[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is nature paranormal? How can nature create such patterns wi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: snow1.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg (36KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
snow1.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg
36KB, 650x488px
is nature paranormal? How can nature create such patterns within seconds? By accident? wtf is going on here. Is this all photoshop?
http://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/macro-photos-snowflakes-show-impossibly-perfect-designs.html#14509028005631&action=collapse_widget&id=0&data=
>>
Nature is paranormal as fuck. It's humans that are ordinary.
>>
>>17121031
There's a lot more sources with micro photos of snow flakes so please look past the treehugher one. just realized how dumb that source looked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGvVn7IWVY
>>
>>17121037
yeah human's mind is odrinary , fuck off hipster
>>
>>17121566
supid fucking fish
you think your so creative?
Bet you don't even rightangle pentaquad isosceles decohedruant.
Fight me you little gillshit
my cat can make art much more so fisticated
that why egg gyptians warship them
I don't want to see you're smug oh sean crop circles anywhere near my beaches bitch.
probably afraid of cuttlefish and dolphins with clamshells for shanks.
you ar so dummb u know that.
get god at architecture as on a human level and than maybe we'l talk. oysterass amphibian crustacian invertebrate scum.
>>
>>17121031
its just fractals
>>
>>17124686
10/10
really enjoyed that.
>>
>>17121031
>by accident

Mathematics is basis of everything
>>
>>17125209
>by accident[?]
it was a question not a statement.
Are you saying when water uses math to become that shape?
>>
it's just physics, electrons and neutrons and positrons stuff does that
>>
>>17125268
yeah electrons and neutrons just make perfect patterns when you would think it would be random. no big deal
>>
>>17125272
nature can not be paranormal per definitionem
>>
>>17125275
I guess I'm trying to say that with quantum theory you would expect most things to be accidents and random. But nature surprises you with OPs pic related.
>>
>>17125209
Mathematics is a human science, think again.
>>
How is nature paranormal? Nature is all that there is, anywhere, in all of existence.
Existence is nature.
The only thing that exists cannot be beyond normal.
The only thing that isn't normal, or complete, is our understanding of it.
>>
>>17125287
Anywhere you go in the universe, 1+1 will still equal 2.
Math isn't a human invention. The only way it is unique is the specific set of characters to differentiate between values. Of course, any hypothetical civilization would have a different way of keeping track of the "numbers" but nonetheless, the nature of the universe is constant.
>>
>>17121031
>How can nature create such patterns within seconds? By accident?
>accident

That's either bate or you're so dumb that you should have a lobotomy. Your brain would get more use.
>>
Oh, you, /x/... No matter how many years pass, you're always... you.

It's not paranormal. Pretty much everything that's liquid also has a solid state. The liquid state is a bit chaotic with molecules flowing around so freely that it doesn't really conform to a shape.

BUT... when allowed to solidify or grow naturally in solid form, patterns emerge because of the molecular structure. You can think of it as a physical manifestation of a repeating mathematical formula. Not terribly unlike a fractal image.

So I guess nature is paranormal if you consider math paranormal or, rather, if you consider whatever is implementing and writing all of this precise mathematical code as paranormal.
>>
>>17125314
Math is human directed science, even before the Universe was created 1+1 would be 2, but this is because everything has a reason and proportions that can be translated in human language. You can't say that unity is a number, for example.
>>
>>17125333
This.

I'm this guy >>17125328
>>
File: Expressions of the absolute.jpg (7KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
Expressions of the absolute.jpg
7KB, 290x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs
>>
>>17125398
The name 'Science vs Music' is quite deceiving. I think it means Music Science or the Science of Music or Science/Music. Cool though.
>>
>>17121031
its called patterns and you're brain sees them as beautiful.
in the future these kind of questions will have people telling you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17125443
The same can be said for music. The difference being that music is arranged into organized patterns and harmony by man. Order over Chaos, no matter the case though.
>>
>>17125328
that's a 10/10 ad hominem. Really some great insight. It must be a pleasure to have you around.
>>
>>17125457
But music is made by humans who manipulate nature to make it sound good.
>>
File: 132203-74-8.gif (4KB, 251x169px) Image search: [Google]
132203-74-8.gif
4KB, 251x169px
>>17125333
Since snow flakes are many different patters what would say the variables are that causes one to be different from the other? if its all working with the same structure?
>>
>>17121031
No, nature is part of the organism that is our world.
>>
>>17125568
That's a very good question but that's not paranormal either. It just comes to variables of outside influence like the wind or air pressure etc. Slight disruptions cause slightly altered patterning but if you look at pretty much any snowflake, they all want to conform to a six-point (or hexagon) shape. Even the extremities try to form their own hex shapes even if they do get screwed up.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 151x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 151x144px
>>17121031
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
>>
>>17125751
My fellow fa/tg/guy!
>>
>>17121031
>is nature paranormal
So is this board the retard olympics or what
>>
File: FS83P0VG1QVZ35E.MEDIUM.jpg (84KB, 620x506px) Image search: [Google]
FS83P0VG1QVZ35E.MEDIUM.jpg
84KB, 620x506px
>>17125706
Damn you're right. They're all have 6 points.
>>
>>17125706
that is not a mystery,math and natural logarithms explain this and some basic geometry
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.