs to couch
>fucking cat under my feet
>about to go down
>get grabbed around my chest
>hand on railing, regain balance
>nobody around
>thanksghostlady.png

turns out ghost lady was his great grandmother according to his father

>hanging out one day in living room playing street fighter
>different ghost lady walks through the living room and upstairs, wearing much fancier dress
>months later, passed out after party
>man with cane in fancy dress wakes a couple of us up
>asks us to make sure we clean up in the morning
these were supposedly the ghosts of the original owners of the house back in the 1800's

I also saw what I now believe was a puckwudjie (native american mischief troll) once
>exiting bar in Bridgewater, MA
>hear strange noises coming from a car near the woods
>decide to investigate
>get around to this car and hear "psssssshhhhh"
>look around the side
>like 3ft tall hairy naked dude bleeding the air out with a stick
>loudly say "WHAT THE FUCK!"
>thing throws stick at my face and runs into the bushes.
>>
>>17121685
Who are you?
>>
I can see the future
No, i can not control it
Yes, it is shitty
Yes, it affected my life already
>>
>>17122802
Anon what you seen was a black person. They're people too.
>>
>>17121656
sauce on pic tho?
>>
>>17123086
Pretty cool. Any more stories?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I always thought I don't experience anything remotely paranormal because I smoke too much weed

>inb4 DUDE
>>
lots of people see shadow people
why not aliums
>>
>i want to see the paranormal but i won't do anything so that can happen

Fucking lazy
>>
>>17121656
I think we all have even if we don't notice.
Haven't you ever felt when someone was looking at you? Or has anyone ever looked up because you were looking at them?
>>
>>17121656
I've been in "haunted" houses, deep in forests with friends and even swimming in a lake at 3 am, never saw something paranormal. But last time tried summoning demons for fun, it got pretty intense so we just stopped. Never saw a paranormal being in my entire life
>>
>>17124470
Intense how? Like, a demon actually showed up and asked you to knock it off, or just a "feeling"?
>>
>>17123441
Only one

Juan's parents rented a room to some old Puerto Rican women who was supposedly a good witch ( brujeria blanca or something like that in Spanish)

>visiting one day
>she calls us over
>starts saying something to us
>I don't speak Spanish so I can't understand
>after translation find out she said somebody had cursed us with their jealousy
Latinos treat curses a lot like Irish people do where if you say some I'll out loud about a person with enough vitriol, it can create a curse on that person
>weird shit had been happening
>tires shearing off bolts
>morons crashing into us when driving
>shit going missing but nothing really supernatural
>gave us instructions on how to protect us
>follow them and string of bad luck instantly ends

Not necessarily supernatural but that's all I got
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.